Jackpot Lick-Her

Story Info
Store clerk gets a licking.
1.8k words
4.21
40.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell on the glass door to the liqueur store began to jingle the moment I entered. You turned your head slightly to see who was walking in, the surprise in your eyes was worth the early flight. I tilted my head, smiling wickedly while meeting your gaze. Then pretending I was just another customer turning down the isle searching for items. I knew your mind must be racing all the while watching me from behind the counter, your eyes following the figure with the light, silky soft flowing red coat covering just above the knees. Showing the slightest hint of legs and adorned by red 4 inch heels, slowly walking up and down the isles.

I knew you wanted to rush to me but a customer kept you from leaving the register, I could feel your frustration from across the store, giggling to myself; "This is perfect." Glancing over my shoulder I see you fidgeting, talking with your customer, your eyes darting, looking in the direction you last saw me then back to the customer. Waiting for you to scope my location, licking my lips, inhaling deeply; my right hand unties the front of my coat allowing it to fall open. Leaning against a shelf, a bottle of wine in my hand, your eyes focus upon me. I can visually see you shiver with delight. Your eyes scan my entire body, I can see your cheeks flush as you realize I am almost naked, save for a lacy red bra and red lace panties.

My tongue rolling over my bottom lip as i bring the chilled bottle of wine between my breasts, rubbing the bottle between them seductively. You catch your breath, almost forgetting about your customer, I can see the fight within you and it makes me tingle knowing that. Clearing your throat turning to your customer and answering their questions, you begin to ring them up, which seems to take forever, one item after another. Walking up the isle more, allowing myself to come to the end of the isle, several feet from you give or take. My robe still open, only you aware of my display.

I stop and mock read some product on the shelf while dragging the cool bottle of wine down my belly, down further, letting it grace against my lacy red panties. Rubbing slowly my hips instinctively move as my eyes penetrate yours, my smile so wicked you automatically squirm from behind the counter and little tiny beads of sweat are forming on your forehead. Your customer gives you a funny look and you try to compose yourself but it doesn't really work. Letting a chuckle escape my lips I send you a wink before turning my back to you, Seeming preoccupied in my shopping I hear you tell your customer to enjoy the night, followed by their footsteps and the ringing of the door bell.

I turn around to see you almost around the counter before I stop you from moving any further, holding my hand up to you and my other hand up to my mouth, fingers on my lips in a, "shhhhhing" sign. Sauntering over to you, my body purposely brushing up against you, silk and lace assaulting your bare arm and across your cheek as my hand caresses your face. Looking around knowing the store is empty now, pushing you up against the counter my lips press against yours. Moist wet lips hungering for a taste, moans escape quickly with each taste. Tongues mingling wildly, I can hear you mumbling how much you have missed me through your kisses, your sweet nothings wrapping 'round my whole being and setting it on fire.

My hand wandering down your chest, rubbing, slipping underneath, caressing the flesh, fingertips twining between hair then grazing a nipple. My kisses have now progressed down your neck, tiny nips followed by wet licks. Seconds before I could rip your shirt open we hear the jingle of the doorbell, in that instant I knelt down below the counter. You walked over to where the register was trying to act like you weren't just about to get laid. Crawling quietly to where you are standing, smiling and teasing you fiercely with my eyes as I kneel directly in front of you behind the counter. As you stand there waiting for your customer to finsih their shopping, my hand begins to trail up your thigh. You look down at me pleadingly but I ignore you and proceed. Finger tips reach the bottom of your scrotum, automatically I mock cupping your balls and squeeze softly before letting them slowly trail up your now twitching shaft through the material of your pants until I reach your zipper.

The bell jingled again and now you have 3 or 4 people inside browsing around, your eyes wide with shock and surprise, amazed that you are in this situation as you hear your zipper slowly unzipping. Stunned, you're frozen in your spot not quite believing I am here doing this to you. Although the minute my hand reached inside your pants, gripping your now throbbing hard cock you are ever so painfully aware that I am indeed here. I see you stiffen more not only your cock but your whole body the moment my hand squeezed your shaft, also in that same instant one of your customers came to the counter to check out. You start to make idle chit chat while ringing up his items and in that moment I decided that my tongue needed to taste the oozing dripping pre-cum from your cock head.

The moment the tip of my tongue hit the soft pink oozing flesh of your head you jumped slightly, clearing your throat once more, babbling some comment about the ac making it cold inside to the customer, while sharing an awkward chuckle. My finger tips slowly massaging your shaft, feeling it's thickness in my grip, my mouth so close to your cock head you can feel my hot breath whisping around it, caressing it seductively and your whole being begins to ache with desire. Your voice becomes strained and I know your face is completely flushed now. Moist lips wrap around your cock head, tongue sweeping once more over the oozing juices, moaning ever so softly my pleasure in tasting what you have to offer while sucking just the tip into my mouth. My moans of pleasure vibrating against the head causing you to grip the counter top for support.

Catching your breath and waving goodbye to the customer as he walked out the door. My hand dropping down to your balls, giving them equal attention as I slowly bring your shaft further into my mouth, bobbing back and forth torturously slow, your knuckles turning white from gripping the counter top so tightly as the next two customers come to the counter. They're a couple out enjoying the evening who seemed to have had a great time. My tongue swirling down the length of your shaft, getting to know it intimately once more. Searching every throbbing vein, memorizing it, teasing it relentlessly before moving on to the next one. I can feel you ever so carefully trying to thrust your hips, frantically trying to push your cock into my mouth even more without being noticed. Teasingly I let your cock slip out of my mouth, pausing, I hear your deep sigh and gasping breath before my mouth captures your balls, sucking them all the way into my mouth. Playfully my tongue licks and lashes your balls as my teeth tenderly pull flesh then suck some more before taking your cock back into my mouth.

The couple is rambling on and on to you about their evening, I can hear you say, "Uhhh....Huhhhh....Oooooh....Huhhhh." with more of a sensual tone than anything else, lucky for you they didn't catch it, ohhh but I sure did. They wished you a good evening and out the door they went. Only one customer left in the store on their way to the counter from the back of the store. My other hand had slipped between my panties, fingers dipping into my wetness as you bent down to plead with me to stop until the last customer left. As you opened your mouth my fingers brushes against your tongue pushing them inside, making you suck them, just as you heard footsteps approaching the counter.

Abruptly you stood up straight again, or at least from the waist up because I had your legs well spread open as to get all of your cock into my mouth. Going at a steady pace now as my lips graze the outside of your shaft, going up and down the length repeatedly. The tip of your cock head hitting the back of my mouth, tilting my head, slowly allowing the tip to slip down inside my throat, pausing momentarily for gag reflex to pass, without ever making an audible noise your cock head slides down the tight canal. But the sound that escaped your throat was something else, I can only imagine the look on your customers face at that moment. Instantly my throat constricts around your throbbing cock, squeezing it ever so tightly as I continue to bob back and forth moaning my pleasure in my throat and speeding up the pace.

By now your hips are automatically thrusting in my face, wet balls slapping my chin, I can hear you fumbling at the counter but all I care about is your cum shooting down my throat and I want it now. My hand jerks on your ball sack, pulling and tugging gently, then a little rougher before massaging it and repeating this while slamming your whole thick throbbing cock down my throat. The moment the jingle from the door rang and customer walked out your whole body began to quake and convulse wildly, balls tighening and the first stream of your hot cum shot straight down my throat. My fingernails digging into your ass, pulling your cock into me even more as the second and third shots jettsoned down as well. Swallowing as fast as I can to keep up, the juices of your froth started spilling out the corners of my mouth as your cock twitched out the last of it's seed.

Leaning over the counter, your voice shaken, I hear you saying, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh My God!" Your legs trembling, almost buckling to keep you steady while I lap up the last of your juices. Giving you a moment to recover as well as myself before I slip my fingers back into my drenched wetness as you help me stand up. Looking you in the eyes and smiling lustfully, rubbing my fingers onto your lips then into your mouth for a taste, letting you suck them briefly. Then brushing my lips upon yours, tongue searching entrance to your mouth, kissing you deeply, moaning my desire.

"You ready to close up and cum home?"