Jackie Listens to Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Please - That isn't perverted, so don't feel bad."

Finally, he whispered, "When I thought about cumming, it was..."

"Go on."

"I wanted to take all my clothes off..."

"Don't worry, that's normal."

"And - I wanted to be naked - so bad - and for her to see me...

"Please, go on."

"...Her breasts must have been SO perfect and smooth, I wanted to rub myself - against her soft breasts - I wanted to cum like that."

"I don't - understand?"

Tommy spoke so seriously, "I wanted to rub against her soft smooth skin, of her breasts - until I came."

I cautiously asked, "Do mean, you wanted to rub Suzy's breasts with your - well your - penis?"

He meekly replied, "Yes..."

"And you wanted to - try and cum like that?"

"Yes. Oh god, I wanted it SO bad."

He sounded like he was ashamed to say that, but it somehow sounded really lovely - the way he told me. But it broke my heart to hear him sound so distressed.

I didn't want him to feel bad, I wanted to help him.

I said, "Oh Tommy, that sounds like it would be SO nice. I mean it, please don't feel bad about that - It would be really beautiful."

"I shouldn't feel ashamed?"

"Oh no. I understand. It sounds beautiful."

My mind was suddenly flooded with the powerful image of my beautiful brother, naked and rubbing against Suzy's breasts. It was vivid and overwhelming.

And, it was so strange, how much Suzy looked like me.

He sat silent for a moment, and then said, "Thank you Jackie, I could NEVER have told Suzy that..."

"It feels SO good that you could share that with me, I feel honored."

"I'm glad."

He sounded a little like a heavy burden had been lifted, and - for some reason - it made me feel wonderful.

"I'm glad too."

The picture in my mind, of Tommy and Suzy, was so vivid and overwhelming. I could SEE him naked and rubbing against Suzy's breasts, and it seemed so beautiful. Suzy's delicate breasts would jiggle, and - Suzy looked so much like me.

Tommy leaned in and gently kissed my forehead.

He whispered, "Thank you..."

I realized how sensitive my brother really was.

And at the same time I realized I was squirming under the sleeping bag. I really needed to pee and I couldn't hold it in much longer.

Then he asked, "Did I say too much? I'm sorry, I wanted to be honest, but I felt like - maybe I was TOO honest."

Right then I wanted so badly to reassure my beautiful brother that he didn't say anything wrong, but I had to pee, and it wasn't going to wait.

I squirmed as I said, "Tommy, don't worry at all, your honesty is wonderful. But - well - right now, I gotta leave the tent for a minute."

"Leave the tent? But it's raining really hard?"

"I know, but REALLY I need to pee, and I can't hold it any longer."

I was all warm under the sleeping bag, and I was still just wearing my red bathing suit. I was dreading stepping out into the dark and the rain.

Tommy asked, "Can I do anything to help?"

"I don't think so."

And then I sat up and climbed out of the sleeping bag, and unzipped the tent door. For some reason, right at that instant, it seemed like it was raining even harder.

Tommy asked, "Do you need the flashlight?"

"No, I won't go far."

I hesitated at the door, it looked cold and scary out there, but I knew I couldn't wait any longer. I looked at Tommy, and he just seemed so vulnerable.

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Thank you SO much."

And then I slipped out of the tent. My bare feet were instantly freezing as I stepped on the wet grass. All I was wearing was that one piece bathing suit, and I was getting wet again.

I only walked a few steps, just far enough away from the tent that I thought Tommy couldn't see me thru the misquote netting on the door. From out here, in the inky darkness, the tent was glowing like a small orange sanctuary in this huge wet inky wilderness.

I was just about to burst, and I stood looking back at the tent, and I could see Tommy sitting there. I was about to just pull the fabric of the suit, between my legs, off to the side to pee. But, it fabric just felt too tight to squat and pee like that. And, I was worried I might get it all over my legs. I realized I had to pull down my entire suit, all the way to my ankles.

I looked at Tommy, and I felt pretty sure he wouldn't be able to see me out here in the dark, even though I was still pretty close to the door of the tent.

I was cold, and I tried to move quickly. I pulled down both shoulder straps and then squirmed to get the wet fabric down. I felt my breasts jiggle as I pushed whole suit down to my ankles.

There was an extra second where I stood there, naked and looked at Tommy in the tent. And then I squatted down to pee.

As I sat there, hugging my knees and staring at my brother, I was swallowed up by such haunted feeling. With my bathing suit down at my feet, I was pretty much naked, and - I don't know why - but that was somehow really sad and worried.

Then I let myself pee, after holding it in for so long, it was SUCH a huge relief.

The warm flow splashed between my feet, and that little bit of heat on my skin felt so wonderful. And then I realized I was crying, and there were warm tears on my wet face.

Oh God - Why was I crying?

I felt so worried and scared that Tommy would see me crying. I realized the rain on my face would hide any tears, but I still felt confused.

I finished peeing but I just stayed there, in that sitting pose, crying softly in the cold rain. There was enough light from the tent that I could look down and see myself, I looked at my own breasts. It felt so strange, after listening to Tommy confide in his deepest secret about wanting - needing - to see Suzy - and...

Just then, Tommy hollered from the tent, "Jackie! Is everything okay?"

I answered, "You don't need to yell, I'm right here."

He sounded surprised, "Oh, you're closer than I thought. I can't see you."

"I'm - I'm fine, I'll be in a second."

"I have the towel ready."

"Thank god!"

I stood up and faced my brother, so close yet I was hidden in the dark. The stretchy fabric of the soaking bathing suit was tight around my feet. I was just as wet as I had been while swimming, but I was freezing cold.

And then I pulled the wet bathing suit up again, and it felt so tight and wet against my body. It was hard to pull it up, and it felt like I had to force it up over my breasts.

I bent down and awkwardly climbed back inside the little tent, and it was so comforting, it was cramped and warm.

I was dripping wet and I sort of had to climb over Tommy to get to my sleeping pad. I felt worried that I would drip on him.

Tommy said, "Here's a towel for you - and I'll use the other one to dry your feet."

I sat down on the sleeping mat, right next to him.

I took the towel and started to dry my hair, and I guess I wanted to cover my face, so my brother wouldn't know I was crying. Then I felt the thick feeling of his towel on my feet. It felt so good after standing in the cold wet grass.

He whispered, "There now..."

I was amazed at how good it felt, his hands on my feet.

Tommy held my foot in his hand and calmly said, "You got a lot of grass on your feet, I'll clean them for you."

I whispered a shaky, "Th-Thank you..."

As he carefully picked the bits of grass from my feet he asked me, "Jackie, were you crying out there."

I couldn't lie, "Yes, I was - a little."

"Was it because of what I said - I mean - about Suzy?"

"Oh NO, it wasn't that, I loved hearing about that. It sounded beautiful."

"What was it?"

I replied in a jittery voice, "I don't know why, I think - maybe - I was upset about - well, I'm not sure."

Tommy calmly reassured me, "Don't worry. It's okay."

To sit up, and to let Tommy clean my feet like he was, I had to sit sort of indian style, with my knees wide, and my feet right up near my - well - right up close to my body.

Suddenly I was transfixed by the sensations of Tommy's gentle touch on my feet. He carefully pulled each wet blade of grass off, and the feelings just made tingles run up and down my spine. It was magical.

I whispered, "Tommy, What ever you're doing, it feels wonderful, it's like I'm melting."

The impression I was getting from Tommy hands as he touched the towel to my feet were so gentle and tender, it was like he was calming me down - almost hypnotizing me - just from his touch. All the stuff he told me about how he helped Suzy seemed so obvious, he had a gift.

After cleaning my feet of the little blades of grass, he took the towel and dried my feet, one at a time, and then my ankles.

I quietly spoke, "When I was peeing, when I cried, I couldn't help it - I just couldn't keep it in any longer..."

Tommy said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, I feel better now, really I do. This helps."

He worked his way up, slowly and deliberately, from my ankles to my knees.

And then, I watched as Tommy gently dried my thighs with the thick towel. And I was somehow all lost in a calming trance.

Then, he was drying the inside of my thighs, with the same slow rhythm, and I was overwhelmed with this intense desperation. Every soft touch made my whole body tingle.

It was so beautiful, just watching him. I had to set my own towel down. Watching Tommy, and feeling - really feeling - his attention was almost mystical.

I looked down at my self, and my nipples were incredibly hard and they were SO distinct under the thin fabric of my wet bathing suit. Maybe it was the wetness and the cold night had made them so erect, or maybe the tingling sensations from Tommy's attentive touch, but I had never seen them so stiff.

Then, I felt his towel was gently gliding along the inside of my thigh, in slow soft motions.

The sensations were so wonderful and dreamlike, it was as if I was surrendering to the delicate touch of his hands.

I don't know how, but I was suddenly pushing my self, my groin, against the towel in Tommy's hand - I was rubbing with an anxious sexual motion.

My hips pumped as I stammered, "Oh - Oh God..."

I couldn't help it, I just HAD to do it.

I looked at Tommy, and I expected him to be angry or surprised, but instead, his expression was gentle and tender. He looked at me, right in my eyes, with a deep glow of compassion.

With that, I pushed my self just a little harder into the towel between my legs.

I stammered, "Tommy? I'm - sorry..."

My brother didn't pull the towel away, he just held it firmly in place between my legs as I rubbed myself against it.

I didn't know what to do - the sensations were SO wonderful - and seeing Tommy looking at me with such devotion, I just couldn't hold back.

I whispered, "I'm sorry, I can't help it..."

He looked at me and calmly said, "It's okay..."

Then I leaned a little forward, and put my hands on Tommy's shoulders. This pose, with my legs spread wide and leaning toward my brother felt better, like I could rub a little easier against the towel in his hand.

After a moment, I realized that my brother was rubbing me, and I relaxed, and simply let him gently caress me with the towel. It was a soft slow motion, and it felt absolutely bewildering.

I leaned in and rested my head on his shoulder, and nestled my face into his neck, like a kitten trying to snuggle.

I whispered, "Oh Tommy, when you told me - everything you told me - I was SO jealous of Suzy."

He replied with a calming, "Shhhhhhh..."

"I couldn't help it - I want that same thing SO bad."

"Oh Amy, don't worry."

"I feel so good right now - this feels SO good."

"I'm glad."

I nestled my forehead into his neck and hugged him a little tighter.

Then, I cautiously asked, "Can you - help me, like you helped Suzy?"

And then he stopped rubbing me with the towel, it was like I scared him somehow.

And he replied, "Oh Jackie - I'll do ANYTHING you need."

I watched between my legs as Tommy pushed the towel aside, and then he carefully placed his fingertips against the slick wet fabric of my bathing suit, right against my vagina.

Instantly, the sensation of his firm finger against me just made me gasp, it felt SO much more intensified than the towel. He was tender and cautious, but he was pressing precisely where it felt the most sensitive.

I gasped, "Oh God, YES, right there..."

The feeling was so amazing, and I held my brother by his shoulders, and I began to breath a little faster.

He quietly asked, "Does this feel good?"

"Yes."

I closed my eyes and simply allowed myself to FEEL my brothers caressing.

The way was both sitting, the pose we were in, was so reassuring for me. I had my head snuggled close in Tommy's neck, and my hands on his shoulders, he felt so strong and devoted. And I was sitting on my bottom with my legs wide, and he was on his knees - and his fingertips were pressing against me - so deliberately - and so perfectly.

I opened my eyes, and I rested my forehead on my bother's shoulder.

Tommy was on his knees in front of me, and all he was wearing was his bathing suit. It took me some time to notice, I mean I was so entranced by what I was FEELING, that I was sort of surprised when I realized that I could see the big shape of his penis pressing against his bathing suit.

It kind of jolted me a little, and I flinched when I saw it.

I jostled the tent when I flinched, and the little light in the pocket was suddenly pointing down, lighting us up. I was suddenly squeezing Tommy's shoulders even tighter.

In a concerned voice, my brother asked, "What is it? Should I stop?"

"NO!" I replied, a little too loud and too emotional. "No, please, it's just..."

"What? Tell me."

"Tommy, I can see - your bathing suit - I can see that - you're hard."

He said, "Oh God Jackie - I'm sorry."

"No, don't feel bad, please."

"I couldn't help it."

"No - I'm just - surprised..."

"I couldn't help it. It was - when you came in from the rain, when you peed."

"No - Please..."

"Jackie, I'm sorry."

"Don't feel bad - I just - I've never seen a boy, when..."

And then I couldn't say any more. It was just TOO intense.

And with the light shining down on us, I could really see the big shape pushing out between his legs. And I could see my self too. Oh, my god - my nipples were SO hard under my wet bathing suit. And, I could clearly SEE the outline of my plump vaginal lips. Right then, I was overwhelmed with a kind of joy, I felt SO pretty, it was magical.

And I spread my legs, just a little wider.

The desperately needed to let my brother press his fingers between my legs again. The urgency was overwhelming,

I asked, "Please - don't stop - it felt SO good."

"Jackie - are you sure."

I whimpered, "YES!"

His fingertips were back in between my legs. And I squirmed a little as I tried to arch my hips to make it easier for him to rub.

"Tommy, it's - I need to - I can't help it..."

And then he spoke, it a beautiful and haunted whisper.

"Jackie - This is so beautiful."

His gentle voice has always calmed me down - all my life, but right then his voice just melted my heart - I felt completely weak and helpless.

He moved a little bit towards me.

I whimpered like a little girl, "I think, I it might happen - I feel it - I think might finally cum."

He just whispered, "I think so too."

Tommy whispered, "Don't worry, it's okay."

"I can't help it."

"Oh God - Jackie it's okay - please."

Then Tommy wriggled under me, I kept hold of his shoulders and he pulled his hand away from my between my legs.

He asked, "What is it?"

I stammered, "Tommy - I need you to..."

"What is it?"

I asked, "Is this like, when you were with Suzy?"

He automatically replied, "No. It's not."

"It isn't?"

"Suzy was... She was so scared, I was worried - and I had to work SO hard. This is so much more - effortless."

I thought to myself about everything Tommy had tried to explain. Especially about his own needs.

There were things he said that seemed so sad, like when he told me he was never naked with Suzy. I could hear it in his voice, that he really WANTED that. And - I was feeling so much love for my brother, and I wanted to help him.

And at the same time, I wanted to see him.

I whispered, "I think - I need..."

He replied, "Tell me, I'll do anything."

"It would help me, to climax - It would help me - to cum if..."

"Please, you can tell me."

"You said Suzy never saw you with - with all your clothes off."

"No. She never did."

"That - I think that would help."

"Jackie?"

"Please, it would help me cum..."

And then - and I don't understand what happened - it seemed like it was some sort of dream, but my brother rolled onto his back, and arched his hips up off the tent floor - and pulled his bathing suit off - and Suddenly he was naked. Right then, right in front of me - I saw his penis - it just seemed to spring up - Oh God - it was hard and straight, jutting upright and throbbing.

I gasped, "Oh God - Oh God..."

I have never EVER seen a boy naked. It seemed unimaginably huge and hard.

Tommy whispered, "Oh Jackie..."

And he slowly got back up and on his knees, directly in front of me between my legs.

Right then, time had stopped.

I hadn't moved, I was still sitting with my upright with my feet spread wide on the floor of the tent.

I was frozen in amazement. All I could do was stare at my brother's bewildering erection in the soft light of the little flashlight.

This moment was absolutely magical, it just felt so powerful, so tender, and so beautiful. Tommy was frozen too, lost in a haunted trance.

And it was ME that made Tommy so excited. Oh God - it was ME that made his penis so huge. Right then - I felt SO beautiful - in that magical timeless moment - I was awash in love.

My position - with my legs spread wide, facing Tommy felt so gratifying, I could look at us - both of us - and see everything. My nipples were hard, they were erect and prominent under the thin fabric of my bathing suit. Somehow, so close to my brother, I felt unbelievably beautiful.

I stared intently at my brother's long hard penis, waiting.

Then, in a kind of soft whisper, Tommy stammered, "Oh God, Jackie - I need to... "

"What is it?"

"Jackie - can I touch you..."

"Yes..."

And I watched as Tommy reached up and carefully touched the shoulder strap of my bathing suit.

He cautiously began to slide it down my arm.

It took me a second to realize what was happening. Oh God - he wanted me to take it off, so I would be naked - just like he was. I was on fire with emotion, and started to help him, I pulled both shoulder straps down.

I spoke softly, "Let me - please - I can help..."

He stammered, "Jackie - I - I love you..."

Hearing him say that - Suddenly - I was frantic and squirming, trying to help Tommy pull the top of my red bathing suit down. I pulled one arm out, and then the other. It was still wet - and tight -and I really needed to wriggle to get it off.

I saw the expression on Tommy's face change when my breasts were no longer hidden, his eyes were wide with excitement.

Just seeing my brother so excited made me sort of delirious. I was squirming feverishly - and I could feel my breasts jiggle - I had to lie down on the soft mat to get my bathing suit off.

I said, "I'm sorry, it's kinda tight."

"Please, I can help."

I actually had to point both legs straight up, and Tommy helped me pull the damp skintight fabric up toward my toes, to get it off my feet.

And the tent was so tiny, that we were so close, and when my legs were straight up, I could feel my brother's erection bump into my thigh. It sent a tantalizing jolt through my whole body.

With my wet bathing suit finally off, Tommy just let it fall on the floor of the tent.