Jackie Listens to Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,727 Followers

It seemed like we had both just moved in slow motion, but now I was naked - just like Tommy - and he was breathing so deeply his whole body kind of trembled.

Tommy stammered, "Jackie - Oh God..."

And - right then - Tommy was seeing me completely naked - and I was squirming from my desperate attempt to make sense of a flood of emotions - I could feel so much longing, it was almost too much.

Tommy looked at me as I squirmed, - my eyes, my small breasts, my nipples - my tummy - and my sopping vagina.

Tommy moved forward, toward me until I needed to spread my legs wider, because he was sitting between my knees and I was on my back.

He gently leaned over me and helped set my head was on the sleeping bags, like a giant pillow, so I could watch him.

Part of me wanted desperately to hug my beautiful brother - but instead, I just let Tommy look at me.

I desperately WANTED Tommy to look at me.

My pose -I felt so BOLD and excited - it allowed Tommy to see me. I arched my back and pushed my hips a little bit forward to let him get a better look between my legs.

Tommy was staring at my wet pubic hair and my vagina lips.

It felt so good - I began to squirm.

I whispered, "I feel SO pretty..."

Tommy moved so his erection was closer, straight up, aligned with the wet lips of my vagina. Right in front of me.

In a serious tone he said, "Jackie, please, I'll do anything, but I want you to cum."

I couldn't respond, all I could do was spread my legs a little wider,

He went on, "Please, tell me exactly what feels best."

"I will..."

Then, he looked at me and whispered, "Oh Jackie, I love you..."

And he leaned forward and gently kissed my open vagina.

I thought I might scream, the sensation was so intense. He was enormously gentle, and I could watch everything he was doing.

I reflexively spread my legs even wider and held my knees tight against my own shoulders, and I arched my pelvis up towards his face.

I stammered, "Tommy - Oh god - Tommy..."

My voice was so desperate, Tommy looked up at me, and asked cautiously, "Should I stop?"

I blurted out, "NO! -Don't stop - I love you." I was shocked at the intensity of my response, but it was so true.

Tommy put his mouth back in between my legs. I watched as he wrapped his lips over my vagina.

I whispered, "This feel SO amazing."

He slowly started to build in intensity, and what was just gentle kissing turned to licking and then sucking. He was simply abandoning himself.

He started to suck my small clitoris, and right then I knew it was going to happen.

"Tommy, I think I might be able to - really - to finally cum..."

Oh my god, he was licking me with such passion. Suddenly, his tongue moved down a little - - I could feel his tongue INSIDE me - and I was even closer to exploding.

I got up on my elbows to watch.

"Tommy - don't stop - Oh god - oh god..."

I watched as he tried to push his tongue as deep as he could, up into my vagina. His whole body seemed to twist and thrust to get his tongue even deeper. I could feel the ecstasy, and I had no idea I could feel this way.

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made me. Then he moved back up to my clit and I watched his - his beautiful face was sopping and glistening.

Tommy was focused entirely on my building sensations - on MY need to climax, and I could tell - I just knew - that he was thrilled to the point of being transported to some higher realm.

With that he sucked and licked even harder. His hands moved under my ass, and he started squeezing both cheeks, they were wet and slippery. Until his hands slipped under my bottom, I didn't realize how WET I was getting.

I asked, "Tommy, did - did Suzy - did she get wet - like this?"

He pulled his mouth away just long enough to say, "No, not like THIS."

"Am I - am I - getting wetter?

"Jackie, you are SO much wetter - it's wonderful."

When he said that I concentrated on the sensations of his slippery fingers squeezing my bottom.

I was breathing harder and he was making loud sloppy sucking noises. My pelvis started slowly pumping up against his mouth - and down into his soaking fingers.

Then I felt his fingers slip in between my but checks.

I gasped, "Oh God - THIS feels good!"

And then his fingers were inside my but cheeks, and they felt oily and magical - and then he touched my little bum hole.

I instinctively reacted, "YES!"

Then his fingers sort of rubbed against my little wet bum hole, and it felt sopping and forbidden.

"Yes - YES!"

He was sucking on my clitoris, and his fingers were rubbing my wet butt hole, and I KNEW what was going to happen.

I gasped, "Tommy - This is it - I'm going to cum..."

I was straining as I held my knees, trying to pull them even wider, and I literally started to shudder and then I started to moan - and then I felt like my whole body was vibrating.

Then, between gasps, I kind of blurted out, "Tommy - I love you - I love you!"

Tommy started to lick harder than I could have ever imagined. And his fingertips made fast little circles around my slippery bum hole. He was sending me farther than I could have ever imagined.

And then it happened.

I squealed, "Tommy, yes - Oh Fuck - YES!"

The sensitivity of my clitoris had just multiplied, and his tongue felt like electricity. It's hard to describe the feelings, I was flooded with an intense rush.

I'm not totally sure what I did, but I am so glad we were alone in the forest, because I screamed and I know it was loud. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

He sucked hard, as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh god- Oh god..." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Tommy looked up at me and said, "Jackie - it happened." His face was literally dripping and he looked absolutely like an angel.

I was so overcome with emotion, my first orgasm, all I could say was, "Tommy - I love you."

Then, he was on top of me, kissing me, his arms wrapped around my body, holding me tight.

And I was kissing him back, and the delicious WETNESS on his mouth, from me - from my wet vagina - Oh god - it just changed everything.

As we kissed - There was an amazing clarity for me, a relief that played out in like a sort of slow motion movie. I was SO full of emotion and love for my beautiful brother.

With Tommy on top of me, his erection was pressing against my legs, and it felt so beautiful.

At that moment, I was simply swallowed up in affection. All I wanted was for Tommy to feel what I had just felt. I wanted - I desperately NEEDED him to cum too.

I said, "Tommy, I need to look at you..."

And he did, he stopped kissing me and sat up on his knees.

I sat up, just to see my beautiful brother. I looked down at his bewildering erection, and it looked SO HARD, like it was somehow straining for relief.

Then, it was obvious he was staring at my breasts, and I knew - from before - that he was so excited when he spoke about Suzy - about his desires.

Oh God - I wanted - I truly NEEDED - him to cum, just like me. And I thought about what he said about Suzy, about how much he loved her, and how he never saw her breasts - and how he desperately wanted to rub himself against her breasts.

And I suddenly remembered that beautiful moment when Suzy tried on my bra, alone in my bedroom, and how much she reminded me of myself.

I whispered, "Tommy - sit up - please."

He got up a little on his knees, and he was looking at me, and my naked chest.

He asked, "What is it?"

"I want to - I want to help you."

He just looked at me, sort of confused.

I went on, "You told me about Suzy, and what you wanted to - to do."

And then I cautiously moved towards my brother, and got close - so my breasts were right in front of his erection.

I said, "When you told me what you wanted to do with Suzy, how you wanted - to cum, it sounded so beautiful."

His desperate words about his NEED to see Suzy's breasts were ringing in my head.

Tommy said, "Jackie - Your breasts are SO beautiful, they are perfect."

And just by hearing my brother say that, I shivered.

I said, "Really - do you really think that."

"Oh God Jackie - Yes, they are glorious."

Tommy had been so nice to me, so enormously supportive, and I wanted to give that back to him.

I slowly moved in and let my breasts glide across his hard erection. Oh god, it was immediately obvious that he LOVED it, I mean - I was worried he was just gunna erupt from the feeling.

"This is beautiful..." I whispered.

And then Tommy was up on his knees, and he was rubbing his hard penis all over my breasts. I wanted to scream with Joy.

He began whispering, "I love you - I love you..."

Somehow, I mean, my breasts aren't too big, and I have a sort of tiny body - but Tommy's penis just seemed unimaginably huge as it glided across the milky pale skin of my breasts.

I stammered, "Oh Tommy - this feels really nice..."

Little by little, I lay myself down on my back, and my brother was on top of me, caressing my breasts with his thick warm penis.

At first Tommy seemed really hesitant, and I wanted to let him know that it was okay - and I tried to be as submissive and supportive as I could. To let him know that I was eager to help.

I told him, "Please - it's okay - I want you to cum, like this..."

I really had to encourage him. And - well, it was so obvious that - Oh my god - he LOVED it, and he started to pump it back and fourth - right between my breasts.

I whispered, "Please - just let go - completely let go - and do whatever feels good."

It was emotional to see Tommy being so desperate, he was so wrapped up in the moment that he seemed on fire.

He asked me to lie down on my back.

I immediately lie back down on the mat, and let him do EXACTLY what he wanted.

Tommy seemed to know what he needed. He positioned me on my back, and he climbed right on top of me, on all fours - and - well, sort of caressed his hard dick all over both my breasts.

He spent a long time rubbing the very tip of his erection against my hard nipples. I can't even try to describe how electrifying this was for me, it was so beautiful.

I whispered, "Yes baby - Yes..."

Eventually - We ended up in this really wonderful pose. Oh my god - It was so exciting for Tommy, I could tell. Tommy was on his knees, straddling my ribs, and his knees were sort of in tucked into my armpits."

Oh my god - It was magical.

He was literally panting and moaning

It felt SO good, I mean, his erection was just so close to my face - it was incredible. We were looking right at each other, and the intensity in his face was glorious.

Oh god, Tommy was SO turned-on, it was like he was possessed. And I really kept at him, to make sure he was doing exactly what felt the most wonderful. I mean, I wanted the best way for him, the most exciting way for HIM.

The sensations were overwhelming and intense. My brother's penis felt SO hard - and my breasts felt SO soft. It was absolutely magical.

I gasped out, "Tommy, this feels SO good - thank you..."

Tommy said, "I want you to see..."

He reached behind me, and propped up my head. Now, I was sitting even more upright with my back on two sleeping bags - sort of against the inside of the tent.

I looked down at my own chest - I didn't realize until then, but my nipples were really hard, so erect was enormously thrilling.

I could see perfectly - my own breasts, and his hard penis. He watched me intently.

And I gently put my hands - as gentle as I could on my own breasts - and Tommy instantly quavered. And I pressed them together, and cradled my brother's hard penis in between.

He began to move - slow and gentle - and he pushed his penis up toward my neck, and then gently pulled it back between my smooth little breasts. And it would glide forward, over and over.

My breasts were so sensitive, I mean, his penis was squeezed between them, pushed in the middle, pointing up - and the response was SO intense. It felt so wonderful.

"Oh my god," gasped Tommy.

At this point I was actually kind of breathing hard, and it surprised me. It felt like I might cum again, just from the beautiful imagery.

Right then, I felt this crazy emotion, I mean - what was happening was so, I don't know - so forbidden. Tommy must have felt it too.

Oh my god, you have no idea - I have never seen anyone that excited.

Tommy was suddenly breathing harder. I knew Tommy was so close to having his own orgasm too, it was so obvious, and I wanted him to have just as powerful an experience as I had.

I whispered, "I want you to cum - like this."

"Y-Yes Jackie - Yes..."

And then I kind of shuddered as I lay there, holding my breasts around his erection.

My brother said, "I love you."

And Tommy said it with such tenderness - such utter relief, that I was overwhelmed with emotion - it was heartbreakingly beautiful.

I whispered, "Tommy - thank you..."

And each smooth thrust got faster, then my brother started to shiver and whimper.

And it was glorious for me to let Tommy pump this fast, and hold my breasts too. I squeezed my breasts even tighter and firmly gripped my brother's hard penis. He was loosing himself, and it was beautiful.

Then, Tommy carefully cradled my head in his hands. And I sat up, just a little - to see it all better.

Oh my god, his hard dick was just inches from my face, pumping back and forth - and it was so obvious he was ecstatic!

The smooth purple head of his penis, it just seemed SO forbidden - and at the same time - it was SO beautiful

I pleaded, "Oh God - Tommy - YES!"

He was carefully holding my head, so I could see, and whimpering like a little boy.

Then it happened - he stopped thrusting, and he screamed out my name - he shivered - and then he pushed his hard dick as far forward as he could - straining, up toward my neck - and I watched as he pumped out a stream of thick milky come.

I gasped, "Oh Fuck!"

And Tommy sort of convulsed as he climaxed, and his penis slowly began to slide back and forth again - almost like he was shivering - and then my smooth breasts were wet with come - it was pumping out and everything became slippery. And it got all over my chin and neck too.

His big beautiful penis was now gliding - back and forth in a glossy puddle of thick milky cum.

Tommy's eyes were electric and wide. He was utterly transfixed by the site of my chest all wet and warm.

I whispered, "Tommy - oh my God - that was - this is - so beautiful..."

He said, "Jackie, I love you -- so much..."

"I love you too..."

He was smiling, this haunting and beautiful smile. The powerful smell of my brother's cum, and the warm wet puddle on my chest filled the little tent.

I was breathing hard and deep. And it took me a little while to calm down.

And then, Tommy leaned in -- and carefully kissed me on my mouth, he was delicate and kind, and the feeling of his warm salty lips made my heart soar. The joy that I felt is hard to describe.

My beautiful brother just seemed to melt into me, in a tight and loving embrace.

addieQ
addieQ
1,727 Followers