Jackie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Once I was in position Dan placed his feet at my sides so he could feel if I moved in the slightest. I was ordered not to move until I was told I could. He then started fucking Angie again.

I knew instantly why he had me in this position. When Dan shoved his cock into Angie's pussy her juices literally squirted out around his cock. Mostly they went to the sides and landed on her legs but some of her juices rained down on my face.

This really didn't bother me, as I loved how Angie's juices tasted. I was also treated to the sight of her pussy being wedged open by Dan's cock. You may think it's perverted of me but I marveled at the sight laid out before me. It was actually quite arousing and if my dick hadn't been already hard I was sure it would have gotten hard in seconds.

I don't know how long Dan fucked Angie but it was quite some time. As I lay between his legs staring up at Angie's pussy I was given proof she was cuming each time she said she was. Every time she said she was cuming a new flow of her pussy cream would squirt out of her pussy around Dan's cock. If I had known what was going to happen next I wouldn't have enjoyed the view near as much.

I saw Dan's thrusts pick up speed and then I heard his say. "Don't you dare move wimp-boy don't move a muscle." To Angie he said. "I'm going to fill you bitch, I'm going to fill your sluty cunt.

The next second he stopped moving as his balls pulled up close to him. Then his cock seemed to pulsate and I was sure he started pumping his sperm into Angie's pussy. At the same time Angie squealed she was cuming too and I waited for her juices to start falling once more.

At first nothing came out of her but then Dan pulled his cock out of her. Then it all came down in a shower of sperm and pussy juice. A large wad of sperm landed on my face with a splat. Before I could think about moving Dan told me not to budge. At the same time Dan shoved his cock into Angie's asshole and started fucking her again.

I wasn't sure which I had been more amazed of. Dan's ability to keep a hard on for so long or the amount of sperm and girl cream that seemed to pour out of Angie's gapping hole.

I really couldn't see what was happening as my eyes were closed in fear of then filling with cum. I could only breathe though my mouth as my nose was coated in the stuff. If I did breathe though my nose I would have inhaled sperm with the air. With my mouth open to breathe several drips of sperm laced with Angie's cum fell into my mouth. I thought this was the most disgusting thing I ever done but I would soon learn this was far from the worse that would happen to me.

As I lay there with my eyes closed I could only hear what was going on. Angie was still cuming as Dan fucked her ass and she seemed to cum more often now then she did with him in her pussy.

She squealed none stop until I heard Dan tell her, "Okay slut this is all you get, one more load of my special cream till you call me again." I then heard Dan grunt hard and a few seconds later I felt all movement stop.

After a few seconds I felt him step back and a moment later another load of cum fell on my face. I heard him tell Angie, "Now sit on his face. The only thing he's good for is cleaning up the mess I leave behind. I don't want you getting up till he's licked up every drop."

Angie didn't hesitate she moved off the chair and sat down on my face. At first I didn't move but I could feel movement on Angie's part. It wasn't like she was grinding her pussy on my face but more like she was doing something. I then remembered she told me she had to clean his cock with her mouth when he was done with her. I figured she was cleaning him off before he left.

After a few minutes I felt Angie's hand on my head and I heard her whisper. "Jack honey he's in the bathroom. You have to start licking me clean. If he finds out you're not doing it he'll beat me. Please Jack I don't want to get beat. This is almost over if he thinks you're doing what he tells you he'll leave."

She was right of course. There was no sense in pissing him off now. Besides it's not like I've never licked up cum before though it would be the first time I licked up someone else's sperm.

I took a tentative lick and found it was quite similar in taste to my own. This some how made it better as far as my psyche was concerned. I started licking as fast as I could so I could get it over with. I heard Angie mew at my effort and soon she was wiggling her bottom, which caused her pussy to slide across my face. She seemed quite turned on by this, which turned me on.

Once I had her pussy as clean as I could get it Angie sat up and then lowered her bottom on to my mouth. This was a first for me, as she never asked me to clean her bottom after I came inside it. But really it wasn't that big a deal. I've licked her ass hole often in the past and even though it was filled with Dan's sperm I saw no reason to stop now.

Once her bottom was clean Angie got off my face and lay down next to me on the floor. She kissed me over and over for a very long time and her kisses were filled with passion.

After what seemed like an hour of solid kissing Angie asked. "Are you okay? He was pretty mean to you. In fact he concentrated more on humiliating you than me."

"I'm okay; I mean it wasn't that bad really. You're okay though right? I didn't want him hitting you. I really felt bad when he hit you when I didn't grab his cock fast enough." I asked.

"He slaps my ass some times when he's fucking me that really not to bad but tonight he hurt me. I don't think he's ever hit me that hard before, then again I always done what he told me to do." She told me as she rubbed her bottom where he had hit her.

Whether she knew it or not she words stung me. I didn't like being the cause of her pain. "I'm sorry I promise next time I'll do what ever he wants me to. I don't want him hitting you like that again." I told her apologetically.

Angie smiled and asked. "You mean you're not ready to divorce me yet. I thought for sure you would be packing your bags by now."

"I don't give up that easy, besides it really wasn't that bad. I can handle some humiliation. You've handle it a long time haven't you?" I asked hoping she was okay with me being humiliated.

Angie giggled and said. "Yes my love I have been quite often. Come on let's go upstairs and get in the shower. You're a mess. You've got cum in your hair on your face, your neck and shirt. Let's not forget about the big stain on your pants. Obviously you had a orgasm in your panties."

I was surprised she said that, as I didn't remember it happening. I looked down at my tan Dockers and saw she was right. There was a large wet spot near my zipper. "I wonder when that happen?" I asked

Angie laughed and said "Well don't ask me I was too busy getting fucked. You obviously enjoyed something that happened."

As we walked up the stairs I asked. "Are you okay? I mean he was pretty rough on you he didn't hurt you did he?"

Angie blushed and looked toward the floor before saying. "Physically I'm fine I've had rougher times with him. Mentally something is different." When I asked her to elaborate she said. "The sex tonight was different. Normally I feel disgusted with myself but tonight I feel good. Maybe it's because you were there with me but for some reason I enjoyed the sex tonight."

I really wasn't expecting her to say that but I was happy for her. If it was because I was there with her, that made it better. At least I contributed to making it a pleasurable experience for her.

After our shower we put on night gowns and climbed into bed together. I really didn't expect to make love to her that night considering what had transpired in the living room earlier, but Angie was of another mind.

Once in bed Angie started kissing me. After kissing my face and neck she worked down to my chest. Normally I would be wearing the breast forms and Angie would just bypass them, as no matter what she did I would receive very little pleasure through them.

That night she pulled up my nightie and started kissing my chest. I never knew my nipples where sensitive and when she started to suck on my nipples I couldn't stop the moans from escaping my lips. Angie saw I liked what she was doing and she decided to spend a long time on my nipples. In the end she stroked my cock through my satin panties and sucked on my nipples till I filled my panties with sperm.

After I had time to relax she asked. "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"It was wonderful I never knew my nipples were so sensitive." I told her.

"Most people's are, I never thought to play with yours before but I'll make a point to do it often from now on." She told me before I got out of bed to wash and change my panties.

The next day we went clothes shopping, as the new spring line had come out. Besides buying lingerie we bought a few dresses and skirts and plenty of tops. That night we went out to a club for some dancing, before going home so Angie could make love to me with her strap on.

While Angie was fucking me from behind I couldn't get the image of Dan doing the same thing to Angie out of my head. When I came I imagined it was Dan fucking me instead of Angie. That scared me. I never thought of another man taking Angie's place before.

Seeing I had to dress up as Jackie to go shopping on Saturday I stay as Jackie the entire week. Then again I dressed more often as Jackie than I did as Jack. On the following Saturday I had to change back into Jack as we had a dinner date with one of the partners at the law office.

I really didn't want to go, as I had nothing in common with these people. As a spouse I couldn't relate with the other spouses seeing I was male and they were female. If I had dressed as Jackie I probably would have had a better time but of course that wasn't possible. As far as the other males were concerned they all talked shop and I wasn't part of their shop any longer. I usually sat with the wives and smiled.

While I was dressing to go to the party I happen to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror standing side ways. I noticed something out of the ordinary. As I looked I realized my chest looked different. Normally my chest is very flat and my nipples are unnoticeable. That night it looked like my chest had puffed out and from the side my nipples looked like they were protruding.

As I looked closer in to the mirror I could see my areolas looked bigger than normal and when I squeezed the flesh around my nipple there was something to grab hold of. I briefly wondered if it had something to do with what Angie had done the previous weekend, but I quickly scoffed at the idea as being ridiculous. I mean no way that could happen that quickly. I finally decided I gained weight and it went to my chest instead of my belly. I never mentioned it to Angie and if she noticed it she didn't say anything about it.

Three weeks after my first encounter with Dan Angie started acting bitchy again. On Thursday of that week after she snapped at me about something that wasn't my fault. I handed her the phone and said. "I think it's time you called Dan."

Angie took the phone and said I was right. After dialing the number I heard her say. "Good evening Mister Dan this is your slut Angie." I watched her listen for a few seconds before she hung up the phone. She then turned toward me and said. "He wants you to call. You have to say 'this is your slut Angie's wimpy husband. My sluty wife has a burning wet cunt that needs filling by a real man with a real cock. My little dick is too small to satisfy her."

I'm sure I looked shocked at what Angie had just said. I couldn't believe I would have to make a phone call and say that to another man. Then again I really shouldn't have been shocked at all. This was the game he played and it was another way to humiliate me.

Taking the phone from Angie's hand she said, "I'm sorry but I did tell you it could get worse."

I dialed the number that Angie gave me. Once I heard him say hello I told him exactly what Angie told me to say. I heard Dan laugh on the other end before saying. "I'll bet she does with a dick as small as you have I'm surprised you don't have a live in stud to service her. I'll be arriving tomorrow night at seven. Make sure she's naked and waiting for me by the door. Better yet you wait for me by the door. You can greet me by saying. Please come in sir and show my sluty wife what a real man is like. Of cause I still want the slut naked." Before I could answer he hung up the phone.

"He'll be here at seven tomorrow." I told Angie as I put the phone back in its cradle. She looked very relieved.

That night Angie was very aggressive in bed. Normally she only brings out the strap on weekends when she has time to enjoy a nice long session with it. That night she pulled me up to the bedroom once the call was made and threw me down on the bed. Once she had the strap on in place I had to suck her dildo for about twenty minutes then she fucked me for about an hour. I enjoyed getting fucked and sucking on her dildo but the session was too long and the next day my bottom was sore.

You would think I would be anxious about the evening to come, but really I wasn't. I was a little worried about how far Dan would go in humiliating me but I figured he wouldn't kill me and he wasn't gay. So I was pretty safe as far as that went. I just hoped he wouldn't hurt Angie or I.

From what she told me the only time he hit her enough to hurt her was when I hesitated about handling his cock. I resolved not to do that again. This time I would do what ever he wanted as quickly as I could.

I cleaned up the house for most of the day on Friday. I knew making dinner for Angie and I would be a waste, as she wouldn't be able to eat till Saturday morning and seeing it appeared I had gained more weight in my chest I could miss a meal. By two that afternoon I started turning myself back into Jack for the evening ahead. I had just finished when Angie arrived at five thirty. After a few quick kisses we went upstairs to shower and change.

I had already showered a few hours earlier but Angie insisted I shower with her. We went into the bathroom where she gave herself a cleansing enema and she insisted I give myself one as well. I didn't see the need for it but it had become a daily ritual since Angie started using the strap on so what else could I do but go along with her.

After Angie used a disposable douche we climbed into the shower together. We played around somewhat while we washed each other's bodies but nothing too serious. We then climbed out and dried each other off.

After I shaved once more at Angie's insistence I went into the bedroom where Angie was already making up her face. On the bed I saw she had laid out my clothes for the evening.

On the bed was a red and black satin corset plus a pair of black see through seamed silk stockings and a pair of red and black lace panties. There was also a pair of black trousers black silk shirt and socks.

A year earlier I would have asked Angie if she was sure she wanted me to wear this but by this time I knew better that to ask. She wouldn't have laid it out if she weren't sure. Seeing time was getting short I started putting on the corset.

The corset was rather tight telling me I was still gaining weight. But the panties and the stockings fit perfectly. It wasn't until I had the lingerie on and was looking at myself in the mirror when I noticed the excess weight I had been gaining had bunched up on my chest. Sticking over the top of my corset was two tiny mounds of flesh that looked just like small breasts.

I asked Angie to adjust the draw strings on the back of the corset but she quickly said with out looking at me. "I can't right now love, Dan will be here in twenty minutes and we have to get ready. Believe me you don't want to be late." Of course she was right I don't know what he would do if I wasn't at the door when he rang the doorbell.

At five to seven Angie was in the living room waiting for Dan to come while I was waiting in the hallway by the front door. Angie was naked as Dan demanded and I was fully dressed. When I left Angie to go stand by the door I could tell she was quite nervous as she didn't seem to know what to do with her hands. I had tried to calm her but it did little good.

At three minutes to seven I heard a car pull in to our driveway. When I looked through the peephole I saw it wasn't the pickup truck that I had expected but a Lincoln Escalated. Though I could see it was Dan who got out of the SUV. I could see Dan must have gone home before coming over. He was dressed in a pair of dress slacks dress shoes a turtle neck shirt and a leather jacket.

Even thought I wanted to open the door before he knocked I waited till he knocked. As I open the door I said. "Please come in sir and show my sluty wife what a real man is like."

"Why should I have to do that little man?" He asked.

I really didn't know what to say, as he didn't tell me this conversation would go further. I thought quickly and said, "Because my dick is too small to satisfy my sluty wife."

"Seeing you put it that way I guess I have no option. After all we can let a perfectly good slut go to waste, not when there's a big cock in my pants waiting to get out. Lead the way little wimp."

As I walked back toward the living room I guess I didn't walk fast enough as Dan kept stepping on the heels to my shoes. When we entered the living room Angie was kneeling on the floor with her eyes looking at the floor. She looked very submissive and very beautiful.

We stopped in front of Angie and Dan asked. "What's this wimp-boy?"

Again I had to think on my feet, as it seemed Dan wanted me to subjugate myself to him totally. "This is my sluty wife Mister Dan. She needs a real man with a real big cock to satisfy her."

Dan took off his jacket and handed it to me before saying. "She looks quite needy, doesn't she. Go hang up my jacket and get me a beer while I get started."

I moved as quickly as I could and I figured by the time I got back to the living room Angie should still be undressing him. I was completely wrong on my calculations. Not only was Angie done undressing him, but also she was already between his legs licking his hairy balls.

Dan took the beer from my hand and took a deep swallow before saying. "You know wimp I don't think its fair the slut and I are naked and you're still dressed. Get out of those clothes."

To say his statement shocked me would be an understatement. I knew when he saw me in my lingerie he would heap a storm of verbal abuse on me. It was one of my greatest fears.

Dan saw my hesitation and quickly grabbed a hand full of Angie's hair and yanked her up onto his lap. To stop him I quickly said, "Please sir, don't hit her I'll take my clothes off." I could see the fear in Angie's eyes.

"Then get started wimp before I start hitting her." Dan said menacingly.

I was so scared and nervous I could barely get my fingers to undo the buttons on my shirt. I really wanted to turn away, as he seemed to watch me intently. Even Angie was watching, as he still had not let go of her hair. I knew turning away would not be tolerated. Even if I had he would have still seen the back of my corset.

Undoing the buttons seemed to take forever but I'm sure it didn't take that long at all. Once the buttons were undone I pulled my shirt off my shoulders which brought the corset I was wearing into view.

"Holy shit, what the hell do you have on?" Dan asked once he could see the corset I was wearing. "Dam I thought you were a wimp but you're really a sissy. Come on lets get your pants off so I can see what you have on underneath those."

With both Angie and Dan watching me I slipped off the shoes I was wearing and removed my pants and socks. Dan stopped me from removing anything else and said. "Dam you go all out don't you. I haven't seen many girls that dress as sexy as you do. I'll bet you wear makeup too don't you sissy." I was so embarrassed all I could do was nodded my head. "Well then go do up your face and put on a pair of sexy heels. Let's see what kind of sissy slut you look like. Your wife will keep me company until you get back." As I started toward the stairs he told me to put a wiggle in my walk.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers