Jackie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

After I curtsied and asked what was her wish she said. "I wish to have you kneeing in front of me." I thought this was a little odd but I saw no harm in it so I went to her and knelt down before looking up.

Angie looked down at me and said. "Yes that's just where I want you." A moment later Angie moved her arms and as if by magic her cock appeared before me.

Angie had put on her strap on harness when she got changed from the night gown to her pajamas. Once in the living room and when the time was right she put the dildo into its holder and held it close to her tummy to keep it out of sight. When she moved her hands it popped down to a vertical position right in front of my face. At the same time it must have found its way inside Angie as she sighed and shivered slightly.

She next grabbed the dildo in her right hand and my head in her left as she said. "Madam wishes for her French slut maid to suck her fat cock."

This was an odd request. In the four months Angie and I had been together she had never asked me to suck on her dildo. Looking back I guess it was rather odd I was never in this position before but it really never came up. I can't say I never thought it wouldn't happen seeing the kind of relationship we had but since Angie never asked I didn't bring it up. I really thought since she wouldn't get any pleasure from the act she wasn't interested.

Before I could react I felt the tip of her dildo on my lips as Angie tried to pull my head closer. Angie was being very gentle with me but there was persistence in the way her hand clasped my head and the way the tip of her dildo pushed at my lips.

By this point in our relationship I would never refuse Angie anything she wanted, I knew in my heart I wouldn't refuse her this. I opened my lips and the next instant Angie dildo pushed into my mouth.

The second my lips sealed around her dildo Angie shivered and said in a sigh, "God I've wanted you red lips wrapped around my cock for so long. You look so pretty with my cock sticking out of your mouth."

I couldn't answer her, as my mouth was quite full. In fact I couldn't see how any one could suck a cock as big as the one I had in my mouth. But for some reason I was getting turned on. My cock started to swell in my panties and thankfully I didn't put on a gaff that day. My cock was able to work its way out from between my legs and swell to its full five inches.

In a few minutes I started getting use to having her dildo in my mouth and soon I was taking in more of her cock. I started feeling it touch the back of my throat and this caused me to gag slightly.

Once I got used to the cock I started sucking on my own and often I would look down to see how much I was getting in my mouth. When I did this Angie would say, "Look at me baby let me see your eyes while I fuck you face. I want to see your red lips and pretty blue eyes."

When I felt I was doing a good job Angie started rocking her hips to my tempo but she also started pushing in more than I was willing to take. Before too long I felt the head of the dildo try to pierce my throat.

I gagged violently and tried to pull away. Angie grabbed my head and said. "Easy bitch. Just relax and we'll get it all in."

Angie continued to push at my throat till I felt the head pop in. I gagged again and this time I felt like I was going to vomit. Thankfully Angie back off to let me breathe. But as soon as I got my stomach under control she pushed in again this time even more of the shaft slid into my throat.

She kept this up till I had the entire dildo in my mouth and throat. Being this close to the butt end of the dildo I could smell Angie's aroma wafting up from her pussy. This told me Angie was very turned on though I wasn't sure why. She couldn't be getting much if any pleasure from what I was doing.

After she fucked my throat for a good ten minutes or so she pulled her cock from my mouth and said. "Okay bitch on your hands and knees and your pussy up where I can get at it.

This was not a position I was use to. Angie had fucked me from the back often, in fact several times a week for the last four months. What I wasn't use to was having it happen in the living room. Except for some intimate play in front of the TV in the TV room we usually confined our sexual play to the bedroom.

I wasn't about to refuse Angie and I had a feeling she would not be denied. I turned away from her and offered up my bottom to her. I felt Angie's hands on my backside as she said. "I can't tell you how pretty you look right now. With your red panties staring me in my face and red garters holding up your red stockings. You were made to dress like this and you were made to fuck."

When she said the word fuck she pushed her cock into me. There was no tongue fucking to get me wet and there was no finger fucking to open me. This time she just pushed the head of her cock into me with out foreplay.

It was the first time I ever felt any pain. In fact I thought I was lucky it didn't ever hurt me. This time though, it hurt as Angie shoved her cock into me. There was a sharp pain that made me yip as I tried to pull away.

Angie grabbed my hips and pulled me back on to her cock as she said. "That's what you get for acting like a slut missy."

Angie started fucking me in earnest and at first there was absolutely no pleasure in the act for me. I was barely able to stand the rough treatment as Angie pounded her cock in and out of me over and over again.

Slowly her cock started feeling better and soon I was moaning like I did whenever Angie rode my ass. As soon as I started moaning Angie started slapping my ass cheeks in time with her trusts. I wasn't too thrilled with that either but even that started to feel good. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying being slapped as I was being fucked.

As Angie rode my ass she called me names like bitch, whore and slut. She called me a French whore over and over as she pounded her cock into me. She slapped my ass to punctuate every name.

I know she had several orgasms. By this time I knew went she squealed just so and then she would shake like she was getting shocked she was having an orgasm. She had several while she was fucking me and they seemed more intense that what she normally had.

After I counted five different orgasms Angie pulled her cock out of me and pushed me which caused me to lose my balanced and land on my side. I was sure she was now going to fuck me in the missionary position so she could stroke my cock and let me cum. At least that's the way we always ended it before.

This time though, she did it differently. She sat back on her heels to catch her breath. As I lay there catching my breath I watched Angie twisted the dildo till it came free of the harness then she tossed it to me and said. "Wash that and bring it back, I'm sure I'll be using it again real soon."

Angie was right she did use the dildo again and quite often. It seemed like every hour or so I would hear the bell ring. Every other time I would have to give my service either orally or offer my bottom. Orally meant either sucking her cock till I was quite use to it going down my throat or I would have to lick her pussy till my tongue became tired and her clit became sensitive. I even had a hard time getting dinner ready as I was call back three times to give my services. She was positively insatiable.

You're probably thinking I learned to hate the sound of that bell, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I learned to love the sound as it meant Angie needed or wanted me. I loved her so much that her need for me was all I needed. To feel wanted was all any of us really want.

But also my need for sexual satisfaction was fueling my desire. My cock had become hard the first time Angie made me suck her cock. Its hardness didn't diminish the rest of that day. By the time dinner was ready my panties were practically dripping wet from all the pre-cum my cock was producing. Having my cock held by the wet slick panties felt good to me.

I couldn't eat dinner with her as she said the domestic help had no place at the table with they're employers. After dinner Angie took a bubble bath and while she was in the tub I had to wash her body. She even had me rub her pussy till she came.

At around one in the morning Angie told me she was done with my services. We went upstairs to where I assumed we would be going to bed. Instead Angie walked me down the hall and steered me into the spare bedroom where I had gotten dressed early that morning.

Once in the room she unzipped my uniform and helped me out of it. When the uniform dress was hanging in the closet she pulled down the covers on the bed and told me to lie down. I had no idea what was coming next. We never made love in any bed other than our bedroom.

As I had done all day I bowed to her wishes and lay down on the bed. Angie straddled my waist and bent over and kissed me. Her hands took mine and raised them above my head. While her lips continued to kiss me I felt something tighten around my wrist. In an instant I knew she had hand cuffed me to the bed.

At first I was a little frighten then I reasoned it was Angie and she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Once my hands were secured above my head Angie got off me and pulled the coverlet up to my chin and said. "Good night honey I've had a wonderful time today. You've made this Valentine's very memorable." She then kissed my forehead and exited the room. Before she did she turned off the lights.

I lay there in the dark thinking this was a joke. I mean she really didn't intend to leave me all night handcuffed to the bed. What if I had to go to the bathroom or what if there was a fire?

I lay there for god only knows how long thinking she would be back any second. After what seemed like an eternity I was reasonably sure she wasn't coming back. At least not till morning.

At first I was scared then I was mad, but mostly I was horny. I mean I had serviced her sexual needs for all most twelve hours and not once did she reciprocate. Not once did she allow me the pleasure of an orgasm. She treated me like a paid whore.

It took me a while before I came to the conclusion that was exactly what I was. I dressed as a maid, which made me a paid servant. I served her needs. Though they were sexual in nature they were her needs and I did my best to service them. Strangely it all made sense in the wee hours. Then again I could have been delusional.

Why wouldn't I be delusional, I was exhausted plain and simple. I had worked harder in one day then I had probably worked in the last six months combined. I had been used misused and abused the entire day and for some strange reason I liked it. To top that off I was frustrated sexually. My cock has been hard pretty much the entire day and I've been used sexually like a play toy.

All these things kept going over in my head for I don't know how long. It could have been an hour or it could have been three hours. I don't know. There was no clock in the room and I couldn't see my watch. I lay in that strange bed still wearing the corset panties and heels I wore all day. But yet I couldn't go to sleep until finally, exhaustion took over.

When I awoke the light in the room surprised me. I thought I had only closed my eye for a few seconds before I open them again. Day light was streaming into the bedroom from the window.

I was confused about where I was. It wasn't the bedroom I shared with Angie. When I rolled over toward the closet and I saw the red maid's uniform dress hanging in the closet I remember where I was and how I got there.

It was at the same time I realized my hands were no longer handcuffed to the bed. When I pulled back the covers I saw that my heels had been removed though I still wore the corset stockings and panties from the day before.

With an urgent need to pee I when to get up. It seemed like every joint in my body protested the movement. Even my feet ached as I pressed them flat to the floor.

When I went into the bathroom I saw there was a clean nightgown and matching panties waiting on the bathroom vanity. I quickly realized Angie had come into the room some time earlier and set this all up.

I pee and in doing so I had hoped my erection would subside. It had been hard for so long it was really painful. Unfortunately it did not subside after emptying my bladder.

I took a shower and thought for only a second about bringing myself off. Then I thought, surely Angie would be willing to relieve my aroused state. I mean she had never refused before, well until yesterday that is. I was hoping my domestic duties were behind me.

After putting on the nightgown and the panties I fixed my hair and put on some makeup. I then went down the hall to the bedroom Angie and I shared. When I walked into the bedroom I was taken aback by what I saw.

Angie had closed the heavy drapes we had on our windows. That and with the aid of room darkening shades pretty much shut out all the sunlight that tried to penetrate the room. But the room wasn't completely dark. There were at least thirty lit candles surrounding the bed like a religious shrine. The bed had been made with a red satin comforter and there were rose petals scattered about the surface of the bed.

As I stood in the doorway admiring the room's romantic beauty I felt Angie's arms encircle my waist. I felt her breasts with her permanently hard nipples pressing into my back. I also felt her lips nibble on my ear before she asked, "Are you mad at me?"

I turned in her arms and slid my arms around her waist and asked. "How could I possible be mad at you?"

Angie giggled and said. "Because I sexually abused you for my own pleasure. I treated you like dirt and I hand cuffed you to the bed last night."

I had been mad at her the night before but now with her arms surrounding me I wasn't even the slightest bit upset with her. "No love I'm not mad or even upset. I became your maid and you treated me like one. As long as you enjoyed the day then I couldn't be happier." I told her.

Angie kissed me passionately before saying. "You are a wonderful, wonderful lover. I can't tell you how worried I was thinking you were going to be mad at me because I went way over board. I kept waiting for you to say enough but you never did. I think that fuel my lust to push things even further."

"So you're saying it was all my fault then?" I asked.

Angie blushed deeply before saying. "Of course it wasn't your fault. I should control myself better but seeing you in that maid's uniform really turned me on. Just thinking about you prancing around in that tiny skirt with the tops of your stockings showing is making my pussy wet."

We kissed for a few minutes before Angie asked, "Would you like me to make you lunch or should we take care of you other problem? You know the one that has been poking me for the last ten minutes."

I looked quickly at the clock on the nightstand and saw it was past two in the afternoon. I was very hungry seeing I only munched the entire day before, but my other need far out weighed my need for food. "I think I could wait for lunch till later. Maybe we'll just have dinner instead." I told her. Angie giggled and pulled me over to the bed.

As she pulled me down on the bed Angie said. "Happy first Valentines Day Jackie." I reminded her that Valentines Day was the day before to which she said, "Mine was yesterday yours is today. I hope I can make yours as wonderful as you've made mine."

God knows she tried. Angie kissed me all over as she went slowly down my body. She pulled the nightgown up so her lips could kiss and lick the flesh on my tummy. When she pulled my panties down she started licking my scrotum before taking my cock in her mouth. Unfortunately I was far too excited from the previous day's activities and in seconds I came hard in Angie's mouth.

If she was surprised about this she didn't show it, as she tucked my cock back in the panties before moving up to kiss me. We shared a sperm filled kiss till we had to swallow or loose it. We then continued to kiss gently for a few minutes.

After a few minutes and between kisses Angie asked. "I know I enjoyed you being my maid for the day but how did you enjoy it. Did you learn to hate it?"

Lying in bed with her I knew she loved me as her maid. I could tell she loved it by the way she kept bringing it up. I also knew, seeing she liked it I liked it too. Whatever Angie wanted was okay with me. It was hard work and tedious at times but I loved how excited Angie got.

"I didn't learn to hate it. I was just worried you wouldn't like it. When I found out you did, it made my day." I told her. I could see this really pleased Angie.

Haltingly she said. "Then maybe you could... you know wear the uniform for me again. I looked it over carefully this morning while you were asleep. It's well made. I mean it doesn't look like a costume at all. It looks like something a person could wear several times a week without wearing it out too easily. If you want I'll wear it too and be your maid."

I thought about that for a few minutes. To tell the truth I would like to see Angie wearing the uniform, but I also knew she could never get into the part the way I did. She's too bossy and her natural behavior is to be in charge, No I couldn't see her enjoying the role and if I could see she wasn't enjoying the role I doubt I would enjoy it either.

After I told her all this she said, "Are you sure I could try it for you?"

I could tell her heart wasn't in it so I said. "No I think I make the better maid besides you know I love to clean." That was true, though I wasn't a neat freak. I liked every thing in its proper place.

"You do love to keep things neat and tidy honey. I also think you're right you would make a better maid than I would. I'm not one to take orders lightly as you know." She told me once she was convinced I didn't want her as my maid.

"This is you're day you can decided what we do for the rest of the day. What would you like to do next?" She asked.

It only took me a second before I said. "I can't think of anything better that to make love to you with my mouth."

Angie giggled and said, "Honey that's pleasure for me. Today is Jackie's day and I want to pleasure her."

I kissed her sweetly on the lips and said. "Angie haven't you figured out yet I get my pleasure from pleasuring you. You know how much I love licking your pussy. I could do it all day if you'd let me. So since it's my day I should decide what I want to do and I want to use my mouth and tongue on you."

"Then by all means seek you pleasure my love. I will not try to stop you again." Angie told me before she kissed me deeply.

I spent over an hour worshiping her body. That was really the only word I could use to describe what I was doing. In the end I slid my cock into her and came hard while fucking her. After, Angie sat on my face so I could clean out her love nest.

We stayed in bed till six in the evening by that time it was too late for Angie to cook dinner. We wound up in frontof the TV munching on fresh delivered pizza. While we ate dinner Angie gave me my Valentine's presents. The first was a gold bracelet with a matching ankle bracelet. The next present was a gold chain for my neck and three pairs of earrings, one of which was a diamond pendant style with a half caret diamond suspended on a tiny gold chain. After eating we went back to the bedroom and made love again.

At ten that night I had to become Jack once more. To start defeminizing my body I removed the breast forms, which took a while. I had to work the solvent in small areas till the form came loose. Then I had to remove my fake fingernails and remove all traces of nail polish from my hands. My toenails stayed polished, as there wasn't much chance of anyone seeing Jack's feet. My makeup I could remove in the morning as it washed off pretty easily. By the time I was done it was time for bed and a peaceful night sleep in Angie's arms.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers