Jackie: Tennis Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers

The woman, stood, open-mouthed at Jackie...slowly pulling her hand from her pants. Her nipples were still hard, poking through the front of her shirt.

We all stood silent, looking at each other.

Coming to my senses, I lifted my Jackie's limp body gently into my arms and carried her around to the passenger's side. Piling her in tenderly, I kissed her on the cheek.

A crowd was slowly gathering outside of the stall behind Mike's car, gawking at the naked woman.

It was time to go.

Retrieving her shoes from Chris, I smiled at the group as I opened the driver's door.

"Wait," Chris said, "will we see you again?"

I smiled.

"You never know," I chuckled.

Climbing in, I rolled the window down and leaned out.

"Thanks guys," I said. I meant it.

"Thanks for helping to make my wife's fantasy come to life."

Everyone smiled.

Starting the engine, I dropped the car into gear and drove out of the other end of the stall, wondering what Jackie could possibly come up with next.

Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers
12