Jackie's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,713 Followers

So I was in the gym early on a Wednesday morning, doing lat pulldowns and talking with Jon, when he stopped abruptly mid-sentence and stared. I brought the weights back to rest and turned to see what had caught his attention. It was one impossibly sexy woman's ass, wrapped in colorful yoga pants. I mean, wow! I was hard in seconds.

She was kneeling on a workout mat, facing away from us, and she was lifting small dumbbells with her arms. Her glorious cheeks rippled slightly as her muscles made small adjustments to keep her balanced through her workout. I looked over at Jon and grinned. He grinned back sheepishly.

"Where was I?" he murmured.

"I couldn't even tell you, man," I laughed, "That totally disrupted my train of thought. I can't even tell you how many reps I did on this thing." I indicated the machine.

"Nathan, is that you?" the woman's voice came from behind me. Jon's eyes shot open at that. I'm sure mine did too.

I turned and was absolutely shocked. It was Jackie's mom—Jennifer, I had to remind myself. Like an idiot, I got up and walked over to her, not thinking for a second about the erection tenting out the front of my thin workout shorts. From her gaze, Jennifer was thinking about it, or at least giving it some attention.

I managed to play it off. At least, I think I did.

"Jennifer, so nice to see you again," I said. "I had no idea you worked out at this gym."

She managed to tear her eyes from my crotch, but then she was looking at my arms, chest, and shoulders. She was actually blushing when she finally made eye contact. Her nipples were hard. Her shirt wasn't even that tight, but those nipples were hard to ignore. She was looking at me, and I realized she hadn't heard what I said.

"I said," I repeated, "I had no idea you worked out at this gym."

"Oh, I don't, really," she responded, "I just got a free trial offer and thought I would check it out."

"You could have fooled me," I said, "You look amazing."

I kicked myself a bit for that one. Her response told me that it was not the worst thing I could have said. She blushed a bit more and looked down, biting her lip as her eyes once again came to rest on my crotch area.

"You look pretty amazing yourself," she murmured. Then she realized where she was looking and her eyes shot back up to look at mine. She was so clearly aroused. I wanted to take her right there on that workout mat. I think she could tell.

Jon sauntered over and 'saved' me from further embarrassment by shoving both feet right into his mouth. He wasn't outright offensive, but he was crude enough that I was not shocked when Jennifer gave him a thin smile and cut him off.

"I think I've heard enough," she said, "I won't be coming back to this gym." She turned to me and said, "Nathan, it was fantastic to see you again. You should drop by and visit me some time."

I was frozen, unable to say a single word as I watched her shapely ass march right out of that gym. She turned at the door, smiling at me when she caught me staring.

I was a little shaky through the rest of my workout. Jon was pissed off that he had chased away such a fine MILF. He wasn't really aware that was what had happened, though. He referred to her as a 'stuck-up bitch' once, and I had to stop him there.

"Dude," I said, putting down the weights, "That woman is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I used to date her daughter. If you had talked to my mom like you just talked to her, I would have had to punch you in the mouth." I shook my head at his annoyed expression. "You really don't get it, do you?" I finished.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jon said defensively, "I was just making conversation with the lady."

"If the..." I had started to say 'if the manager saw you talking with a female customer like that, he'd fire you,' but then I recalled that the manager here was every bit as much a pig when it came to women as Jon had been. "Never mind," I said. I knew that no matter how hard I tried, he was not going to learn a thing from this. It wasn't that Jon was a bad guy; he just didn't understand how inappropriate his crude come-ons were.

I finished my workout, shook Jon's hand, and then left to get my shower. There was a chill in the air when I emerged from the gym. The sky looked threatening. I got in my car and a couple of fat raindrops hit the windshield. I started the car and drove to Jackie's old neighborhood. I didn't actually expect that Jennifer still lived in the same house, but then I saw her car in the driveway. The same car I had seen her driving weeks earlier, at Cynthia's restaurant.

It was ten o'clock in the morning, on a Wednesday. The rain started coming down, and there was thunder when I walked up to the door and rang the bell. She did not answer right away, and the rain was coming in at an angle from behind me. My lower back and pants were soaked by the time the door opened.

Jackie's mom was dressed in a robe that did little to hide her body. She wore nothing beneath it. She was breathing heavily and looked like she couldn't believe I was there at her house.

"Mind if I come in?" I asked, "I'm getting soaked here."

She shook her head, "I'm sorry, come right in!"

She stepped aside, and I actually saw her pubic mound exposed when she did. She had sparse, curly red hair down there, shaved into a 'landing strip.' She caught my gaze and then noticed I was dripping water.

"Why don't you go into the bathroom and take off those wet clothes," she said, "I'll throw them into the dryer for you."

"Thanks," I replied, hurrying to the bathroom so I didn't get too much water on her carpet.

I stripped off all of my clothes. My boxers and socks were also wet. I wrapped a bath towel around my waist and grabbed a second towel. I handed her my dripping clothes and quickly bent to dab the second towel into the wet spots I had left on her carpet. I really rubbed the towel in hard, getting as much moisture out of the carpet as I could. When I was satisfied that the job was done, I looked up.

Jennifer was standing a few feet away. She was looking at me with undisguised lust, her breasts heaving and her hard nipples clearly poking out through the thin material of her robe. She hadn't even bothered to pull it closed, and her pussy was wet and right at eye level. I didn't even bother to stand. I crawled over to her and slid my hands up the backs of her thighs until I squeezed that perfect ass. I kissed her pussy while looking up into her eyes. Her legs were shaking before I even got a good taste of her.

My eyes shot open when my fingertips grazed a hard plastic edge. She had a vibrator buried in her asshole, and it was still turned on! I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, making sure she didn't fall to the floor.

"I was coming over to apologize for Jon being such a jerk earlier," I said, "But maybe that just turned you on?"

"No," she gasped, "I was thinking about you."

I kissed her and slid my hands down to squeeze her ass again. She kissed me back vigorously, driving her tongue right into my mouth. Outside, the storm was unleashing its full fury. Thunder pounded loudly enough to be heard clearly inside the house, and it became dark as the rain poured down. Flashes of lightning punctuated that darkness briefly, illuminating her face as I picked up this sexy woman and carried her to her bedroom.

The raw, elemental energy of the storm felt like it had infected us with its urgency. As soon as I set her on her bed, she was frantically removing the towel from my waist. It was a miracle we didn't hurt each other as I dove between her legs to slurp her pussy and she inhaled my cock. We would have had a tough time trying to have a conversation; the crashing thunder and pouring rain were so loud. I felt her moaning around my cock as she came, flooding my mouth with her tasty juice.

I lapped up all of it that I could, and then pulled my face back to savor the sight of my cock filling her mouth. She wasn't looking at me; her eyes were closed as she enjoyed tasting me. I slid two fingers inside her and gently probed for her magical spot while watching her mouth work me over. That combination of visual stimulation with the wet, hot slurping of her mouth was getting me close.

Most of the women I have been with don't appreciate the taste of my cum. Only a couple forgave me for coming in their mouth without warning them first. I yelled out, "I'm getting close!" but I don't think she could hear me over the storm. I pulled my hips back from her so I wouldn't come in her mouth. She looked upset when her eyes shot open and she looked at me.

"I was about to come!" I said.

"Give it to me!" she yelled back.

I made that out more from reading her lips than from hearing her. Another flash of lightning painted her face with light as she grabbed my ass firmly and took me into her mouth again. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last long. At that angle, I could actually see her throat muscles working as she gulped down the first shots of my cum. It was an intense orgasm for me. I buried my face between her thighs and bit down on the inside of one of them.

Her mouth insistently drained a massive load from me. I had not come that hard in years. The next flash of lightning showed me one satisfied woman as she licked the last pearly drops from around her lips. I turned around on the bed and began my investigation of those lovely breasts, starting with nipples that were firm and very sensitive.

I was getting hard again. I could see her face when she felt the tip of it press against her pussy. There was clearly surprise written there, but she was also pleased and excited as she reached down to grip my shaft and guide me inside her. I was surprised at how tight her pussy was. I was also reminded that she had a vibrator in her ass when I felt it through that thin membrane.

The vibrations along my shaft as it slid into her were an unexpected surprise. I wasn't even all the way inside her when she began bucking in another orgasm. Her pussy squeezed down on me so hard I thought it was trying to bite off my dick. When she finally relaxed that death grip, I think she mumbled an apology. I had been hunched over her, trying to keep sucking her breasts while starting to fuck her. That was uncomfortable enough that I kissed my way up to her neck and bit her earlobe softly.

My lower back relaxed and my cock finally slid completely into her snug grip. I kissed her on her lips and held there, just savoring the feeling of being inside her. The vibrator was evidently doing the work on her so that I didn't have to. She bit my lip and groaned into my mouth as she came yet again. Her face looked so fucking sexy when she closed her eyes and shook like that.

I couldn't help it, I was thinking, "I'm fucking Jackie's mom!" as I started to stroke my cock out and back in. Her sweet pussy felt amazing. However, that vibrator was starting to get a little annoying. I reached around her hip and was able to get hold of the base of it.

"Mind if I pull this out?" I said right into her ear.

Her eyes were wide as she bit her lip and nodded. Her ass had a really firm grip on that thing. It took a good thirty seconds for me to slowly pull it out of her. Her pussy spasmed around my cock non-stop the whole time.

"Fuck!" she cried out.

It was a little disconcerting to hear her swear. Odd, I know, since I was fucking her. She had always been a proper lady in my mind up until that moment. One with an amazing ass, I had discovered that morning. Somehow, though, hearing her say 'Fuck' made me think of her as a dirty, sexual woman for the first time. Yeah, I know, the vibrator in her ass should have clued me in to that.

As though a switch had been flipped on in my mind, I began to take that sweet pussy like I owned it. The storm outside was fading away. Inside the house, I was just getting started. I could clearly hear her now, and her loud cries spurred me on.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck! What are you doing to me? Ohh!" Her body shook as I pounded my hard cock in and out of her. Her breasts were bouncing wildly on her chest, her nipples as hard as ever. I looked down at her pussy lips, stretched wide around my invading shaft. I groaned at that.

She clamped down on me again, and this time her juices shot out of her and coated my balls. Her entire body rocked violently and she screamed out "FUUUUUCK!" for a good minute. Okay, I'm sure that's an exaggeration. It was one awfully long, awfully loud scream, though. I was worried the neighbors might call the cops.

When she finally stopped screaming, she was lying there beneath me panting for breath. I still had my hard cock buried in her to the hilt, but I was careful not to move until she had a chance to recover. I leaned down and lightly kissed her cheek and nose, then pulled back and smiled at her.

"Do you need a break?" I asked.

She nodded back at me, so I slowly pulled my dick out of her. She shivered again at that sensation. I walked into her bathroom. There was a large plastic cup next to the sink. I made sure it was clean, then filled it with cool water and brought it back to her. I helped her sit up in the bed, sitting next to her as she gulped the water. She drank about half of it and then handed the cup back to me.

"Thanks," she said softly.

"No problem," I said.

We looked at each other, admiring each other's bodies while we sat there. I drank some of the water, and then rose to take it back to the bathroom. I rinsed my face when I saw how coated it was with her dried juices. She had to have been really turned on to kiss me when I looked like that.

I was still mostly hard when I returned to the bed. My cock was waving in front of me with each step. It was amusing to watch her eyes follow it all the way. My eyes lit on that vibrator, lying next to her on the bed. I couldn't recall now if I had turned it off, or if she had. It was turned off, though. I picked it up and she looked up at me holding it.

"So, Jennifer, let me see if I understood you correctly," I said, "You ran into me at the gym. When you left, you caught me staring at your gorgeous ass. Then you came home and thought about me while you fucked your ass with this vibrator. Is that right?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

I sat next to her on the bed and stroked her back lightly. Her nipple was crying out for attention, so I leaned over and sucked on it some more. Jennifer cradled my head and moaned softly.

"I can't believe you're actually here," she said, right into my ear.

I released her nipple and said, "Why not?" before latching onto her other nipple.

"I didn't think you were really interested," she said. "I thought you were so beautiful, but I thought I was too old for you."

I don't think anyone has ever referred to me as 'beautiful' before. Or since, honestly. I'm not ugly, but I think the best I would qualify for is 'ruggedly decent-looking.'

I kissed my way up from her breast to her mouth. This was a far gentler kiss than the urgent one earlier. Water still dripped off of the house, but it had stopped raining. The late morning sun lit her gorgeous body.

"Damn," I whispered, "You are so sexy."

I shook my head and smiled at her. She shook her head at that, looking a little embarrassed.

"Of course," I continued, "I haven't had the chance yet to give your ass the attention it deserves."

Her eyes widened at that. "You're kidding me, right?" she breathed.

"No ma'am," I said.

"Oh, God," she groaned, and then she was turning over onto her stomach on the bed. Her eyes never left mine as I slid to my knees and straddled her ankles. Her bottom was even sexier naked than it had been in those tight yoga pants earlier. I squeezed her perfect cheeks and gave the left one a little smack. She moaned at that, and then she buried her face in the sheets. I buried my face between her ass cheeks.

The lubricant she had used with the vibrator didn't taste good at all, but I didn't care. She yelped into the mattress when my tongue first lapped at her sphincter, and then she was groaning almost continuously as I ate her asshole. I pointed my tongue and fucked it in and out of her. She started thrusting her hips back at me, forcing my tongue as deep into her tight hole as it could go.

She pushed back a little too hard once, and I saw stars as my nose felt like it had been punched. I grabbed her ass forcefully, then. I gave her light slaps on both cheeks, eliciting delightful noises from her. I slid my body up behind her, and my cock was as hard as it gets. It was pulsing in anticipation. I started to ask her, "Where do you keep your lubricant?" when her phone went off.

"Oh, crap!" she said, pulling her face from the sheets.

"Don't answer it," I said. I probably sounded a little more frantic than I wanted to.

"It's not a call, it's my alarm," she said. "I have to be at the school at eleven."

I looked over at her bedroom clock. 10:50. I blew out a big breath and slid off of her legs so she could get up.

"I don't suppose there's any way you could miss that?" I asked as she rose from the bed and walked briskly into her bathroom.

"I'm afraid not," she said.

The expression she wore told me she was as frustrated about this as I was. I heard her start her shower, and I went out to collect my clothes from her dryer. They were dry, and nice and warm now. Jennifer emerged from her bathroom to see me pulling my boxers up my legs. She looked sad to see my dick disappear from her view.

"That has to be a record," I said. "I don't think I showered that fast when I was in the Navy—and they timed our showers."

She smiled at me, still drying her hair. I pulled my t-shirt on over my head and then I was a little nervous.

"When can I see you again?" I asked. I was concerned that she might view all of this as a mistake. I worried she wouldn't want to see me again, and that I would never enjoy her gorgeous ass like I wanted to so badly.

"Let me get your phone number," she said, "I would just have you stay here, but I might take a couple hours before we're done today."

I was relieved to hear that answer. "I wouldn't mind waiting for you, but I understand," I said, "You don't want some strange guy hanging out here while you're out."

"Oh, no, it's not that at all," she said, "It's just that if we take too long with this project today, I wouldn't get home with enough time for us to do anything before my son comes home from school. If that's the case, I'll make sure I'm ready for you tomorrow morning as soon as he's gone."

"What do you mean, 'ready for me?'" I asked.

She walked over and pulled me down so she could whisper hotly into my ear.

"I mean I'll be naked, with my ass lubed up and ready for your cock as soon as you walk in that door."

My hard dick popped right out of the front of my boxers at that. She saw it and gave me a wicked grin that sent shivers down my spine. I gave her my cell phone number and watched as she punched it in to her phone. I realized that I had actually left my phone in my car. It was supposed to be 'water resistant' but in that downpour, I didn't want to risk it.

I put my jeans back on, and backed out of her room.

"I would love to watch you get dressed, but I'm afraid I would lose control and...well, we can't have that," I said. I shot her a grin and pulled her door closed.

I sat on her couch and put on my socks and shoes. The shoes were still damp; I hadn't had her throw those into the dryer. I went back into the bathroom and retrieved my wallet and keys, then headed for the front door. I looked outside, relieved to see that there wasn't a ton of water on the street. At the same time, I wished for another storm to hit, so Jennifer would have an excuse to call the school and stay here with me.

Now, I keep saying 'Jennifer,' but I kept thinking 'Jackie's mom.' Maybe it was a kink that I wasn't aware I even had, or maybe it was just that I hadn't gotten used to thinking of her as 'Jennifer' at that point.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,713 Followers