Jackie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

Angie then handed me the bag she got when she went into the store while I waited in the car. Inside the bag was what looked like a thong panty made of latex. It was almost transparent but not quite.

When I asked Angie what it was she said, "It's called a gaff. It supposed to hold your genitalia tight to your body so you don't give away the fact you're really a boy. The girl in the store said all the Las Vegas choirs line dancers that are transsexual use them and you know how little they wear."

"I can't believe you had the nerve to ask for one of these." I told her and I looked over the gaff.

"I really had no idea what I was looking for but once I told the sales girl I had a friend that had a bump we needed to hide she knew just what I wanted. The store deals in male to female gender changes."

I pulled on the gaff and I quickly found out it was very tight. It took me a minute or so to figure out I had to tuck my manhood between my leg to hide the bulge. Once that was done I was amazed by how smooth and flat my pelvis was. If I didn't know better I would have sworn I didn't have a cock or my balls.

While I was putting on the gaff and got it adjusted Angie went into my dresser and took out my lingerie for the evening. She chose black lace panties midnight black stockings and a black lace and satin corset. It would be the first time I would wear a corset but definitely not the last.

Before I could start on my makeup Angie told me to but on my lingerie. She cautioned me to put on my stockings first, as the corset would make it hard to bend at the waist. Once I had my stocking on she wrapped the corset around me. I quickly did up the twenty or so hooks and eyes in the front before Angie started adjusting the laces on the back.

I had thought the waist cincher I had been wearing was restrictive but I soon found out the corset made the waist cincher feel like nothing. Angie pulled the lacing on the corset really tight and I had to expel all my air so she could get it even tighter. By the time she was done I could barely breathe and I felt a little dizzy.

Once I was able to get my breathing under control I attached the stockings to the garters and put on my panties. When I looked in the mirror I was shock by what I saw. The corset gave my body the perfect hour glass figure. Even though it was hard to breathe I could see the advantage of it. My tummy was flat and hard and my sides were pulled in to give the illusion of feminine hips. The corset even had cups to support my breast eliminating the need for a bra.

With some prodding from Angie I went and started on my makeup. At the same time Angie started working on my hair. First she worked in some foam that I later learned was mousse. After getting my hair wet with the foam she took a curling brush and started curling my hair. Before she was done I had a brand new hair style.

The dress Angie chose for me was very tight. I mean it hugged me like a second skin. It was pure black and very short, leaving plenty of my thighs exposed. The neck line came up to my neck but didn't cover it and the hem line stopped several inches above my knees. It was really sexy and thanks to the gaff I was able to wear it with out any unsightly bulges.

With the dress I was wearing there were two things I had to worry about. The first was it was so short and tight I had to watch it so the skirt didn't ride up exposing the tops of my stockings. The other thing I had to worry about was my neck. With my neck exposed you could see my Adams apple, but Angie solved that problem by putting a black choker around my neck.

Angie slipped on a new black dress that was every bit as tight and short as mine was but hers had a plunging neck line that exposed plenty of cleavage. She also didn't wear a corset like I was wearing as she had a perfect hourglass figure already.

On her feet she wore a pair of black pumps with a four inch stiletto heel. I was given a pair of black sandals that had straps that crisscrossed over my feet and around my ankle where they were held in place with a buckle. The heel was three inches long but they weren't as thin as Angie's. They were thinner than the other pairs of heels I worn so far.

After switching my personal possessions to a clutch purse and giving myself a spritz of perfume we were ready to leave. We donned calf length leather coats before going down stairs and out the front door.

It wasn't until I was in the car before I started getting nervous. I had been so engrossed with what I was doing I didn't let the fact we were going out in public again bother me. But now that I was in the car and we were on our way I started getting nervous again. It wasn't near as bad as it had been earlier in the day but my hands were still shaking and I couldn't stop fidgeting.

Angie calmed me down by taking my hand in hers and she said, "You'll be fine love. If you could pull it off during the day in a mall you can surely pull it off at night in a dark club, just relax and enjoy yourself." Of cause she was right but I was still nervous.

The club Angie chose wasn't one of the better know clubs for our area. Which in away was a blessing as we didn't have to stand in line and once we were inside we found a table immediately. We didn't even have to pay a cover charge though we did have to pay to have our coats checked.

The club was fairly busy but not overly so and from what I could see the clientele was more female than male. This was odd seeing most of the clubs I had been too were the other way around. Then again I hadn't been to a club since college and the clubs I did go to, were popular with the college kids.

We barely got our drinks ordered before Angie pulled me out onto the dance floor. The music was fast and I could barely keep up when I was dressed like a guy in flat sole shoes. Dressed like a girl, in three inch heels presented a whole new challenge. I kept my eye on the other girls dancing around me and followed their lead. Angie was a big help as well as she held on to my hands as sort of a stabilizer. During the second song I was doing a lot better and was starting to enjoy myself.

Unfortunately the third song was a slow song so Angie decided to sit it out. As we made our way back to the table two men stepped in our path. They introduced themselves as Arty and Glen. Arty was the taller of the two though they were both well over six two. Arty was also the bigger of the two as Glen was fairly thin. Glen had straight brown hair that was cut short almost like a buzz cut and Arty had longer hair though it wasn't all that long.

After introductions were made, Arty asked Angie if she would like to dance. I had hoped she would say no but she smiled and nodded her head. As they left for the dance floor Glen took my hand and led me toward the dance floor. I guess he figured Angie had answered for the both of us.

Talk about a shock to your system. Try being a straight male being led to the dance floor by a guy who looked twice your size. I couldn't very well tell him I was a straight man like he was he was, he would never believe me. Oh he might believe I was another guy, before I'd get the crap beat out of me. All I could do was follow his lead and dance with him.

Once on the dance floor Glen pulled me into his arms. His right hand went around my back as he held my right hand with his left near his chest. I could do nothing else but put my left hand on his right shoulder like any normal woman would do.

I tried keeping a distance between us so I wasn't actually touching him except for my hands but Glen pulled me so my body pressed against his as he said. "Don't worry I won't bite maybe nibble a little but never bite." I almost groaned when he said this as I knew it was a line.

We danced for two songs, through out Glen was mostly a gentleman. His hand did wonder down to my butt once or twice but nothing more than that. What really surprised me was I felt his cock become hard. We had been dancing very close and I guess my fake breasts were rubbing up against his chest, the next thing I knew I felt something nudging my upper thigh. I could only imagine it was his cock as I didn't reach down to check but there was something hard against my thigh I hadn't felt before. Other than that it was a pleasant experience and I was slightly disappointed when it ended.

When the second song was over and the music started to pick up a faster beat Glen took me back to the table Angie and I were sharing. Angie was already sitting as she had ended her dances at about the same time. Glen thanked me for the dance and held my seat as I sat down, a moment later he was gone.

Once he was gone Angie looked at me with a smirk on her lips. As soon as I saw that smirk I felt my face turning red and I lowered my gaze as I couldn't look at her any longer.

Angie then giggled and said in a voice that was low enough we couldn't be overheard and loud enough where I could hear her over the music. "I see you're taking this female role to heart love. Did you enjoy dancing with your first man?"

"I'm sorry but you really didn't leave me much of a choice. You practically forced me to dance with him." I told her.

Angie giggled and said. "I didn't force you into anything sweetie. You could have told him you didn't want to dance." I could feel my face burn even hotter as I realized she was right. I could have refused.

I heard Angie giggle some more before she leaned over and kissed my cheek and said. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I didn't mean to." After a minute or so and once I calmed down she asked. "Did you at least like dancing with him?"

"It was very pleasant if you take into account that we were two straight males." I told her.

Angie giggled and said. "You also have to take into account he didn't know you were straight and you really have no idea he was straight. He might be bisexual. But I'm sure he thought you were a real girl. Tell me did he get an erection while dancing with you?" I couldn't answer so I nodded my head. "Well he must have thought you were hot. As hot as I think you look." For some reason I smiled at the thought he found me hot. A silly thing I know.

Glen wasn't the last man I danced with that night. In fact there were about ten different men I danced with. Angie didn't want me dancing with the same man all night as she didn't want to lead anyone on. She said, "After all we're going home together and we don't need any company."

The strangest thing I found at the club was when I had to go to the bathroom. I had to use the girl's room instead of the boy's room. Just before we left the club I was sitting on the commode peeing when a girl walked into the commode next to the one I was in.

At first I didn't really notice it but when I heard her peeing I looked down at her feet. I could tell it was a girl by the heels she was wearing but they were facing the wrong way. The girl's feet were facing toward the bowl instead of toward the door. I wondered how she could do that until I realized she wasn't a girl at all. She had to be a guy dressed up like a girl, like I was.

I waited until she left the rest room before I made my exit. As I looked around the club to see if I could spot the other guy dressed like a girl I noticed something very peculiar with most of the girls in the club. Most of them bore a strong masculine appearance. Not all of them but there were quite a few that looked manly.

I was going to say something to Angie when I got back at the table but she was ready to leave. As I got back to the table she took my hand said it was time to leave. We got our coats from the hat check and before long we were in her car driving toward her house.

Once we were on the road I told Angie about the girl in the bathroom. She looked over at me and asked, "What do you think that was about?"

"I think she was a girl like me. In fact I think there were a lot of girls in the club like me." I told her.

Angie laughed before saying. "I guess you found out my little ruse. I wanted to take you out to a club and I figure you would be safe in there if any one figure out you weren't a real girl."

"So I was right, it was a club that caterers to guys dress like girls?" I asked.

"They're called Transsexuals and girls like you are called cross dressers, because they are basically men dress as women. Tranies have had some work done on them were they can never be men again." Angie told me.

"I guess that also means if any one actually realized I wasn't a girl they most likely wouldn't say anything. I mean that is what they expect right." I asked.

Angie giggled and said. "You probably right but did any one ask you to go home with them. After all that is what most of those men wanted." I had to admit she was probably right about that.

It didn't take us long to get back to Angie's house and with in a few seconds we were upstairs in her bedroom. As soon as we walked in to the bedroom Angie took me into her arms and started kissing me. Her kisses were sweet and passionate but there was urgency to her kisses.

Before I knew it the dress I had been wearing was pooled around my feet and Angie's hands were all over my body. Mostly they centered on my bottom. I felt her hand squeeze and pinch my cheeks and her fingers even went between the cheeks so she could play with my anus.

My hands were busy as well. I had unzipped her dress and it too fell to the floor. My hands cupped her breasts and I even removed her bra. As we kissed I played with her sensitive nipples till she started moaning while our lips stayed together.

Obviously Angie wanted to control our love making that night. Before she could get too excited with my nipple play she pulled her lips from mine and walked me over to the bed. She laid me down on the bed with my head on the pillows before settling along side me. She then started kissing me again.

This time whenever I tried to touch her nipples she would stop me. She would merely take my hand away and hold it to the bed for a few seconds. It didn't take a genius to understand she didn't want me to touch her nipples.

After she kissed my lips for what seemed like an hour she pulled away and opened her nightstand draw. When she turned back toward me I saw she was holding a blind fold. As she started putting it over my eyes she said. "I want to make love to you like a man would make love to his girlfriend. I want you to experience this without sight. Now don't be afraid I would never do anything to hurt you."

It was the kind of blind fold people use when they want to sleep during the day. It had an elastic strap that would go around your head to hold it in place. It wasn't the kind that was tied.

Once the blindfold was in place Angie started kissing me again. She kissed my lips for a few seconds then started kissing my nose chin and cheeks. She worked around to my right ear then down along my neck till she reached the left ear. From there she kissed my shoulder and she work down my arm to the tips of my fingers.

This might sound strange but what she was doing felt really good and it was very sensual. I was sure I would have had a rock hard erection but the gaff made that impossible. Being bent back the way it was the blood couldn't flow to my cock. It was actually quite painful.

Angie worked her way back up my arm across my chest and down the other arm. She then started to massage my breasts and I pretty sure she was even kissing them though I really could only feel the pressure being applied to them.

After spending a few minutes on my breasts she moved down kissing my corseted covered body. At this point I wish she had removed the corset, as I know her lips on my skin would have been wonderful, but she left it on. Still it felt nice.

Her lips moved further down kissing my upper thighs and the space between my corset and the top of my panties. I even felt her drag her tongue along the waistband of my panties.

I had thought she was going to remove my panties next so she could get at my cock but instead her lips and tongue went further down my legs. Her lips kissed my left thigh though the stockings before working down to my knee then on to my feet. Again I though, she would remove my shoes but she licked my feet where she could get around my heels. That was something I didn't expect and I'd have to admit it was something I really liked. In fact I cooed as she was doing it. Unfortunately her tongue didn't stay on my feet for very long as she made her way up my right leg kissing as she went.

When she reached the V between my legs she grabbed the waistband of my panties and started to pull them off. I eased up off my butt so she could get them off with out too much trouble. With in seconds my panties were history.

I then felt her undo the garters that held up my stockings. Once they were free she grabbed the waistband of the gaff and started to pull it free as well. That didn't go as easily as my panties did but once it was past my crotch is slid off easily.

Once the gaff had released its hold on my cock it just about jumped to full erection. A moan of pure pleasure leaped from my throat as the pain I had been feeling quickly faded and my cock quickly swelled to its hard five inches. Before she went any further I felt Angie reattach the six garter straps to my stockings.

I felt her blow on my cock before I felt the tip of her tongue dance on the tip of my cock. Only through shear will power was I able to keep my orgasm at bay, I was right on the edge.

I felt Angie's tongue lick my cock for several seconds before I felt it go down and lick my balls. I know I was moaning and a squeal leaped from my lips as I felt her lips suck my scrotum into her mouth. She made sure to get my balls very wet before she took my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock for several minutes but not long enough for me to cum in her mouth. She made sure to stop before I came.

When I felt like I was going to explode any second she slapped my thigh playfully and said. "Role over sweetie, so I can kiss you back." I was pretty sure she was going to do more than kiss my back so I rolled over like she wanted.

I felt Angie's knees between my spread legs then she lay down on top of me. I felt her permanently hard nipples press into my back as her lips came down on the back of my neck. She kissed and nibbled on my neck and I could even feel her teeth sink into the skin slightly. Not enough to break the skin but hard enough to leave love bites.

I was actually surprised by how good this felt. There was a slight bit of pain in the bites she left but strangely it made my toes curl. My butt even came up each time she did it. Angie could tell I liked what she was doing and she took a long time at it before moving down my back.

She then moved down my back kissing and licking as she went. She even nibbled where she could. At the same time her nails raked my skin where I was sure she was leaving long red streaks, but god it felt so good.

When she reached my ass she stopped all downward movement. She stayed near my bottom as her lips kissed each cheek and her tongue licked the flesh. Just when I thought she was going to sink her tongue into the gap between my cheeks she pulled away and I felt her get off the bed.

"Angie," I said as I tried to remove the blindfold wondering where she had gone.

She was right at my side and she held the blindfold over my eyes as she said. "Stay like that sweet cheeks. I'll only be a second then I'll be back to lick your pretty pussy."

I held my place as I listen to Angie move around the bedroom. I'm pretty sure I heard her go into her closet and do something. A few seconds later I felt the bed move again and I felt her nails scratch my butt cheeks as she asked. "Now where were we? Oh yes right here." When she said here, I felt the tip of her tongue sink into the crack between my ass cheeks.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers