Jacki's Journey into Sissyhood Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacki697
jacki697
362 Followers

The glass shaft had a unique feeling, as the raised hearts glided in and out of my pussy. The large tip also did the trick of providing extra pressure on my prostate. In no time at all Tara's fucking had me writhing in joy below her. She moved in and locked her lips onto my nipples and ground her harness pussy into my ass rubbing her clit in the process. This motion caused the round tip to bounce on my prostate at the perfect angle. The sensation caused me to cry out in euphoria, "Oh my god, that's it right there, oh my god, fuck it Tara."

My wailing drove Tara's desire she sped up her grinding, and teased my studded teats harder. Each thrust caused the tip to slam harder and harder into my orgasm button, and her twerking of my nipples pushed me closer and closer. In short order I was at the precipice, and screamed, "Yess, oh fuck, Im close."

Tara new exactly what do to push me over the edge, withdrawing the crystal dildo to the tip, and the slamming it back into my pussy. My sphincter muscles clamped down on her glass cock, my eyes rolled back as the first wave of bliss hit and my climax washed over me. I convulsed on the bed beneath Tara moaning, "Oh fuck Tara, Im cumming!!," as my clit began spurting in release. Tara saw it squirt which drove her wild, she popped her dildo out of my hole and lapped at my clitty sucking up its juice. She promptly brought my secretions to my mouth and we both reveled in my sex.

"Damn girly, that was one hot fuck. I'll have to keep Greg away from you, or you'll steal him away."

We both laughed hard at that, and she collapsed onto me in a sweaty tangle, giggling like teenagers. Tara then looked at me in the eyes, and touched my painted lips with her finger, "Let's put this pretty little mouth to good use."

She got up on all fours, bearing her perfect ass to me. She placed her head down on my comforter and pushed her rump into the air, taking her hand and smacking her behind, "Lick me baby."

I obliged her request, parting her voluptuous cheeks with my hands and licking her from pussy to butthole. This caused her wail, "That's what I like your dirty girl."

I set to task lapping at her sweetness. I probed both of her holes with my tongue. Grinding my nose full of her scent, her sex pheromones ignited my lust, and I attacked her pussy and hole with voracious appetite. My stimulation of Tara's orifices caused her to moan, and buck like a wild mare, "yeah Jacki, lick that pussy," she moaned. Her legs shuddered as she muttered through gritted teeth, "God that's good, fuck, fuck, Ohhh god yes."

Alas in the positon we were in I had little access to her clit. I quickly flipped over to my back, and positioning my mouth under her privates. Tara got the idea, and raised her torso grabbing a hold of my headboard for stability. She lowered herself to meet me as I buried my face into her mound. She grinded her pussy into my mouth as my tongue searched for her button. I finally found her spot, and began my assault on it. I licked and sucked at her engorged clit, as Tara moaned in approval, "Oh fuck baby, that's it suck that clit."

I continued by stimulation until I felt her body tense and her breathing quicken. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, fuck, oh fucking god damn it, yes, yes, YESSS," Tara screamed. Her head rocked back and she ground her pussy into my face hard, suffocating me in her love juices, as a powerful orgasm washed over her body. She sat their motionless, and silent as her joy receded.

The silence was broken, by loud clapping, "Bravo, Bravo."

Tara rolled off my face to reveal a totally nude Laura and Courtney. "How long have you guys been standing there," Tara questioned.

"Long enough to see you big finale, I told you she had talent," Laura laughed, as both her and Courtney joined us in bed.

"I told her that Greg was going to be dying to take her home after I saw the way she fucked, but on second thought, fuck Greg, she's coming home with me," Tara hooted. "I saw you two, and you looked to be having some fun as well?"

Laura and Courtney gave each other a devious look and chuckled, "Yeah fun was and understatement."

I caught Courtney eyeing my clitty, and remarked, "Well I guess my secret is out now."

Courtney then began fondling it with her hands, "Yeah that's what Laura was telling me, I didn't believe you were anything other than a genetic girl."

"Not quite," I giggled.

We all lay on the bed in our post orgasm mess and lightly played with each other's naked bodies till it was time for us to get up and get ready.

We got dressed in our dresses and headed out for the day. We grabbed a light lunch, followed a trip to the spa, for a massage. Courtney and I, took ours in the same room so we could flirt and tease the cute guys that were our massage therapists. We then headed to the hair supply shop, and Laura picked up the supplies to do my hair. Both Tara and Courtney agreed that I would look hot as a redhead.

Our final stop was at the nail salon for a wax and mani pedi. Laura and I picked out a matching design for our nails. They were a white gel coat, with metallic blue tips. Then the nail artist applied little red crystals in the shape of an anchor. The finished product was too cute. When our wax jobs were finished we gathered the other girls and headed for home.

Once we were home we all said our goodbyes till tomorrow night.

The day of the party the house was a bustle of activity. Caterers, DJ's, and liquor trucks and their workers mingled around delivering their goods. By noon the all the bar's had been stocked, the DJ booth was set up, and the food was ready. Steve's workers rolled in giant black totes and left them in each room, Laura thanked, "thanks a lot boys, now you guys go home and get ready. Remember you are to be back here no later than 5, is that clear."

I asked Laura, "Are they all coming to the party."

"Well yes and no. They come as help and servers during the party. They will be dressed in tuxes with the girls who are serving being in plain black dresses, and they all wear masks to conceal their identity. The members know they are strictly off limits, and if they are caught participating in any activities they are never asked back. They all make 1000 dollars for the night, plus tips, so this is a coveted job."

"I'll say," I responded.

Just then Steve walked in, "hey girls is there anything you two need me to do?"

"Yes darling, why don't you head downtown, and pick up our costumes for the party," Laura asked.

Steve responded, "Not a problem, I'll have my phone if you happen to remember anything."

Steve exiting, leaving Laura and I alone. "Come on sweety we have a little more prep to accomplish now that everyone is gone."

In each tote there were sets of rubber sheets that we draped over each piece of furniture in the room we then placed pumped bottles of lubricant sporadically in each area. It took us about 2 hours to get everything covered and ready. Steve returned shortly afterward with our outfits. "Steve why don't you get ready over at Jacki's, and that way us girls can use the master."

Steve handed each of us our garment bag, and left us to get ready. Laura and I quickly showered, and both of us cleaned our holes thoroughly. I then sat down so Laura could work on my hair. She colored and washed and dried it and then set work adding and blending in my extensions. She then brushed everything out adding volume and setting my look into place with hair spray.

"What do you think," she asked.

I tossed my flowing auburn hair about, and smiled really big, "I love it, it's perfect."

We laughed and hugged, and I moved over to the makeup counter, so Laura could do her hair. I began applying my makeup. I went with a smoky blue eye shadow and a luminous red lipstick at Laura's request. When finished I pouted my lips and let Laura inspect my work. "Perfect, Jacki."

Laura finished her makeup and then we started the process of getting dressed. We removed the costume and examined our purchase. The top was royal blue with red piping, and had a halter top design with large white collars with little sequined red anchors. I was delighted that the top allowed me a decent amount of lift and pushed my small breast up maximizing the little cleavage I possessed. Laura on the other hand was virtually spilling out her top, the fabric struggling to contain her large breasts. "Damn, I should have ordered a size up," she stated as she tried to stuff her tits into the garment.

"It looks hot on you," I smiled back. The looked down and laughed, "Well I guess it is a swingers party so modesty really isn't an issue." We both chuckled as we continued, "Oh shit, I forgot our panties and stockings," she shrieked before disappearing into her closet.

She returned quickly with four packages handing two to me, "Here you go, sweety. Let me show you these panties."

We pulled the red thongs from their packaging and I followed suit as Laura slipped them into place. "You see these," as she fondled two chrome clasps, "these unhook so you can take them off without having to remove your garters. I thought it would be handy tonight."

"Yes I could see where that might be useful on a night like tonight," I chuckled. Next came the mini skirt, which was the same royal blue, but had "CUM ABOARD" scrolled across the back, and four attached garter straps. Once on the short pleated skirt did little to cover, as my plump ass cheeks were clearly visible. We then opened up our hosiery. They were a white fishnet, with a white lace top and little red bows. The costume came with blue stripper platform sandals. I stepped into the shoes and strapped them on. To complete the look there was a white sailor's hat, with sequined anchor, which Laura pinned in place.

Laura then motioned me over, "Come here sweety, let's decorate your little accessory." She squatted down grabbing my hips and pulling me close. She had my raise my skirt and she lowered my panties exposing my clitty. She then tied a red satin ribbon around it and tying it off in a bow. She then planted a kiss on its head, leaving a sparkling red lip stick print. "There now we are finished. I pulled back up my panties and straightened my skirt, as Laura stood back up. We stood side by side, checking our reflection in the mirror. We truly looked like mother and daughter now that I sported gorgeous red hair like Laura. As we gawked over our appearance, we spoke in unison, "Damn we are Hot!"

We exited the bedroom arm in arm, walking step for step. Steve was in the den drinking a beer and watching football. He stood at attention and his jaw his the floor when we strode in, "Holy shit, you girls are fucking smoking. I mean WOW!!"

Steve wore a short sleeved Navy officer's uniform and matching hat.

We both laughed and teased Steve, "I don't think you will be able to keep the boys off of us."

"That may be, but I know I think I know where you girls will be spending the night," he quipped as he pulled each of us to his side and softly kissed each of us.

It wasn't long before the help started to funnel into the house and began setting up at their responsibility. I helped Laura doll out the responsibilities and make sure everyone knew where and what they were supposed to be doing. Steve did his best to help by drinking beer and continuing with his football game. "Steve turn that off and get in here and turn that off, our guests will be arriving shortly," she snapped.

He reluctantly complied and joined us in the main room, "Come help me with the food," she motioned to Steve. She then grabbed a sheet of paper from one of the door greeters and handed it to me, "Have a drink at the bar and look these over, we will be back in a minute."

"Ok, I could use a drink," I replied.

I walked to the bar and ordered a glass or red wine from the bartender and began looking over the paper. At the top the paper read: Party Rules, 1. NO means NO, any member has the right to refuse to play with another they don't want to. Any violation will result in immediate removal and expulsion from membership. I took a drink from my glass as I read further. 2: Absolutely NO drugs are allowed on the premises, Any person found to have any illegal drugs in their possession, will be removed from the party and removed from future events. 3: Be courteous to the staff, they are not hear to participate, but to serve. 4: Have FUN and fuck till you hearts content.

I smiled at the last line and took another drink as Steve and Laura returned, and then joined me at the bar. They ordered a drink and then Steve offered a toast, "To Jacki's coming out Party."

Laura then toasted, "To my darling Jacki."

I raised my glass to meet theirs, "To Me."

jacki697
jacki697
362 Followers
12