Jack's Daily Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! No, I'm sure it doesn't mean that," Jack said looking at Gee and Bal for confirmation as did the rest.

"Jack is not King. He is... the Queen's Consort," Gee said with a subdued voice.

"Consort?!? But that means he's married to the Queen!" Roland continued to hyperventilate.

"Altarians don't have the concept of marriage or even boyfriend girlfriend. I have no idea what being an Altarian Consort means," Jack growled. "Regardless, I have to get back to Altaria. I'm a 'daddy'... again. See, here it's appropriate to use that term. They're babies."

Diana squirmed. "On Earth it's a term of endearment and has no age restrictions," she pouted.

Jack went still and looked at the woman. "You know I'm from Earth, right?"

Her pout just got deeper.

Jack looked back to Walter. "Do you have everything you need to finish the tuxedo?" The man nodded, still looking a little awestruck to be clothing the Queen's Consort. "OK, add to that order eight dress shirts and four pairs of dress slacks, you select the colors and patterns. You have impeccable taste and you have the sizes. I'll settle the bill now so my order can just be picked up tomorrow," he explained.

Walter entered his order into his sales terminal and Jack's eyes widened at the total but he knew his account would cover it so he authorized the transfer.

"May we claim to have dressed the Altarian Queen's Consort in our marketing materials?" Walter asked.

"Sure, but you might want to hold off for a short time to see how the winds blow. I have a feeling not everyone will be as controlled in their reaction as Diana here." Glancing at the woman in question he was surprised to see she was looking back with desire in her eyes. Hadn't he just accused her of acting childish?

There was a series of heavy thumps on the front door and Gee made her way over to Jack's side.

"There is a group of angry looking men at the door and I don't believe they are annoyed at not being able to purchase clothing. I believe we were seen entering this establishment which is no longer a safe place for you. We should leave," she insisted.

Bal arrived at his side. "Someone is pounding on the back door as well. They sound angry."

There was a loud rattling sound and they turned their eyes to the front windows where riot guards were rolling down to protect the glass. This covered the front and rear doors as well. Walter stepped out of the backroom where he'd triggered the protection.

"How are we supposed to leave now?" Jack asked him.

"I can fly you out," Diana said. "If we are going to leave I suggest we do it now before someone thinks to go to the roof parking lot." Gee and Bal nodded to her and they set off at a trot.

Jack quickly shook Walter's and Roland's hands then raced after the ladies. When he stepped out onto the roof Diana was already behind the controls powering up the sleek vehicle and Bal had the rear door open. Gee grabbed his arm as he came out onto the roof deck and the two agents practically tossed him in the back door as they followed him in. He fell into the foot well on his back and the two Altarians climbed on top of him, hiding him from view. They'd pulled their gowns off and used their black fur to make the back seat look like it was in deep shadow. It was a very convincing illusion. The only problem being the fact that Jack now had two naked Altarian females pressing their bodies over his and he began to respond.

"Can you two get off of me?" Jack pleaded.

"Lie still and be quiet!" Bal hissed and squished him deeper into the well.

That just pressed her lower breasts harder against his chest and her upper ones against his chin. Gee's stomach was bearing the brunt of his growth. "That is uncomfortable. Stop it," Gee grunted.

"I would if you two would get off of me!" he growled. His arm was trapped beneath him and began to cramp so he had to move it. He tugged it out from under his body and felt something wet.

"Remove your hand, NOW!" Bal growled.

He jerked his hand away from her inner thighs. "Oh god! I'm sorry, my arm was cramping. No offense meant." Desperate to get his mind off of the sensations he was feeling with Bal's breasts rubbing him and Gee squirming against his erection he called out to Diana.

"Are you taking us to the Gate terminal?" he said.

"I was but there was a huge crowd of people in front of the building. There was nowhere safe to land and you would never have made it to the entrance. I'm taking you to my place until we can think of another idea. It's secure," she answered.

Jack struggled to remain calm but his body was heating up. He was sure his musk must be reaching saturation in the closed interior of the vehicle. While they were remarkably disciplined, he was beginning to scent a spicy heat coming from the agents.

Bal shifted suddenly and a stiff nipple was pressing against his lips. He gasped involuntarily and it was in his mouth. She clutched his head to hold him still but his tongue stroked the fleshy nub pinched between his lips. Bal made a sound much like a whimper and pressed her tit harder against his mouth. He opened his mouth a little wider and sucked more of her tit inside while his tongue stroked across her nipple feeling it swell.

This had the effect of making his cock stand at full attention and Gee squirmed to find a more comfortable position for her poked stomach.

Bal began trembling and twitching. She was moaning with need so Jack moved his hand back to the wetness and felt her tense up as his fingers slid inside. She didn't say anything this time but just opened her legs slightly to allow him better access. He pumped two fingers deeply into her and he heard her breath gust out in deep panting. Ten strokes later he gently tugged at her nipple with his teeth and her thighs snapped together pinning his hand in place. Bal gushed her orgasm over his hand and unfortunately over Gee's chest.

Gee sputtered her indignation then the light in the vehicle dropped suddenly as it swept under the cover of a garage.

"We're here," Diana said over the seat.

Gee was immediately moving. She opened the door and slipped out to ensure they were secure. Bal disengaged from Jack and wobbled as she tried to follow her partner. She glanced back at Jack with a troubled look then was outside. He pulled himself out of the foot well, picked up the Altarian's gowns, and climbed out into the interior of a private garage. There was a space next to Diana's for another vehicle but otherwise the space was empty. A door to the house was off to their left.

"This is a private dwelling?" Gee asked Diana.

"Yes, it's just me," she replied and Jack noticed her face was flushed. She moved forward and palmed the door open and Gee was inside. Moments later Bal indicated they could enter.

"We must... clean ourselves Do not leave the house and stay away from the windows," Bal said as the two Altarians took their gowns from Jack and stepped into the guest washroom.

As soon as they were alone Diana crushed herself up against Jack's chest and her tongue was in his mouth.

Jack reeled with the incredible sensation of her large tits pressing against him. It had been a long time since he'd felt that. He kissed her back, tangling his tongue around hers as she ground her mound against his cock. His hands dropped to grab her ass and he pulled her tight against himself.

Diana pulled back as suddenly as she'd kissed him and grabbed his hand. She pulled him down the hall and across the house through the door to her bedroom. They frantically took their clothes off as they drank in each other's bodies. She grinned appreciatively when he threw off his shirt.

Diana was all lush curves and smooth skin. She kept fit but not to the point where her softness was replaced by hard planes of her underlying muscles. Her breasts were large and she supported them with a sexy black lace bra which she was just removing. Jack smiled when he saw her large areola and thick nipples. So different from the Altarians. His last article of clothing dropped and she pulled him onto the bed. She slid her body over his and kissed him again.

It was heaven! Diana was so soft and so much heavier than an Altarian, not that he'd be so stupid to tell her that.

He rolled her over onto her back and kissed his way down her neck. She moaned and he made note to return to her sensitive neck later.

Jack squeezed her breasts in his hands, marvelling at their weight and softness then he took as much of one in his mouth as he could. He teased her nipple with his tongue as he gently scraped his teeth across the areola. Diana grabbed his head and pulled it tighter against her breast. He finally had to push himself away as he was at risk of suffocating in her flesh. He paid equal attention to her other tit and barely escaped losing his life to that one as well. He made his way down her smooth torso.

He noticed she had a bit of jewellery dangling from her belly button and moved on to the small patch of hair she'd left above her pussy. He pressed his lips to it and Diana moaned and thrust her hips up as her eyes closed.

He could scent that she was ready and needed no further teasing. He stroked her from bottom to top once with the flat of his tongue and she arched once more as she cried out her pleasure.

Jack remembered his female anatomy lessons and brought her to heights she'd never experienced before. Her swollen clit tingled madly as he returned to it again and again only to stop to allow the sensations to calm.

"Fuck me Jack! Oh God! Fuck me!" she cried as she clawed at him to climb back up her body.

He froze, his brain returning to him. "I don't have a condom!"

"I'm on the pill. Get up here and fuck me!" she growled.

Without further delay Jack moved up on the bed and slipped his hard cock deep into her wet pussy. He didn't stop until their bodies slapped together.

"AAAAaaaaaaaaah! Fuck! That felt so good!" Diana screamed.

Jack started up a rhythm as she cried out and pulled at his ass. Then he accelerated until he was hammering her into the mattress.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MMMEEEEE!!!!!" Diana screamed, her legs flung wide. She looked up at him with a strange expression then she reached up and grabbed his horns. Her smile went crooked and her eyes rolled back in her head. Jack snorted in surprise but unconsciously increased his pace and force until the slamming impacts were becoming brutal and both of them were bathed in sweat.

"I- I- I'M CU- CUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGG! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!" Diana screamed as her body spasmed under Jack's. He finally allowed himself to release and his orgasm crashed over his senses as he ground against Diana.

"FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck!" she squealed as the extra sensation against her clit drove her up and over another precipice.

Finally they were both spent and Diana's hands released their grip on his horns. Jack flopped to the bed beside her.

"Oh my god! What you did to me! It was so hot!" she gasped.

"Yeah, that was pretty intense," Jack gasped as he tried to catch his breath.

She rolled onto her side to watch him. "That was just what I needed after that drive!" Diana gushed. "What were you doing behind the seat? I just got more and more fired up!"

Jack was a little uncomfortable talking about that so he shrugged.

"Daddy was right, you are the wrong kind of man for me which makes you all the more delicious!" she giggled.

Jack's alarm bells were ringing at maximum volume now. Diana was a rebellious daddy's girl looking for depraved sex tales she could torture her father with. What was more depraved than having sex with a man who had sex with aliens? Who was her 'daddy' anyway?

"You said your father doesn't like Human-Alien relations. This would likely hurt him greatly. I thought you were trying to mend fences with him!" Jack exclaimed.

"Daddy's such a hypocrite! He works on Earth's Security Council Force, deals with Human-Alien relations all day playing the protector yet all he really wants to do is to force every Alien off the planet! He'd gun them all down if he could. He makes me so angry! Why does he have to be like that!" she began to cry.

Jack realized he was in a very bad place. He rolled off of the bed and grabbed his clothes. His pants were coated in Bal's spray. He'd need to clean them but first he needed to clean himself, quick. He smelled of sex!

He handed Diana a box of tissues then ducked into the bedroom's bathroom and jumped in the shower. He washed the scent of sex from his body and dried off quickly. At the sink he washed the leg of his pants to clean most of the spray off. He dressed and stepped back out into the bedroom.

Diana was sitting on the edge of her bed. She'd slipped her panties and bra on and looked incredible except for the sad look on her face. Jack needed to hide her body from his sight so he brought her the silk dressing gown he saw hanging on the back of the bathroom door. She saw him holding it and stood up so he could help her put it on. She smiled, took his arms and wrapped them around her under her breasts. This pressed her ass against his groin and his cock immediately woke up.

"Mmmm! Looks like someone is glad to see me!" Diana moaned.

Jack pulled himself away. "We don't have time right now, Diana. I have to get back to Altaria."

"That's it? You seduce me, make love to me and toss me aside?" she pouted.

"Seduce you?!? You were the one who dragged me across your house to have sex!" Jack exclaimed.

Her pout got deeper. "OK, but, it was the best I've ever had and I don't want you to disappear from my life!"

"It was really great sex and I think you are incredibly beautiful and sexy but I'll be honest. I'm worried you're just using me to punish your father."

Her expression went from angry denial to confusion to embarrassed acceptance in quick succession. Jack saw that for all her 'daddy' talk, the woman had a brain in that beautiful head and could use it. He relaxed a little.

"Earth Council Security Forces have arrived to take us to the Gate terminal," Gee said, standing in the open doorway. "Are you finished having sex? May we leave?"

"DIANA!" came a shout from down the hall.

"Daddy?" she replied.

Jack looked at Diana in shock. "YOU CALLED HIM?!?"

"No!"

"Bal contacted the Earth Council to get us secure transport to the Gate terminal. They said they'd be here in twenty minutes but they arrived in fifteen."

There was a loud bang. A gunshot! Gee spun and saw a man holding his eye running towards the bedroom. Her hands moved too fast for Jack to follow them but he heard a scream of rage. Gee shot out of the bedroom and Jack surge forward after her.

Once he got to the door the scene burned into his mind.

Far down the hall Bal lay crumpled on the floor.

Gee was fighting a man with body armor whose eyes were tearing badly. His ability to see must have been impaired by something.

The man wasn't going down under Gee's kicks and punches. His body armor was too strong.

Gee kept doing something with her hands and the man kept his hands up to protect his eyes.

Jack wasn't even aware he was racing down the hall at the man until the scream of rage burst from his throat.

The man was fast. He snatched a gun from his hip and fired it in the direction of the scream but Jack had dipped his head down. The bullet deflected off his horn and screamed off into the ceiling as he charged forward.

Jack hit the man's face with his horns and there was a sickening crack as bones broke. He collapsed like a rag doll with Jack falling over him. Once they both landed Jack scrambled away from him and rushed down the hall to see Bal. She was breathing but there was a bullet wound through her side. Two more Security Forces troops rushed into the house and yelled for everyone to freeze.

Jack yelled for them to get a stretcher.

The first man through the door turned to him and recognized him. "Ambassador Danner! What is the situation sir?"

"That man is the father of the home's owner. He's also a xenophobe. He shot Bal here and attacked Gee. He also shot at me but I knocked him down. I need to get my friend back to Altaria NOW!"

Diana came out of the bedroom and saw her father. She screamed and ran to his side. Gee didn't block her as she'd already removed and disarmed all of his weapons.

"I'm sorry about your father Diana but he was going to kill us," Jack said gently as he waited for the stretcher for Bal. His last sight of the beautiful woman was her crying on her father's chest.

The trooper returned and Jack and Gee secured her to the floating platform. They rushed out of the house and into the back of the large truck. They flew with emergency priority over all other traffic back to the Gate terminal. Jack saw the large angry mob waiting outside of a security barricade that had been set up around the building. He was sickened by the small minded reactions of these fearful people.

They had called ahead so once they parked directly in front of the terminal they went straight to the Gate room and through to Altaria. An Altarian security team was waiting on the other side and exchanged stretchers with the Earth Forces who went back through the gate to Earth.

The next minutes were a chaotic blur as the group was rushed to the hospital. Bal was rushed off to an operating theatre and Gee and Jack were moved to separate treatment rooms where they were attended to. Gee just had bruising so she came to find Jack. Three doctors were inspecting the point where the bullet had deflected. They passed some devices over the spot until Jack had had enough.

"What?" he finally growled.

"The underlying structure of your horns is very resilient. It is healing and will be back to full strength likely in a few days. The outer surface is exceptionally dense. The silver streak the bullet left behind appears to be residue torn from the bullet. It's pure silver!"

"He had his handgun loaded with silver bullets?!?" Jack exclaimed.

Gee looked at him closely. "Is the choice of that metal significant?"

"It proves his xenophobia at the very least. At most he was a fucking lunatic! On Earth silver bullets were supposed to be the only way to kill mythological monsters called Werewolves. They don't exist and the whole thing is based on a make believe story. You and Bal should join me for movie night and we can watch some old classic horror stories like 'The Werewolf' or 'Frankenstein'." Gee gave him a rare smile.

Thinking of Bal Jack turned to the doctor. "Can we leave now? We need to check on Bal."

The doctors nodded so Jack and Gee went looking for her. They found a doctor outside of the operating rooms who said Bal was currently in surgery and they'd need to take a seat. They sat side by side and waited. Jack suddenly remembered Gee's rapid hand motions during the fight.

"Gee, what were you doing with your hands that was causing that guys eyes to water so badly?" he asked quietly.

She held open her palm and in it were three translucent rubber bands.

"You were shooting him in the eyes with rubber bands?!?" he gasped.

"Very effective eye irritant!" she said quietly.

"Sure if you are as accurate with them as you seem to be." He picked one of them up and examined it. He didn't recall seeing this kind of rubber band in the bag. "Where did you get these?"

"Tailor shop, back room. Bal got them," Gee said looking towards the doors.

"You only have three left?" he asked. She nodded looking up at him.

Jack realized how close that fight had been.

Gee reached up and rubbed the silver streak on his horn. It seemed to be permanent. "I like your accessorizing. Looks good against the black of the horn," she said with another rare smile. He smiled back and nodded.

The doors opened and a doctor came out looking for them. They immediately stood and walked to her.