Jack's Education Ch. 15

Story Info
Latesha joins the group.
8k words
4.52
28.7k
00

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was looking forward to the night's activities as he showered after school in his new bathroom. He was already feeling horny again, despite the frenetic action with Latesha and his friends the previous evening. He was wondering what they had in mind tonight, but he knew that at the very least they would be participating in Latesha's induction into their society. It could hardly be called a brotherhood any more, with the introduction of a girl, and Jack wondered how this was going to work out, and especially if any jealousy might arise if one of them got attached to her. Actually, he reflected, it appeared that Jeff, of all people after the way she had treated him the previous night, might be that one, but he also had to admit that those feelings might be mutual. But then hadn't Latesha been really keen to join? Who knows what her motives were, but Jack didn't really care if he could get to fuck her once in a while. 'Listen to me' he thought to himself, 'one week ago I was a virgin who didn't know if he was ever going to get laid! And now, well, I've almost lost count of the girls I've fucked!'

Jack finished dressing and went upstairs to wait for his friends to pick him up. His mother had not got home yet, and this reminded him that within a few days she would be leaving for California. He had mixed feelings about this, because his mother, although she was a busy professional woman, had always taken good care of him, making sure he ate properly and that he had clean clothes ready to wear. Now he would have to take care of these things himself, although Maria had promised that Janice, who would be moving in upstairs with her husband over the weekend, would try to help out. On the other hand, the good news was that she was giving her car to him, so that at long last he would be independent and not have to rely on others for rides. Another thought he had was that their group could hold their meetings at his house, which would allow a little more privacy and make it less likely they would be disturbed.

All of these thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a horn, and he looked outside to see Tom's van outside. He locked up the house and ran out to meet them. Tim was alongside Tom, but there was nobody else in the back. They greeted each other and then Tim explained, "We'll pick up Jeff next and then go for Latesha."

"What about Jim?" Jack asked.

"He had to stay back at school to work on a project, but we'll get him last. Tonight's target is his discovery, so he's definitely coming."

"Are we still going to induct Latesha tonight? I must say I need a blowjob!"

They laughed at this comment and Tim replied, "Aren't we the horny one? Yes, I guess we're still going to do that afterwards. By the way, I got some great photos last night after you went home."

"Oh, really? Who of?"

"None other than the maestro Tom here and his date!"

"So how did you get them? Don't tell me you hid in the back of the van!"

"No, much better than that! I hid in the closet of the motel room, and Tom brought Molly back there and screwed her brains out!"

"Fabulous! So Molly put out, eh?"

Tom said, "She sure did! She was really hot last night, and in any case I was in no mood to take no for an answer. Actually I didn't ask any questions, so no answer was needed!"

At this point they pulled up in front of Jeff's house and Tom sounded his horn. A couple of minutes later, Jeff appeared, and much to their surprise, he had Latesha with him. They came out to the van hand in hand and Jack opened the door for them.

"This is a surprise!" said Tim. "We thought we were picking up Latesha from her house?"

"I decided to save some time by getting her first. Ain't she a sight for sore eyes?" She certainly was that, for she was wearing a black mini skirt and a tight white turtleneck sweater that showed off her beautifully big but shapely boobs to perfection.

"Hello, my brothers!" Latesha said, planting a kiss full on each one's mouth in turn. "How y'all doin' tonight?"

"Great, now you're here," Tim said. "You look great tonight. None the worse for last night, I take it?"

"Not at all," she replied. "I'm ready for more of the same!"

"Now you're getting us all excited again," Jack exclaimed. "We might not get to Jim's place at this rate!"

"Let me see if you're telling the truth," Latesha said, reaching over and feeling the front of Jack's pants. "Yes, it's true, guys! Jack has a hard-on! What about you guys up front? Y'all hard, too?"

"What do you think?" Tim replied.

Latesha leaned forward to put her hand in his lap. "Oh, yeah! That's hard, too! You guys want to fuck a sista?" she said teasingly.

"We'll wait," Tim said. "They say anticipation doubles the fun!"

They arrived at Jim's house and after a while he came out to the van. He jumped in the back where Latesha grabbed him and kissed him on the lips, just like the others. "Hi, brother! How ya doin'?"

"Fine!" he replied. "What a nice welcome! Any one else want to kiss me?"

"Shut up!" Tim said.

Latesha reached down to feel Jim's dick. "Hey, that's hard, too! What's going on?"

Jack said, "We're all horny bastards and you're going to get fucked!"

They all laughed, and then Tim asked Jim, "So who we got lined up for tonight, Jim?"

"Her name is Sally and she lives just round the corner. Take the next left and we can park in the alley behind her apartment."

Jack and his friends drove to the alley behind Sally's apartment where Tom parked the van.

"Get the gear, but be quiet. We have to climb onto this roof, then over to that building and finally up those stairs." When they got there, the apartment was dark.

"I guess she's not home," Tim remarked.

"It's early yet. Let's wait for a while," Jim replied.

They waited for about half an hour, and then they saw Sally come home. She wasn't alone, and when Latesha saw who was with her, she exclaimed, "Well, that sonofabitch!"

"What's up?" Jack asked, and then they all saw the guy she was with was Latesha's boyfriend Frank!

"He told me he was working late tonight," she said. "Well that does it! You guys are my brothers, right?" They all nodded yes and she continued, "Well, feel free to do whatever you want with him! I'm finished with him for sure now!"

Meanwhile Sally and Frank had some drinks, while they sat on the couch necking. He slipped his hand into her blouse and she pushed him away. He stood up and looked menacingly at her, saying something. Whatever he said convinced her to let him continue and she took his hand, pulling it back inside her blouse.

Frank unbuttoned Sally's blouse and pulled it off. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Sally's tits weren't large, but they were beautifully shaped. They kissed deeply and then he moved his hands to her crotch. She made no objection to this move and he got bolder. He quickly pushed up her skirt and then removed her panties, almost tearing them off. He stuck a finger into her cunt, then knelt down and started licking it with his tongue. After a time, he stood up and let his pants drop to the floor, allowing his hard cock to spring free. He pulled her face towards his dick, but she resisted at first. There was another exchange of words between them, but finally Sally opened her mouth and took his prick into it. She started bobbing her head up and down on it and Frank seemed to like this, as he kept throwing his head back and closing his eyes. He didn't last long and very quickly came inside her mouth. After he pulled his cock out of Sally's mouth, she got up and ran from the room.

While she was not there, Frank pulled off the rest of his clothes and then jerked on his dick until it was standing up hard again. When Sally came back, she was wearing a robe and seemed surprised to see him naked. It seemed as if she was telling him he should leave, but Frank went crazy, lunging at her and tearing off her robe. He pushed her back on to the couch and forced her legs up against her chest, exposing her pussy. He rammed his cock into her cunt, and although Sally tried to resist him, he held his hand over her mouth and started punching her in the stomach until she stopped resisting. He pumped inside her for what seemed a long time, until finally he pulled out of her and shot another load of cum all over her belly and tits.

She sat up holding her stomach and crying, but he forced her to lick and suck his cock clean, until he became erect again. He sat down on the couch and made her kneel in front of him, forcing his hard dick into her mouth and reaching down to squeeze her tits hard. Sally tried to get up, but he poked her in the stomach and she fell backwards on to the floor. He knelt over her body and thrust his prick between her lips, making her suck him again. It appeared that she decided to try to end this as soon as possible and started bobbing her head up and down on his shaft really fast. Even though he had already come twice, he couldn't last long under this kind of sucking and soon came again. This time he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load of sticky cum all over her face and neck, and some dribbled down from his drooping cock on to her tits. When he had finished spurting, he made Sally suck his prick clean of all his cum.

After she finished sucking him, he tied her hands behind her back with one of her nylon stockings and gagged her by stuffing her panties into her mouth and tying the other stocking around her head to hold them in. He pulled her to her feet and then he grabbed her nipples and squeezed them, twisting them violently and pulling them as hard as he could. Sally screamed in pain, but no sound seemed to come out, and Frank slugged her hard in the stomach. Sally fell onto the floor, and he kicked her in the breast before starting to put his clothes back on. When he was fully dressed he stood over her and turned her over so that her left breast was on the floor and he stepped on it with his shoe. She tried to pull away, but he put his weight on it and twisted his foot, making her scream with pain.

He lifted his foot off her and reached down to feel the effect he had had, fondling her left breast and squeezing it, then turned her over so that her other breast was on the floor. This time he stomped his heel down on her breast first then stepped on it and ground on it with his heel, as if he was putting out a cigarette. This time when he felt her right breast, he smiled a wicked grin and then grabbed her by the tits and pulled her to her feet. He whispered in her ear while he grabbed her tits and squeezed each of them in turn. He took a switchblade out of his pocket and put the open blade on Sally's face while he made threatening gestures in her face. Suddenly, he slugged her again in the stomach as hard as he could and knocked her to the floor. He turned her on her side with his foot and stomped on her left breast again several times with his heel against the hardwood floor. Finally, seeing no reaction from her, he apparently decided he'd had enough fun and he went out of the door.

Horrified by what they had witnessed, the guys hurried over to her apartment and knocked on the door. Getting no answer, they tried the door and found it unlocked. They went in to find Sally unconscious, so they picked up her lifeless body and took her into the bedroom, laying her gently on her bed. While Latesha got a bowl of warm water and a facecloth and towel, the others untied Sally and removed the gag. Tim started to take photographs of her, showing the bruises that Frank has caused, including plenty of close-up shots of her pussy and tits. He even had them hold her upright for some shots and then they laid her gently back down on the bed so that Latesha could start bathing off Sally's wounds.

Finally, Sally started to come around. "Who are you?" she asked, still dazed.

"We heard a fight in here, so we looked in. Are you OK?"

"No, I'm hurt!" she cried, tears in her eyes. "He stepped on me, like a cigarette butt." Sally touched her sore breasts and finally realized that she was still naked. "Where's my robe?" They got it for her and she put it on before gulping down a glass of whisky that Jack handed to her.

"Who did this to you?" Latesha asked.

"A guy who works at the same factory as me. We've been going out for a while, and he's been bugging me to have sex with him. Tonight I agreed I would suck him off, but after I did it, he still wasn't satisfied, so then he beat me up and then fucked me!"

"Do you want us to call the police?"

"NO!" she protested. "I don't want to go through that!"

"Well, do you want us to beat him up for you?"

"No, I just want to forget the whole thing."

"OK, then," Jack said. "Are you sure you'll be OK?'

"Yes, I'm sure. But I'm very grateful to you for your help."

Jack made a note of her phone number from her phone, and then he told her, "Sally, I'll call you later to see if you're OK. You're a pretty girl and nobody should treat you like that."

She smiled at him, the first time she'd smiled after regaining consciousness. "Thanks!"

They hurriedly left the apartment and got back in the van. Tim said, "Wow, that was something else! That Frank is a nasty piece of work, ain't he?"

"That's for sure," Jack said. "We gotta do something now. Latesha, you're through with him, right?"

"You got that right!"

"OK, let's think about what we can do. But, right now I'm really horny after watching all that, not to mention looking at Latesha's tits all night!"

Jeff said, "OK, we all know how you feel! Let's go back to my place, so Latesha can pleasure us!"

"Right on! Let's go!"

Jeff's house was in darkness when they arrived there a few minutes later, and he told them that his parents had gone out for the evening, so they would have the house to themselves for a while. They went up to his room and closed the door behind them.

Tim started off by saying, "Well, we have some things to discuss before we get to the main event of the evening, the induction of Latesha into our group," he announced. "The first thing we need to talk about is what we are going to do about our mutual friend Frank. We had kind of agreed to Latesha's suggestion that we would leave him alone, but I think she has now changed her mind after seeing what he did tonight. Am I right, Latesha?"

"That's right, Tim," Latesha replied. "I never thought he was capable of the violence he did tonight and I'm definitely through with the bastard before he tries the same shit on me! He really needs to be taught a lesson after what he did to Sally tonight!"

"OK, then, we're agreed on that. Anybody have any ideas?"

Jack said, "Well, I think we need to plan it carefully so that we can get him on his own. I think he'll probably go back to Sally again, so maybe we can get her to trap him for us. If you like, I'll call her tomorrow and see when she might see him again and make sure we're there waiting for him."

"Sounds good," said Jeff, "but what are we going to do with him? It looks like he carries a knife in his pocket."

"That's right," said Latesha. "You guys need to be real careful handling him."

"Well, I think there's enough of us to handle him," said Tim. "Jack, call Sally tomorrow and let us know what she says."

"OK, Tim. I'll keep you posted."

"All right. Tonight we officially welcome Latesha to the club," said Tim. "I'm sure she's going to be a valuable addition to our membership."

"I'll really try to be, without getting in the way of your guy activities," Latesha replied. "Actually I have a couple of ideas already that might help y'all to expand your horizons and get even better experiences!"

"That's the spirit! You want to tell us now?"

"Sure. My first idea was that you could do some panty raids at school."

"Panty raids?" asked Jim. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you grab some unsuspecting girl and either persuade her to take off her clothes or strip her yourselves, so you can take pictures of her best parts for your collection. Depending on who it is you could possibly get her to participate in some sexy games, too, but that might be a bit risky on school premises."

"H'm," mused Jack. "You may be on to something there. We would get much better pictures like that, and we could use the photos as leverage to stop her from telling anyone."

"Yes, that sounds good," said Tim. "We'll discuss it later to see how we could pull it off, so to speak!" They all laughed at the unintended pun. "OK, Latesha, what's your other idea?"

"This is a bit more risky," she said. "With Tom's approval, some of us could drive round in his van looking for chicks to pick up. Once we get her inside the van, we chat her up and try to get her to take off her clothes. Once she does that, I believe it would be only a matter of time before you can get her to want to have sex with one of you."

"Wow, Latesha! You want to get us arrested?"

"No, no. It can only be consensual and nothing would be forced. We'll have the video camera running to tape all the action and that would be evidence that it was consensual. Besides which, if I'm there, the presence of another girl will tend to reassure her that nothing bad is going to happen to her."

"That's a good point. But what makes you think that a girl we've just picked up would want to have sex with us, after just a few minutes?" asked Jack. "I thought girls needed more to convince them they really want it?"

"Oh, Jack! Don't you know by now that girls like sex as much as you randy guys? The only difference is that guys will fuck any hole offered to them, while girls need to make some connection at a different level. But once you make them comfortable, their hormones kick in and they are ready to go!"

"OK, Latesha. Point taken. So what do you think, guys? Tom, it's your van, how do you feel about it?"

"It's a great idea, Jack, just so long as I'm not expected to do all the driving and I get my turn to bang one!"

"One thing, though," Tim interjected. "I think that all six of us in the van would be intimidating. I guess we'd need to take turns at it. Let's see, Tom will drive and Latesha will always need to be there. That leaves four of us. How about two at a time, one to shoot the video and the other to do the girl?"

"Sounds like a plan," Jim said. "When we're ready, we can draw lots to see who the first crew is going to be."

"One thing, though," Jeff said. "Who are these girls we'll be picking up? Are they going to be girls we already know?"

"My idea was that they would be complete strangers to us," Latesha replied. "They don't know us and we don't know them. There are always plenty of college girls visiting down here in Florida."

"OK, that's good," said Tim. "I don't know about you, but I love new pussy!"

"That's what I thought you guys would like about the idea," said Latesha.

"Good thinking!" said Tim. "All right, now for the main event. Latesha, could you please stand up in the middle of the floor for us." Latesha complied and Tim continued, "Now, please take off all your clothes, slowly, one piece at a time."

"OK, but this won't take long, because I'm not wearing much!"

She started a slow dance, moving her hips sensuously, and then gripped the bottom edge of her sweater and slowly pulled it up. After a while the bottom of her tits came into view, revealing the fact that she wore no bra. As she continued to tug on the garment, her large nipples were exposed until finally she pulled her sweater completely off. She threw it over at Jeff who caught it and held it in his lap. Latesha continued wiggling her hips and shimmying her shoulders as she slowly moved both hands behind her to unfasten her skirt. Continuing to shake her hips, she slowly unzipped the short skirt, until, aided by her body movements, the garment fell down by her ankles, leaving her standing there completely naked, as she was not wearing any panties either!