Jack's Education Ch. 20

Story Info
Jack follows in his father's footsteps.
7.2k words
4.61
115.5k
6
4

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was previously posted as "A Mother's Love" and is the final chapter in the series, "Jack's Education"

*

The following morning Maria asked Jack as she drove him to school, "I should be home early today, so I can finish my packing before we go to dinner. I stayed late at the office last night to complete everything I need to do before I go. I guess you were already asleep when I got home."

"I tried to stay up but I got too sleepy, so I went to bed."

"Sorry about that, Jack. Well, you won't have to stay up for me any more, at least not for a long while, anyway. Tonight we'll have a nice dinner and have a reasonably early night."

"Sounds good, mom."

She dropped him off at school and the day passed uneventfully, except for one small encounter with Heather in the first class of the morning, which left him feeling horny all day. As happened the first day he had seen her, he was one of the last in the classroom, and she was already seated at her desk, which was just across the aisle from his. When she saw him come in, she flashed a brilliant smile at him, which just made his heart do a couple of somersaults. He settled at his desk and after sorting out the books he needed for the class, looked back in Heather's direction. When she saw he was looking at her, she twisted in her seat so that her legs were facing him, and then she winked at him. She pulled up her short skirt and parted her legs so that he could see she was wearing a pair of shocking pink satin panties. What she did next both shocked and excited Jack, especially after what had happened two days ago. Dropping one hand between her legs, she pulled her panties aside to show him her pussy and then used her other hand to point at him and then down at her pussy! It all happened in a flash, and then she resumed a normal position before winking and smiling at him. The damage was done, though, and Jack's cock was instantly hard at the sight of her pussy and at the memory of what it had felt like the previous afternoon.

Fortunately for Heather the teacher for that class was not Miss Hamilton but Mr. Hawkins, who although still only middle-aged, wore very thick horn-rimmed glasses and still couldn't see more than six feet in front of his face; he was quite oblivious to what had been going on at the back of the room. After class, Jack went over to Heather and said, "Well, Heather, up to your old tricks, I see! You must really want to strip naked in front of the class, hey?"

Heather giggled and said, "Not really, but I couldn't resist showing you what's waiting for you whenever you're ready!"

"I can't wait, babe!"

"So how about after school today?"

Jack was about to ask where and what time, but then remembered that today was the day that his mom was going to pick him up from school, as they were going out to have dinner together on the final evening before she left for San Francisco. Rather crestfallen, he replied, "I'm sorry babe, but I have plans tonight that I just can't break." Heather looked quizzically at him and he continued, "You see, I'm having dinner tonight with a very special lady!"

Heather just looked at him stony-faced, before asking, "And who is this special lady, may I ask?"

Jack looked seriously at her for a moment and then burst out laughing. "I had you going there, didn't I? Actually, it's my mom! She's leaving on an extended trip tomorrow, so we're having dinner together tonight." Heather grinned and gave him a playful punch on his arm, and then Jack continued, "After tomorrow, I'll have the place to myself, so there'll be plenty of chances for us to get together, OK?"

"Great, Jack! I guess I can wait for one more night." She looked at him thoughtfully, before adding, "Be warned I'm going to hold you to that, Jack! And guess what, for making me wait, we're going to fuck in every room of your house!" She giggled again and gave him another punch on the arm, before running off to her next class, leaving Jack standing there absolutely dumbfounded, but with a steel hard erection in his pants, just at the thought of what Heather had said.

He didn't see Heather again for the rest of the day, and when school was over for the day, he went to the front gate where his mom was already waiting in her car, the same one that would become his that very evening. They drove home and it was obvious that Maria was already in a very good mood, which boded well for the evening.

When they got home he went down to his room and changed out of his school uniform before settling down to do his homework assignment. At about six o'clock, he felt thirsty and went up to the kitchen for a soda. His mother was in the kitchen tidying up, and she appeared to Jack to be already dressed up for dinner.

"Hello, Jack," she said. "Will you soon be ready to go? Our reservations are for seven."

"Oh, really?" Jack replied, slightly surprised. "I didn't know we were going so early."

"Yes, I need to get an early night."

"OK, mom, I'll soon be ready. Do I need to wear a tie?"

"No, it's not formal, but you may need to wear a jacket."

"OK." With that, he went back downstairs for a quick shower and changed into grey slacks and white shirt with a navy blue blazer.

Right on the stroke of seven, they were being shown to their table by the maitre d' at Giorgio's and Jack was surprised at how busy the restaurant seemed, even at that early hour. They had been seated for just a few minutes when Jack heard in a throaty but unmistakably feminine voice from over his left shoulder, "Good evening. My name is Wendy and I will be your hostess tonight. I hope your evening at Giorgio's will be an unforgettable experience that you will want to repeat."

Jack could not resist turning to look at the source of these words, and the sight that greeted him almost took his breath away. He saw a gorgeous woman of about 35, he guessed, with a beautiful smile. She had raven hair, about mid-length down her back, and her tight form-fitting dress accented an admirable perfectly toned figure, with ample breasts and a small waist. As she turned to hand them their menus Jack saw that she had a well-defined ass and long legs encased in black nylons. She took their drinks order and walked away, watched closely by Jack, who was hypnotized by the gentle sway of her hips as disappeared into the next room. He started to feel his cock hardening, for there was something about her that reminded him of Tina, although she appeared to be somewhat younger.

All through dinner, Jack kept catching glimpses of Wendy as she attended to several other tables and additionally she seemed to be very attentive to them, checking frequently with them that everything was to their satisfaction. During these visits, Jack thought that he detected a twinkle in her green eyes and got the impression that she was flirting with him. This sparked an additional interest on his behalf and couldn't help getting aroused as she spoke to him, even though the things she said were seemingly innocuous.

After dessert, Wendy brought coffee for them, but as she set down the small cups of espresso, she said to Jack, "I was wondering, sir, if I could ask you for a favor?"

"Of course," Jack said, as his mother nodded encouragement. "What is it?"

"I need your help with something," she replied, and then turning to Maria, said, "You don't mind if I borrow him for just a couple of minutes, ma'am?"

"No, not at all," Maria replied.

"Thank you," Wendy said. Looking at Jack again, she said, "Please come with me."

"It will be my pleasure," Jack said, getting up from the table, hoping that his erection was not too obvious to anyone watching. He followed Wendy to the back of the room, and as they walked together, he asked, "Where are we going?"

"Just to the stockroom," she replied. "Who is that lady you're having dinner with?"

"Oh, that's my mother," he answered.

"She looks familiar. I feel like I have met her somewhere."

"It's possible. She's a prominent lawyer. In fact, tomorrow she's going on a trip to San Francisco to handle a case down there."

"I see," said Wendy. By this time they were going down the passageway leading to the restrooms. They passed both restroom doors and went right to the end, where Wendy unlocked a door and showed Jack into the stockroom, locking the door behind them. She indicated a ladder up against the shelving and showed him some boxes on the top shelf, saying, "I need to get all three of those boxes down and unfortunately the stockman is off tonight. Would you mind getting them for me?" Her eyes twinkled as she smiled at him. "I'll be very grateful!"

"Certainly," said Jack, and stepped on the bottom rung of the ladder. However, the way she had smiled at him had only reinforced his erection, and this did not go unnoticed by her. She stepped behind him and held the ladder as he started to go up. When he got to the top, he pulled the first box off the shelf and turned to hand it to her. As he did so, he noticed that the top button of her dress was undone, which he hadn't noticed before. He turned back to reach the second box and when he handed that one to her, the next button was undone. As he turned for the last box he thought to himself that there should have been more than three boxes to get and perhaps her entire dress will become unbuttoned! He pulled the last box off the shelf and handed it to her, noticing that two more buttons were unfastened.

"OK, that's fine!" she said, and Jack began to descend the ladder. As he did, she said, "Be careful, now. I don't want you to fall, so let me steady you." He thought she was going to hold the ladder, but soon discovered that she had instead put a hand of each of his buttocks as he descended! At first he thought she was trying to feel him up, but she held her hands there for just a few seconds and then removed them as he reached the bottom of the ladder. He turned to her and saw she was smiling at him. The one thing that he knew he had not imagined was the fact that her dress, tightly buttoned when they had entered the stockroom, was now unbuttoned to her bust line, and Jack could just see a glimpse of her white bra.

"Down here," she said as she bent down, "is where these boxes go." She looked up at him from her kneeling position, and smiled again. Now she could see from her vantage point that he was rock hard. Being in such close quarters with Jack was making her perspire, so she undid a couple more buttons on her dress and the little air that entered her bra felt good. She looked back up at him and continued talking. "And over here," she said as she stood up. As she did, she ran her long fingertips along the bulge in his pants. She moved further down the shelves, as if nothing had happened, but obviously Jack did not think so, as he let out a small gasp. She bent over once more, except this time she didn't kneel down. Her ass jutted out at Jack, who was pinned against the tall shelf behind him. Suddenly she turned to face Jack, placed her hand on the bulge in his pants and then without warning pulled down the zipper in one swift move. This took Jack completely by surprise, but the sudden release of the pressure on his cock felt good. What felt even better, moments later, was the feel of her warm breath on his throbbing dick, swiftly followed by the wetness of her mouth as she swallowed the whole length in one smooth motion. Jack didn't remember anyone doing that before and it felt great!

Now with his prick entirely sheathed by her mouth, she started swirling her tongue around it and it was as much as Jack could do to stop himself from coming right there and then! She began to bob her head up and down his cock several times until Jack held her head to arrest her movement so that he wouldn't come too soon. He was really enjoying the impromptu blow job from this gorgeous woman and he wanted the excitement to last a little longer. Obviously she had the same thought and let his member slip from between her lips, but still held it with her hand, and straightened up, still facing him.

She was obviously excited too as her tits, slick with sweat, were heaving with her heavy breathing. She let go of his dick and raised her skirt above her waist, and then pulled her soaking panties down so fast she almost tore them off. Jack leaned forward and though fumbling a little, succeeding finally in releasing them from their holster. Free from the constraints of the cotton, she felt somewhat cooler and yet hotter at the same time, as Jack bent his head down to her fabulous tits and started sucking on each erect nipple in turn. This was interrupted when she grabbed his cock again and guided it towards her pussy. She inserted the head into her opening, but couldn't get it any further in because she was inclined at the wrong angle. She pushed him back a little, causing him to sit on the shelf, and then she was able to straddle him, while still standing and then lowered herself on to his waiting cock.

Once more, Jack kissed her tits and licked her nipples, moving from one to another. She held the back of his head to hold him against her right breast and wanted him to take it all into his mouth. She wondered if he could feel her tits throbbing, as a familiar rush began along the insides of her thighs, and traveled up her stomach to her breasts. She was riding his hard shaft now and was approaching her climax. She didn't want it to end yet, but at the same time, there was the excitement generated by the thought of getting caught, and that thought increased the onslaught. Inside her, she could feel Jack was approaching his climax, too, as he was grunting and groaning even as he pounded inside her willing pussy. She squeezed her muscle walls tighter, and his hot and heavy breathing enveloped her breasts, and she felt goose bumps as her pussy began to contract more and more erratically, as Jack bucked against her. She couldn't control herself any longer and her whole body shuddered as she came, again and again. Her legs clamped around Jack, and she held him tight as she rode him through her convulsions. Jack felt her pussy tightening around him and could hold back no longer. He shot his load deep inside her, and held on to her waist. He could feel her wetness streaming over his thighs and continued to grind inside her, until her spasms finally calmed.

Suddenly, they both heard a sound, and scrambled to reach for their clothes and make themselves somewhat presentable. They looked at each other, and started to laugh, for they then realized that Wendy had had the foresight to lock the door. Nevertheless, they had both lost track of time during this brief interlude, and felt anxious to get back to their respective positions before someone wondered where they were. But before they left the refuge of the stockroom, Jack wanted to ask Wendy for her number, because he really wanted to see her again, to get to know her, and yes, to make love to her again, but in a more leisurely way. He whispered, "Can I see you again? Please give me your number!"

Wendy didn't reply right away, but smiled at him again. She whispered back, "OK! I'll give it to you with the check. But we have to go now!" She gave him a little peck on the lips, and then led him to the door. She unlocked the door and peeked out cautiously before letting him out into the passageway. "Go now! I'll see you in a little while."

Jack went back to the table, his head spinning. What on earth had just happened? How come a beautiful woman like her had wanted him for a quickie fuck? His head was full of such thoughts as he sat down. Maria looked at him quizzically, as if she was expecting him to tell her where he had been and what he had been doing. There was no chance of that, of course, but then Jack felt he should say something, so he told her the half of the story that he could. "She just needed me to get some boxes that were out of her reach," he offered, "and then I went by the men's room." This was true, of course, for he had passed by the restrooms on his way back to the table.

"I see," his mother said. "I was just beginning to wonder where you were!"

Just then, Wendy came back to their table to ask if they needed anything further. Jack looked at his mother, who shook her head, so he said, "No, thanks, we're fine."

"Was everything to your satisfaction, sir?"

"Yes, it certainly was, and I mean everything!" he said, with a sly grin.

"Well, that's wonderful! If you're satisfied, then I'm satisfied!" she replied, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Could you bring us the check now?" Maria requested.

"Yes, ma'am," Wendy responded. "I'll be right back with it!" She left, giving Jack a sly wink as she did, and Jack's heart did a flip flop, as her whole demeanor was so sexy to him. Maria had previously arranged that Jack would settle the bill and she had provided him with more than sufficient cash to do so. When Wendy came back with the check, she put it in front of Jack and he immediately noticed that underneath the check there was a business card from the restaurant lying on the tray. He saw that a phone number had been written on the back, so he quickly picked it up and put it in his pocket as he reached for the money to settle the check. He placed two crisp $100 bills on the tray and Wendy took the money to the cashier. When Wendy brought the change, Jack left a generous tip on the tray, and then Maria and Jack rose to leave. As they did so, Wendy said, "Have a good night! I hope your evening at Giorgio's was truly unforgettable and one you will want to repeat."

Maria replied, "Yes, it was a nice evening, thank you. I'll be sure to return." They started to walk out and then Jack darted back to speak to Wendy. "It was truly unforgettable for me!" he whispered.

"For me too," Wendy replied. "Call me soon, OK?"

"I will!" Jack caught back up to Maria and they went out to the car. Jack opened the passenger door for her and he got in behind the wheel.

"Now don't drive me too fast!" Maria commanded, ever the mother. "I've had a nice relaxing evening so far, and I'm ready to go to sleep."

"OK, mom, don't worry, I'll be careful!" He was true to his word, driving much slower than he normally would, making his way through the traffic, which was surprisingly heavy for that time of night. As they drove, Maria looked at her son, thinking how much he looked like his father and how he had seemed to mature over the last few weeks. She found herself thinking again about her beloved husband Steve and how loving he had been.

As she mused, she became aware of a scent that she had not noticed before, and it took a few seconds for her to realize what it was: it was the smell of sex! She tried to figure out where it was coming from and tried to see if it was from her own body, for she had started to feel dampness in her panties after she started thinking about Steve. She couldn't detect anything from herself, so she started surreptitiously moving closer to her son, and found that the closer she moved the stronger the scent became! Finally, on the pretext of adjusting her shoe she bent down so that her face was close to Jack's crotch, and it then became quite obvious as to the source: it was coming from Jack!

As she straightened up, her face was quite flushed as she thought about the implications of what she had just discovered: somehow Jack had had sex quite recently, and then the penny dropped in her mind. It all added up: the unexplained absence from the table, the flushed look on his face when he returned, the secret smile he had given the waitress. It was quite clear now that Jack had been having sex with the waitress somewhere in the back of the restaurant! But how could that be, out of the blue like that? Maria was sure that the two of them had never met before, so why would an admittedly attractive woman like that suddenly pick on her schoolboy son, even though he may have appeared to be older than he was?

12