Jackie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

The interview began unexpectedly. David questioned me about history, politics, religion, science, art and music. I assumed this covered the intelligent and educated part of his requirements. After about 30 minutes of back and forth David stopped to explain that he enjoyed the company of smart women, and I seemed to be more than capable of holding my own.

Next the questions turned to personal life. He asked about my family, jobs, college and friends. He wanted to know if anyone was going to be upset if I moved away for a year. In this area I was unfortunately perfect for him. No one was going to miss me except maybe Marianne.

I was relaxed and comfortable after our 40 minutes of knowing each other. David seemed to be quite a gentleman and the idea that I had come here for anything unsavory wandered out of my mind. Early in the interview I had been tempted to give him a little show by crossing and uncrossing my legs, sort of a Sharon Stone thing. As the time passed the idea left me and I relaxed into his welcome gaze and easy manner.

He brought me back to reality.

"Let me explain a little to you about what is going on here," he said. "I have been married three times. Each time the woman was all I could hope for, at least until I said I do. As girlfriends and even fiancées they gave willingly to my desires and needs. We had fun, played games, teased and made love with abandon. Once they were the Mrs. all that started to change. They all thwarted me, turned me aside and suddenly found that things we had previously enjoyed were beneath their new station in life. I was now a crude pervert and should be happy to have her there to improve my life. The first one lasted 10 years before I finally got rid of her. The next two lasted only a little more than 2 years each."

"I am a man with a strong sexual drive. I love beautiful women, looking at them, touching them, loving them. I decided that I was not going to marry again. I was not going to let another bitch get my name so she could cut off my pecker. Often in business it makes better sense to rent or lease what you need rather than buy it. It eliminates long term commitment, keeps your assets free and reduces maintenance. I decided that I would rent a playmate."

"Does that shock you?" he asked of me.

"Honestly, yes." I replied.

He laughed.

"I have taken the liberty of investigating you. I know about your fiasco at the last job, about Perry and all that. By the way do you know he was let go?"

I smiled, "I had heard that."

"I know that you are not a professional, by that I mean not a hooker or stripper. I know that your reputation is good other than destroying Perry's career. I also know that you are in dire need of a job and money, true?"

"Yes," was all I could say.

"If you still want to go forward I have some more questions to ask you. These are much more personal and much more intimate. If you want to stop I'll give you your $1000 now and Mel will take you to the hotel and pick you up for your flight tomorrow. Do we continue?"

"Yes"

"Ok, I don't want elaborate answers, just simple and direct on the point. If at anytime you do not want to answer a question you can collect your money and go home."

I stared at him suddenly unsure, he seemed so much stronger and dangerous than before. "I guess we go ahead," I told him.

"Do you masturbate?"

Well that was certainly personal and intimate.

"Yes," what else was there to say.

Have you ever been naked in public?"

"No."

'Have you ever fantasized about being naked in public?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had sex in public?"

"Sort of, semi public anyway."

"Did other people see you doing it?"

"I don't think so, but I'm not sure."

"Do you like to fuck?"

I smiled, "Yes"

"Have you ever had more than one partner?"

"No.'

"Fantasized about it?

"Yes."

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No."

"Fantasized about that?"

"Yes.'

"Do you give blowjobs?"

"Yes," I blushed.

"Do you enjoy it?"

I blushed deeper, "Yes."

"Do you let the gentleman cum in your mouth?"

I know I was bright crimson by now, "Sometimes."

"Do you swallow?"

""Sometimes."

"Do you like the taste?"

"Not really, just the effect."

"Do you have anal sex?"

"Not regularly, but I have tried it."

"Did you like it?"

"Not the first time, but later it wasn't so bad."

"Do you cum when you fuck?"

Again I was blushing, "Almost always."

"So you would say you enjoy sex?"

"Oh yes, very much." Once that was out of my mouth I rushed to clarify it. "I'm not a tramp or anything like that, but I do like to have sex."

"You wouldn't be here if I thought you were a tramp!" He answered firmly.

"This job pays $2000 a week, and a $100,000 bonus at the end of the year. Plus you get to keep a $60,000 car and your wardrobe, which will be very expensive. That adds up to almost $300,000. I take care of all the taxes. What are you willing to do for that much money?"

Here was the big question, the turning point, the bridge to cross. Here was the question I hadn't answered for myself yet. I knew the answer, I had known it the minute I met David.

"If you mean sexually, almost anything as long as it doesn't involve pain, No torture." The words came from me unrehearsed but I knew they were the truth.

"Then my final question" David continued, "if I asked would you stand up right there a take your clothes off for me?"

I sat a second as the request sunk in. Did he want a verbal answer? I guessed that I could do that and nothing else would be said. Somehow I knew that if I really wanted this job I was going to have to do more than speak a couple of words now.

I stood up and slowly unzipped my skirt. David watched me closely, as did Mel who was a silent presence in the room. The skirt fell to the floor revealing my bare pussy under the tail of my shirt. Then I undid each button one at a time and carefully peeled the shirt from my shoulders. It too dropped to the carpet. I stood in heels and hose in front of David. Slowly I turned offering him a full view of me. As my eyes passed over Mel I could see the appreciation and lust of beauty in them. When I was again facing David I sat back down. I tried to act at ease in this room with two strangers seeing my nude body. I didn't make it completely and David smiled at my discomfort.

"You are very beautiful Jackie," he said with open admiration. "Are you cold?"

"No, it's really very comfortable in here," I replied with a quizzical look. .

"Your nipples are hard, if you're not cold you must be excited."

I could feel the flush rise through my chest, neck and face as he sat there watching me, gauging my reaction and all the time smiling at me. He was right and his words made me realize how right he was. I was tremendously excited by the blunt questions and by my own nudity.

"I guess I am," I admitted to him.

"Uncross your legs for me Jackie," he asked.

I knew why he wanted that and the red tint to my skin darken as I complied with his request. I placed both thighs flat on the upholstered chair and parted then slightly. My light brown bush was neatly trimmed for the occasion.

"You're wet," he commented.

I looked down at myself and the center of my bush was darkened by my moisture. I was very aware that my clit was enflamed and that my labia was swollen with my excitement. Right now I was glad he could not see that much of me.

"Yes I am, does that please you?"

"Very much," he smiled at me.

I could still sense Mel behind me, he made no move, spoke no words but remained a heavy masculine presence in the room. I could almost taste his lust in the air. It was different with David. I could see the appreciation and admiration. I could even detect his effort at self control, but under that his eyes gleamed with a twinkle of playfulness and teasing.

I fully expected his next request to be to suck his cock, or fuck him or maybe Mel. If I stopped right now I was an exhibitionist or maybe a stripper. The next step in this game would make me a whore. Maybe better paid, smarter or classier than the girl walking the street corner, but no less a whore than she.

David leaned over to open a desk draw. What was he getting? Condoms? Lubricant? Was now the time to get up and run?

His hand came out with a stack of money, green bills. He placed it on the edge of the desk near me. "This is what we agreed on for today, you have more than earned it."

I leaned in toward his desk to retrieve the cash. I didn't have any qualms about taking it, I needed it badly. I was acutely aware of his eyes on my bare breasts and hard nipples as I moved closer to him. I had placed my little clutch purse on the edge of the seat and now I picked it up and stuffed the cash into it. It joined the $52 that was there, all my money in the world till now. There was also a driver license and two cancelled credit card that I kept for identification.

"I promised that I would only take an hour of your time today," David spoke. "We have used that already. I have more to go over with you. Would you be willing to join me for dinner this evening?"

I have to eat someplace I thought. "Sure," then it struck me. "I don't have anything to wear but what's on the floor here and a very wrinkled pair of pants and a sweat shirt. I guess I can run out and buy something if you'll give me an idea of the kind of place we will be going to."

Dumb ass me I didn't even think to pack another change of clothes, or even something else to fly home in. I was so focused on the interview it was all I considered as I packed the case.

"I'll have something sent to your room. What sizes do you wear?"

"I thought you had me investigate" I quipped.

"Three dress and six shoes, right?" he grinned at me.

Oh shit I thought, I wonder just how much he does know about me. "Right!" I smiled back.

David nodded to Mel as he said to me, "I'll pick you up at your room at seven."

The meeting was over and I stood up. Mel was standing behind my chair now and as I turned to face him he handed me my blouse and skirt. Somehow getting dressed was more embarrassing that stripping or even being naked in front of them.

Back in my little short skirt Mel led me to the car and held the rear door for me again. As I slipped into the seat Mel said, "God damn girl you did great! You have the job, I'm almost positive!"

Driving to the hotel Mel continued on for me. "You are the last interview, he already saw the other two girls this week. The first one stopped and left during the questions. She got really flustered and started crying. The second one just said yes when the Boss asked if she would take her clothes off. He told her that he would let her know his decision in a few days and sent her on her way."

I had started to shake as the nerves caught up to me but I continued to listen to Mel, and I found myself hoping he was right.

"You really bowled me over when you stood up and stripped. You are one very pretty woman Jackie if you don't mind my saying so."

"Thank you Mel," I answered with a smile he couldn't see.

"Anyway," Mel continued, "he didn't ask any of them to stay for dinner, or discuss anything else after the questions."

"I don't understand," I told Mel, "he said that there were a thousand girls applied for this. Surely some of them would have been more than willing to walk naked down Main Street to get the job. Some of them would not only answer the question but be glad to give a demonstration while they were at it."

"That's not what David's looking for!" Mel said forcefully. "He doesn't want a tramp like he told you. Any girl that sent a nude picture was immediately disqualified, that was half of them. Some not bad looking gals too I might add. Then he sorted them by body type, he likes petite women. He did some basic background on about a hundred and more in-depth probing on about 25. From that he picked the three of you. You are all basically the girl next door types, good girls with what David calls "potential", whatever that is."

"Potential?" I asked.

"Yeah, he says its untapped talents like a fire inside that he can bring out in the right girl. You know what I think, I think when he saw your pussy was wet he saw the "potential" he was looking for."

My body flushed with shame as I heard this man talk so openly about my obvious sexual excitement in front of him and his boss.

The room was great, reminding me of the luxury and comfort of my old apartment in the City. The sitting room held a wet bar and full entertainment center, was comfortably furnished and provided a great view of the airport. The bedroom had a huge king bed with down comforter and fluffy pillows. The bath was ornate, with a large Jacuzzi tub and oversized two headed shower. Mel left me at the door and told me to call room service if I needed anything.

Well I didn't have much to put up, just a few toiletries and makeup. Once that was done I turned on some soft rock and headed for the shower. I had been on the go since early this morning and the stress of the trip and the situation was really beginning to wear on me. I wanted a shower and a nap.

The twin heads of the glass shower beat a soothing pulse over my body as I enjoyed the stinging warm shower. My hands soaping my body lingered over sensitive areas and while the tightness in my body relaxed the sexual tension only strengthened. I moved still damp and naked to the inviting bed and stretched out on top of the comforter. As if my body had taken over from my mind my legs opened and my hands began to caress. My upper arms pressed my breasts together as my right hand cupped my pussy. The fingers parted, forcing my lips apart and ever so slowly the fingers of my left hand began to turn circles on my enraged clit. My eyes closed, my legs parted more and the pressure of my right hand increased as the left kept the steady slow pace of circles.

There was no movie playing in my head but a collage of images, some real, some imagined. I saw the eyes of the men on the plane following me, then the eyes of Mel as he watched me slip into the car and I knew that he had seen my bare furry pussy.

I saw myself kneeling on the floor of David's magnificent office sucking his cock in front of Mel. I saw my blouse slip from my shoulders and fall to the floor, not from my viewpoint but through the eyes of David. I heard myself answering intimate questions from a complete stranger and felt a satisfaction at my truthful answers.

My fingers were now probing into me, curling around to touch that special place that excited me so. My hips bumped from the bed in time with my fingers and my mouth hung open in a continuous pant of need.

I hadn't had sex in almost a year and hadn't even masturbated in half that time. I needed this.

I was lost in myself as my fingers danced, my pussy throbbed and I bit my lip as I made small noises of need and desire.

The image of David looking at my wet pussy filled my head and the orgasm began deep inside to tear through me in a wave of almost painful pleasure. My body thrashed on the bed and my hand tightly held my pussy, fingers as deep as they would go and trying to reach deeper.

I finally rolled to my side sobbing with fulfillment and fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

I heard a bell ring. I reached for the phone and then heard it again. My room had a doorbell, how nice. I jumped from the bed and dashed to the closet to retrieve the robe I had seen there. Once covered in some modesty I went to the door.

"Concierge!" He announced, "I have a package for you."

I opened the door and he walked in with a garment bag and a shoebox. Placing them on the bed he turned to leave as I searched for my purse to tip him.

"Not necessary," He smiled, "Mr. Scott has already taken good care of me and given me instructions to ask if there is anything else you might need."

David Scott? I hadn't even known his last name until now.

"Thank you," I told the man, "if I think of anything else I will call the desk."

I zipped the bag open and inside was a lovely silk dress. It was cream and pastel blues and green. Removing it from the bag I saw it was a backless halter with a deep v-neck and a ruffled skirt. I mussed that I was right to save the packing space for a bra.

The shoes were a creamy open pump with an ankle strap and 4 inch heels. That was all he had sent.

It was already a little after six so I got busy with hair and makeup, trying to look my best. My shoulder length brown hair has a natural wave to it that make it easy to be casual and a little more difficult to do anything fancy. I picked casual.

I thought about the dress. My breasts would be fairly well displayed in it and as thin as it was my nipples would be obvious even when they weren't hard. They were hard now.

I rummaged around in my travel bag and found the panties I had worn this morning. They were plain white bikinis and had more than a few hours wear on them. I just couldn't bring myself to put them back on. Besides I reasoned, if David wanted panties he would have sent some. My stockings were still in good shape, no runs, and they were a light taupe that would go with the dress so I started with them.

When I pulled the shoes from the box I found a card

"Hope you approve of my selections, see you at 7, David"

Yeah, I approved.

I slipped the shoes on and they were quite comfortable. Then I gathered up the dress and slipped into it. The hem fell to about two inches above my knees. The top draped over my chest just right. When I raised my arms you could see the side curve of my breasts. Standing erect you could see the inner curve at the front and the nipples, as I suspected they would, stood out prominently in the thin silk.

I knew that I was going to be embarrassed wearing this in public, especially naked underneath, but rather than dispel my arousal my nipples became even harder and I could feel the juice flow in my pussy. My body was hot with the flush of excitement and my color was bright in my face.

The doorbell rang again and I opened it to find David standing there. He wore a different suit, no less perfect than the earlier one. His silk tie was knotted perfectly in the center of his soft blue broadcloth shirt and his smile was alive and infectious.

I did a little pirouette for his approval then he took my hand and led me from the room.

"We are dinning in the roof top restaurant, great food and good service, plus we don't have to brave the cold night to get there."

There was another couple on the elevator when we joined it and I got the first of what I knew would be endless glances. Some would be surreptitious, some blatant, but all would focus on the hard points leading my jiggling breasts. David smiled and I knew he approved of the stare.

David led me across the dinning room to our table and held my chair. A real gentleman. I was having a hard time reconciling the man with the job he wanted me to perform.

Of course everyone from the waiter to the sommelier and all the other guests were having a vicarious adventure with my tits. Funny, I sort of enjoyed it and made no attempt to hide.

When to wine was poured David shocked me again in what was becoming his offhanded manner.

"Did you masturbate when you got to your room?" he asked me in a normal conversational tone.

I almost choked on my wine and had to grab the napkin to keep from spitting it all over him. I stared in disbelief at him.

"Yes, I did if you must know." I answered trying my best to remain calm and act as if this was an everyday topic for me.

He smiled, a big wide wonderful grin that shared his pleasure with anyone near. "I'm glad you did, you seemed in need of it last time I saw you. I am even more pleased that you told me the truth. That is to be one of the primary rules of the adventure. No matter what, no matter how personal or embarrassing you have to always tell me the truth. If I ever hear a lie from you I will put your cute little ass on a plane to New York same day."

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers