Jackie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

As I walked up the stairs I realized he didn't try to humiliate me very much. Except for calling me a sissy he was actually sort of nice about the whole thing. I thought this rather odd behavior but I wasn't going to question it. I figured I would just go with it and see where it led.

I tried to hurry my makeup but any girl could tell you the faster you try to go the longer it'll take. In the end it took me about twenty minutes to make up my face and get my hair to look its best. I then put on a pair of black four inch stiletto heeled sandals that had two straps that went around my ankle. Angie told me they were the sexiest shoes I owned.

When I went back down stairs my stomach was doing flips. I was quite nervous because I was sure Dan was going to make fun of me. I could tolerate being called a sissy because when I thought about it that's exactly what I was, a guy that's very feminine and yes even wimpish.

When I walked back into the living room I saw Angie was still on her knees between Dan legs. She was giving him a slow blow job that was more licking then actual sucking. She spotted me first but she didn't stop what she was doing until Dan saw me. He sat up and pulled Angie head off his lap.

He looked me over and said. "Dam you look better than I thought you would. Come here sissy I want to see if you're really a boy."

I stepped closer to Dan and he reached out and rubbed his big hand over my panty covered crotch. He had no problem finding my cock, as it was very hard and pushing out the front of my panties. In fact there was a wet spot where the head was.

Dan gave my cock a squeeze and said. "Yep you're a boy alright well at least you were at one time. Now get on your knees next to your wife and give her a hand," I was about to tell him I wasn't gay but I was stopped by the look on his face. I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Angie saw what I was about to do and grabbed my arm and pulled me to my knees next to her. She then whispered in my ear. "Don't piss him off he's been really nice so far. Make believe his cock is my dildo and I'm sure you can get through this. Just take it into your mouth and close your eyes."

Angie made a lot of sense. He had been nice. Where he could have ridiculed me, he told me I looked better than he had thought I would. He actually seemed excited by me. Taking Angie's lead I leaned in and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.

When I did, I expected it to feel like Angie's dildo, but I quickly learned I was wrong. The head felt softer and velvety. It was warmer too, in fact quite warm.

Instead of feeling basically nothing in response to my sucking, his cock vibrated. I could also feel it lurch once in awhile almost like a throb. As I moved my lips down his cock I heard him moan and his cock flexed slightly. No I couldn't pretend it was Angie's dildo in my mouth. There was too much life in Dan's cock.

That wasn't all bad either. For some reason his cock felt better in my mouth than Angie's dildo did. The head was softer and much more pliable then the head on Angie's dildo. It seemed to conform to my mouth better than the latex dildo did. When you discount the fact that it was attached to another man I was enjoy the real thing much more.

I could tell exactly what Dan liked and what he didn't like by the way he groaned or the way his cock flexed when I did things. He liked it when I rubbed my tongue on the underside of his cock. He also liked it when I let my teeth scratch ever so lightly against his shaft. He didn't like it when I scratched too hard or for too long. He definitely liked it when I swallowed his entire cock and he groaned sweetly when his pubic hair tickled my nose.

I'm not sure how long I sucked his cock or even what happened to Angie. I do know the end came much too soon as I heard Dan say, "Oh baby you have a hot mouth. You're going to get it now."

When Dan grabbed my head with both his hands it scared me. I thought he was going to start fucking my face like he did to Angie. Instead he held it in his hand and from behind me I heard Angie say. "Swallow it baby. Dan's love cream is too precious to waste."

I had no idea what she was talking about at first then the first jet of Dan's hot cum squirted into my mouth. That actually startled me and I almost pulled away. I guess that's why Dan held my head; he stopped me from pulling off.

His first load coated my mouth and I was surprised by how hot it was. Before I even thought about swallowing it a second and a third jet of cum was fired into my mouth. I barely got that down when two more shots landed on my tongue. I lost count how many times he came, but it felt like I had swallowed a quart of sperm by the time he stopped.

I had thought I was done seeing Dan seemed to relax but from behind me I heard Angie whisper. "Keep him hard baby I want some of that too."

With out even thinking about it I kept moving my lips on his cock. Dan's cock started to soften but with my mouth moving on it, it soon became hard again. Actually I was a little disappointed when Dan pulled me off his cock a few minutes later. It amazed me how quickly I went from being disgusted by having a cock in my mouth to loving it.

Once his cock was free of my mouth he asked. "Okay who do I get to fuck first?"

Angie hopped up and down on her knees and said a like kid, "Me please I'm so wet from watching my husband suck his first cock." Dan laughed and said she could go next. "Let's go up to the bedroom. We'll be more comfortable up there." Angie told him as she stood and grabbed his hand,

Any other time I would have thought her action was a little odd. I mean she despised Dan and he treated her like dirt, but what I was witnessing wasn't anything like that. At the time my mind was so fogy with the blowjob I just gave, I was in a state of euphoria. I wasn't sure what was what. By this point I was just along for the ride.

Angie took my hand and led us up to the bedroom. She then wrapped her arms around Dan and while kissing him she pulled him down on to the bed. They kissed for a few minutes then Angie remembered I was still standing by the bed. She patted the bed next to her and told me to lie down with her.

Once I was on the bed she turned and kissed me with the same passion she had just kissed Dan. This lasted for a minute or two before she turned my head and the next instant I was kissing Dan. I was still on my euphoric high so I didn't even balk at kissing another man and surprisingly nether did Dan.

As we kissed for several seconds I noticed kissing Dan was a lot different than kissing Angie. Angie's kisses were sweet and tender and she showed very little aggression with her kisses. Even when she was in a dominant mood she was still gentle. Dan's kisses were more aggressive. When he kissed me there was no doubt who was in charge and who would be the dominant one. Oddly that was very comforting.

I found I liked being kissed by him and I loved it when he slid his tongue into my mouth. Unfortunately he turned his attention back to Angie. I lay there watching them kiss for several more minutes as I wished it was me he was kissing.

While they continued to kiss I saw Angie's hand move between them to guide Dan's cock to her pussy. With out taking his lips off Angie Dan arched his back then pushed his hips forward driving his cock into her.

Even though Dan's lips were still on Angie's I could hear her squeal as his cock pushed into her. Angie pulled her lips from Dan's and arched her back as she said in a sigh, "Oh fuck Dan I'm cuming. Fuck me lover fuck me hard."

Dan's hips started moving instantly. At first he used long slow strokes that sent his thick cock in and out of Angie's pussy, Angie moaned each time his cock pulled out of her and gasped each time he pushed into her. She wasn't willing to take it slow as I saw my wife's hips start to move to meet Dan's steady thrusts. All too soon she was squealing. "Faster Dan, fuck me faster. Fuck me harder baby I need your cock so much."

I know now I wasn't thinking right at the time. As I lay next to my wife and her tormentor I thought how wonderful they looked together. They looked like lovers who had known each other for a long time. Dan seemed to know just what Angie wanted and Angie seemed to know all the right things to say.

This didn't look at all like the mean abusive man my wife made him out to be. For my wife's part she looked like she was enjoying herself. Actually she looked like she was enjoying herself too much.

Angie was cuming almost constantly. She was gasping and swearing it was the best she's ever had. She kept asking for Dan to fuck her harder and deeper even though she was getting all he could give. Finally I heard Dan say though gulps of air. "That's it Honey I gonna fill you."

"Yes Dan yes fill me with your sperm, fill me with your love cream." Angie squealed, as her body was rack by yet another orgasm.

I heard Dan groan out like a bull as he slammed his cock deep in to Angie's pussy. His whole body seemed to shake and his hips jerked as he filled Angie with his cum. He then plopped down onto his elbows panting for air. It ended when Angie and Dan's lips met for a deep soul wrenching kiss.

A minute or two later Dan pulled his cock from Angie's pussy and rolled over to lie on the bed next to her. Angie then turned her attention toward me. She pulled me into her arms and we kissed for a minute or two before she said. "Honey I know how much you love licking my pussy when it's filled with cum and Dan has left it quite full for you. Be a good girl and lick my pussy clean we don't want Dan to think you're ungrateful."

I didn't even question her on this. I knew when Dan filled her I would be licking her clean. For the last year I always licked her pussy after I filled it and now I did it with out her asking. So it would only be natural for me to clean her out with my tongue after Dan's filled it.

I moved down her body till I was lying between her legs. When I looked at her pussy I could see it was quite red and her lips were swollen. There was a large glob of cum lying on the entrance to her womb and I quickly licked that up. I wasted little time as I ran my tongue over her vaginal lips cleaning off any cream that escaped her pussy. I then pushed my tongue into her cunt and started licking at the large pool of semen and pussy cream that waited inside. I felt Angie's muscles give a squeeze and a large glob was pushed to the surface.

I licked her cum filled hole for a few minutes before I felt someone's hand on the back of my leg. I knew it wasn't Angie as there was no way she could reach that far lying like she was. I knew it had to be Dan as he was the only one else in the room.

As soon as he touched me I knew what was going to happen next. I knew he was going to fuck me next, as I could see no other reason he would be behind me. I could only hope and pray he would be gentle.

As I continued to lick at Angie's pussy I felt my panties being removed. I even assisted him by raising my butt enough to give him room between my pelvis and the bed. Once my panties had cleared my heels Dan spread my legs so he could get between them. With out taking my lips from her pussy I felt Dan lift up on my hips till I was kneeling with my bottom in the air.

At this point I really thought he was just going to push his cock into me, but he completely surprised me when I felt his tongue slip between my ass cheeks. I couldn't help moaning into Angie's pussy as his tongue made contact with my anus.

I have learned to love having my asshole licked. Angie made sure I did by licking my hole every time she fucked me. Dan's tongue felt as good if not better that Angie's and when his tongue slid into my hole a squeal leaped from my lips.

As he licked my asshole I felt him reach between my legs and fondle my little ball sack and he even stroked my hard little dick. At that point I could have squirted my cum all over the bed but Dan pulled on my balls which stopped my orgasm in its tracks. I knelt between Angie's legs gasping and panting over what Dan was doing.

All too soon Dan pulled his tongue from my ass and knelt up behind me. A second later I felt his lubed finger enter my bottom, a gasp of pleasure burst from my lips as his finger slid into my hole. He finger fucked me with one then two fingers for several minutes while his other hand played with my balls. Each time I though I was going to pop he would pull on my balls to delay my orgasm.

When he slid his third finger into my ass I started to beg him to fuck me. My hips were moving against his hand and I wanted more than his fingers could give. Finally in a fit of lust I cried out, "Please Dan fuck me with your cock, let me feel a real man's cock inside me."

A moment later I felt the head of Dan's cock entered my asshole for the first time. He seemed thicker than what I was used to but it felt better. It was warm and soft yet it seemed hard. Once the head popped into me he added a few more inches before he asked if I was okay.

"No I need more please Dan fuck me." I told his as I tried pushing back on to his cock.

Dan leaned over my back and pulled me up so I was on my hands and knees. He kissed my exposed skin and added a few more inches. I gasped again at the fullness I felt. He then started fucking me slowly and with only a few inches of his cock.

Whatever happened to Angie I couldn't tell you. One second her pussy was staring me in the face and the next she was gone. But to be totally truthful I didn't really care once Dan started fucking me.

He fucked me slowly for a few minutes then he started going deeper. Each thrust he would go in a little deeper. Not much but deeper till I started feeling his thighs meet my ass cheeks.

By this time I was constantly moaning and asking him to fuck me harder. It wasn't like I was a virgin. Angie had been fucking me on a regular basis for well over a year now. I was quite use to having my ass reamed and I've learned to love it. Also Dan's cock felt so much better than Angie's dildo, I couldn't seem to get enough.

Once Dan saw I could handle his cock he started fucking me harder. He even pulled me up to a kneeling position so he could wrap his arms around me and rubbed his hands all over me. He rubbed my balls as his cock kept going in an out of me and he even played with the little mounds of excess flesh on my chest. I wasn't sure why but that felt really good.

He even kissed and nibbled on my neck ears and shoulder. This felt really wonderful and for some reason I knew this was how a man was supposed to make love to a woman. All this touching and kissing had me so close to orgasm. I thought I would pop at any second, but Dan kept me just on the edge though he wouldn't let me cross over.

Dan continued to fuck me in different position but the one I loved best was toward the end when he pulled his cock out and flipped me over onto my back. In less than a second my legs were spread wide and pushed back so they were almost touching my chest. In the next instant his cock was back inside me and he was fucking me for all he was worth.

I loved this position best because I could see him. I could see his brown hair with the flecks of gray. His face was ruggedly handsome though I could see age lines in it. His chest was well muscled and his stomach had a wash board effect to it. I could see he was quite handsome and very good looking.

As I stared up at him I could see signs he was close to the edge and he wouldn't last that long. At the same time I started to squeeze my anus around his cock to give him some extra friction.

"Oh baby that did it I'm going to cum now. I'm going to fill you boy pussy up." He told me.

A second later it felt like his cock got bigger and the next second I felt his cock exploded inside me. Warmth filled my rectum and pretty soon I felt my little dick exploded. I came so hard I thought I was never going to stop. It almost felt like each time Dan's cock squirted inside me my dick squirted. It was the most wonderful feeling I ever felt.

While his cock was still shooting inside me Dan lowered himself to his elbows and kissed me deeply. My hands went around his back and I hugged him tight as our tongues fought with each other. That was the last thing I remembered.

When I woke up the next morning I found myself in the middle of the bed. I was lying on my side facing Dan. He had his arm wrapped around me and my head was resting on his chest. When I looked behind me I saw Angie wasn't on the bed. At first I wondered where she was till I saw it was nine thirty. She normally got up early on Saturdays.

I couldn't believe I was cuddled up to Dan. First of all he shouldn't have been there. Surly he should have gone by this time. Secondly why was I cuddled to him instead of Angie? I figured I had been but once she got up I naturally turned over on to Dan. I had to admit it did feel good being in his arms. He made me feel safe and for some reason that felt good. Too good really and I knew I had to get up. I didn't want Angie finding me in Dan's arms.

I slipped out of bed and got myself a clean nightgown matching panties and a robe then went into the bathroom. I knew I needed a shower but also I needed to give myself an enema. I was sure some of Dan's sperm was still in my rectum.

After a quick shower I went downstairs for a cup of coffee. That's where I found Angie, sitting at the kitchen table reading the news paper. When I came in she smiled and said. "Good morning sweetie coffees all ready made get yourself a cup and come sit with me. I have your special creamer here already."

She called it my special creamer because she disliked anything but milk in her coffee. Also because it was French vanilla, that made it special. She told me it was too sweet for her taste.

After getting my coffee I went over to the table. Angie and I kissed like nothing at all happen the night before. I was a little worried she would take offense to what happen. Not about me having sex with Dan as I was forced but about how much I enjoyed it. Even now I knew I loved it but I could never let that happen again.

As Angie kissed me her hand went to my ass and she grabbed a handful of my left cheek and gave it a squeeze. This was not uncommon, as she had been doing it since the first night we slept together. I took it as a sign she was okay with everything.

After sitting next to her and pouring my special creamer in to my coffee she said. "It's time you and I had a girl to girl chat. I'm going to tell you some things you may not understand and some things you may not like, but I know we have to get our cards on the table."

I was sure it was about last night so I said. "If this is about last night I don't know what to say. You know I'm not gay but."

That was all I got out before Angie put her finger to my lips to silence me while saying. "It's not just last night baby cakes." This was the first time she ever called me baby cakes. I thought it was odd but I didn't stop her as she continued to say, "It's not all about you either. I've been dishonest with you for a long time now and it's time I own up to it."

"Dishonest about what," I asked even though I knew I would forgive her.

"So many things but mostly about Dan," She told me. "From our performance last night I'm sure you realize what I told you about Dan wasn't true. Oh I crave him all right but he is never abusive toward me."

"I don't understand, I saw you in the window and here at our house he was quite abusive then." I told her.

"That was all a put on for you so you would think I wasn't in control of the situation. I didn't think you could handle knowing I was having an affair with another man. Apparently I was right. You scared the hell out of me running away like that." She told me as she held my hand.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers