Jacki's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- I would prefer to die!

- Don't be stupid, Laura! Once you'll be accustomed to your new job, it would feel much easier. Ask Dee whether she would like to become a housewife or return to her former job of high school teacher!

- Certainly not! Making men cum in our mouth, cunt or ass is so exciting and we meet so many interesting men every day! We try to soothe their stress and give them what they need the most. Whores should be declared of public utility throughout the world!

- For the time being, while you discuss philosophy, could I use that particular whore? Otherwise, I will ask Dee to help me!

- Oh sorry, Tyrone! Help yourself!

The discussion had helped Laura a lot. She arched her back to offer herself in a better position to the black man! He greased his cock with KY jelly and buggered her in a single shove. A muffled groan only escaped her lips. She was impaled by two very big cocks and she was receiving them just as if they were normal size dildos! Abbie thought that she had now accepted her fate and started to enjoy it!

Emily and Julia were watching their sister with ogled eyes. They couldn't understand how Abbie had defeated her fighting spirit in so little time without even making a bruise on her body. They had thought that this gang would have to beat the hell out of her before forcing her to a total surrender. Now when Abbie questioned Laura, she replied very politely with a subdued voice, calling Abbie "Master" and addressing to herself as "your slave". It was impossible : Breaking Laura should have been more difficult than just offering her a sound gang bang? When Abbie asked Laura whether she was now ready for her ownership ceremony and to submit completely to Dee, she just replied meekly :

- Won't you hurt me if I comply to your orders, Master?

- Unfortunately, Laura, during your training period, I can't promise you anything but pain, humiliation and tears. Just keep in mind that during that period and your future work days, we will have a total respect for you! Your future trade is just a trade and outside of it, you'll always be our equals. We will never inflict you any pain for the sake of it : we are not some sadists, enjoying the pain we may inflict upon you. Dee, my friends or me, we are just your coaches, trying to prepare you for your new job, nothing more. If your patrons are satisfied with you, that will mean we have made a good job with a good girl and you'll earn a lot of money. Look at Dee : she was just another kidnapped housewife. Now she has a big luxury apartment in Singapore, travels on planes in first class. She is the first whore in the Chinese brothel in Singapore to be allowed to quit the premises without supervision. She may even take her daughters with her! She is just responsible for them!

- You seem to have a very high opinion of Dee!

- I may have the chance of owning her but she is also my chosen mate. She is now a distinguished member of one of the best recruitment groups in the Organization : mine! I think her next step will be to become a semi independent escort girl. She has done it in just four years! She may end up as the boss of our Organization and I'll be proud to work under her orders! I just wonder how the accountant would manage it if she becomes the top boss and I remain her owner!

Abbie turned toward Laura :

- Laura, I need a definitive answer : Will you cooperate for your ownership ceremony. I must tell you it will be videoed and probably sent to your father. It'll be HIS punishment?

Laura remained mute, reflecting to the esteem she could sense in Abbie's speech when he spoke of Dee : it bordered on love!

- I'll obey, Master! I must tell you that my father committed much worse deeds than touching girls or even raping and black mailing them. I know that one of my best friends disappeared with her mother a year ago. I'm pretty sure that my father did something to them! Maybe he sold them to your group!

- No chance : our recruitment is done only by members of the Organization. We don't buy girls to outsiders. Girls must be pretty, clever, educated and able to withstand the stress. We have to assess them before capture!

Dee announced she was to go shopping with Laura and Abbie. They needed a formal wedding dress for Laura. Dee chose a black gown with a very tight corset. Laura's waist was cinched and it gave her a very enticing figure. Abbie was once more the master of ceremony. There was a discussion between Dee and Abbie. Dee wanted that Abbie became Laura's owner but he remarked she was already wearing Dee's mark. There was no possible change in Laura's ownership. Dee recognized he was right... There was an emotion in the assistance when Laura was publicly recognized as Dee's property with her dress soaked in pee. Jacki hugged her daughter closely and kissed her fiercely on the mouth. Jacki and Laura were now together on the other side of the mirror.

Julia and Emily both sensed the moment was historic for the family. They fell into tears. Abbie told them he would play a little with them on the next day. He locked them in their bedroom and returned to the den where Dee was enjoying Laura while Jacki serviced Al and Justin, just starters before Tyrone and Abbie entered in the fun. Laura's gang bang lasted until the wee hours of the morning. At the end, she knew all the basics of her new job! Her mother was now a seasoned whore, anxious to know when she would really enter the Organization work force.

- Quiet, Jacki! I have already sent a summary of what we have done to you and Laura to our headquarters. You'll have to be sent there for assessment, photographing and health tests. I proposed them a new training cycle for new members and they have agreed to test it. I'll just tell you that Dee will accompany you during the first days. Don't ask for anything more!

Dee went to bed with Al and Justin while Abbie spent the rest of the night with Laura and Tyrone with Jacki... The new whores needed to be continuously challenged and Dee didn't want Al and Justin to feel left aside! Leaving Julia and Emily worrying about their fate on the next morning was also good politics!

Emily, Jacki's youngest daughter, would have had just a few days to enjoy her adulthood. She looked quite calm and quiet. Al decided to test her as far as he could go. He asked her to give him a blow job. Just for security, he placed two fingers between her jaws, forbidding her to bite him too easily. She formed an O with her lips and followed his instructions to the letter. She was really inexperienced but Al really enjoyed her simple commitment. She was licking his shaft with her mouth, just like a lollipop, caressing the tip of his cock with her lips. Al moaned in delight. Emily felt his manhood swelling in her mouth. She perfectly knew he was about to explode in her mouth but she continued bravely. She placed her tongue against the tip, to prevent any gagging reflex when he would coat her throat with his sperm. Al withdrew his fingers from her mouth, placed his hands to sustain his back. He had abandoned any precautions.

Emily emboldened and tried to take him deeper in her mouth. When he started to enter her throat, the contact of her tight throat pushed him over the edge. He erupted suddenly, filling her mouth with his spunk. She had to fight hard not to throw up but, with the examples of her mother and sister, she wanted to show she was able to give head to a man, too! She swallowed in pure reflex and it alleviated the pressure in her mouth. She was finally quite proud of not having spilled out a droplet of her first mouthful of male cum. Jacki took her daughter in her arms to congratulate her.

- Welcome to a new whore life, Emily! You did a perfect job for a first time, sweetie! You'll see : it'll become soon a routine! Don't you want to try it, too, Julia?

- Never and if someone tries to force me, I swear I'll bite his cock off with my teeth and if you try anything funny, mom and sis, I'll sever one of your nipples! My father has taught me to fight to the death for my liberty and I will!

- Oh, Abbie, this girl is like a colt : she buckles and tries to bite! I think that a harsher treatment is necessary.

- By all means, Al!

Abbie grabbed Julia by the neck and pinned her face down on the sheets. She buckled crazily but the man had seized her in an iron grip... In no time, her wrists and elbows were seized and chained to the bedposts. She screamed, cursing Abbie, until a gag had silenced her. Abbie pushed a big pillow under her belly and turned toward her. She was still groaning and fighting, trying to break her chains. He placed his extended hand on her romp. Julia tried to buckle desperately but her bonds resisted her fury.

- You are still in a fighting spirit, Julia! I appreciate it as it will be funnier to break you, girl. Your mother and sisters are already tamed and their training should proceed smoothly but you seem to require a special treatment!

Tyrone produced a strange contraption : a big metal ring he introduced into Julia's mouth and buckled in place with a strap. It forced her mouth wide open. He tested immediately it, shoving his big cock through the ring. She gagged and tried to throw him out to no avail as her stomach was empty. He pushed his cock in her throat. She fainted and he had to pull back but he revived her soon with some slaps to her cheeks and he invaded again her mouth until he was embedded to the hilt into her tamed mouth. Abbie took opportunity of the pillow under her belly to invade her ass. The two men filled both of her holes with grunts of satisfaction.

Julia felt the first shot of hot cum flooding the back of her throat before Tyrone pulled out to voluntarily cover her face with his spunk. She contemplated his big cock as she saw his sperm erupting from his throbbing cock and cover her face from her forehead to her chin with sticky cum. The last spurts fell right into her eyes. The cum was running down her nose forming a thick glaze. Al took a picture "just to send to your father!". Tyrone presented her a mirror and allowed her to look at her face all coated by his sperm.

Abbie had had difficulties forcing his big cock into her unlubricated ass hole, but it was a punitive penetration, wasn't it? He kept himself deep in her ass as he filled her bowels. Meanwhile, Al and Justin were wanked by Laura and Jacki. They turned Julia on her side and unloaded all their cum on her breasts.

They pushed their cocks into her mouth still forced wide open to clean themselves.

Julia's body suddenly betrayed her and started to respond to their ministrations. Being stuffed full by two big cocks and having two other ones giving her a cum bath with her mother and sister's participation in her humiliation was too much for her. Tyrone pushed his rich meat back into her mouth and he started to fuck her again.

She was horrified by her own sluttiness as she felt a mind shattering orgasm build in her loins. These big, black cocks stuffing her mouth and ass were driving her crazy. She was unable to prevent herself from cumming. She buckled helplessly and they just climaxed at the same time. It was a total humiliation for Julia. She was so abated that she didn't realize that Abbie had unhooked the O ring in her mouth and replaced it with his own cock. In a daze, she started to suck him off. It was only when he had filled her mouth with another load of cum that she realized what she had just done. He hastily pulled back and the only thing she could do was to curse him...

- Oh, dear, you've such a cock sucker's mouth! I think your future patrons will queue to have you suck them so divinely! The only problem is when you don't have a cock in your mouth!!!

Abbie had found her back passage too tight for his pleasure. She really needed to get loosened a bit. He could have done it himself but this girl was fast becoming a pain in the ass. He went to his wallet and came back with an inflatable dildo. No bigger than a finger when deflated, he could push it into Julia's bowels without any problem. His cock had dilated her quite sufficiently to accommodate the dildo. Abbie then pumped to its maximum. Julia started to complain already at half the maximum dilatation. Abbie continued mercilessly to the limit. Julia was stretched out horribly. Abbie left her tied on the bed, unable to help herself or push out the dildo.

- You'll keep it all the night. Then, I will try you out again. If I don't find you loose enough to my taste, it will go back inside you for another day, Understood, slut?

Julia replied with a feeble voice. She was much less self assertive as she had been!

- Yes, Master!

Julia could listen all the night to the antics of her mother and sisters screaming in ecstasy under the repeated assaults of Abbie and his gang, including Dee. Emily had been a pure virgin the previous day, having done nothing with boys except a few kisses on the lips. Now she had been revealed to sexual pleasure, she couldn't wait to test her new possibilities. She sucked the four men successively and swallowed their jizzm dutifully. She even politely asked Dee whether she would like to initiate her to lesbian pleasure. When it is asked so politely and so naively, Dee couldn't do anything but accede to such a demand! Emily had been ass fucked first by Justin then by Tyrone to ream her for future uses. She came to enjoy it but she was worried about the fate of Julia. Jacki, Laura and herself finally had enjoyed a lot being sexually used as completely as possible. They couldn't wait to receive true patrons and prove their abilities. Only Julia resisted to her enslavement, although it was quite mild with very limited pain and humiliation.

Julia finally got asleep around dawn. Abbie came to visit her around ten AM. He deflated the dildo and told Julia to present her buttocks to be buggered. She made quite a fuss about it and Abbie had to give her a sound spanking until she ceased to fight back. He worked on her for a long time but he finally forced her to cum with his cock deep in her bowels while he frigged her clit. She had a screaming climax but she covered him with insults. Jacki tried to stop her but she was insulted too! Jacki was despaired by Julia's stubbornness!

- Don't mind, Jacki. You are going to be sent to Morocco for evaluation of your abilities. They'll decide where you could be posted. Dee has presented a training program. We'll see whether it is endorsed or not

- When are we going to leave England? I suspect it'll be definitive!

- Not necessarily : Dee has returned several times to her home town or her country. You'll just have to prove you wouldn't run to the next police station to have us arrested!

(to be continued)

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12