Jackie Makes a Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?" she looked astonished.

"You want to come don't you?" Katie asked, "Then come here." She emphasized the last two words and used the vibrator to point to the spot where she had previously knelt. Jackie crawled back over to Katie.

She leaned in and kissed her, "I wish I would have known. I was cursing myself for not brining something to fuck you with."

"I think you did just fine without it," Katie said. "Now stand up and take those scrubs off."

Jackie did as she was told and then moved closer.

"Actually," Katie said "I have a better idea." She sat up and moved to the center of the couch. Then she reached forward and moved the coffee table back to its original spot "Sit down."

Jackie sat down and Katie saw the table was still too far away. "Wait. Stand up for a minute." Jackie stood and Katie pulled the table closer. Jackie saw what she meant to do and she felt the flutter of butterflies in her stomach. This just kept getting better.

She sat back down with one knee to either side of Katie's legs. "Lean back," Katie said. "Let me see your—," she faltered. She had never done anything like this. The only time she ever used the word pussy was during full on sex when she was begging her lover. She could not believe she was sitting her naked with her coworker—her female coworker—getting ready to touch her, down there.

"Come on Katie you can say it," Jackie's eyes were aglow. "Say 'pussy'." She was taunting her. She leaned back and pulled one leg in toward her body. "Say it Katie. Do you want to touch my pussy?" She hissed the word.

Jackie reached down and began to play with herself. Katie watched, fascinated. She was turned on again and was thinking that she may actually be able to lick the nether regions of another woman. Jackie was beautiful and watching her play with her petite snatch made Katie curious.

She twisted the vibrator and turned it to low. She leaned in and laid it on Jackie's clit. Jackie yelled out in pleasure.

Katie smiled, "You should probably keep it down."

"Let somebody find us! I don't care!"

Katie rubbed the bulb of the tube on Jackie's clit for a moment longer and then she pushed her left leg aside. She slipped the shaft into Jackie's dripping pussy and moved it up and down just inside the opening. Jackie watched Katie's face as she played with her. She could see the lust there and wanted to kiss her, but she dared not move.

Katie was mesmerized. She had never put anything into someone else's body before, not sexually anyway. She felt powerful. She wanted to make Jackie come. She jabbed the vibrator deep inside. Jackie's pussy almost ate the entire tube and Katie could feel her wetness on her hand. She fucked Jackie with the silver stick moving it in and out. Jackie reached out and took Katie's other hand, directing it to her clit. She pushed Katie's fingers into her clit and moved them in a rapid circle. Once Katie found a rhythm Jackie laid back and let her do it on her own. She was going to come. She wanted to get Katie's mouth on her before that happened.

"Katie? Will you suck on my nipples?" she asked softly not wanting to bring her out of her daze.

Katie looked up at her. She pulled the vibrator from inside Jackie and laid it on her clit. Then Jackie took it. Katie leaned in and took a deep breath before she took Jackie's nipple into her mouth.

Jackie couldn't believe how good Katie's mouth felt. She gently rolled her tongue on her nipple and then sucked back off.

"I'll do it," Katie said. It was almost inaudible.

Jackie was about to ask her what she had said but then she knew. Jackie fought the urge to push Katie's head down. Instead she said, "You don't have to."

"I know," Katie replied.

Jackie pivoted so that she was long ways on the table and lay down. She bent her legs and put her feet flat on the table.

Katie couldn't believe she was actually going down on another girl. She had to stop thinking about it or she knew she would change her mind. She moved in towards Jackie's pussy and closed her eyes. At first she just kissed the outer lips unsure of what to do. Then she realized that she knew exactly what to do. She would do the things that she wish of her own lover. She spread Jackie's labia open and sucked on her clit using her lips to massage it.

This got a rise out of Jackie. She pumped her hips up to meet Katie's face. She had been on the verge of coming for the last five or six hours and Katie's mouth felt exquisite on her pussy.

Katie laid her tongue against Jackie's clit and began flicking it back and forth. Then alternating between sucking and rubbing she stuck her fingers into Jackie's pussy. That was all it took to send Jackie into a raging orgasm. Juice shot from her hole and covered Katie's fingers. She didn't even care. She tried her best to emulate what Jackie had done to her own sex earlier but doubted she was as good as Jackie had been. She continued to finger fuck her as Jackie's body shook. She could feel her cervix and wondered if she could touch her g-spot.

Katie realized she did not know half as much as she would have thought about pleasing a woman. She knew how to find her own g-spot but had no idea where to feel for Jackie's. Instead she withdrew her fingers and rubbed Jackie's clit in a circular motion. She looked down as saw that Jackie had shot come all over the coffee table. That was something she had only see in porno movies. She didn't think that real women could do such a thing.

When Jackie's orgasm had subsided she lay there for several minutes. Katie got up and began to dress. She pulled on her scrub bottoms and then sat on the pink couch and slipped her shoes on.

"How did you get that recording of Walt and I?" Katie asked timidly. She was no longer upset about it. How could she be upset after an orgasm like that?

Jackie sat up and reached down for her bustier. She decided she would just stick it in her backpack. She did not want to mess with it. "I had come to the room looking for you. Like I told you when I got in there, that woman who was in 52 was asking after you and I couldn't find Suzy anywhere. When I reached for the door I heard what sounded like noises from a bedroom, not a hospital room. I only stood there a minute before I knew what was going on. I hurried and started recording right then. Although it was a few days before I came up with a plan to use it against you."

Katie hooked her bra and pulled on her pink and purple scrub top.

"Should probably get something to clean this up," Jackie said, pointing at the streak on the table.

"Honestly, I had never seen anything like that!" Katie said shyly.

"Yeah, it's not just a party trick. Some women squirt. I have done a lot of research on it because I used to be so self conscious about it. It has something do to with the 'female prostrate'. Anyway I should have warned you, I just didn't think about it. I have been so horny all day thinking about getting you naked."

"It's okay. I actually hardly noticed until I saw it on the table. Anyway, I really have to go", She was growing more tired by the second. It was nearing 24 hours since she had gotten any sleep and if she didn't hurry up she would be too tired to drive the 20 miles to her house. "I am not sure what to say. I don't think this will ever happen again and I hope you will keep it to yourself around work," Katie couldn't face Jackie. Instead she began gathering up her things.

Jackie laughed. "I am not going to tell anyone. Don't worry. But Katie," she paused and waited for Katie to face her. When she finally did Jackie continued, "If you decide you want to do this again let me know." She grinned.

Katie smiled shyly and bowed her head, "I really can't believe what just happened. I wouldn't have thought myself capable of...well of any of it."

Jackie chuckled, "It's amazing what blackmail can do."

"That's the truth," Katie agreed. "So, I guess I will see you around?"

Jackie pulled her pants on and moved her backpack from the floor to the couch. "Yeah, see you around Katie," she said and she unzipped the bag and stuffed her bra in.

Katie left the small lounge. The door clicked quietly behind her. Jackie couldn't believe that her plan had actually worked. She pulled her black top over her head, straightening it out once it was on. She surveyed the room checking that there wasn't anything left that might betray their little tryst. A smile played at the corner of her lips as she slung the backpack onto her back and walked out of the lounge.