Jackie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

He didn't say it as a threat, it was a fact and I understood he meant it. For some reason so far I had honestly answered all his questions and I could see myself continuing that.

"No problem, but be careful what you ask, you might not like the answer." I replied.

"Are you naked under that dress?"

The tables were fairly close together and I wondered how much of this the adjoining diners could hear. I blushed and mumbled a yes.

"Excuse me I didn't hear you," David said.

"Yes," I spoke again in a normal voice this time sure that the man behind me could hear every word.

We ordered steaks and ate with gusto carrying on small talk about his life and mine. Finally as the dinner was cleared and coffee brought David got down to business.

"The rules are really pretty simple Jackie, you do whatever I ask, whenever I ask, with whoever I tell you. Do you understand what that means?"

I had to swallow before I could answer, "I think so, yes I do understand, anything."

"Right," he continued, "anything. I really like oral so there will be a lot of that. I like to wake up with a warm mouth around my dick. I told you I like beautiful women, and I do. I like looking at them so there will be a lot of exhibitionism on your part. I am something of a voyeur and you will have to complement that for me."

I cut in, "Do you mean dressing like this a lot?"

"Like that and more so," he continued, "it might even go to public nudity if the mood strikes me. I also like to watch people, so you might have to fuck another man, or woman for me to watch."

He looked into my eyes to gauge my reaction. I tried not to reveal my fear, or my excitement.

"I thought so," he teased, "you like this!"

"Oh David," I moaned, "I don't know. I have never done any of this and don't know if I can. Talking about it is sort of thrill, I have got to admit that."

He just chuckled. "That brings up another rule. You can refuse me if you want to. The first time you do you forfeit half that weeks pay, a $1000. The second time in a week I will fire you and you go home with only what you made so far and a first class ticket. Of course you can quit any time you want."

I just nodded to him. I was in a turmoil of confusing thoughts.

"What if you ask something of me that I can't do, can we discuss it and maybe arrive at a compromise that will fill your desire and I can live with?"

"I told you I like smart women. Yes we can talk about it, but my decision will always be final."

"Sounds fair," I answered.

He reached across the table and took my hand in his strong warm grip. "Are you wet?" he asked me.

I just looked at him with wide eyes.

He repeated the question, "Is you pussy wet right now?"

I nodded, then spoke, "Yes."

"Do you want the job?"

I nodded again, spoke again in a soft voice, "Yes."

"Good, then you're on the payroll starting right now!" He raised his glass in a toast and I returned it.

"Show your pussy to the gentleman sitting behind me," he said conversationally. "Just keep looking at me and let him see your bare pussy."

Oh shit! I had just said yes but I guess I wasn't prepared for this. Everything I had been taught as a young lady told me this was wrong, shameful and nasty, but surprisingly I wanted to do it. I wanted to do it for David, for the money, but also because something inside me wanted it too.

I kept his hand in one of mine as my other dropped to fiddle with the hem of my skirt. Then I uncrossed my legs and parted them. In the corner of my vision I could see his fork stop at his open mouth. I could see his eyes zero in, taking in my stocking tops and the brown fur covering my bare pussy.

The color in my face told David all he needed to know. His eyes held mine and drew me away from watching the man. My minds eye could still clearly see him, could see his wide stare, his mouth work still hanging open, his hand begin to tremble and even his dick growing hard in his pants.

David continued to hold my hand, but his fingers began to play with my palm. The thrill it sent through my body added length to my nipples, moisture to my cunt and color to my cheeks.

"Jesus Christ David," I said in as normal a tone as possible, "if you keep that up I am going to cum right here at the table."

The lady sitting next to us turned and looked in disbelief. We ignored her.

"Wouldn't want that now would we," he laughed. "Time to go before we get thrown out of here."

He took my hand and escorted me back past all the admiring gazes. Down the elevator we went and through the hall to my room. I knew I was going to get laid, that he was going to make me start earning my keep.

In front of the room David took me in his arms and encircled me in his warm firm hold. His hands on my bare back felt wonderful, rough textured but gentle they pulled me to him and his mouth covered mine. His kiss was as strong as the rest of him, taking me, closing out all but him and his masculinity. I surrendered to him, melting into him and his hard body. His hands wandered, feeling the sides of my breasts, then slipping under my dress to cup me, to hold me. My legs parted and wrapped around his as I pressed my sex to him. I was ready to be taken, ravished, loved or just plain fucked.

He pushed back and reached for the doorknob.

"Mel will be here at nine to take you to the air port, sleep well." He turned and left me standing there.

I just leaned on the doorjamb. I was flabbergasted. I was his whore, bought and paid for, willingly. I was ready to do whatever he wanted right then, to be his unrestricted slut and he walks away! Shit!

I didn't sleep well. I hardly slept at all as I tossed and turned in the lonely bed. Part of me was craving David and his body, selling myself to him to use. Part of me was disgusted with myself for sinking so low from my previous high status. It wasn't really that I was disgusted by the fall, but by the fact that my body seemed to like where I had landed.

Masturbating didn't help. My body craved David's body, not my own fingers. I tried to relieve the stress, the tension, the frustration, but nothing worked. No matter how hard I visualized all I ended up with was a tired hand and a sore clit.

When Mel arrived at nine I had been up for hours. I had to chastise myself again for not packing clothes to wear home. I had to pick between the wrinkled and worn pants and sweatshirt I had flown in with, or the black skirt and white blouse I had worn for the couple of hours to my interview. I picked the skirt and blouse and once again disdained the worn panties. I knew it would be colder than Hades on the ground in the City, but Marianne was picking me up and I had called her to bring my overcoat.

They say the clothes make the person. I don't know what the little black skirt made me, but I do know what it made me feel like. It made me feel exposed and at the same time like I had a great secret. It made me feel vulnerable and at the same time powerful. It made me feel like flirting and hiding, It made me feel like a whore and a goddess. Mel obviously approved judging from his stare at the door.

He handed me an envelope and opening it I found $5000 and a note.

"The money is to help you settle things at home and be ready to move back here in a week. Call it a signing bonus. I will send you a ticket for a week from today to return. You are to bring only the clothes you are wearing and what few personal effects you can't live without. Everything will be furnished that you will need. If you have a passport bring it with you, if not we will get you one. I have only two request before you return. Have a professional manicure and have your nails done in red, you know the color, whore red. Second remove all the hair below your head.

I hope to see you a week from today,

Your new Boss

David."

I was thrilled to see the money, now I could set things right by Marianne after all the help she had been to me. The manicure was no problem, I loved to get them and what difference did the color make. Removing all my hair I knew meant shaving my pussy. I had never done that and had no idea of what it would look or feel like. I assumed that it was to get me into the role I was to play, house whore to a rich oil man. I didn't even notice that my nipples were hard again until I saw where Mel's eyes were looking. Damn.

So here I sit in First Class flying back to the Big Apple ready to close out my life there and move into a new one. I bought a book to read and use it so I can pretend not to notice the stares and horny looks from the fellow passengers. My stocking tops keep peeking out from under my hem and my nipples rise and fall as my wandering mind shifts it's focus.

A couple of the men onboard look pretty good, but I don't know David's rules about having a mile high quickie, I do know that if he asked me I would have to tell the truth. I am better off staying horny. One of the women in the front row is very attractive and the question David asked about being with another woman filters through my mind. Would I, could I? Of course I could, but would I enjoy it? Would David?

My pussy is wet as the miles slip under us and my old life and inhibitions disappear into the dark sky.

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers