Jackie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Angie stood and came over to me. She took the glass from my hand and said. "Please Jack don't call him my lover. I don't feel any love for him what so ever. Whether you want to believe it or not you are my true love, my one and only." She then swallowed the contents of the glass.

I wanted to laugh but I held it back and said. "I don't see how you could lie to me like this. I saw you on your knees for him. You came when he pushed his cock into you. You told me you couldn't orgasm from intercourse. At least you couldn't with me but I guess I don't measure up to him."

Angie sat at the small table and poured herself another glass full of scotch before saying. "Actually I told you I couldn't orgasm through intercourse unless it was done a certain way. I don't think you're that insensitive to my feelings. Size has very little to do with it."

Before I could say anything Angie took a deep swallow of the scotch before continuing, "When I was seventeen Dan and I dated for almost a year. By the way the man you saw me with is Dan. Anyway he treated me like crap the entire time we went out. We never made love we only fucked. I was nothing more than his sperm receptacle for that entire year. He never cared if I had an orgasm or even if I was ready for him. He even fucked me during my period. After he was done using me he made me clean off his cock with my mouth."

Angie refilled her glass a third time before continuing. "I never learned to enjoy the sex we were having but I did learn to have an orgasm during it. I know that sound pretty sick doesn't it. That's what I meant when I told you I couldn't have an orgasm though intercourse. I can't do it unless I'm treated like a two bit whore. Dan knows this and he loves the fact I want it that way. Even role playing doesn't do it for me. I have to really think you don't care for me at all."

"If you hate it so badly why do you keep going back to him?" I asked.

The tears started flowing again and this time there seemed to be no end in sight. "I really don't know," She told me through her sobs. "I've tried but I keep going back. It's like I crave the abuse. I want to be humiliated. You wouldn't believe the things he's made me do for him.

"The first time I went back to him he made me beg him in front of all his buddies in a bar. I had to beg him to fuck me like a whore. He took me into the men's bathroom and made me get on my knees and suck his cock. Then I had to hold onto a urinal while he took me from behind. He made me pierce my nipples for him and I can't ever take them out. He's invited his buddies over to have a turn at me, even strangers off the street."

Angie took another glass full of scotch before continuing. "I've gone to doctors and none of them are any help. Even the drugs they gave me only made me want the abuse more. Now I'm going to loose you over him."

Angie started crying harder and her words came out as gibberish. I really felt sorry for her and I took her in my arms and let her cry on my shoulder. She cried for a good half hour before she finally cried herself out.

When she could speak again she said. "I'm sorry I put you through this. I really wished I could stop these craving I have, but I can't. I could understand why you want to leave me."

By this point my anger had faded completely and I felt only love for the woman in my arms. "I don't want to leave you I never did. I was giving you your freedom to be with him."

Angie smiled for what seemed like the first time in hours. She gave me a brief kiss on the lips before saying. "You are the sweetest man I've ever known. You do understand I don't want to be with him. I could never take his abuse on a daily basis again. You were the best thing that has ever happen to me and now I've lost you." She burst into tears once more, which took another ten minutes before they subsided.

As I rocked her in my arms I thought about what this meant. I came to the concussion that she couldn't control her cravings for the abuse he heap on her. This was definitely a sickness, as no one would want that sort of abuse on purpose. Seeing it was a sickness I really couldn't fault her on it. I mean you don't leave your loved ones when they get cancer do you?

Once Angie was cried out she stood and said. "I guess I should leave and let you get on with your life." When she turned she staggered and fell into my arms.

We laughed before I said. "I think I should take you home you're in no condition to drive."

Angie kissed my cheek and said. "You are a sweet man, don't let any one tell you any different. But I really shouldn't bother you any longer."

"It's not a bother love I was going that way anyway." I told her as I helped her back to her feet.

Angie looked surprised and said. "Does that mean you coming back to me?"

"It does if you'll have me." I told her as I started getting dressed.

"What about Dan I can't promise I won't go to him again. I've tried and I always go back." She asked desperately.

"We'll work that out together. If you have to see him again I'll understand I just don't want to know about it." I told her.

I saw her shoulders slump before she said. "That may not be an option honey. He told me the other day it was time for you to know what a slut your wife really was. I'm sure he'll want you at our next encounter. That's the way he is, he keeps looking for knew ways to humiliate me."

That was something I hadn't expected, but I quickly said. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

We left for home a short time later. We made love that night like we hadn't seen each other in a month. As I licked her pussy I couldn't get the image of Dan cock thrusting into her out of my head. For some reason it made me lick her pussy even harder.

It took three weeks before I could see the edginess in Angie. I was sure she was trying to suppress the urge but she was loosing the battle. We had talked about this earlier and we had agreed I would be told when she had to make the call. There would be no more clandestine meetings.

When Angie could stand it no longer she came to me in the study I had turned into a work station and said, "Honey I have to call I really tried but I have to. I'm sorry if this hurts you."

"Okay love, go ahead and call him." I told her as I pointed to the phone on my work station.

Angie's head turned from the phone to me several times before she asked. "You want me to call from here. You want to hear what I have to say to him."

"I told you love no more secrets. If this is part of you life I want to be part of it too."

Angie swallowed a few times before she picked up the phone and made the call. "Mister Dan this is your slut Angie calling." I heard her say over the phone as she looked over at me. "My cunt is burning to be filled by a real man that knows how to treat a slut like me." Angie's face turned a brilliant shade red as she said this.

Angie listened for a minute or two before saying. "This slut isn't sure her husband can be there, sir." Even though Angie held he receiver tight to her ear I could heard the man on the other end yelling at her. A moment later she said. "Yes Mister Dan I will tell my husband you demand his presents at your next meeting with your slut. Thank you for your time sir." She told him as she hung up the phone.

Angie had been quite humiliated having to make the call in front of me, but I needed to know where this was going. I didn't do this for my enjoyment I was kind of hoping that having it out in the open would some how help her over come this.

After she hung up the phone she said to me. "He will be here tomorrow at seven. He wants you here so he can show you what kind of slut you married. I'm sure I won't be the only one he will be humiliating tomorrow. I hope he isn't too hard on you." Tears started forming in her eyes.

I took Angie into my arms and kissed away her tears. I made love to Angie that night as gentle as I could. I wanted her to know I loved her regardless of anything else.

The following day I was nervous like never before. I spent most of the day cleaning the house, as I couldn't sit for very long. When Angie arrived from the office at five we kissed for several minutes before she went up to take a shower. At six thirty she came down completely naked with the exception of makeup which she had put on real heavy.

When I asked about her nakedness and she shrugged her shoulders and said as a blush came over her. "When I'm at home this is how he wants me to answer the door. If I meet his somewhere else I stay fully clothed except for my panties. Those I have to remove or he'll rip them off me." I took Angie into my arms until the doorbell sounded.

She told me to wait in the living room while she went to answer the door. I heard the door open and a second or two later Dan came into the living room dragging Angie by her hair. He looked so much taller now than he had the last time I saw him in the bedroom window. He also looked quite menacing.

With out letting go of Angie's hair he said to me. "So you're the one who married my slut. As I suspected, you're nothing but a wimp. Any man who lets another man fuck his wife is a wimp. Sit over there and watch how a real man takes care of a slut like this." He told me as he pointed toward the love seat.

After taking the seat I had been told to take Dan pushed Angie to her knees and told her to take off his work boots. Once his work boots were removed he made her take off his socks with her teeth. I was sure the smell wasn't the best, though I was sure Dan couldn't have cared less.

Once his socks were neatly folded and in his boots Angie removed his pants. Those to where folded neatly and lain on the coffee table. His boxers came next. These Angie had to remove with her teeth working each side down until they finally fell to his feet. Dan took his own shirt off and threw it at Angie to be folded and added to the pile on the coffee table.

Once he was completely naked I got a good look at his cock. It looked even bigger now than it did the night I saw it through the window. It wasn't completely hard though it was showing signs of steady growth. I was still amazed Angie could handle something that big.

Dan sat in the armchair and said. "I worked really hard today slut, you can start by licking the sweat off my balls. I'll tell you when you're done."

Angie went right to work licking his hairy balls. I could see her tongue run up and down his scrotum as she knelt between his legs. Dan must have enjoyed this as his cock started to fill till it stood tall and proud.

After a few minutes Dan turned to me and said. "Wimp make yourself useful, get me a beer. Don't dillydally I don't want you missing anything." I didn't bother answering him I merely got up and went to the kitchen, but before I left the room he said. "Wimp from now on you say yes sir when you're given an order. If you don't I'll start smacking this slut around till you learn your proper place.

"Yes sir I understand sir." I told him before leaving the room.

It didn't take me long to get the beer he wanted and I also got a beer glass just in case though I was sure none would be needed. He didn't look like the type to drink beer out of a glass.

When I brought the beer back into the living room I saw Angie had moved from licking his balls to taking them into her mouth. She had one hairy ball in her mouth already and she was mouthing it like a gum ball.

Dan took the bottle from my hand and ignored the glass. I went to sit back down on the love seat but Dan stopped me by saying. "Stay here wimpy. I'll need someone to hold my bottle when I need both hands."

I stood there and watched the love of my life mouth one ball before switching to the other. This didn't last long as Dan took a hand full of Angie's hair and pulled her up till the tip of his cock was poised at her lips.

Before pushing her mouth down on his cock Dan said. "Okay slut its time to show you wimpy husband what kind of cock sucker you really are. Now don't disappoint me." With that said Dan pushed the head of his cock into Angie's mouth.

She immediately started sucking like her life depended on. She forced in the first three or four inches of his cock before pulling back a little. Then she forced in more till I heard her gag slightly. That didn't stop her in the least as she pulled back a few inches and then forced in even more. With in a minute she had all nine inches in her mouth and her lips were sealed around the base. She then looked up at Dan with pride in her eyes.

"See that wimp, all you have to do is train these sluts right and give them incentive and they're putty in your hands." Dan told me as he patted Angie on the head.

He handed the bottle to me and said as he pulled Angie off his cock by her hair till just the head was still in her mouth. Once she was sucking on the head of his cock he said. "Of course you still have to show them whose boss." With that he pushed her head down till Angie's lips where once more at the base of his cock.

Dan forced Angie to suck his cock for the next few minutes. When he stopped pushing her head up and down with her hair Angie continued sucking him as if he was still forcing her. Her lips flew up and down as she tried to drive his cock deeper into her throat.

When Dan had had enough he pulled his cock from her mouth and held her face close as his cock erupted with thick ropes of white goo. The load covered her face from forehead to chin and some even went inside her mouth. Angie looked quite pleased with her self once her face was covered in semen.

If I thought Dan would give Angie a rest I was mistaken when he pushed his cock back into her mouth and said. "Don't stop now slut we still have two more holes to fill before I go home so keep me hard."

As Angie's mouth moved up and down Dan's cock trying to keep him hard he said to me. "You see wimp my slut is very compliant though she hasn't always been this way. When I first met her she didn't like sucking cock but look at her now. The bitch can't get enough and she'll suck anyone's cock if I tell her to, won't you slut." Angie looked up at Dan and nodded her head.

Angie didn't look like she was disgusted by what she was doing. In fact she looked quite pleased. She had a twinkle in her eye and her eyes looked like she was smiling. I couldn't see it on her lips, as her mouth was stretched around his hard thick cock.

As I was looking at Angie I felt someone's hand on my crotch. Dan grabbed my hard on through my pants and said with a chuckle to his voice, "Look at this slut you wimp husband has a little erection from watching you suck a real man's cock. How pathetic is that?" Thankfully Angie didn't answer she merely looked at where Dan's hand was and continued moving her mouth.

"See how well trained she is wimp. Even knowing her husband is excited watching her slut herself she continues to do what I told her." Dan told me as he continued to squeeze my cock in a death like grip.

When I didn't answer him he squeezed my cock harder till I said almost in a shout, "Yes sir I see how well you've trained her!"

"That's more like it wimp." He told me as he released the pressure on my cock. "Next time I take the slut over my knee for a good spanking. That will be on your conscience wimp."

"Yes sir I understand." I told him.

"Good wimp-boy, as long as you know your place. Just like slut knows her place." He told me, to Angie he said. "Okay slut you can stop sucking now. Instantly Angie pulled his cock from her mouth.

As Angie sat back on her knees and looked up at Dan waiting for his next command he said. "See those tits wimp-boy. I had her get breast enlargements when she was in college. Her tits were too small before that." To Angie he said. "Slut why did you have your nipples pierced?"

"Because, you ordered me to have them done." Angie told him with out taking her eyes off Dan.

"Yes but why did I have you pierced like that?" Dan asked.

"To show your ownership of me and my body."

"What do we call your nipple rings slut?" He asked her.

"They are slave rings. They can only be removed by cutting them. When you discard me you will cut the rings off." She told him as her face turned a deep red.

Dan stood and said, "You've been a good slut so far tonight you may assume the proper position for fucking."

Angie couldn't have looked more pleased about this. She quickly crawled to the arm chair and knelt on the seat with her backside pointing at Dan and her head resting on the back of the chair. Once she was in this position she wiggled her butt seductively and said. "Please Mister Dan please fuck me like the slut I am. My cunt is so hot and wet for your big fat cock."

"I'll bet it is slut you haven't felt my cock in a few weeks." He told her as he stepped up behind her.

He then grabbed me by the collar and pulled me so my thighs were touching Angie's and his. I was sure it wasn't by chance that my dick was poking into Angie's thigh. I even felt Angie move slightly so her thigh could rub against my hard on.

Once I was standing next to them Dan said to me. "Take my cock in your hand and guide it into you wife's cunt."

I couldn't actually believe he was telling me to do this. I couldn't believe he wanted me to touch his cock. In my disbelief I hesitated too long and the next thing I knew his hand came down on Angie's ass with such force he almost knocked her over.

Angie screamed loud and I saw his hand print on her ass turn red. Dan raised his hand to hit her again and I instinctively grabbed for his cock and tried to push it toward Angie's pussy.

Dan didn't make it easy for me as he held back and said. "How does it feel having a man size cock in your hand for the first time? I felt your little dick and its nothing compared to the tool I have. Next time you hesitate, wimp I won't stop hitting her till she's crying like a baby. Now get my cock in her cunt."

I couldn't tell if he was acting or he was really mad but I didn't take any chances. I pushed his cock toward Angie's pussy and this time he didn't try to stop me. The head of his cock slid easily into her hole and then he slammed it home. I barely got my hand out to the way before his thighs crashed into Angie ass cheeks.

Angie squealed like I never heard her squeal before, I watched as her body shook like a bowl of Jell-O. She gripped the sides of the arm chair tight as she said. "Oh god I'm cuming. I'm cuming so hard Mister Dan."

Dan chuckled and said to me. "Every time I put the wood to her she pops like a rocket. She's such a hot little slut for big cocks like mine." He pulled out till just the head was left in her and slammed it home once more. This time Angie didn't cum but I could hear the air forced out of her lungs in a deep seductive sigh.

I stood there watching Dan as he fucked my wife. At first I told myself I was only doing it for Angie's sake. I didn't want Dan hitting her again. But the more I watched the two the more turned on I became. My dick was rock hard from what I was seeing though I could only see Dan's cock going in and out covered with her slick juices.

As for Angie she seemed beside herself. She was squealing and panting. Her body seemed to shake constantly. Every few seconds she would tell Dan she was cuming and I couldn't see where she was faking it. Her squeals sounded real, as did her claims she was cuming. But she was cuming so much I started to have doubts they were real.

Then as if Dan could read my mind he said. "Wimp-boy lay down on the floor between our legs so you can watch what a real cock looks like when it's fucking your wife."

This time I didn't hesitate in the least. As Dan slowed to a stop and while Angie whimper for him to fuck her I crawled between their legs and looked up. Dan had me position myself so my face was directly under Angie's pussy to get the best view, or so he said.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers