Jackie's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

Mel came back with my juice and handed it to me saying, "I can't get over how pretty you are. I hope I don't embarrass you by looking all the time."

"Mel I'd be a fool to expect anything else. I would think you were gay or I was ugly if you didn't look." Turning to David I asked, "So what are we up to tonight?"

"I told you I had something special for you to wear. Mel would you go get the package from my room please?"

I liked the way he always said please and thank you, his consideration even for employees.

We waited, not needing to say anything, for Mel to return. He handed David the package and he in turn passed it to me. I opened it and stared at it a little confused.

"You're going to be Santa's helper tonight. Go ahead put it on for me."

There were four pieces of clothing in the box. I took out the small red panties first. They were almost a thong of red lace and nylon. The front panel was sheer. I slipped them up my legs and arranged them in place.

I don't know what it is about dressing in front of men; it makes me feel even more naked and exposed than being without clothes. The red panties accented my body. Naked is natural, being dressed in lingerie is seductive.

Next I traded my shoes for the tall heeled black ones in the box. They had rounded toes, an open instep and a full heel cover. There was a strap to hold them in place. Then came a small red skirt. I do mean small too. The waist of it hung on my hips and was accented by a black belt. The skirt fell about 12 inches from there to end with a white fur trimmed hem. The blouse was make like a tank top that slipped over my head and had a low scoop neckline. The bottom of it hung over my breast and left a lot of exposed midriff. The edge of the blouse fell only to the bottom of the curve of my breasts and then was trimmed with more white fur. The low neck and short tail left no room for error. If I reached up or bent over I would be on display.

The box was empty. I moved around the room letting them get a good look at my ridiculous costume and they raved about it. I sat down in the overstuffed chair across from them and as I suspected there was no way to conceal my red lace panties. I leaned forward so they could check out the top and their smiles told me it did indeed reveal my titties.

David leaned over and picked another box from the floor. When he opened it he removed a large red Santa Hat.

"No way!" I cried, "you don't pay me enough the wear that thing!"

"It's for me silly girl, and I kind of like it," David said. "What's wrong with it anyway?"

David and Mel escorted me to the garage where we loaded up in his Lexus and Mel climbed into a pick up truck and followed us from the house.

Thirty minutes later we pulled into the front entrance of the Veterans Hospital. Several orderlies's appeared and took packages from the truck and the trunk of David's car then David led us all into the facility.

I spent the next two hours literally being Santa's Helper to David's Santa as we passed out gifts to patients in the hospital. I understood David's plan immediately, I was to be part of the Christmas gift providing a little cheer with each wrapped present. Unlike the wrapping on the inanimate gifts mine was designed to allow a little peek inside.

By the time we finished the first ward I understood David's plan. Each gift I presented with a little kiss on the cheek and each one earned a great smile, a light touch on my bare skin or a proposal for marriage. Of course they also got a free peek down my shirt and a view of my bare breasts while whoever was bedded behind us got to look at my little red panties. The whoops and hollers were ongoing and not at all vulgar but very appreciative.

I soon stopped being concerned about any sexual aspect of it, and even put modesty aside (like I had any at this point) to bring these guys a Merry Christmas. David and Mel passed out over 150 gifts and each one included a peck on the cheek and a glimpse inside my gift-wrap. When we finished Mel went on home and David took me to a nightclub.

The place was packed and my Santa suit drew lots of looks and even some comments. I ignored them all. We had a few drinks and I questioned David about what he had done. He wouldn't say anything about it at all, a great mystery.

We danced and I could feel the eyes on me as we did, but felt safe in David's arms. He was a very light drinker, even taking ginger ale over booze a couple of times. I was grateful that I wouldn't have to ride home with a drunk. Things were going great, I was feeling good and enjoying myself tremendously, even getting used to the silly costume I wore and the fact that I couldn't sit without showing my panties to the place.

"Does it bother you?" he asked me smiling a little. One of these days I will learn about that smile.

"Well,' I began, "it does make me a little uncomfortable."

"Then take them off," he told me.

"Excuse me?" I asked surprised and flustered.

"I want you to take them off for me," he said quietly and calmly.

He wasn't smiling this time and my heart skipped several beats. He was serious.

My first reaction was to refuse. There were a couple of hundred people in the place and all of them would be able to see me. I thought about my agreement to David's terms and how he had told me this would be part of it. I thought about how I had flashed that guy last week at his request. I thought about the thousand dollars I would forfeit if I refused.

David had hired me as his playmate, read private whore, and I was here for the money, right?

I stood up from the table.

"Where you going Jackie?" he asked as his hand moved to hold mine.

"To the ladies to do as you asked." I replied in a low voice.

"No," he said, "do it here, at the table."

I flopped back into my seat. If I did as he asked how many would actually see me pulling them down, see me baring myself. Oh God and I was shaved, what would they think. I did not move, I sat frozen in place.

David's hand touched my shoulder and woke me from my fear induced trance. I raised my butt from the seat and reached under the short skirt and gripped the sides of my panties and slipped them off. I stepped out of them and handed the red lace to him. I didn't look around, didn't dare even glance up at the room.

"These are wet," David said with some surprise in his voice.

"Yeah," I replied embarrassed, "I told you it made me uncomfortable to be seen in them."

"Uncomfortable? Don't you mean horny?" he teased me.

"No, I mean uncomfortable, it makes me uncomfortable to know that strange people looking at my panties makes me hot. Now they will be looking at my bare pussy, what will that do to me?" I retorted.

"We will know in a few minutes,: he said

The heat and flush rose in me as I sat there in my tiny Santa skirt and bare bottom. I could feel my nipples standing against the thin fabric of the blouse. I could also feel the moisture building between my legs as I sat with them crossed hiding as much as I could.

David ordered another round for us and he steered the conversation to my family. He had picked the least sexy topic I could think of. Maybe he was trying to take my mind off my situation. I didn't work. All I could think of was the room full of people looking at me.

He took my hand and led me to the small dance floor. In his arms I felt less threatened. Less vulnerable, but still on display.

"What you thinking about," he asked as we glide smoothly over the floor.

"What do you think I'm thinking about," I snapped at him. "I'm thinking about being your whore."

"You're a natural," he said into my ear.

I pushed him back and through clenched teeth whispered, "Damn you!" and walked off the floor.

I returned to our table almost in tears. I was angry, at him and at myself. He followed behind, a look of little boy discomfort on his face. It was plain he didn't know what was wrong. Stupid men!

I reached cross the table and took his hand. "David, watch me."

I uncrossed my legs and placed both feet flat on the floor. I parted them slightly, then a bit more.

I kept my eyes on David, but in my head a stereo-optic vision of the room played. I could see the eyes move from conversational partners to my exposed body. I could see the bodies of watchers tense as if they were trying not to scare a deer into flight. I could see the nudges and nods as attention was directed to me.
"David," I said in a horse whisper, "I want you to take me outside now an fuck me."

I stood up and waited for him to join me. He reached for the panties he had dropped on the table in a teenage show off move.

"Leave them," I told him, "let the waiter have them."

We walked rapidly out of the club and across to the car. David came to open my door and I just leaned back against it. He stood in front of me and I reached for his belt.

"Here, now," I groaned to him.

I freed him from his slacks and dropped them to just below his ass. I parted my legs as far as I could and still stand.

"Guide it in me!" I ordered as I took his belt, one end in each hand and used it to pull him into me. When his hard dick was at my opening I jerked the belt and forced him deep in a single motion. My legs left the ground and circled him as I rode his cock as if it were the center of my life.

He fucked me hard, pushing me back against the car door and plunging deep into me. I wanted more. I humped him, I jerked up and down as much as the physics of the position would allow and took him into me again and again.

Were others watching? Neither one of us could tell you, we were all of the universe at that moment and the only thought, feeling or consciousness was at the joining of our pelvis's.

I came. I came in a crying rush that took me away from reality and spun my head in circles of pleasure and need. Then I felt him cum too. He jerked, he lunged and he shuttered as he filled me with rivers of heat. We shuttered together as we came down from Valhalla to join mortals again.

"You ok?" he asked as he set me back on the ground.

"Yeah, you could say I'm ok," I laughed as I stood on shaky legs.

He opened the car door for me and I slipped into the seat. When he joined me I took his hand and looked into his face. In a serious tone I told him, "David?'

"Yes?'

"You are going to have to get the car cleaned, I'm leaking all over the seat!"

"I may leave it as a sentimental reminder of our first time together," he kidded me.

I smacked him but was thinking, "This is only our first time to make love, to fuck. Where in the world is this going to take me next?"

The ride home was quiet, each of us lost in our thoughts and pleasures.

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers
12