Jackie Said What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god you're wet. He's making you come and you can't stop him."

"my god, yes. Eat me!"

One of his fingers started rubbing around her pussy and he felt her gasp just a bit. She was soaking wet right now. Tom slowly pressing and Cassie relaxed and accepted. The finger slid in and found itself welcomed.

"shit! God I'm close."

Tom's tongue and finger were busy. Cassie was completely into it. She wanted to be fucked in the worst way. She was fucking his finger as hard as he was giving it to her.

"Who are you fucking?"

"god, I'm close!"

"Paul wants you."

"I know! I know!"

"He wants you to come!" He crooked his finger, finding her g-spot. That and the attention her clit was getting set her off. He felt the contractions. Cassie's hips were buckling and she ground herself onto Tom's mouth.

"OHMYGOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

She was still coming when she screamed, "Get up here and fuck me!"

Tom didn't wait a second. Cassie spread her hips and angled for him as he slid up and entered her easily.

"Yessssss. Hard!"

Their bodies meshed together. Tom slid up and down, Cassie rising to meet him at the apex of his thrust.

"What do you think Jackie and Paul are doing right now?"

If he was shocked by the question, he didn't let it distract him for his present responsibilities.

"They're fucking in their own bed."

The odd question slowed them both down a bit, which neither of them minded.

"Jackie is on top. She likes to be on top."

"Paul is playing with her tits, then. He's a tit man."

"She wants to fuck you, you know that?"

Tom didn't know how to respond.

"She as much told me so the night we were drinking."

"She told you that."

"She said she thought you'd be a good fuck." With the word "fuck" Cassie pushed a bit harder, mashing her pubic bone up against Tom's.

"She said she thought you'd look good naked." Cassie's hands rubbed Tom's ass and she pulled him into her harder.

"What about you? You're wondering what Paul feels like. Is he as long as I am?" Tom was playing this game now too. He pushed as deep as he could at "long".

"I bet he likes doggy." Tom stopped and pulled out. Cassie felt a sudden cool and realized what Tom wanted. She rolled onto her knees, laid her head on the pillow and made herself available. Tom climb up, positioning his dick, finding the welcoming spot and pushing his hips forward.

"God yes, I love doggy." With her head in the pillow, she closed her eyes. She could see Jackie and Paul, both naked fucking like teenagers. Tom's thrust got her attention, but now it was Paul who was inside her. She gasped, then yelled, "God yes. More!"

Tom was working it, hard and harder. Cassie was underneath, begging for him to pound harder. And then, it came to him. The thing that she wouldn't share from the night of drinking. The drunken girl talk that Cassie avoided sharing. "You want to fuck Paul, don't you?"

"Fuck me!"

"You told Jackie that you wanted Paul to split you wide open!"

"GOD TOM!"

"You and Jackie talked about fucking each other's husband, didn't you! And you liked it!"

"YES! I WANT PAUL TO FUCK ME! I WANT YOU TO FUCK JACKIE!"

Tom was imagining Jackie bent over, her bigger butt bouncing with each thrust. His balls slapped against Cassie ass and she could feel Paul leaning into her. "SHIT! We going to do this aren't we? Yes! I'm fucking Jackie and Paul's fucking you!"

"GIVE IT TO ME!"

The came within seconds of each other. Tom practically pushed Cassie into the headboard, but she held her own pushing back with as much need as he had. She felt him ozzing into her, three, four, five contractions. She loved each wave of sensation as it washed over her. Tom slowed down and Cassie pushed back into him, rocking her hips back and forth.

"Well, I guess we have a decision."

Chapter Three:

When Cassie had called Jackie to tell her their "decision", Jackie was beside herself. Cassie knew that Jackie had gone out on a major limb to even approach them about this and when she found out that her best friend didn't think she was a slut, the tension, or more accurately, some tension evaporated immediately. "Let me guess," Jackie asked after she stopped screaming, "you decided over sex?"

"Of course we did. Had we decided over doing the dishes, you'd be out of luck girlie."

"OK. what do we do? Dinner? The Pool?"

"I don't know, I've never done this before. Whatever, make sure we have plenty of wine."

"Oh honey, that was never an option. I'll tell you what, leave the rest up to me."

"I was afraid of that.

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Well, maybe... I don't know. How about you?"

"It is entirely your call."

"God, don't put it on me! Why do I have to decide?"

"Because I'm a leg sniffing dog, remember?" This made Cassie laugh and the tension eased considerably.

"Yeah, just don't go smelling anyone's butt."

Tom sat on the bed, fully dressed. He wanted to go into the closet and comfort her, but he wasn't sure what to do. "You know, I can call them up and cancel. If you want, I'll tell them it was me."

"Is it?"

"Oh, you're good."

"Well?" Cassie came out buttoning up the last button on her silk shirt. "She looked wonderful," Tom thought. But it was the look on his face that confused him. Was she mad, excited or what? Looking into his wife's eyes he thought he saw someone struggling to know what to think.

"OK. Cards on the table time. Anything we say from now on can not be used against us at a future date. OK?"

"Yeah, I think we're to that stage of the conversation."

Taking a deep breath, Tom started. "You know that you really are the love of my life. The luckiest day of my existance was that party that you crashed."

"I didn't crash it. I was invited by Margie."

"To which I owe my enternal gratitude to. I would never, ever, EVER do anything that would hurt my chances to spend every day of my life with you."

"OK. I get it... but?"

"Well, aren't you just a bit curious?"

She laughed. "I have given it a bit of thought."

"So should I get jeolous and worry about losing you?"

She sat next to him on the bed and took his hand. "Damn, you're a good lawyer. No, you're stuck with me buddy."

"OK. We're settled on that point. Now Jackie and Paul have been teasing this along for quite awhile now, I would say ever for at least a month now."

"I would say even a bit before then."

"Really? I didn't notice anything."

"Jackie was over here one Saturday and I was folding laundry while we were talking. She picked up your briefs, put them up to her face, sniffed and commented about how they were still "warm". I didn't think much about it then, but now..."

"That sounds like Jackie. OK. Maybe longer. But they have obviously been thinking about this longer than we have, wouldn't you agree?"

Cassie nodded in agreement.

"Now I've always like the playfulness of flirting in our little group. And Paul seems to like flirting with you too."

"Yeah, but I never dreamed that..."

"I know. Neither did I. So anyway. They're ready for this. The question is "are we"?"

They sat there for several seconds, neither one saying anything. It was Cassie who looked over at her husband first. "You would get to see Jackie's boobs. I've seen them already. They're not too shabby."

"Well, I can't testify as to the quality of Paul's... particulars. "

"Don't make fun of me, OK?"

"I won't."

"I guess what scares me most, other than you getting mad and leaving me, is what if I'm not... sexy."

This made Tom laugh and he hugged his wife, pulling her on top of him as he laid back. "My God! You are the hottest woman I have ever known. I get hard at the thought of you. You haunt my dreams. And you've got a great ass, woman!"

"But what if Jackie's like... you know, really kinky? And she does stuff that I won't do?"

"Well, if she's too kinky, she'll do stuff that I won't do either."

They laid there kissing for a moment. Cassie pushed off. "God, don't wrinkle the blouse. OK. We'll go, but if either one of us get freaked out... we're gone!"

"Fair enough. Do you want a "safe" signal?"

"Yeah, how about "Let's go home."

"How about your mother's dog, Otis?

"Why Otis?"

"Because I can practically guarantee that his name won't come up in conversation by accident."

"Otis My Man." Cassie laughed channeling Animal House.

Now driving over to their house, Cassie wished she had a drink with her. Tom would glance over and she was picking at her fingernails.

"What if," she would start and then stop.

"Do you want me to turn around?"

"No. I guess not. Go on." And then she'd start in on the fingernails again.

Lucky for her manicure that the trip wasn't that far. Tom pulled up in the driveway, grabbed the wine from the back seat and went around to get Cassie out of the car.

"Remember. Otis and we're going home."

"Otis. Right. Sleep in our own bed."

Jackie met them at the door, giving Cassie a big hug and kissing Tom on the cheek. Nobody really heard what anyone else was saying, it was all "hi, how are you? Here, let me take that..." sorts of noise that filled up the room while people got acclaimated. Paul was working on the fire in the fireplace, trying to get it going and Tom was thankful for something to talk about. Cassie followed behind Jackie, helping getting the food ready, talking about their families and work.

"Can you open the wine?" Jackie asked and she and Cassie had a glass in the kitchen. "to best friends."

Paul heard the glasses clink and shouted, "OK, bars open!" He explained that Jackie wouldn't let him have a beer until later and how now must be "later".

"I didn't want him silly until later." Jackie knowingly told Cassie quietly.

"God, I don't blame him. I am nervous wreck."

"Well, then," Jackie raising her glass for another secret toast, "To four nervous wrecks."

Paul got Tom a beer and the two men sat in the living room by the fire talking sports, comparing stereo systems and small talk about work. Tom wondered if Jackie and Paul were as nervous and conflicted by all this as they were. Paul certainly acted as if nothing was different from any other time the four of them got together, but Tom noticed a nervousness to his laugh, a bit of obsessive fussing with the fire and one or two more glances into the kitchen where the women were.

When the women came into the room, the men stood up... polite to be sure, but something that didn't happen often between them in similar situations. The women took the sofa and Paul the chair next to the fire. Tom sat on the floor, leaning his back against the recliner within easy reach of his beer on the coffee table. The food and drink helped to faciliate conversations and the four friends talked about anything and everything, except sex.

It was about an hour when Cassie noticed that the original wine bottle was done and she and Jackie were half way through another. She didn't feel particularly light headed, but she did notice the laughter was louder and the jokes sillier. And the inuendos were beginning to creep into the conversation.

"Cass. Help me clear these dishes out."

"No, no. You girls relax. I'll get that." Tom stood up and started to pick up the empty plates.

"No. You won't know where to put them." Jackie protested.

"Well, you can show me." Tom said as he headed into the kitchen with an armful of china. Jackie just smirked and followed behind with her wine glass swaying off the the side.

Cassie leaned her head back onto the sofa. Paul turned to poke at the fire. With her slight wine buzz she watched her friend, backlit by the fire. He was looking good... but something was different. What was it? She realized "it" was that fact that she was looking at him in "that" way tonight, something she had never done before. She was looking at his butt, the bulge in his jeans, the tightness of his abs...

Paul turned around and Cassie changed her focus quickly and pretended to be looking at the drapes. "Are these new?"

Jackie responded from the kitchen. "What?"

"The drapes?"

"What?"

"The drapes?"

"What about them. Yes, they match the carpet."

The laughter exploded. Cassie who had taken a sip of wine, nearly felt it go out her nose. Tom's laugh could be heard from deep in the kitchen. Paul laughed and said, "Hell, I could have told you that!"

"Thanks Jackie." Cassie was still laughing, "TMI"

A few minutes later Jackie came out, carrying yet another bottle of wine. She plopped down next to Cassie and gave her a funny smile. "You ready?"

"I don't know?"

Tom came back from the kitchen, bringing Paul another beer. He took up his spot on the floor across the coffee table from the girls.

"OK." Jackie sat up a bit straighter. "I know everyone is a bit nervous. Lord knows I am. So I thought we'd play a bit of a game first."

"Oh god," Cassie moaned. "I've read stories like these."

"Oh really? Can I read them?" Jackie patted Cassie leg. "No, no. Instead of "Truth or Dare" we're going to play "Truth". I've got questions here on these cards that I wrote up and we're just going to answer them."

"And what if I don't want to tell you the truth?"

"We'll know. We'll know." Jackie put the cards on the table and said, "Since I'm the hostess and everyone else is scared shitless, I'll go first."

She picked up a card. "How old were you when you got your first "specialty" under garmet?"

"Specialty under garment?"

"When I wrote I had to consider... you know, the guys too. You know, like a jock strap?"

Paul spoke up, "That's easy. Junior high. Six grade. Didn't know what to do with them?"

"Hey! Wait your turn!" Jackie threw a pillow at Paul and then said, "I was in fifth grade. I didn't need it, but I begged my mom to buy a bra for me. I wore that thing for two years before I grew into it."

"And I'm glad you did."

"Shut up Paul. OK. We heard from Paul already, Tom?"

Tom look around a bit. "I really can't remember. I guess it was a jock strap, but I remember when I was in fifth grade on the swim team, we all had to have the same swim trunks. Our was some kind of red speedo type trunks."

"My god," Cassie and Jackie were laughing. "I never knew that. And your mom hasn't shown me the pictures?"

"I think I went back and got rid of most of them. Any way there were more than a few embarrassing momemnts."

"Cass, your turn."

Cassie took a sip of wine. This wasn't too bad, she thought. "I was kind of a late bloomer. I was still wearing tee shirts in the seventh grade. But that summer something happened."

"I bet it did." The second pillow smacked Paul in the head.

"When we went clothes shopping for the fall, nothing of mine could fit and I had to buy several bras."

Tom was sipping on his beer, "You didn't wear one over the summer."

"I wore tee shirts all summer long. No one noticed."

"I bet the boys noticed!" Jackie pushed the deck over to Paul. "Next question."

Paul pulled the card off the top. "How many people of the opposite sex have you kissed? NO RELATIVES! well, that rules out most of mine. OK, let me think..." Paul half closed his eyes and his fingers jutted out as he mentally went through his list. "57."

"Liar"

"How do you know?"

"You don't kiss like someone who had that much practice."

"OK. I think eight."

Jackie cocked her head towards Paul. "Really?"

"Really honey. I wasn't all that active... at least, not as active as I would have like to be."

Jackie nodded her head, as if understanding something for the first time. "OK. Tom?"

"That's easy. I counted this up when I first met Cassie. 12. I told her I kissed 12 women before you, but I knew the moment I kissed her I'd never need to kiss anyone else."

"Ahhhhhhhh." Jackie laid her head on Cassie's shoulder. "That sweet. But 12? And how old are you?"

"Well, I've forgiven him..." Cassie pushed Jackie's head away. "I've kissed 3 boys in High school, 6 in college, 6 idiots after college and Tom. So 15 I guess."

"See," Tom sat up, "12 isn't so bad."

"Man, where did I go wrong with 8? OK, honey. How many?"

"Next card?"

"Jackie?"

"I kind of thought the numbers might be a bit higher. 33."

"Oh my god! 33!"

The other three were convulsing with laughter. "Wait!! Wait! I can explain it." It took her several minutes to go through all the situations where she HAD to kiss this boy and that, she was in a play, she was at a party with a kissing game, her sorority had a fund raiser.

"I don't know, it still seems to me that you like kissing." Cassie caught her breath long enough to take another sip of wine.

"Well, yeah! Who doesn't? Tom, pick a card."

Tom took a hit off his beer and picked up a card. "What was the worst drug or alcohol that you've done?" Tom looked around the room, "You do know that there is a statute of limitations on these sorts of things?"

"Shut up druggie, so?" Jackie filled her glass again. Cassie was curious. This wasn't something that they talked about before.

"In college. Several of us law students used to smoke some pot. Not a lot. Usually after some stressful time like finals. Cassie?"

As curious as she was about Tom's answer, Cassie was not looking forward to answering this question. It brought back a not so great time in her life. "Cass?" Jackie was looking over, " Do you want me to go first?"

"No, no. It's OK. I did some coke when I was with the Bastard. I didn't really want to, but he, well he kind of made me."

Tom leaned back on his arms. "That's not so bad. Hell the President did coke."

Paul was finishing up his beer when he said, "And look what a waste of space he turned out to be."

Jackie took a deep breath and said, "Extasy. Once. I went out with a bunch of friends and they gave me some. I was weirded out all night. Pretty lights."

Paul stood up, "Beer?"

Tom looked up incredulously, "Beer? That's the worst?"

"Oh no! Do you want another beer? Hell, I smoked a ton of pot in Florida. Did a bit of coke. Couldn't afford it, so I stuck with pot." Paul headed out to the kitchen to get a fresh set of drinks.

"See," Jackie leaned into Cass. "Everyone has a past." Her voice raised a bit "Cassie's question."

Cassie picked up a card. "Who was you first lover?" JACKIE!"

"Honest answer. I know this one."

"How?"

"You told me."

"When?"

"When were were drunk together..."

Cassie wasn't sure she had told Jackie, and besides it was all just a game. "OK. Larry, the captain of the soccer team in high school."

"Details girl."

"Jackie."

"It's OK honey. Can't be worst than my first."

"Nothing special about it. Prom. Post Prom. Back seat of car. Ackward. I told you nothing special."

Paul came back passing out more drinks. "Sounds like it."

"Mine was also in high school. Drew. We were at a swimming party..."

"Swimming party, kissing party... I'm beginning to see a trend here?"

"Paul! I'm sure your's is just as bad. We kind of broke away from the rest of the kids and... It was kinda fun."

"Mine was Patty Kolowski. I worked hard for it, five dates. Finally after a movie, we go back to her house and her parents were asleep. You know, as important as it was a the time. I really can't remember too much about what actually happened."

They all nodded. Tom added, "You're right about that. As much pressure as there was to lose it, I'm not sure any of us really enjoyed it. Oh, Betty Anderson. Junior year of college. A long night of drinking, only ones left. She passed out afterwards."

"Really?" Jackie was curious.

"Yeah, she was that drunk."

"No, I mean college?"

"Yep. Remember I used to be a nerd."

Cassie laughed, "What do you mean, used to be? Jackie, your turn." The game wasn't that bad, Cassie thought. It was nothing but some relatively harmless stories. She could do this.