Jackie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

We continued to kiss as my hands moved over her back and ass for about ten minutes. I then rolled her over on to her back and started kissing her face and neck. As I moved further down to her chest Angie moved further up on the bed so her feet weren't touched the floor any longer.

I then started kissing her beautiful breasts once more. I worshiped her breast for a good ten minutes brining her to another orgasm. She then moved up the bed again so my face was near her tummy.

I smothered her tummy with kisses and long licks of my tongue and l dug my tongue into her navel like I was digging for gold. I wasn't sure if Angie liked what I was doing but she didn't move up so I kept kissing her tummy. When she did finally move up the bed again her head was now on the pillows and my lips were kissing the lace panel of her panties.

I could smell her musk though the panties and I could also smell her perfume. I had grow quite accustom to her perfume over last three months and now that I smelt the two together I knew I could never smell that perfume scent and not think of this moment.

After inhaling deeply of her combined scent I started easing her panties off. Angie helped by raising her bottom enough so they slid off easily. Once her panties were gone I was surprised to see she was completely hairless between her legs. It was a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. I had often dreamed of eating a hairless pussy.

As Angie moved her legs so that I was between them I saw her cunt for the first time. The lips of her vagina looked like the pedals of a flower as they spread to either side. The lips were a dark pink and slightly swollen attesting to her arousal. Her pussy looked so good I just had to kiss it and I did just that.

Angie's pussy was extremely wet and her flavor was exquisite. There was a slight taste of strawberries, as she must have used a douche in preparation. There was also the stronger flavor of her natural fluids.

My tongue swabbed around the edges of her opening till none of her fluid remained on the surface. I then stuck my tongue deep into her hole where I found a well full of her secretions. I licked out her hole as best I could, bringing the wetness I found into my mouth. I could have licked out her hole forever but Angie had other ideas.

Angie grabbed a hold of my head and directed my mouth to her clit while saying, "There baby, lick me there. I need your tongue and lips there."

I knew what she wanted and I quickly started licking her clit. Angie moaned and arched her back the second my tongue made contact with her hard little nub. I licked her clit hard and then sucked on it. Angie screamed that she was cuming and I noticed her scent became stronger. While Angie was riding out her orgasm, my mouth slipped down so I could drink her fluid. Once she stopped cuming I started on her clit again.

How long my mouth was on her pussy I couldn't tell you. I also couldn't tell you how many times Angie came. All I know is I could have eaten her all night and it wouldn't have bothered me. Angie seemed quite content to let me have my way for quite some time.

When she became too sensitive she pulled my head from between her legs so I moved up till our faces were very close. She looked into my eyes and said. "You are wonderful. Now I need you in me, but first let me clean my cream off your face."

Angie started kissing my face but it wasn't a normal pecking kind of kiss. I could feel her mouth suck slightly as she tried to remove her essence. Her tongue even licked at my cheeks.

When my face was clean to her satisfaction she gripped my rock hard cock and guided me to her hole. I would like to say she gasped when I entered her but that was not the case. Once I slide into her she looked up at me and said. "Now honey, do me now."

I started thrusting into Angie with gusto. Her pussy wasn't very tight then again I was not that big, but her pussy was hot and very wet. Thanks to the orgasm I had earlier I was able last a lot longer than I would have.

From beneath me Angie smiled up at me and she would reach up and kiss me while I slid my cock in and out of her. At the same time she would pinch my nipples ever so lightly and that I learned was quite pleasant.

It wasn't until I was about ready to come that I realized that Angie wasn't even close to cuming. She had a beautiful smile on her face but she wasn't even breathing hard. At least not until her hand slid down between us, so she could use her finger to rub her clit.

Then she started to breathe harder. Within seconds she was panting and she said, "Oh god baby I'm going to cum. Cum with me love fill me with your cum."

Even though I knew her orgasm had nothing to do with what I was doing I couldn't stop the enviable. I felt my balls tighten and the next instant I let out a groan as I started filling her with hot cum.

As soon as I started shooting my load into her Angie cried out, "That's it baby fill me with your cream. Oh god Jack I'm cuming too."

Angie came hard under me. Her whole body seemed to shake as I felt her pussy clinched tight around my cock. I also felt her wetness seep out of her along with my own sperm.

I stayed on my knees being supported by my locked arms as my orgasm subsided. Once Angie's orgasm was spent she pulled me down till I was supported only by my elbows, so we could kiss. The love I felt in that kiss was undeniable, but I was still left with a nagging doubt about my performance. When our kiss ended and my shriveled up cock slipped from her grasp I rolled off Angie. She immediately turned over and cuddled up to me as I took her in my arms.

After a minute or so she kissed my chest and said. "You were wonderful Jack. I really enjoyed what we did."

Thinking back on what has happen I shouldn't have said what I did at that point, but I couldn't listen to the lie. "Was I really." Even I could hear the disbelief in my voice.

I felt Angie become tense as she said, "Of cause you were. Is there something wrong? You sound upset."

I knew this wasn't the place or time to get into this discussion so I said. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it that way."

"There is obviously a problem and we should talk it out. I really like you a lot and I don't want anything getting in the way of our relationship." She told me as she rose up and looked down at me.

"Never mind I shouldn't have said what I did. You were wonderful too and I don't want to ruin the moment." I told her with out looking into her face.

Angie pulled my head so I had to look her in the eye before she said. "Listen Jack if there something wrong let's talk it out. I don't want anything coming between us. Now tell me what's bothering you."

I knew there was no sense denying there was a problem. I knew she would continue to pressure me until I told her what was bothering me so I said. "Well when I was, you know in you, you didn't seem to enjoy it. You weren't all that excited until you used your finger."

"Oh" she said as she averted my eyes. As her fingers traced patterns on my chest she said, "I've have a problem with intercourse. I usually can't have an orgasm that way. As far as enjoying having your dick in me I really like it. That's not a lie Jack, I like how it feels but no matter how hard or how fast you fuck me I probable won't have an orgasm."

I could see by the redness of her face and embarrassed way she was talking this was a sensitive subject. I pulled her close and said, "I'm sorry I didn't know. If you don't want to talk about it I'll understand."

"I'd rather not right now maybe someday once I know I can trust you to keep my secret and I feel you're understanding enough I'll tell you about it." She told me as I felt her tears on my chest.

I instantly knew there was a problem that was more emotional then physical. And as most emotional problems go it would be hard for her to trust me enough to tell me. I knew I would have to gain her trust over a long period of time. I was willing to do that.

I pulled her head up for a kiss to let her know I was okay. She warmed to me quickly and soon we were kissing passionately once more. Angie seemed to need some sign from me that I understood her and those kisses did the trick.

Before our desires got too out of hand Angie stopped me and said. "Honey I want you to make love to me again but one of two things is got to happen. Either we get in the shower and clean up, as I hate feeling all sloppy. Or you do something else I don't think you'll like."

Seeing she didn't say exactly what the other thing was I had to ask. "What other way is there to get rid of the sloppiness?"

Angie looked up at me and it seemed like her whole body seemed to blush when she said. "Well a guy I was dating a few years ago did it and I had some of the best orgasm in my life while he was doing it."

Seeing she still didn't tell me what it was I asked again. So she said, "After we had intercourse he would go down on me again and clean my pussy with his tongue. He seemed to enjoy it as much as I did." She giggled and said, "He called it eating a cream pie."

Once I heard what this guy had done I gulped hard and said, "Ah maybe we should do the shower then."

Angie laughed at my nervousness and said. "Maybe we should I wouldn't want you to lick up any of that gross nasty cum you just injected into me." She sure had a way of making me feel petty.

Angie's bathroom was a thing of beauty. The room was as large as my bedroom and living room combined. It had a large shower and a large whirlpool tub. The counter tops were made of marble and the floors were Italian tiles.

Angie used a disposable douche to clean out her insides before climbing into the shower with me. The shower felt really good, as there were spray heads that you could move and direct to any part of your body. And the things Angie and I did in the shower felt really good too.

Once I was clean she went to her knees and sucked my cock back to full hardness. She bought me very close to orgasm but at the last second she stopped short. I wasn't sure if her stopping had to do with me not wanting to clean her pussy like her other boyfriend or because she though I might not get it up again.

Her next moved surprised me as she lay down on the shower floor and asked me to make love to her. I wanted to eat her sweet pussy again but Angie wanted my cock inside her. I figured this was a good time to show her I understood her problem. As I was thrusting into her I braced myself with on hand and with the other I started to rub her clit with my finger.

She started cuming very quickly and all told I think she came five or six times before I finally came inside her. Once our breathing was under control she pulled me down so we could kiss. We lay there in the spray of the shower kissing as our bodies recovered for our last coupling.

After exiting the shower we dried each other off with big fluffy towels. Seeing I didn't have my toiletries with me I used Angie's antiperspirant. It had a flowery scent to it but I really didn't have a choice in the matter. After drying and brushing out my long hair I put back into its pony tail.

As I went back into the bedroom Angie was putting on a pair of black satin and lace panties and a matching camisole top. I picked up my sweater and my tee shirt and asked. "Do you know what happen to my pants?"

"Oh I think they're still out in my car. Your not planning on leaving are you?" She asked with a hint of disappointment in her voice. "I was kind of hoping you would stay the night. I thought we could take a ride tomorrow.

"Ah sure that sounds like fun. I'll go down and get my boxers to sleep in." I told her.

Before I could take a step toward the door I heard her say. "Eeew you can't possibly wear those again. You've worn them all day."

I chuckled and said, "Well it's either that or I sleep in the nude."

"We can't have that either." She told me as she started looking in her dresser draw. "Here we're about the same size you can wear this to bed tonight." In her hand she was holding something white.

When I took it from her I saw it was a pair of satin panties and a white camisole top. As I tried to give it back to her I said. "I can possibly wear this."

"Why on earth can't you?" She asked as if I was being ridiculous.

"Those are your panties and top, I can't wear girl's panties I'm a guy." I told her in almost a shout.

Angie smiled a knowing smile and said. "Of course you can. No one will ever know except me and I promise I won't tell any one." She then took the panties from me and held them out so I could step into them as she said. "Now come on and put them on, I swear they won't bite your dick off."

I knew now I should have fought harder but I also know Angie would have gotten her way. So, reluctantly as I could I stepped into the panties. She then slid them up my legs and over my hips. As the soft satin surrounded my cock and balls I noticed a slight stir in my loins. If it hadn't been for the three orgasms I had that day I might have gotten a hard on.

If Angie noticed the stir she didn't mention it as she helped me on with the camisole. Once it was on she said. "See you didn't die and you're still a man. Now come to bed I want to get an early start tomorrow.

Angie and I climbed into bed. She rested her head on my chest as I lay on my back. I could feel her hands moving over my satin covered chest and stomach for a few minutes before she said. "I guess you now know the rumor isn't true?"

"What rumor is that?" I asked, as I couldn't see where this was going.

She gave my left nipple a slight squeeze before saying, "The rumor that I'm a man-hater."

"I knew that the day I met you in the library. I knew that wasn't true at all. I didn't know until today the other rumor wasn't true either." I told her as I squeezed her shoulder.

Angie giggled and said. "You mean the one where I'm a lesbian. Well that one's only half true."

I just about jumped when she said this so I asked. "What do you mean it's half true?"

"We'll you see lover I like both sexes. I've been with girls and I've enjoyed it very much and I've been with men and with the right man like you I've enjoyed them as well. If I had to make a choice then I would chose a man that is caring and loving and not afraid to show his sensitive side." She told me as if she was telling me a secret.

My ears picked up when she said she had been with other women sexually. I mean most men are turned on by the image of two women making love. My ears also picked up on the fact that she put me in the same category of men she liked being with so I asked. "You see me as that kind of man.

"Of course I do honey. You're so sweet and kind and a very gentle lover. But you also have a few faults. Like your obsession with cloths. I mean look, you got so upset about wearing my underwear. They're nothing more than clothe to cover your private parts. They're just like yours only made with different material."

"I guess your right about that but they were made for girls. I don't want to seem like a pansy with you." I told her.

She kissed my cheek and said. "I'll never think of you as a pansy, so don't feel like you have to get all macho for me. I was attracted to you sensitive side. And to tell you the truth having you wear my panties is turning me on."

"Really, why would you be turned on by me wearing your panties?" I asked.

Before answering me she kissed me deeply and passionately. "I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with my desire for girls or because they're my panties, but I know my pussy is leaking right now and it has been since you let me put them on you."

To demonstrate she wasn't lying Angie took my hand and slid it into her panties. The instant I touched her soft folds I could see she was quite wet. When I felt for her clit, it too was hard. She also gasped when I touched it. Once I started fingering her clit and vaginal lips Angie removed her hand from her panties and her hand went to cover my cock through the panties I was wearing. I was surprised I was already hard.

She started to stroke my cock through the satin panties while I continued stroke her clit. I'm not sure who was moaning louder but it was Angie who started shaking first. She came quickly on my finger, but I didn't stop at just one. Our moans were only stifled by the short sweet kisses we shared.

I'm sure I brought Angie to three or four orgasms before I finally succumbed to my own. With Angie's help I erupted in the panties as another orgasm ripped though me. When she finally had me milked out, her hand slowed to a stop. She then pulled my head so we could kiss and I could feel the wetness of my semen on her fingers.

After we share a long deep kiss she said. "See lover wearing panties can be fun. But now you have to get cleaned up and I have to find you a new pair to wear."

After cleaning myself in the bathroom I came out to find Angie sitting on the side of the bed. In her hand she was holding a pair of yellow satin and lace panties. Where the white ones I wore early were kind of plain and with the exception they were made of satin they didn't look all that feminine. The pair she was holding screamed femininity. They were high cut and the leg openings had a small lace boarder on them. There was a lace panel in front like the pair Angie was wearing. I probable should have put my foot down and I did right into the waist band of the panties.

Once I was wearing the panties she also changed my camisole to a matching yellow one. She told me they came as a set and I should wear them as such. After blowing out all the candles we climbed back into bed and snuggled up together. A few minutes later I was sleeping peacefully.

Chapter Five

I woke up to Angie kissing my ear. It was actually a very nice way to wake. Once I was awake we went in and showered together. Unfortunately Angie was in a hurry to get on the road so we didn't do anything sexual.

To shave that morning I had to use one of her pink disposable razors and a feminine style shave gel. It had a peachy scent to it but what else could I do. I also had to use her shampoo, which had a flowery scent and her antiperspirant. I was sure by that point I smelt like a girl without the heavy scent of perfume.

For some reason I spent more time in the bathroom than Angie did. When I walked into the bedroom I saw on the bed a pair of black panties and a matching camisole plus a pair of black leather pants and a black wool turtle neck sweater. I had assumed this was for Angie but as you might have guessed it wasn't.

She came into the bedroom carrying two large mugs of coffee. She was already dressed in a one piece black leather sleeveless jumpsuit. The pants of the jumpsuit were so tight in looked like Angie had been pour into them to get them on. The top was loose enough so she could wear a wool sweater that looked like the one on bed.

She handed me one of the cups of coffee and said. "Come on and get dressed honey we're burning daylight." She gave me a light pat on my butt to hurry me along.

I guess you could say I was pretty whipped by this point, as I didn't even question putting on the panties and camisole. The sweater had a definite feminine smell to it that I later learned was a sachet that Angie kept in her draws with her clothes. The sweater was tight on me and it only came down to just below my navel. I realized this was one of the newer style sweaters all the girls were wearing. You know the type that leaves part of a girl's tummy exposed

After putting on the sweater I took the leather pants and went to put them on. That's when I noticed the zipper and the waist snap was on the side over one of the legs. I realized that the pants were woman's pants and I immediately balked at this.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers