Jack's Education Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! That feels so good!" she yelled as she stood up, lifted up her skirt and straddled his legs.

Jack slipped his fingers back in her pussy which felt so good and so wet to him, but then Heather took hold of his dick and placed it between her cunt lips. Lifting her ass a little higher, Heather sunk back on his dick, arching her back and rocking on his hard cock. At first he didn't have to do anything as she was so hot she did all the work, but then Jack started pumping her, thrusting his hard dick in and out of her pussy while squeezing her plump tits.

Heather was moaning, "I'm coming, I'm coming! Fuck me harder!"

"Wait a second," Jack said. "I want to do you from behind, OK?"

Heather scrambled off him and bent over the nearest desk, then looked back at him, saying, "Come on then! Fuck me hard!"

Jack pulled her panties down and she slipped out of them, leaving them on the floor. He poised his throbbing dick back between her pussy lips, and then jammed it hard into her cunt. Heather gave a little scream then started bucking wildly, causing her juices to run down his leg. Two more strokes and Jack was almost ready to come. He asked her, "You like it hard? Hard up your cunt?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!"

Jack started pounding into her willing pussy, using long deliberate strokes, while Heather writhed around his hard shaft, until suddenly Jack felt her body go tense and then she screamed, "Oh, yes, yes, I'm cumming! Yes, Jack that's it!" Feeling her climaxing as his cock hit deep within her cunt, Jack soon reached his own zenith and pulled out of her, shooting a huge load of cum all over her ass and back, splattering it all over her. While she was recovering Jack picked up her red panties and wiped off his cum from her body before stuffing them in his pocket. As she straightened up, Jack turned her around and kissed her again. Jack zipped his pants back up, and helped her straighten up her clothes.

She smiled at him and said, "Thanks, Jack, I needed that!"

They went outside, making sure no one was around to see them leave the room. Heather told him that her dad was supposed to pick her up just after six, so they waited by the gate for him to come. While they were waiting he gave her another kiss and she said, "Promise you won't say anything about what we did? I'd hate anyone to find out I'd let you fuck me."

"Who's going to find out? Don't worry, Heather, I won't tell anyone. I really enjoyed fucking you!"

"I did too. I can't wait to feel your hard cock inside me again!" Just then a car pulled up and Heather said, "Here's Dad now. See you later, OK?"

"Bye, Heather. Take care!"

As he walked home from school, Jack started thinking about how his life had suddenly become much more exciting since his session with Tina. If he hadn't had that experience he might still be an innocent virgin! Well, he probably would have lost his virginity with Tim's help, but he doubted he would have had the nerve to fuck Heather like he had just now or any of the girls he had already been with since that glorious Saturday afternoon. He certainly would have been scared to death by Miss Hamilton yesterday, even if that had happened at all, since her curiosity wouldn't have been aroused by girls talking about him!

Well, now what? He started to think about all the girls in his class he had always liked and imagined getting it on with, and he never even had the nerve to talk to them, never mind ask them out. Well that was then and this is now! He was definitely going to after Virginia and Gwen soon and maybe a couple of others. Then a thought hit him. Hell, why not screw all of them? He could have every single girl in his class before he graduated, and then maybe even he'd go back for seconds with those he really liked!

He went inside and felt a little hungry, so he decided to make himself a sandwich. After he had eaten it, he decided to call Tim to see if anything was going on that night. He dialed Tim's number and after a couple of rings, Tina answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Tina, this is Jack."

"Jack, baby! How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks, Tina. How about you?"

"Great, thanks. You know, I really missed you after you left!"

"I missed you, too, Tina. Afterwards I really wanted to come back, but then I remembered that you said we couldn't be together again, so I moved on. Tina, you wouldn't believe what I've done since I left you!"

"What have you done, Jack?"

"Well, to be blunt, I've fucked at least ten girls since I saw you last!"

"What?"

"Yes, that's right! I've fucked ten girls, not to mention two grown women! You wouldn't believe it, but my teacher begged me to fuck her yesterday!"

"Come on, Jack! Stop teasing me!"

"No, honestly, it's all true! Not only that, I'm going to try to fuck every girl in my class before I graduate!"

"Jack, you've turned into a fucking machine!"

"That's what Tim told me would happen, Tina. Anyway, I want to thank you so much for showing me what to do. No matter how many girls I fuck, I'll never forget you!"

"You're welcome, Jack. I think you turned out to be my best "student"!"

"Thanks! Actually I called for Tim, but I'm glad to have the chance to speak to you. Did your husband get back safely?"

"Yes, he got back Sunday night, and I was still so turned on after you left that we made love all night! When he went to work the next day he looked exhausted!"

Jack laughed, and said, "He probably was! And I suppose you slept all day?"

Tina chuckled. "You got that right!"

"So, is Tim there?"

"No, actually Tim went out for a while. I'll tell him you called and I'm sure he'll call you back."

"OK, Tina, thanks! Thanks for everything!"

"You're welcome! Take care, Jack!"

12