Jackie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will take care of it," I said with more confidence than I really felt. After all, I did not even know what happens at these clubs.

"Jackie, represent the club well."

"Count on it." As we hung up I began to panic. What am I doing here? I am a frumpy grandmother going to the highest end club in Orlando to impress the cream of the crop. Maybe I need to be sick now. I shook it off and called Shannon giving her the news.

She squealed, "We are going to Phantoms."

"Shannon, what do we do in clubs and what do I wear?"

"We dress to kill, drink, and look beautiful and sexy."

"Ok, I will try. The limo picks us up here at 7:30pm."

"See you at 7pm. I want to see what you are wearing."

So did I. I did not think the three outfits I got from Anna's would work. It was 5 o'clock and I only had 2 hours to figure this out. First a glass of wine to settle my nerves. I looked in my closet for a long time. I needed to throw some of this stuff away. I will never wear most of it. So I started pulling things out and throwing away the obvious. I got to a little black dress that Carl had bought me about 10 years ago for a Christmas party with his firm that was mainly top management. Maybe I could still wear it. I took off my jeans and tee shirt and slipped it on. Remarkable it did go on. A little tight around the bust and hips but it must have been too loose when I wore it then because the tightness looked like it was on purpose. It did not show a lot of cleavage but was cut very low in the back, to just below the waist. It showed all but a couple of inches of legs. It came with its own boy cut panties. It had plenty of support for the breast so a bra was not necessary. It even had a matching cocktail purse which would have to be used for the cards and maybe one tube of lipstick.

I was dressed when Shannon showed up at 7. "Why did I worry about you?" Shannon exclaimed with glee. "You look so glamorous. I think we could have gotten in on our own."

"And so do you." She was wearing a strapless black lace on red dress. It had a structure that pushed up her breast. It turned her B into a C. The skirt portion was molded to her bottom and showed all but a few inches of her legs. She might get by without panties but I was sure she was wearing some. "Have you gone to a lot of clubs?"

"I did in college. That is why I did not get any job offers. Not enough studying."

The limo showed up exactly at 7:30.