Jack's Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man seduces mature woman.
2.3k words
4.54
38.6k
35
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,527 Followers

The next days were terrific for Beate and Jack. Beate had an insatiable sexual appetite, and Jack satisfied her in every way. They were messaging each other regularly, they were now having very intimate sessions in Jack's apartment, sometimes twice a day, Beate was trying to arrange a sleepover, Jack was looking forward to this. Beate was now organising her free time around Jack's working hours.

Jack didn't work on a Monday, so Beate took the day off as well. Jack had arranged with Edi that he could have the use of a spare garage that Edi had. The garage had an automatic door, Jack gave Beate the opener which she kept in her car. Beate was now dressing much more seductively, she now always wore very tight leggings when she came to Jack's apartment.

Edi was helping Jack so much, she had created Jack's excellent website, she arranged all Jack's lesson bookings by using Jack's Google Calendar, Jack could see at a glance when his appointments were. He was now getting so many pros using him, they would video their swings and send it to Jack with their Launch Monitor data, and Jack would analyse this for them.

Edi was helping Jack with all this work, so Jack offered to give her a salary. Edi was now the best player in the Ladies Team, she was also the Captain of the Team. Edi told Jack that she had enough money, and she really appreciated what he had done to her swing. Edi was now flirting with Jack, she would push her voluptuous body against him at every opportunity, Jack knew that it was just a matter of time before he would bed her.

Edi knew that Beate was visiting Jack's flat regularly now, Edi once said, "You must be doing the right things with Beate, she is glowing now. Her daughter Helen is developing into a beautiful young woman, I hear that mother and daughter are now visiting Uschi. Beate has been having an affair with Uschi for years, and so has Hans, I have slept with Uschi many times, she knows how to give pleasure."

Jack was surprised when Edi told him this, if Helen was in the restaurant when Jack was there, then both Beate and Helen would join him at his table for a coffee. Helen was tall like Beate, they both had athletic bodies, Helen was very studious, she was now studying law, and her grades were excellent. Her English was perfect, she had told Jack if the book had initially been written in English then she would read the English edition rather than the German translated version.

Jack had noticed that Helen and Beate were very close to each other. Beate had told Jack that they had holidayed together for years, Hans always went on holiday alone. When they chatted, they both spoke very freely together. Beate had a dental appointment this afternoon at four-thirty, Hans was travelling to watch a football match and wouldn't be home until around midnight, Beate has arranged for Helen to cash up and close the restaurant as this would give her more time at Jack's apartment.

Beate was an excellent cook, she was a master in the kitchen, tonight she would prepare Schnitzel, potatoes and fresh asparagus. Beate was everything a woman should be, an excellent cook, a lady socially and an absolute whore in bed.

Beate arrived just after five-twenty, they went straight to bed, where Jack fucked her doggy style anally then in her pussy, she had multiple orgasms. They then went into the kitchen, Jack opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses as Beate started cooking. Jack then said, "I love being with you, you're fantastic in bed. I was wondering if you had any relationships before we got together, I'd really like you to be honest with me?"

Beate adjusted the heat of the frying pan then took Jack in her arms and kissed him affectionately, she then said, "I love being with you too, you satisfy me completely. I get wet just thinking about you. I will be honest with you, I am bisexual, you're the only man in my life, and I adore your magnificent cock, I see Uschi from the restaurant though I've only seen her a couple of times in the last month. It's strange, Uschi is fucking Hans and me though he is now finding it difficult to get a hard-on. Uschi is wonderful in bed, I wouldn't mind doing a threesome with her and you, if you would like that then just let me know, I'm very open-minded regarding good sex."

They kissed again then Beate said, "Last year in July, Helen and I went to Lake Constance in Southern Germany, we were in a small hotel which had excellent food but no air conditioning, it was 38 C. We went to a store and bought an excellent fan which was superb, it made our bedroom so comfortable. After dinner, we retired to the bedroom after having two bottles of wine. We laid towels on the bed as we had both been sunbathing nude on our secluded balcony. When we had been sunbathing, I had suggested to Helen that I Would shave her bush as if she swam in the pool she would have pubic hair popping out of her swimming costume."

"I told Helen that it was more hygienic and would also make her pussy more sensitive. We had a bottle of wine after lunch, and the wine cooler and empty glasses hadn't been taken away. I rinsed the wine cooler then Helen stood over the toilet as I trimmed her beautiful pussy with a pair of scissors. She then lay on the bed, and I applied the shaving gel around her vulva and ass. I then started to shave her, her legs were wide open, I felt my cunt getting wet, I was being turned on shaving my daughters pussy."

"Then I noticed some cunt juice coming out of Helen's beautiful cunt. Then I felt Helen slip two fingers inside my wet cunt, she started to tease my hard clit with her fingers, it felt so good. Helen then put her mouth onto my cunt and started to suck my hard clit as she finger fucked me as I shaved her beautiful cunt."

"I soon had her completely smooth, including her ass hair. I took my middle finger and slid it inside Helen's hot wet cunt. I used her cunt juice as lube and slipped my middle finger up her tight ass, Helen moaned with pleasure then said, "Mum, I love that, your cum tastes so sweet. I want to be honest with you, I once took one of your butt plugs, I love having one in my ass as I play with my hungry pussy. I have it with me, should I go and get it?"

"I told her that I was the same and loved a butt plug in my ass as I played with my pussy. I told her that I had brought all my toys with me and I would get them so we could use them later. I also told her that I had some new butt plugs that were an inch and a half longer, giving a wonderful feeling. Then we tongue kissed, I found it so arousing tongue kissing my daughter. We soon were kissing and touching."

"We lay on the bed, the fan was amazing, it was so warm outside, but we both felt so comfortable. I keep it in my bedroom at home, we use it in the summer, it really cools us and makes it so comfortable to fuck in warm weather. We then started to sixty-nine, it was wonderful, I came in Helen's mouth. Her cum was so sweet, Helen came in my mouth several times, I loved it, I was hungry for my daughter's cum, she was so horny. Three days before her period she gets so horny, every month I look forward to these days, I give her pleasure, and she gives me lots of pleasure."

The meal was ready, it was delicious. Jack was getting horny listening to Beate speaking about Helen. Jack's cock was rock hard throughout the meal, Beate asked, "Jack, your cock looks magnificent, can I take some pictures of him then I want you to video me licking the precum from your head slit?"

Beate got her iPhone and took several pictures then gave Jack the iPhone. Beate then Beate teased the bulbous head of Jack's cock with her tongue, everything that she did was slow and deliberate, she was making a very sexy video. She squeezed his slit open then slowly and carefully she ran the tip of her tongue up and down the length of his slit. Jack was getting aroused watching as he filmed, Beate said in a very sexy voice, "Darling, your precum is so sweet, I want you to spray my tits and mouth with your cum when you fuck me later," Beate then slipped two fingers inside her hot wet cunt, she then licked her two fingers clean and said, "My hungry cunt is still dripping from our earlier fuck, and your cum is still delicious, let me deep throat you then we can start again?"

Jack then videoed Beate as she deep throated him, every movement that she made was slow and calculated she finished off by saying, "I've made you so fucking hard now fill my hungry cunt with your massive cock, fuck me hard and deep, I want you to really fuck me, I want to go home tonight so Helen can lick my cunt clean and taste your delicious cum."

They then put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Beate was hot when she watched the video, she said, "That's so good, I'm going to treasure this, your cock looks unbelievable, let's go to bed, you can do whatever you want with me. When I said earlier that I wanted you to spray my tits and mouth with your cum, I don't want that tonight as Helen is three days away from her period tonight. Jack, please cum inside my cunt as I'll have to look after Helen when I get home, and I want her to taste your delicious cum."

For the next ninety minutes, they both pleasured the other. Beate told Jack that Helen had never been with a man. She had never been attracted to any of the guys around her at University. Helen had got herself off by playing with herself. After last year's summer holiday they were spending a lot of time together.

Beate had introduced her to Uschi as Uschi was so good in bed, the threesomes were unbelievable as there was nothing that Uschi wouldn't do in bed. Uschi was divorced, she didn't have any children. She had married when she was eighteen. She came from a good family. Her parents weren't happy when she got married, but her mother had supported her during her difficult marriage.

Her father had died ten years ago, and her mother was comfortably off.

Uschi was now thirty-five, she had got divorced when she was twenty. Her only job had been in the restaurant, she worked hard and helped in every department. Within six months of her starting Hans had bedded her, he had been infatuated with her enormous tits.

Beate told Jack that her tits were unbelievable. Uschi still socialised with her mum, going to the cinema and theatre. Beate told Jack that they looked like two sisters rather than mother and daughter. Ruth, Uschi's mum, was identical to Uschi, slim with enormous tits.

Uschi had told Beate that after her father had died that her mum was still sexually active and Uschi had looked after her needs, she even did today. Hans had wanted a threesome with Uschi and her mum, and they had done it as it was easy money for them as they could make Hans cum in minutes. Beate also told Jack that she had been with Ruth and Uschi, and they worked well as a team.

Just after they had both climaxed Beate's phone beeped she had a message from Helen which read, "Hi mum, all went well at the restaurant, I got a Pizza on the way home, it was delicious. When will you be home? I'm so hot and hungry for you. I'm lying on your bed naked, and my legs are spread wide open for you, my pussy is dripping, love H."

Beate let Jack read the message then said, "Jack, I'd like Helen to join us tomorrow afternoon. I'm working until two, your last appointment finishes at two can I bring Helen to your apartment at three, we could have eight hours together as I want Helen home for eleven as she has an early start the following morning."

They kissed tenderly with affection, then Jack said, "I would love that, do what needs to be done."

Beate smiled then kissed Jack then started typing, "Darling, I'll be home soon, how wet is your tight cunt? Send me a picture or a short video that will get me home faster xx."

Two minutes later, a short video of Helen working her pussy with a giant dildo appeared. She pulled it out of her pussy then licked the dripping tip then coated her hard nipples with her cum. Also attached was the message my tits are covered with my cum, looking forward to you licking them clean xx H."

Beate then attached the video with the accompanying message, "I've had this tonight twice in every hole if you would like to share it with me tomorrow afternoon at three then send me a picture of the dildo up your tight ass xx."

A few minutes later another video arrived showing Helen with a dildo in her ass and one in her pussy, it looked terrific, the message read, "That's a massive cock, and I want it. I hope that's Jack's cock, I love him now and if that's his cock, then I'll love him more. Count me in for tomorrow xx H."

Beate replied, "It is Jack, we will both love him, I'll be home in ten minutes, I want you to eat my pussy and taste Jack and my cum cocktail."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,527 Followers