Jackie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

"I've heard that, but I'm not one of them." I told her though I was starting to think she already knew the uniform was for me.

She smiled knowingly and said. "Of course you're not sweetie." She then looked at the uniform and said. "I'll tell you one thing before I'd paid a hundred and twenty dollars for a dress I would want to try it on. I mean what could be worse then to plan a surprise for Valentines Day and the outfit not fitting. That would just ruin the day wouldn't it?"

Of course she was right I would hate to get home and find I couldn't surprise Angie because the uniform didn't fit. I cussed myself for waiting too long. If I had come in a few days earlier I could tried it on at home and known if it fit or not. Of course I didn't say any of this to Anna.

As if it just came to her Anna said, "I'll bet you and your girlfriend are the same size. I get a lot of fellows in here and I'm pretty good at sizing them up and I'll bet you and your girlfriend could wear the same size clothes. Have you ever put her jeans on thinking they were yours?"

I quickly latched on to this as a way of trying on the uniform. "Oh I've done it a few times." I told her.

Her smile broadened before she said. "And I'll bet they fit pretty good before you realized they were the wrong style?" After nodding my head she said, "Great why don't you take the uniform into the dressing room and try it on. If it fits you I'm sure it'll fit her."

"I don't know, what if some one sees me," I asked trying to sound unsure, but inside I was more that willing to agree.

Anna handed me the uniform and said. "I really think you should try it on. In fact I won't sell it to you until you do." After I took the uniform from her she practically shoved me toward the dressing room door. "Now you go in the dressing room and try it on, no one can see you. If you're not sure about the fit call and I'll give you my opinion." I was sure that wasn't going to happen.

The door to the dressing room had a lock on it and I quickly locked the door. The room itself was fairly large for a dressing room. It was six foot by six foot and there was a large mirror on the wall to the left of the door.

I looked around to see if there were any hidden cameras or peep holes someone could use to look in on me. I know I was being paranoid, but I never changed from a suit to a dress in a changing room before. Once I was confidant I wasn't being spied on I started removing my suit.

I was already wearing stockings a garter belt, panties and a cami. In fact I've worn this almost since Angie and I started dating. So once I slipped on the maid's uniform I would know basically what it would look like. I knew I would probably wear a corset under it but that would change it very little.

Once I slipped on the dress and got it zipped I could see it would fit me perfectly. It was a little loose in the chest but my B cup breast forms would fill that part nicely. As I had thought the skirt was extremely short, in fact I could see the tops of my stockings peeking out below the skirt. The crinoline made the skirt stand out almost horizontally though that added to the sexiness of the uniform. I could see the uniform was well made telling me it wasn't a costume but something that was meant to be worn often. Yes, I thought to myself, this is just what I wanted. I sure hope Angie liked me in it.

After taking off the uniform and putting it back on the hanger I put my suit on. It was at that point, I heard Anna ask if everything was all right. I open the door before telling her everything was just fine.

She took me back to the check out counter where I saw a corset in the same color red as the uniform. There was also a pair of red stockings and what looked like white lace cup.

Anna picked up the lace cup and said, "This is the hat that goes with uniform. Under it I thought you might want to buy the corset and stockings that go with the uniform. As for a bra I don't know her cup size and I also don't know if you prefer French cut or thong style panties."

For some reason I could feel myself start to blush as I said. "They're not for me."

Anna chuckled and said, "Of course there for you. I don't know a single girl that wants a French maid uniform on Valentines Day. She wants candy jewelry or flowers. If you want her to wear this I suggest you get all three."

I realize what she meant and said. "The flowers should be delivered tomorrow and I already have a large heart shaped box of candy at home. I'm picking up a tennis bracelet after I leave here."

"That's what I call the perfect man. Now will it be thong or French?" She asked as she showed me a pair of each.

I really didn't need the corset panties or the bra but their color matched the uniform perfectly I just had to have them. I told her I want the French cut panties, as those were my favorite. She rang up the purchase after I told her my bra size then she put every thing in a gift box and tied it with a red ribbon.

Once she had it packed up and she was handing me the box she said. "I hope you both enjoy it but don't be surprised if she tries to get you to wear it for her. Cross dressing can be quite fun for both parties." I thanked for her help and quickly left.

I still had to stop at the jewelry store on my way home and I was already running late, though that wasn't a problem with Angie. After picking up the bracelet I drove home. When I got home Angie was in our bedroom so I was able to bring up the box with my maid's uniform and put it into the spare bedroom before she had a chance to see the box.

When I walked into the bedroom Angie was sitting at her makeup table brushing her hair. When she saw me she asked. "There you are love did you get every thing taken care of?"

I went to her kissed her lightly on the lips before saying. "All done do you want to go out to eat tonight?"

"How about we order in. I thing I just want to relax in front of the TV with my favorite girlfriend." She told me as her hand came up and caressed my butt cheek. That is just what we did.

As soon as I woke up Valentines Day morning I went to get out of bed but Angie stopped me and pulled me into her arms. We wished each other Happy Valentines Day, which we had done several times the night before just after midnight. Believe me I wasn't complaining and from what I could see neither was Angie.

After we hugged and kissed for several minutes I eased myself out of her arms and said. "I have a surprise for you so don't get out of bed till I come back."

"Okay sweetie but how long are you going to be. Mother Nature is calling?" She asked as I got off the bed.

"It may take awhile probable forty five minutes to an hour." I told her.

Angie looked at me as if I had lost my mind then said. "I hope you don't mind if I pee. I doubt I can last that long." I told her to go ahead but please get back into bed before I come back. I heard Angie giggle as I left the room.

I had planed this out all week. I had put some makeup in the spare bedroom to use and the night before I put in a pair of red stiletto heeled sling backs. I had every thing I needed to transform myself into the perfect French maid.

I had glued on my breast forms the night before and I had also put on press on nails so I could have really long finger nails. I had painted my nails a bright red that I had hoped would go with the red maid's uniform. My toenails were also painted the same bright red as I knew she would be able to see my toes through the stockings and the heels.

It took me five minutes in the shower plus five minutes giving myself an enema. It took me another five minutes with my makeup and about ten minutes to get dressed. I had to take the corset off twice and retighten the laces before it was tight enough. Once I was dressed I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I was really hot. I looked good in the store but now I had makeup on and my breasts were in place I looked perfect.

Once I had check myself out in the mirror I put the little cap on my head and grabbed the case with the tennis bracelet before leaving the room to go downstairs. It took me about twenty minutes to make Angie's breakfast and while I was cooking I also munched on this and that.

It had taken me about an hour between the time I left the bedroom and when I walked back in carrying the tray with Angie's breakfast. A small brass bell and the case with the bracelet were also on the tray. As I came in carrying the tray the look on Angie's face was priceless. Her eyes were as big as saucers and her mouth hung open like she was trying to catch flies.

I tried faking a French accent as I said, "Good morning Madam I hoped you slept well. Your breakfast is ready."

I could see not only did Angie pee but she also showered and put on makeup. She was now wearing a new red nightgown that was so see through it left very little to the imagination. She sat on the bed and watched my every move in stunned silence as I placed the tray over her lap.

When Angie could find her tongue she said. "My god Jackie you look fantastic. Where did you get that outfit?"

I stepped back and did a pirouette and said, "Do you like my new uniform? Mister Jack bought it for me and said I am to wear it all day and be at you beck and call. He also bought you a present to honor this wonderful day." I told her as I pointed to the velvet covered box on the tray.

Angie picked up the box and opened it. I could see she was quite happy with the bracelet and she said. "Mister Jack is a wonderful man. He's given me two wonderful presents. A French maid and a beautiful bracelet, to bad he isn't here to receive his present."

"Mister Jack said he will be back on Monday but I am to keep you company until his return." I told her with a curtsey.

Angie giggled at my curtsey before saying. "Well I'm going to make sure I give Mister Jack a very big present when he returns."

"I'm sure that is not necessary, for Mister Jack loves you very much and your love is all he asks of you. Now please eat as it will turn cold." I told her. The love I saw in Angie's eye was more than I would ever need.

While Angie ate her breakfast I went around the room picking up any loose items that needed to be put away. I also picked any clothes and put then in the hamper. I would wash them later when I had time.

While I cleaned up I could feel Angie's eye on me the whole time. Each time I looked back at her she was looking at me as if her gaze never wavered. Seeing she was watching me so intently I made sure to do things that she could watch. I made sure to bend in such away that the tops of my stockings and at times my panties could be seen.

When the bedroom was clean I went into the bathroom. I was only in it for a few seconds when I heard the small bell give a small ring. I quickly ran on tip toes back to the bedroom. I curtsied and asked. "Does Madam wish something of me?"

Angie looked surprised and quickly put the bell back on the breakfast tray and said. "I'm sorry I was just wondering what the bell was for."

"The bell is to summon me Madam. Just give it a gentle ring and I will come quickly. Is madam done with breakfast?" I asked.

"Not yet sweetie." Angie told me as she picked up her toast. I went back into the bathroom and started cleaning.

I had just about had the bathroom cleaned when I heard the bell ring once more before I heard it hit the tray. Again I ran on tip toes into the bedroom. I curtsied and asked. "Yes Madam what is it you wish?"

"Um you can take the tray now." She told me.

As I reached to take the tray her hands came up in a flash and she snatched the velvet box and the bell off the tray. When she had the box and the bell clutched to her chest she looked like a little girl who was ready to scream "Mine". The velvet box really didn't mean that much as the bracelet was all ready on her wrist. The bell I would learn she would cherish.

Once I had the tray in hand I asked. "Does Madam wish for me to draw her a bubble bath?"

"No I think I'll change and go down and read the paper." She told me. I place the tray on the floor and helped Angie to stand. She then went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of burgundy pajamas. I guess she figured the see through nightgown was wasted on a French maid.

Angie went into her closet to change, which was unusual for her, as she never thought twice about changing in front of me. While she was in her closet I stripped and remade the bed. I then got the heart shaped box of candy from my closet and placed it on the center of the bed near the pillows.

Just as I placed the candy box on the bed Angie came out of her closet. She spotted the box instantly and went to the bed and picked it up. "Jack you are a wonderful man. How did I get so lucky in finding you?" She said to herself as if I wasn't in the room.

Angie took the box of candy and turned toward me and said. "I'll be in the living room, when you're finished in here, I think that room could use a good cleaning." She sounded stern but the smile on her lips told me she was playing her part.

I was pretty much finished in the bedroom except for picking up the dirty bed linen and putting it down the laundry chute. I then took the breakfast tray down to the kitchen and cleaned up in there before going into the living room where Angie was waiting for me.

When I entered the room Angie was sitting on the sofa and she was reading the morning news paper. This was something she did every Saturday morning when we were at home. Now that she was a full partner she said we would have a lot more free weekends. She now had three associate lawyers to do the work she and I did.

On the coffee table near the part of the news paper Angie wasn't reading was a feather duster. I never seen it before and didn't even know there was one in the house.

Angie nodded her head toward the duster and said. "I think this room could use a good dusting."

I picked up the duster and started dusting the tables. After I had dusted all the tables I was working on a shelving unit when I saw a flash of light out of the side of my eye. When I turned toward the source of the light a second light flashed before my eyes.

The flash came from a camera Angie was holding. She giggled and said, "I just had to record this honey. I may never have a French maid again and I want to save a small part of it."

For the next half hour Angie took picture after picture of me in my maid's uniform. She had me pose in different ways that would show my face or my stockings or my panties. I could tell she was quite excited.

Just when Angie decided she had enough pictures the door bell rang. I looked at Angie, as I didn't want to answer it in the outfit I was wearing. But Angie smiled her wicked smile and said. "What are you waiting for, answer the door."

"What if it's someone we know," I asked in a whine.

We both knew there was a slim chance seeing we very rarely get company. So Angie said. "You wanted to be the pretty French maid and the maid answer the door. But look though the peephole first and if it's some one that might recognize you then tell me and I'll answer it." She had cut me some slack but not as much as I had hoped.

When I got to the door and looked out the peephole I saw it was the flower delivery man holding a large bouquet of red roses. Definitely not someone we knew or someone who could recognize me. I knew I had little choice but to open the door.

When I open the door I saw there was a second bouquet sitting on the ground in front of the door. When the man saw me his smile went from ear to ear. "You sure did it up right lady. No wonder your man bought you so many flowers." He told me with a leering look in his eyes." He handed me a clip board and told me to sign on two lines.

After taking back his clip board he handed me the bouquet he was holding and then picked up the second bouquet and handed that one to me as he said. "If I could get my old lady to dress like you I'd buy her a couple dozen roses too." I though if he wasn't such a jerk she just might. Of course I didn't voice my opinion

After closing the door with my heel, as my arms held both bouquets I wonder whom the other one was from. I know I had ordered the one with twenty four long stem red roses. The other bouquet also contained twenty four long stem roses but in different colors. It was really quite beautiful and I don't mind saying I was jealous someone would send flowers to Angie on Valentines Day.

As I walked into the living room with the flowers Angie stood and said. "What beautiful flowers I wonder who they're from and who they're for."

As I set the flowers down on the coffee table Angie took the card from the one with the red roses and read it a loud. "To the love of my life and the woman that changed my world. Angie I love you with all my heart, Love Jack."

I could see a tear come to Angie's eye as she read the card. She blinked it away and said. "Jack is such a wonderful man. He has given me four wonderful presents for Valentine's Day. A beautiful diamond bracelet a huge box of chocolates two dozen long stem red roses and my very own French maid for the day. How can you not love a man like Jack? You know I may have to ask him to marry one day. If I don't someone might steal him away from me."

I was shocked she would mention marriage. The subject had never been discussed. Oh I've thought about it often but I was afraid to bring it up, as I feared it would push Angie away. I was quite content to live together until she tired of me.

Keeping with the scenario I had started earlier in the day I said. "I don't think Mister Jack could be stolen from you Madam. I believe he will love you always."

"I hope your right Jackie I truly hope you are right. Now let's see who these other flowers are for." She told me as she reached for the card on the other bouquet. Angie opened the card and said, "They're for you honey." She said before she read the card. "To my very best girlfriend on her first Valentine's Day as a girl. With all my love Angie."

I was actually quite thrill to get flowers from Angie. "Thank you so much Madam I loved them" I told her as I went to hug her.

Angie put up her hands to stop me and said. "For a maid you are getting too familiar, I think it's time you returned to your duties. Please take the flowers and put them on the dinning room table then go start the laundry. I will ring if I need you. You're dismissed."

I felt rejected being dismissed like that but that was the role I was playing wasn't it. I took the flowers into the dinning room and place them neatly on the table. I then went into the laundry and started a load of towels. Just as I got the washer going I heard the bell give a ring.

As I had been doing, I ran on tip toes back to the living room. I curtsied and asked what Madam wished. Without taking her eyes off the paper she pointed toward her cup and asked for a refill. After refilling her coffee cup I went back to my chores. A few minutes later the bell was rung again. She wanted me to polish the furniture as she said she saw finger prints.

I was starting to think I had created a monster. I was being called back to the living room every few minutes after I left. I was then made to do some task that she wanted. Angie seemed to enjoy this quite a bit. I was sure she was getting a thrill from seeing me curtsey and from making me do things. I was also sure she liked seeing me prance around in my maid's uniform.

I had made her lunch at one in the after noon and after I had cleared the dishes she rung the bell. When I came in to the living room Angie was standing. She was holding her arms in front of her, as if she was holding her tummy like she was sick but her face didn't show any signs she was ill. In fact what I saw on her face was quite the opposite.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers