Jackie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Gloria also won because she flashed her massive orbs while the guy was lining up his shots. He also took off his pants, everyone was commando, and bent over. He was not long but had a pretty penis and a nice tight ass and abs. Gloria, started rubbing his penis before she started the licks. He was hard by the last whack. Gloria went straight for his balls and ass hole while fondling his dick. I had to stop her before she got him off. I think she wanted to follow him and relieve him but her boss called her back to his side of the room.

"We now stand 4 to 4," I announced. "Next up is Biker Babes wrestling. Again Lizzie takes on Mary." Without asking Lizzie and Mary removed all their clothes. Lizzie also made a big show of removing the chains from her Labia chains. They got in the plastic pool that had been filled with Wesson Oil. They both fell immediately and were oiled from head to toe. Everyone including them were laughing. They mainly rolled around, rubbed each other's tits, spanked each other's ass and fondled each other's pussy. As they were wrestling the guys were all getting massive hard-on's. They all decided to remove their pants. The gang biker babes while not getting drinks for them were rubbing their dicks. Eventually Lizzie was pinned under Mary. "We have our winner. Mary you get to take the opposing gang's babe back to your gang, to abuse as they please."

Mary grabbed Lizzie's hand and lead her back to the Black Hearts. They were both dripping with oil and made no effect to clean off. By now everyone's clothes had been taken off and Penelope was busy organizing them. Lizzie got to the group and was lifted in the air like a rag doll. She was placed on one of their tables and Mary was given first opportunity to eat her conquests pussy. The guys were rubbing all over her slick body. They then made Lizzie kneel on the ground and suck cock after cock. Mary was put on the table and one of the guys sucked her pussy before she was screwed.

Sue then took on Terry and won. Terry was taken back to the Red Hot Gang. This time however Sue got to spank Terry for a little bit before the gang had her go from guy to guy sucking cock while they watched the next match. Sue was spread eagle on a table where her pussy was treated royally. Sue was either getting oral sex or fucked the whole time the oil wrestling was going on.

Nancy and Clarice were next. These two girls were both athletes even if they were in their forties. They both had little body fat on their stomachs and nice shapely firm ass and legs. And they liked to win. In this match they both wanted to win and it lasted a while. It was very sexy to see them going at it. Nancy was pinned by Clarice. Clarice jumped up very happy. She grabbed Nancy arm and lead her back to the Black Heart. They raised Clarice arms like the victor she was. Nancy knelt next to Lizzie and smiled as she began to accept cock in her mouth. None of the guys were ready to come so they only took a few strokes in either's face.

Gloria now took on Beth; this was the heavy weight match. These girls kneaded each other's massive ass and tits while the guys watched intently, even the one with a dick in Lizzie, Nancy, and Terry's mouths. While the match did not last long it was incredible to see these girls rub on each other. Gloria won again. She raised her arms, grabbed Beth, taking her back to her gang. Now there was no holding back. All 8 girls were completely greased up, 2 and 3 guy surrounded each, taking turns screwing them, rubbing their bodies, and having them take it in the mouth.

After all the guys had an orgasm and who know how many the 8 girls had, I announced, "Ok let's take a water break before the next activity, get everyone cleaned up a little, another round of drinks, then the final event of the night. Alex had lined up bottles of water on the bar so everyone could rehydrate. Penelope and Alex were passing out towel, so everyone could get the oil off. By now the guys were as oily as the girls. No one even considered dressing. They all wanted and knew there would be another round. As people got cleaned up and finished their waters, Alex and Penelope passed around trays of tequila shots.

When everyone had a glass, the bosses raised a glass and said, "Here is to the sexiest 8 women we have ever seen!" There were a lot of here, here's. The 8 girls bowed and smiled in appreciation. "Now go get your biker guys a beer. And guys don't make it easy."

So the 8 girls took orders, retrieved beers as the guys groped, pinched, and commented on their anatomy. The girls also had a final drink before the final event. The whole time every girl was being fondled and kissed and that was the way they wanted it.

When I thought everyone was rested enough for another round of debauchery I announced, "Ok now for the final activity. Each of the girl would like to thank the people who voted for them with an orgy. Each girl will do a little preamble before you join them."

First up is Lizzie. Lizzie had two girls vote for her and one guy. There was a mat laid out for Lizzie and a double dong dildo. Lizzie and the two girls went to the mat. They started fondling and kissing each others tits. Then Lizzie and Sue got on all fours with their asses almost touching. Terry took the double dong dildo and inserted an end in each of their pussies. Terry held it there while Lizzie and Sue rocked back and forth. The guys began to get hard again.

"Now Beth will show you something." Beth lead one of her 4 voters to the pool table. She bent over with 2 guys on either side of her spread open ass. Another of the voters, licked her ass and stuffed anal lube in her ass hole. The final voter took a moderate size dildo and push it into her ass hole. Beth reached back and slowly moved it in and out so all could see how much of it she was taking. One of the guys was now working on her pussy while the other was fondling her big breasts.

"Now for Nancy and Clarice." Nancy had 4 voters and Clarice 3. They sat side by side on our love seat, put their feet on up on the edge of the couch showing wide open pussies. They in unison began to rub their pussies for all to see. Then one guy for each knelt in front of them and performed cunnilingus. It was not long before the guys were taking turns fucking their favorite executive while someone else had their dick in their mouths.

"And now the winner of the sexiest swimsuit Gloria." By now everyone was engaged but her 4 male and 1 female voters. She had one of her males kneel and kiss her butthole, push anal lube in and took a dildo a little larger than the one Beth used stood in front of the pool table and pushed it in. Mary knelt in front of her as she spread her feet apart so her pussy was accessible. Her female voter preformed cunnilingus while Gloria fucked her own ass with the dildo wedged between her and the pool table. Soon the dildo was replaced with one of her male voters. She was still standing. Then the guy with the long dick took Mary's place, inserting his dick in Gloria pussy while she stood taking the dick from behind. Mary laid back on the pool table where Gloria could manipulate her pussy. One of her voters started screwing Mary with her pussy spread wide open on the pool table.

Beth continued to have her 4 voters take turns fucking her ass. She ultimately took all 4 loads in her wide big ass.

Lizzie's one male voter took turns fucking all three of the girls. He really held out a long time considering the wealth of pussy he had to chose from.

Nancy and Clarice lost track of who voted for whom. At some point during the orgy all 7 guys fucked both girls.

Gloria and Mary shared guys back and forth as Gloria took it in both holes.

When all 16 guys had their final orgasms of the night and the girls were spent from the activities and the continuous orgasm they had had, Alex and Penelope began to pass out towels and waters. They spent some time recouping and recounting the night before going to the locker room to shower together and say good night.

The 5 lady executives hung back so they could thank Shannon and I for a great night.

"Ladies, I have never seen anything like that," I said. "I can see why you are so successful. You are all competitive and relentless. I am glad that I could be a part of tonight. It will be talked about for awhile."

They tipped Alex and Penelope big for their night's work.

Epilogue

I am going to stop telling stories about Swinger Club episodes. Maybe I will write about more at a later time. I do want to give a conclusion to my evolution to becoming a millionaire.

Edward was able to work for an hour or two for two years. He spent most of that time helping me gain the skills to manage investment portfolios. I grew Shannon and my portfolios to over a million in each account. Shannon and I owned 25% each of the club that Edward promised.

Edward died one year later. Shannon or I visited him almost everyday that last year. He made me executor of his estate. In it most of his money had been moved to a Charity Reminder Trust. He made me the trustee. He wanted me to continue to grow the portfolio for the benefit of others in perpetuity. He left a million to 25 people, 21 of which were women he had helped over his lifetime. He explained to me these were all people he thought could make the money grow and do something good with it. The only other asset beside his home was the club. He left his house to his 2 primary care givers along with money to come from the trust fund. He left Shannon and I a total of 40% each in the business. Interestingly, he left the other 20% to Tiffany. He wanted me to concentrate on being a grandmother and managing the trust. He hoped Tiffany would take an active role in The Swinger Club. That is what happened. Within a year of Edward's death, Tiffany sold her half of Tifearly Escort to Early, took an active role in The Swinger Club as I pulled back on daily management. She also had her second baby but did not get married.

I went from an almost broke widower to a millionaire in three years. I am now, 5 years after Carl passed, manager of a large investment portfolio and a grandmother of 5. I am still unmarried, a regular at The Swinger Club and very happy.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12