Jack's Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack's education continues.
2.3k words
4.55
67.2k
5
2

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: The stories previously posted in the series "Jack Awakens" and "Jack's Exploits" were originally the opening chapters of a book which I had started writing over the last few months. I have now decided to post the entire book, which traces the sexual development of a high school boy during his senior year, hopefully at the rate of one chapter each week. The stories previously posted have been retitled as "Jack's Education" in strict chronological order, under the "Novels and Novellas" classification, as the book covers a variety of sexual behaviors and experiences.

*

CHAPTER 3

Jack awoke with a start and momentarily wondered where he was. He soon remembered, when he saw Tina coming back into the bedroom wearing a robe and carrying a tray. "Hi, sweetie, did you have a nice nap?" she smiled at him as she put the tray on the nightstand.

"I really did," he said. "I didn't know I was so tired!"

"I think you wore yourself out," she replied, as she shrugged off her robe, letting it slip to the floor. "But I don't think John Thomas is tired, is he?" indicating Jack's cock as it began to rise again at the sight of Tina's gorgeous nude body.

"No, I guess not," he agreed as Tina handed him a glass of wine she had just poured. They clinked glasses and Tina said, "To the good times!" She got back on the bed next to him and cuddled up to him as best she could with a glass of wine in her hand.

Jack was really curious about how she had decided to take him to bed, so he said, "I was serious when I told you I'd never done anything like this before. This was really my first time to, er, you know....."

"First time to fuck a woman?" Tina interrupted.

"Well yes, it was. How come we're in bed together? How did this happen?"

"You really shouldn't question good fortune, baby, but this is the truth. I overheard Tim and Toni talking about you and how they were arranging to get you laid. What they were planning seemed kind of risky, because it may not have worked the way they thought." Jack was shocked that Tim would discuss his plans with Toni, as he thought that it was a secret between himself and Tim. Tina continued, "I decided to take matters into my own hands and show you how a real woman would feel, instead of an inexperienced teenager. One thing, though," she said, with a little grin. "Technically you still haven't fucked a woman, she fucked you! But don't worry, in just a little while, you'll get the chance to do just that. This time, we'll go more slowly, and you'll make me come more than once!"

She smiled at him again as Jack asked, "But how come you decided to do this for me?"

"This isn't the first time I've had sex with a boy much younger than myself. I love to teach young men the art of lovemaking and I feel that it is much better for them to learn from an experienced and willing woman than to fumble around with girls of their own age. Besides which, I love the feel of young, strong cocks plunging inside me! Just like the one you have here," she said as she lovingly fondled his hard prick with her hand.

"So how many boys have you been with?"

"Well, I guess it must be at least ten."

"Ten?"

"Yes, I've been the first lay for a good few of Tim's friends and I even got to fuck Toni's first boyfriend before he could do anything with her!"

"What!"

"She'd complained that he was very naïve and fumbling around, and wasn't getting any satisfaction from him."

"So you stepped in?"

"Yes, but only because she asked me to."

"Tina, you're something else! Does your husband know your fuck these boys?"

"Jack, my husband is a very busy man and he spends a lot of time away from home, so I have the freedom and the time to engage in my little hobby, as I like to think of it. Mind you, when he's home, he's a very loving husband and father, not to mention a wonderful lover, so our life is full as well as fulfilling."

"That's wonderful, Tina."

"There's one thing I should warn you about, Jack."

"What's that?" Jack said, slightly alarmed.

"Once you leave this room today, it will never happen again. I will teach you all I can in the time we have together, but once we are finished, the book is closed and I will no longer be available to you."

Jack felt a little disappointed to hear this, but he understood why. After all she was his friend's mom and a happily married woman. "I understand perfectly, Tina," he said. "Shall I still call you Tina afterwards?"

"Yes, I want you to. All of Tim's friends do, so it won't be unusual. By the way, how come I hadn't met you before yesterday? How long have you known Tim?"

"Actually, I've known Tim since we moved here about three years ago after my father died, but we only became friends two weeks ago."

"I'm sorry to hear about your father, Jack. What happened?"

"He died in a car wreck, Tina. He was driving home when a drunk driver going the wrong way on the interstate hit him head-on."

"Oh, Jack, I'm so sorry," she said, taking the empty glass from his hand and putting it on the table next to hers. She folded him into her arms and cuddled him gently in a very loving, almost maternal way.

"Thanks, Tina," he said, after they ended their embrace.

"So, what caused you to become friends with Tim after all this time?"

"Actually, I'm not sure I should tell you."

"Why not? Tim and I have no secrets from each other."

"Well, perhaps he should tell you himself."

"OK, then," she said, sounding disappointed.

"Well, let me just say that we found a common interest while we were in the showers."

She laughed, saying, "Now I understand! Like mother, like son, eh?"

Jack laughed too. "That's right! Talking of Tim, shouldn't he be home by now?"

"Yet another confession! I arranged for Tim to be out all afternoon, so we would not be disturbed. When you arrived first, I let you think he would soon be home, so that you wouldn't leave, which would have spoiled all my plans! It's now four and I don't expect them back until at least six. That still leaves plenty of time for us to relax and enjoy each other, and for me to show you a few more things. Don't worry, I'm enjoying this too!"

Jack turned to her and said, "Tina, the wine has me feeling horny again as you can see," indicating his fully erect cock. He bent down and kissed her on the right breast.

"Do you like my tits, Jack?" Tina asked, mischievously.

"Oh, yes, I really do! They are so beautiful. I see now why Toni has nice ones, too."

"Oh, so you noticed, eh?"

"You bet I did."

"Have you ever played with tits before?"

"No, I never have."

"Alright, Jack, let me show you how to treat a lady's boobs. Put your hand like so just under one of them and gently caress it." As she spoke she took his hand and put it on her breast to demonstrate the correct touch. "After a while you can increase the pressure ever so slightly and knead them a little. Gradually move towards the nipple area until your thumb can touch it, like so. Roll the nipple around with your thumb and generally you will find it becomes erect, just like mine has. Once you've done this, keep your hand on that boob, thumb still on nipple, massaging gently, and use your other hand to do the same to the other, like so."

Jack was following her instructions to the letter and now had one of Tina's beautiful globes in each hand. "OK, listen carefully. Keep fondling the outside of each boob with your hand, while you kiss one nipple, and then start gently to suck it. Usually this brings some kind of reaction from the lady. Switch to the other nipple and do the same. Keep alternating from one to the other and then maybe suck both at the same time. If you do it right she might start moving her hips in pleasure, and this is the first sign of sexual desire on her part. If you get this reaction, just like you have in me, you're well on your way!"

Jack was really enjoying himself now, sucking on each nipple alternately.

"OK, Jack, that's good, that's real good. Now it's time for the next stage," Tina said, as she lifted Jack's head from her tits.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"All right. Now I'm going to show you how to eat pussy, OK?"

"OK!" Jack said excitedly. Tina scrunched down a little on the bed, then parted her legs and raised up her knees. "Position yourself belly down between my legs with your head just by my pussy." Jack complied, and as he did so, Tina put both hands by her pussy and opened it out just like an oyster. Then she asked him, "Ever seen a pussy before?" and when Jack said he hadn't, she exclaimed, "Never?"

"No, never!"

"OK. You see right at the top there is a little knob, almost like a little cock? That's called the clitoris and is the most sensitive part of a woman's anatomy, even more sensitive than the nipples. If for some reason stimulating the nipples doesn't work, then move on down here and work on the clit. That should do the trick. But the key is to work your way to it gradually. Just like you can't score in baseball by missing out a base, you must go through every stage to really arouse a woman."

Jack was looking at her intently as she spoke. She took her hands away and her pussy closed up slightly. She continued, "OK, you ready? Bend down towards my pussy and kiss it like you kiss a mouth." Jack bent forward and kissed it as she instructed. It tasted slightly salty to him, but it wasn't an unpleasant taste.

"OK. Kiss it again, but this time use your tongue," she commanded. "Push your tongue between the lips and then circle it around, just like when you french kiss." Jack did as she said and she let out a little sigh. "Oh, Jack, that feels great! You're a quick learner! Now stay there and lick the sides with your tongue, oh, oh, Jack that's good! Work you way gradually up to the clit, tease me, tease me, yes, yes, yes!" Tina sounded in ecstasy now and Jack thrilled to her reaction.

"OK, Jack, you can lick my clit now. Oh, Jack that's beautiful! Lick it, lick it, oh wow!" Jack was becoming really turned on himself now and started to jerk his throbbing dick to gain some relief. In an instinctive move he started sucking her clit and this took her over the top. Tina moaned, "Oh Jack! I'm coming! I'm coming!" and started bucking her hips in a convulsive move, pushing her pussy hard against Jack's mouth. He held on for dear life and was shocked when she let out a stream of gooey liquid into his mouth! Tina grabbed Jack's head and held it tightly against her spasming cunt until her climax passed!

After a few moments, her heavy breathing started to return to normal and then she smiled down at him, "Wow, Jack, that was great! I haven't come that hard in a long, long time!"

"I did it OK, Tina?" Jack asked.

"You sure did! Now come up here so you can fuck me with that hard dick of yours!"

Jack trembled a little, as he moved his body over hers, realizing that at last he was going to fuck this wonderful woman, yet not really believing it! He was hot with passion, his cock throbbing and waving around. Tina drew up her legs, fully exposing her entrance to him. As she did so, she reached for his cock and finding it hard as steel, guided it to her cuntlips. Jack could feel the tip of his cock touch her labia and pushed forward, forcing his cock deep into Tina's cunt! It was warm and wet, spread wide from her orgasm, but still it grabbed his cock very firmly Jack felt its wetness upon his cock, which throbbed within her. Instinctively he started thrusting but almost immediately he was ready to come. He stopped his pumping motion to try to delay coming, but Tina, who had crossed her legs around his body, starting moving her hips in a circular motion. "Oh, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming!!" Jack gasped and he let out a huge stream of cum inside her pussy. He had come much sooner than he wanted, as he had so desperately wanted to make Tina come by fucking her. He was breathing heavily as Tina relaxed her legs from his back but held him tightly to her with her arms. Jack was sobbing as she kissed him tenderly. "What's wrong, baby?" she whispered.

"I... I... w..wanted it ...to last... much longer," he sobbed. "I...I...w..wanted to make you c...c...come again!"

"Don't worry about it, Jack. We still have time you know. Come, lie down next to me and rest a while. We'll do it again soon, I promise!"

Jack was very happy to hear this from her that he gave her a big sloppy kiss. "Thank you, thank you, honey!" he said, as he slipped off her body to lie down at her side and put his arms around her. It felt so good for both of them that they soon dozed off.