Jackie's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

"Nap my ass!" He retorted, "since when do you two nap in the nude together?"

"Now don't be an ass Dale!" she said. "You can always spend the night at your apartment!"

I slid from the bed trying my best to be invisible. Dale's eyes followed my naked body as I reached for my shirt and shorts. I didn't even look for my panties or bra. I scooted from the room slipping my blouse on as I did.

The door closed behind me and there followed a minute of silence. Then I heard Dale exclaim, "God damn that feels so good!"

The next forty five minutes were a continuos narrative of their sexual adventure. I know that Marianne was deliberately being louder than normal for my benefit, to show me the effect I had on Dale. I flushed with embarrassment at the thought of him seeing us in bed together. I paced the floor, then sat. I got up and paced some more. I turned the TV on and the volume up the cover their noise.

Finally the door opened and Dale came out. He came out naked and walked across the room to the bath. Seconds later Marianne followed looking disheveled and very satisfied. She grinned at me as she stood there naked too.

"Jackie," she asked softly, "one more favor, please?"

I just looked at her, the girl I had made love to this night.

"Take your blouse off. Please?" she asked me.

"What?" I asked flabbergasted.

"I want to see if Dale will get hard again looking at you."

"No way!" I insisted.

" He's already seen you so what's the big deal. Besides this is what you'll be doing for a living in a couple of days."

"I'm not a whore yet!" I replied feeling very confused.

"Where did all that money come from then?" she asked sensibly.

"From showing my body to strangers" I thought to myself.

I slipped my blouse off and threw it on the sofa just as Dale opened the bathroom door. He stopped in his tracks and stared at us.

"Did I die in there?" he asked pointing over his shoulder to the bathroom. "I think I just walked into heaven"

His dick indeed started to rise and we watched as it swelled and grew to full length. Not another word was said as he rose from dangling to rigid.

Marianne walked over to him and took his shaft in her hand. She pulled him to her and said, "Come on, we have unfinished business."

I endured another half-hour of their rambunctious lovemaking. Marianne came out later and sat with me.

"Jackie are you ok?" she questioned with real concern in her voice.

"Just confused, that's all." I answered.

"You get some rest and tomorrow we can talk if you want. By the way, you were awesome!" She smiled at me, leaning over to kiss my lips before leaving the room. I didn't sleep much that night.

Friday went fast. I picked up my skirt and blouse at the cleaners, bought some new hose, visited the few people that knew more than my name to say goodbye. I spent four hours in the salon getting my hair and nails done and luxuriating in the specialized pampering .

Marianne had to work a double, her replacement calling is sick at the last minute. I was terribly disappointed as I packed the few things I was taking with me. I unframed my Diploma and rolled it safely up. I packed the one picture of my family that I had. It was of the five of us on my High School Graduation day. The last day I remember us all being happy together. I packed everything except the few toiletries I would need the next morning. Exhausted I fell into my sofa bed for what I hoped would be the last time.

Marianne came in from her double about 6AM and woke me. We shared breakfast together, each of us quiet. We were both sad that our new relationship would end before it even had time to develop. We promised to stay in touch and I faithfully swore to take my vacation, if I got one, back here with her.

I dressed in my freshly laundered skirt and blouse, slipping on thigh high stockings and heels. They were the same clothes I had worn to my interview last week.

"You sure do look cute in that getup," Marianne told me.

"Yeah, well I sure do feel exposed in it too!" I replied.

It was Christmas Eve and cold outside so I had to wear my overcoat to the airport. Marianne drove me in her car and there was little conversation on the way. The terminal was crowed and busy with the holiday traffic. I had no baggage to check so we sat in the bar as we waited for my flight to be called. Still too early to drink so we had juice and sad farewells instead.

"Dale told me to tell you goodbye too," she said. "He wishes you good luck with your oil man."

"That's nice of him," I smiled.

"I told him about your job," she said in a weak voice.

"You did not!" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, I did. You know how it is. I mean it got pretty hot the other night after he saw us together and well one thing led to another and I told him."

"Oh Shit!" I groaned, "what did he have to say about that?"

"Well," she started, "he wanted to know if he wins the lottery can he hire you for next year?"

"Did you kick his ass?"

"No," she whispered to me, "I told him he could hire you for me."

"Marianne you could have me any time for free,"

When the call came to board the plane she walked me to the security gate.

"Kiss me goodbye," I asked.

We took each other in our arms and in the milling crowd kissed as lovers. I backed away and handed her my overcoat. I wouldn't need it in warm Houston.

"You sure do look cute in that," she repeated again as I walked up the ramp to my new life.

The plane ride was about what you would expect. My seatmate kept checking my legs out under my short skirt. The stewards were busy but attentive and the flight was long. Either the men in the First Class cabin were not as obvious about looking me over as the last flight, or I was getting used to it. I read a novel and made my way through the sky to Houston trying to ignore the face that I was braless, pantiless and headed for a year of prostitution.

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers
12