Jackie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

At 8pm we started the presentations. I came after Shannon and Edward who did a great job of selling the club. I had the tough task of explaining the legal agreement and terms of the club. I started like this, "My portion will be completely boring. If you had already signed the documents, I am about to discuss I would be nude just to keep your attention. But we don't want to offend anyone until we have your agreement that we can offend you any way we want. So here goes."

At about 9:30 the presentations were finished. I found the 5 executive women from the first luncheon I did. "What do you think?"

"We like it. Can you show us around?" So I showed them around the club house finishing with the locker room. "So this shower and locker room is for both men and women?"

"Yes," I answered. "What do you think of that?"

"We like it," one of the ladies answered. "I think it may lead to some interesting situations. In fact, we like the casual attitude toward nudity and sex. It is exactly what we are looking for."

"Great." We went back to the main room where Henry was waiting. I introduced him to the female executives.

Henry asked, "Are you interested in joining?"

All five answered, "Yes." One asked, "Are you?"

"I still need a little convincing by Jackie. Jackie can you show me around and convince me?"

"Absolutely, excuse us ladies."

I took Henry on the tour. There was a lot of milling around. We ended in the locker room with several other people looking around. Henry got me in the corner saying, "That dress is driving me crazy. You are incredibility sexy in it. What would it take to lift it up and fuck you wearing it like Sonny in the opening scene of the Godfather."

"If you guarantee yourself and 5 others will call me Monday to sign up."

"What if I make it 10."

"Then we will go to my office, lock the door, lift up my skirt and bend me over my desk. I have a paddle and you can give me 5 smacks on my ass and then fuck my pussy."

"Oh, you are killing me. I am so hard." He took my hand and pressed it against his crotch and he was hard. "Make it 10 licks and we have a deal."

"Deal. Follow me."

We were in my office with the door locked, I handed him a paddle. I took the bottom of my skirt and lifted it to my waist, bent over my desk and said, "Do you worst big boy?"

He had already dropped his pants and underwear to his feet. He first rubbed my ass and pussy. I was already getting moist. He then took his first lick. After each lick he kissed where he hit.

After the sixth lick he said, "Your ass is getting very red. You want to call off the deal?"

"Feel my pussy." He stuck his finger in my pussy and it was drenched.

"Ok, here comes 7," he said as he whacked my ass. Again he kissed where he hit. After the 10th lick he bent down licked and kissed my ass then moved to my pussy. He knew I was ready and he was past ready. It slipped all the way to his balls on the first thrust. I know my ass was shiny red now. He rubbed where he had struck me. He started fast enough that I knew it would not last long. I was having orgasms with every thrust. Smack, ...smack, ...smack, his balls made a sound with every thrust. He was fucking me hard. I could feel his dick was ready to explode. And it did. He filled my pussy and overflowed down my leg.

He was breathing hard so he laid on top of my back for a couple of minutes then said, "Jackie you are one of the sexiest women I have seen and I have seen a lot. These 2 screws have been worth the initiation fee. You have one great ass."

"Why thank you, sir. It will be good to have you in the club." He lifted off me so I could stand up and reposition my skirt. I reached around his neck and kissed him hard. "You go first and I will fix my face. But when you see me know it is your body fluid running down my legs and I want it there."

"What a vision. A perfect formally dressed beauty with my sperm running down her leg and I am the only one who knows. Outstanding."

He left as I fixed my face. I was glowing. When I got back I continued to mix, answer questions to about 12:30. At that time, Edward got on the microphone letting everyone know that the party was over. As people left one of the waitresses made sure they had the legal agreements they would need to sign if they became members of the club.

After everyone left, Edward thanked everyone for the hard work and assured us we had done great.

I got home at almost 2, exhilarated but exhausted. I went to see Tiffany and Carly Sunday at noon. I also met Early. He was not particularly handsome but big, very strong and extremely scary. He however clearly loved both Tiffany and Carly. Tiffany's house was beautiful and on about an acre of land with a fence and gate. It was an expensive house.

But the real star was Carly. I loved her immediately. I held her all I could. I spent the night and went to the club Monday morning to start another very hectic week.

The week preparing for Tyler's bachelor party

Monday was hectic. I was receiving and returning calls all day. At the end of the day I had 35 commits and on my schedule to close the deal. This included 10 of the 12 people Henry brought, 4 Orlando City Soccer Club players with 3 from the City Dance Club, Tyler, Henry, the 5 female executives and the gentleman whose wife was dying of cancer. His name was Bob. I had tears in my eyes after his call. By the end of the week, I had signed up 52 new members plus 10 associates including 3 Orlando City Dancers sponsored by the soccer players.

Our first event would be Tyler's bachelor party, with full operation to begin Sunday. Shannon and Tiffany had everything worked out for the bachelor party and they wanted me to be the MC for the event. I was to sign up people who were not members of the club as temporary members and get a credit card. They had 47 people signed up to attend. Most were associated with the club including the owner and coach. Tyler was paying for everything but the special services from Tiffany's girls. They were to hand in chits for a vague service so the Credit Card could be charged.

Shannon talked to Tyler several times during the week and was in heat over seeing him again. I thought maybe she had something special planned. Shannon had asked several times what I was going to wear. I said I did not know but since I was only the MC it would likely be something not too revealing. I decided to wear an Orlando City Soccer Club Jersey that ended several inches below my hips. I did decide to wear a purple thong to match the shirt. I was very curious about what Shannon would wear.

The party started at 8 so I got there at 7. Shannon and Tiffany there still working on the venue dressed in jeans and tee shirt. They had a movable stage set up with a screen that made it look like a strip show stage. The place had Orlando City Soccer Club flags and banner all over. The room had purple everywhere which was the Soccer Club's color. They reviewed the night's events with me to make sure I could keep things moving. They said they would not appear until their part of the show. We had a DJ already playing music. Drinks and snack were the first 30 minutes, Tyler and 2 others were to make toasts and speeches which would probably evolve into raunchy humor from everyone, then the show would start.

The show would start with a dance by 6 of the Orlando City Dance Group, 3 striptease acts by Tiffany's girls, a lap dance for the groom done by Tiffany and then something special for the best man. After that the dance floor would open and lap dances would be offered. Lap dances cost $50 a pop and additional services were negotiable. We had 6 of our waitresses to serve snacks and drinks. Our waitresses were to wear a short cheerleader styled skirt and an Orlando City Soccer Club jersey tied just below their tits.

So the guests started arriving right at 8pm. I had 3 people helping me get signed temporary memberships and credit cards. This had been communicated in advance so it went smoothly. By 8:30 all had arrived with drinks and snacks served.

I started the show. Tyler and everyone in the room roasted the groom, Eddie, with plenty of toasts, jokes, stories, lies, and the booze flowed. I hated to stop this but I had too or they would have passed out before the show finished. So I came on the stage and Tyler got the hint asking everyone to settle down. I heard one 'take it off' as things settled down. I gave the guy a big smile and said, "We start the dance show tonight with your own talented Orlando City Dance Team. Give them a big round of applause."

The group applauded and hooted as the Dance Team came out to the team song. They were dress in very short white cheerleader skirt that did not cover their butts and was only about 6 inches wide so it barely covered the pussy. It had a thong built into the skirt. Their torso had body paint with the shield of the team, a ornate lion. None of the girls were very big up top but they showed it all. I had to admit it was sexy. They did the first dance to the team theme song, then several cheers aimed at the groom. Then finished with a professional dance number.

"Give these ladies some love," I yelled and everyone did. The girls went into the crowd and continued the pompom action from the side of the room. "The next act is our local doctor, Doctor Crystal."

This was the first of Tiffany's girls. She came out with a satin white coat that showed a lot of cleavage and white satin thong. She had a stethoscope. She was very trim with enhanced chest, maybe a D cup on a small girl. At the end of the dance she was nude except a very small strip of transparent material covering just her slit held there by invisible strings. This had been under the first larger satin thong. Eddie was in the middle one step off the stage. She went to Eddie with her stethoscope and pretended to first listen to his heart, shook her head, then put it between her legs, came up smiling gave a thumps up to the crowd.

"Wow, Doctor Crystal will hand out cards before the show is over if anyone wants her as your doctor." I waited for the hoots to stop. "Next we have the local police department representative. Here is Bernice."

She was a beautiful black girl, barely 18 was my guess, very large tits and ass. She had on a full patrolman outfit. It turned out to be tear away. She started by handcuffing Eddie hands with a rope attached and lead him on stage where a chair was setting. After that she pretended to be torturing him then would take off an article of clothing. At the end of the act she was nude with the exception of a black micro thong. Eddie was handcuffed with his hands behind the chair when the act was finished.

"Let our local police force know you appreciate them," I yelled, this came with a big round of applause and hoots for Bernice. "Next we have Eddie's lawyer, Candy. I hope she can get him off."

Candy came out prancing with a legal pad. She was dressed in a men's suit. Candy was very tall, blond with very long legs. She sat another chair in front of Eddie and had a seat. She pretended to be hot, removing her jacket. She pranced around Eddie pretending to be talking and lost her pants. Next came the white shirt. She had large tits that had been surgically augmented. She looked like a prototypical porn star. She also ended her dance nude with the exception of a transparent micro thong.

"Let's give our lawyer a big hand although she lost this case as Eddie was sentence to the big house. Next will be the boss of the big house, Tiffany."

Out came Tiffany and her three girls in stripped pajamas. Tiffany was holding a short whip. The girls remove Eddie handcuffs. Then Tiffany told the girls to take off his shirt. All three girls surrounded him and removed his shirt. Tiffany stared and said loudly, "I like what I see, take his pants off girls." They forced him to sit down and removed his shoes. Tiffany was removing her pajama top as the girls removed Eddie's pants leaving him with boxer shorts on. They bend Eddie over as Tiffany hit him lightly across his ass. She pulls his shorts down and gingerly rubs his bottom. The girls sit him in the chair as Tiffany removes her bottoms wearing only the same micro thong. As she straddled Eddie the other girls removed their pajama tops. Tiffany took Eddie's head and placed it between her G cup tits. It was remarkable how similar her body was to mine. She was grinding her pussy against his hard dick. She got up and Doctor Crystal took over, then Officer Bernice, and then lawyer Candy.

As Candy sat on Eddie the other two girls took his hands and rubbed them on their tits and ass. Tiffany whisper something in Eddie ear, Eddie said out loud, "Yes." Candy got off him and removed his shorts as Tiffany removed her thong. He was hard as he could be. Tiffany then straddle his hips and let his hard dick slip into her pussy. She made a slow grind as the other girls kept his hands busy on their bodies. Tiffany had her massive breasts in Eddie's face as she fucked him harder and harder. Eddie came as Tiffany pulled out just before he did. Tiffany stepped back as her girls licked him clean.

Tiffany and the girls took Eddie's hand and all four bowed as the crowd hooted.

"I think Eddie enjoyed his last screw as a free man," I said. "Did y'all enjoy seeing that folks?" Eddie moved back to the front table.

"Yes," came the response. "The girls will be available for Lap Dances for a $50 tip. If you want other services from the girls, you can negotiate that with the girls. Now The Swinger Club would like to show its appreciation to the Best Man. Tyler come up and someone special will entertain you."

Tyler came up and sat in the chair. Out came Shannon wearing a short purple cheerleader skirt with nothing under it and no top. She danced around Tyler then sat in his lap. She kissed him and I was sure it was French. She took off Tyler shirt, straddled him and rubbed her tits on his chest. She again kissed him. She stood him up and took off his pants and undershorts. She sat him back down, knelt in front of him, and gently sucked the tip of his penis. She then slowly took more and more of his penis in her mouth until she took it all in her mouth. After she had it all she sucked it like a Popsicle, taking it almost all the way out of her mouth, then back down until his penis was all the way in. She did this over and over. The rhythm got faster and faster until Tyler came in her mouth. She managed to get all his jism. When she finished she took a bow to a large round of applause.

"That folks, is how The Swinger Club shows its appreciation. Give a big hand to our own Shannon," I said as I hugged Shannon. "Thanks to Tyler from The Swinger Club. The girls are now available for Lap Dances and whatever else. That is the end of the show."

Tiffany lead out the 3 girls in the show plus 3 more of her girls. They were all wearing only the transparent micro thong. It was a zoo. All 7 girls were immediately taken up on the lap dances. The waitresses would take care of getting a chit signed. The Dance Team started getting into it. All 6 were nude still sporting the painted torso lion logo. They were giving free lap dances. It was not long until all of Tiffany's girls were screwing. It was a something to see. The coach had even gotten into the action with Lap Dances by the Dance Team.

The owner of the club sitting in back of the room looking over the scene so I went to keep him company. "Are you enjoying the night Mr. Knight?"

"Please call me John, Jackie. I am enjoying this. Not sure I have ever seen this before."

"Of course you know this club is not officially open until tomorrow so this is our first bachelor party. I am sure we will get better at it. Do you have any suggestion?"

He looked out at people in various states of undress, almost everyone drunk, he was not, and sex occurring in many different ways. "It is the best one I have seen and I am not sure how it could be better. Tyler and Eddie I am sure are happy with this."

"Do you have any concerns?"

"I don't think so. After reading and signing your membership forms that makes it almost impossible for anyone to talk about what happen here, no chance of any photographers on the ground, and the professional staff and management, I am completely comfortable with your club. Truthfully this is safer for my boys than a strip club which is probably where they would be."

"Would you ever consider joining?"

"I am thinking about it." So I explained all about the club.

"How do you handle spouses?"

"The membership would be you only unless you name your spouse as an associate. The associate costs and extra $5000 initiation fee and $500 per month. They then get all the benefits of the Member and they have to sign all the same documents. If your spouse does not become an associate, we do have the 3 day memberships that many people signed tonight as guests. Sunday will be like a normal club for dining."

"I see. Let me be frank. I am an old man with a young wife. I think I would like to come to these events with her to give her an outlet with me controlling."

"That is exactly the kind of situation where we can be of service." I then told him about Bob and how much that meant to me. "We are going to let this go until 12:30 and then make a last call for drinks and let the girls clean up. Mind if I go get a glass of wine and spend that time with you."

"Please do. I would like the company. Can you bring me a single malt scotch?"

"I would love to do that."

John and I talked about his club and this club until it was time to end the evening. At 12:30 people were giving out from the debauchery. I went to the mike saying, "Ok folks last call for drinks and girls please go get dressed. I don't want anyone drunk driving tonight so we have taxis on call and the team has a limo to take people home. Let the waitresses know if you need a ride." Tiffany lead her girls to the locker room to shower and get dressed. The Dance Team had gotten into screwing also and followed Tiffany.

Tiffany and her girls, Shannon and I were waiting at the door, with hugs and goodbye. Tiffany and her girls handed out TifEarly Escort cards as people left. The owner, coach, Tyler and Eddie were the last to leave.

"Girls this is a first class operation," said John. "The club is going to pay the bill tonight including the special services. I think everyone had fun including me. Didn't we folks?"

The other 3 guys agreed. Tyler said, "Shannon, thank you so much for the effort you put into this. I was afraid you did not have time to get it together. But this was way better that a strip joint. More expensive than a strip club but worth it. John, I don't feel right about you picking up this tab."

"Jackie, send the bill to me," he said as he handed me his card. "I will work out the split with Tyler and the guys. And Jackie, can I come by Monday to finish our conversation."

"Absolutely, just let me know when."

We all hugged and they left. "Let me take care of the staff. I want to make sure they get home safely," I said. The waitresses were cleaning up so I said, "There is a cleaning crew coming in tomorrow. Does anyone need a ride?"

"All of us are sober and wide awake," said the spokesperson for the group. "And I must say this was a lot of fun. We have never seen anything like this." They were all young and pretty.

"You will all get a bonuses for the outstanding job you did tonight." They all left and were thanked by Shannon as they passed.

It was after 1am in the morning. As I walked up I could hear Shannon thanking Tiffany and her girls. She also praised them for being professionals.

"Let me echo that," I said. "This is the first of many engagements with TifEarly Escort. You guys are first rate."

"Tiffany, I will give you a call Monday," Shannon said, "we are lining up several events that may be of interest."

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers