Jackie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

I didn't last long as I stared down at Angie's beautiful bottom. With in a minute or two as my mind thought on how I would love to fuck her bottom I shot my load into her sweet pussy. With the aid of her fingers Angie came as well with an ear splitting squeal that seemed to shake the windows in the room.

Before my cock even started to soften Angie pulled off and fell flat on the bed. I stayed on my knees and watched as Angie came down from her orgasmic high. Her body shook and as it did so tiny little squeals would exited her lips.

When I had thought she had passed out she rolled onto her back and said. "Please Jackie lick me clean like you did last Sunday. I love it when you clean me." How could I possibly resist her pleas?

I cleaned out her pussy of the mixture of our love making. Each time my tongue entered her I felt her squeeze her muscles so another globule of pearly white cream would slide onto my tongue. This time Angie was far too exhausted to roll us over so she could sit on my face, I did my best to clean her love nest.

After cleaning her pussy to her satisfaction she pulled on my head till I crawled up and we kissed. When she broke the kiss she said. "You are wonderful I'm so lucky to have found my perfect lover." I can't tell you how proud I felt at that point. We kissed for a few minutes longer before we fell a sleep in each other's arms

The next morning I knew I should have showered before going to sleep. When I woke up my face felt like it had been coated in glue and allowed to dry. Also the odor of old sex seemed to be everywhere.

As I tried getting out of bed Angie woke with the movements of the bed. She pulled me close to her and we kissed before she said. "God we need a shower don't we?"

I laughed and told her that was where I was going. She said it was a good idea and she would join me. A few seconds later we were standing in front of the sink brushing our teeth. After that we jumped into the shower together and scrubbed each other clean with some sensuous play mixed in.

While I shaved and dried my hair Angie went into the bedroom to get dressed. When I came into the bedroom she was sitting at her makeup table brushing out her hair. She still had not gotten dressed but I could see she had already done her makeup.

"Just give me a few seconds love," She told me as she looked over her shoulder at me. "I'll be done in a second and the makeup will be all yours. While your waiting pick out something to wear."

I was really at a loss on what to do. I was sure she wanted me to dress in girl's clothes but how. Did she want me to dress up like she did the night before or just in lingerie like we did last weekend?

Angie could see my confusion and said. "That's okay honey you're still new at this, I'll get you something to wear. Here paint your toenails while you're waiting." She handed me the bottle of nail polish she had used on my fingernails the night before.

While I had watched Angie applying the nail polish to my fingers the night before I thought it was an easy task. I quickly found out that it wasn't as easy as it appeared. On my big toe I put it on way to heavy and it looked all streaky. I cleaned that off and tried to redo it. By the time I had the first coat done on all my toenails I probably did fifty or more nails.

By this time Angie had finished with her make up and was starting to get dressed. She put on a pair of white lace and satin panties a matching bra and a pair of white athletic socks. She then slid on a pair of khaki pants and a V-neck cashmere sweater.

By the time Angie was dressed I had two coats of nail polish on my toes to which Angie told me that was plenty and I should start on my makeup. She then started going through my dresser and pulled out what I was going to wear.

It took me quite a while to get my makeup to where I thought it looked as good as it did the night before. My hair took me even longer. By the time I was done Angie had left the bedroom saying she was going to make coffee. As I turned to see what Angie had picked out for me I could see though she would be causal I would be far more restrictive in dress.

Instead of pants and a sweater I was given a skirt and a turtle neck sweater. Also there was my lingerie, a pair of panties bustier and stockings. The bustier would pull in my sides and give me the hourglass figure. There were garter straps hanging from the bustier to hold up my stockings.

When I pulled on my skirt I saw it wasn't as short as the dress I wore the night before but it was still an inch or too above the knee. The sweater clung tightly to my torso, which showed off my fake breasts nicely. Once I had the sweater on I knew I would have to redo my hair and some of my makeup.

Just as I was putting on the two-inch heels with the wide heel Angie came into the bedroom and said. "Oh good you're dressed. If you would please help me with the bed before we have breakfast."

As we stripped the bed I asked with much good humor in my voice. "How come you get to wear pants and I have to wear a skirt?"

Angie giggled and said, "For one thing you've only been a girl for a day I've been one all my life. I think it would be good for you to wear skirts as often as possible. This will strengthen your feminine side and repress you masculine side while dressed as a girl. The second reason is because I say so. Remember you agreed, I would lead and you will follow. What I say goes right?"

I knew she had me by the short hairs; that's if I still had sort hairs. I also knew I didn't really care. I was starting to like the clothes I was wearing. After a week in lingerie I was quite comfortable in it. Now that I was wearing dresses and skirts I felt complete.

When we were finished with the bed and had all the clothes picked up and put away Angie took my hand and we walked down the stairs together. As we started to descend the stairs she asked. "Did you enjoy using your tongue on my bottom last night? I know I enjoyed it very much."

"Yes I did." I told her quickly.

Angie giggled and said in a whisper. "Did you also think about putting your pretty clit in my bottom too?"

I was confused by this question. Sure she called my cock a clit the night before and it didn't affect me but now it bothered me. The night before I was aroused and so was she. If she had called it a pimple it wouldn't have bothered me. But now in the light of day and the fact I wasn't aroused any longer it bothered me.

"Why are you calling my cock a clit?" I asked.

Angie griped my hand and said. "Jackie sweetie if you're my girlfriend, how could you have a dick. Only boys have dicks us girls have clits. Isn't that right."

"I guess so," I said though I wasn't sure I meant it.

Angie smiled and said sweetly. "Would you like to answer my question now?"

"Of course I would like to do your bottom. I mean who wouldn't." I told her.

As we stopped at the bottom of the stairs she turned to me and said. "So your saying you would like to do my bottom with your clit, is that right?"

I realized she wanted me to call my cock a clit. I guessed it was another way of strengthening my feminine side so I said. "Yes I would like to do you bottom with my clit."

I could almost see Angie jump for joy when the words came out of my mouth but she quickly said. "I would love that too honey. I love having clits and cocks and dick in my bottom. But I must ask, have you ever put your clit in someone's bottom before?"

I almost said I had but I knew it would have been a lie. I also knew Angie would have known I was lying. Don't ask me why but I knew if I ever lied to Angie she would know I was lying. So I said. "No I haven't but I promise to be very gentle."

Angie caressed my face with the tips of her fingers and said. "I know you would try honey but seeing you have no experience in that form of love making you won't know if you're hurting me until it's too late. No I think it's better if I show you what is like to be on the receiving end before I let you into the driver's seat."

My feelings went from shear joy to sadness to out right shock in a matter of seconds. First I was going to fuck her in the ass and before I knew it she was going to do me that way. Then it dawned on me she couldn't possible do that. I mean she didn't have a cock or a clit big enough how could she fuck me that way.

I realized she must have been joking with me and I quickly smiled and said. "I can't see how that's possible."

Angie smiled her wonderful dazzling smile and said. "Oh anything is possible my love, but enough of taking about sex lets go and have breakfast." There was something in the way she said this that started me wondering just how she could bring this to pass.

I didn't have much time to think this over as we quickly started making breakfast. While we ate I had to concentrate on what I was doing so I did everything the way a girl would do it. By the end of the meal I was quite proud of myself, as Angie didn't tell me once I did something wrong. The smile on her face also told she was pleased with me.

"I see my girlfriend is coming along nicely. Your makeup is very good and considering you've only worn makeup for one day. I'd say you've done a splendid job with it. You also have your mannerisms down fairly well. I think it's time to step up you training. I think it's time to give you a little exposure."

All of a sudden I didn't feel so proud. "What do you mean by exposure?" I asked and I'm sure she could hear the trepidation in my voice.

"I think we should do what most girlfriends do together. I think we should do some shopping." She told me as she stood to take her dish to the dishwasher.

"Wait you want me to go out like this? I mean where people can see me?" I asked once I picked my jaw off the floor.

Angie giggled and said. "Of course I do love. That's what girlfriends do together. They go shopping to the movies and even to clubs for some dancing. I like you a lot Jackie but I don't want to spend every weekend I don't have to work cooped up in the house with you. Now come along put your dishes in the dishwasher so we can get our coats."

I thought about saying no. I really did but I somehow knew that would be the wrong thing to do at this juncture. I was sure Angie was trying to push the limits to see how far she could push me. I also didn't want to take the chance she might decide I wasn't what she was looking for. I had grown quite fond of her and I might even say I was falling in love with her. I also knew I didn't want to jeopardize this relationship in anyway. With a slight smile on my lips I put my dishes in the dishwasher like I was told.

We then went up stairs where I was give a leather coat to wear and a hand bag to put my belongings in. I switched my money driver's license and credit card to a woman's style wallet and put it into the purse. I also put in a compact and a tube of the lipstick I was wearing. Once we were ready to leave we went down and out to her car.

I really hoped she would say she was kidding and she just wanted to see if I would go through with her idea but after we got in the car I knew this wasn't a joke. She really wanted to take me to a store.

As she drove I could feel myself start to panic. It was like I had tunnel vision and all I could see was what was directly in front of me. Angie talked on and on about what she was hoping to find in the store but I couldn't hear her as my ears were ringing.

How long it took us to get to the mall I couldn't tell you. It seemed to take forever, but at the same time it didn't take long enough. In fact I didn't even know we stopped till my door open and I heard Angie say. "Come on Jackie you can't stay in the car all day."

As I stepped out of her car I felt my knees give way and only by Angie's help I didn't fall flat on my face. She wrapped her arm in mine and guided me toward the entrance to the mall. All around us there were kids yelling and girls giggling but it wasn't directed at me. In fact no one seemed to give me the slightest look.

I really expected someone to shout out I was a guy dressed like a girl. I kept waiting to hear it but it never came. Even when we walked in the mall and started toward the back very few people gave us the slightest glance.

As we walked down the walkway we looked in just about every store without actually going in. Angie rattled on and on about what looked good and what would go with what. I realized she saw I wasn't all there and she was trying to bring me around. Finally I started to listen to what she was saying and at the same time I could feel my racing heart slow to a steady beat.

When I started answering her questions she said. "Are you okay now? I really thought you were going to hyperventilate on me."

"I'm sorry I guess I was out of it for a while." I told her.

"I'd say it was more of a panic attack. Now stop looking around like you've done something wrong. I swear you look like we're shoplifting. Act like you've done this your whole life and no one will even look at you twice. Well except all the guys that have been looking at us since we walked into the place."

I looked around quickly as I asked. "What guys?"

Angie stifled a giggle and said. "Just about every warm blooded straight male we past along the way. Now stop jerking your head around like that." I quickly calmed down enough where Angie thought we could go into a store together.

She decided on one of the big named department stores that anchored the mall. As we entered the store she grabbed one of the shopping baskets and handed one to me. She then went straight to the lingerie department.

As a guy if I paid ten bucks for a three pack of boxers I would have felt like I was being ripped off. When it came to panties, at least the ones Angie was looking at twenty dollar a pair wasn't unreasonable. When you bought them as a set with the bra and garter belt you could pay three times that price. I wasn't sure if Angie even noticed the prices as she picked set after set and dropped them into my basket or hers.

Once she had her fill of lingerie she went to the dress department and as always I was right behind. She quickly went through the racks picking out different dresses before asking me what I thought. She even held them up to me to see what I would look like in it. After she had a dozen dresses, five for her and seven for me we made our way to the dressing room.

I had thought that trying on dresses would be a pain in the butt, but I actually started enjoying myself. I was actually disappointed when we ran out of dresses to try on.

Two of the dresses Angie decided to keep I thought were too tight. There was a lump where no girl should have one. Angie told me not to worry, with the right undergarment I could easily hide what I shouldn't have. We left the dressing room with five dresses, two for Angie and three for me. We then made our way to the check out.

I had thought our shopping was done but Angie informed me we still had to buy shoes and cosmetics. Plus there were still other stores we could look into. By the time we walked out of the mall it was five hours later. I was the proud owner of five new dresses twelve pairs of heels that none of which had a heel shorter than three inches. I also had a bag of cosmetics that weight almost twenty pounds by it self. I also had several new pairs of earrings, a ladies watch two bracelets and a bottle of perfume that cost forty five dollars an ounce.

When we got back to the car Angie asked. "Well did you like shopping as a girl? I told you no one would realize you weren't a real girl."

"It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. But I do think you spent way too much money." I told her as we started out of the parking lot.

Angie giggled and said. "It was quite a bit but I can afford it. Besides my girlfriend needed a new wardrobe and seeing I talked her into being a girl I should pay of it. Now remember what our agreement is. Don't worry, I'll probable never spend that much on you again, at least not at one time. Now I have two more stops to make before we go home."

Angie next pulled her car into a parking lot behind a row of buildings. The building she went into had a name over the door but from where I was sitting I couldn't quite see it. She only spent a few minutes in the store before coming out with a small brown paper bag. Her next stop was to a Chinese restaurant to get take out.

We went back to Angie's house and had dinner together before going to her bedroom where we put away the clothes we had just bought. Once everything was put away she took me in her arms and kissed me deeply before saying. "You were wonderful today. I was so proud of you once you realized no one could tell what you really are. I was wondering if you would like to go to a club with me."

"What kind of a club?" I asked but I already knew I was going.

"The kind that has dancing. Girls dance together all the time right." She told me as she started taking off her clothes. There really wasn't any reason to discuss this as we both knew where she lead I would follow.

After we were undressed we went into the bathroom together. She picked up a new disposable douche before saying. "You know as girls we have to clean out our pussy's on a regular basis or we could get infections. I think seeing you're a girl too you should have to do the same."

I chuckled and said. "Angie no mater how much I look like a woman the one thing I would never have is a pussy. So what am I going to use that douche on?"

The second Angie's hand touched my ass cheeks I knew what she was going to say next. "Well you have sort of a pussy already and I think you should clean it out too. I mean I would like it clean when I tongue fuck you again. I know how much you loved it when I did you yesterday."

She was right I did love it and I would like her to do it again. So I asked. "You want me to use a douche on my bottom then."

Angie knew she had me. She giggled and said. "It's called an enema but yes I want you to use one."

Before I could answer Angie pulled out a plastic bag with a long tube attached. I knew what it was as soon as I saw it. She filled the bag with warm water and a few drops of soap. Before having me bend over the counter.

I was probably more scared than I should have been. I really thought it would hurt when she pushed the nozzle into me. Surprisingly there was very little pain. When the water started entering my bowels I was overcome with a sense of euphoria. I thought if it felt that good I could handle it.

The euphoric sensation didn't last all that long as a few minutes later my insides started to cramp. When I complained about the cramping Angie said I should be glad it wasn't menstruation cramps as they hurt worse and lasted a lot longer.

I kept my silence from that point on till the bag finally emptied. Angie then helped me to the commode where I was allowed to remove the nozzle and let the enema vacate my body. At first I was relived it was over but that was short lived, as Angie informed me we would have to do it again.

After three enemas Angie informed me I was finally clean. We then went into the shower were we washed up and Angie once more licked out my asshole now that I was properly clean. If that wasn't a good enough reason to get an enema nothing was.

After both of us had explosive orgasms we stepped out and dried each other off. We then used a powder puff to powder our skin before Angie left the bathroom. I stayed behind to shave my face as close as I could with out nicking myself.

When I came out of the bathroom Angie was just finishing up her makeup and started on her hair. She turned to me and said. "I have something for you that I think will help hide your clit so you can wear that black knit dress we bought today."

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers