Jack's Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack said, "If you're leaving now, would you mind giving me a ride home? My house is not too far from here."

"No problem, Jack," Betty said, "but what about your friend?"

"I'm pretty tired, so I'll catch her another time."

"All right, then. Let's go!"

"OK," Jack said. "Jeff, can you let Tim know I've gone home? I'll see you all at school on Monday."

"OK, Jack."

Jack left with Betty and Sara and they drove him to his house. When they arrived, Jack got out of the car, but before they left told them, "Thanks for the ride. It was nice meeting you both. I hope I see you again sometime soon?"

"That would be nice," Betty said, giving him a card. "Give me a call sometime, OK?"

"Thanks, I'll do that!" he said. "Goodnight, now!"

"Goodnight, Jack!" they chorused, as they drove off.

As Jack let himself in, he thought to himself, life is good! Not only did I fuck two women today, maybe I have a couple more lined up! As he thought about the good things in store, he was surprised to find that his cock was starting to get hard again! Can't keep a good man down for long, he thought, as he went upstairs to his room. He was really sleepy now and fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.