Jack's Education Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she had a flashback to something Tim had said after they finished fucking that Sunday afternoon: when she had threatened to tell Jack about the way he had forced himself on her, he had replied, "I'm not too worried about that. He's no angel, either!" At the time, she had wondered what he meant, but now it seemed clear that, unbeknownst to her, Jack had become sexually active over the last few weeks. She had never suspected anything of the sort, but now she regretted that she had never talked to her son about sex: she had left that kind of conversation to Steve, but now she realized that she had been very remiss not to bring up the subject herself after Steve's death.

Lost in these thoughts, neither one of them spoke until Jack looked anxiously at Maria and asked, "Mom, are you OK? You haven't spoken since we left the restaurant."

Maria smiled at him and said, "Yes, Jack, I'm fine. I was just thinking what a fine young man you've become over the last few weeks."

"Really, mom?" Jack said, turning his attention back to the road ahead.

"Yes, day by day you seem to become more like your father," Maria said, her thoughts turning again to the vigorous sexual life that she and her husband had enjoyed before he was taken from her, and which had just been resurrected first by Tim and then by Jake. As she recalled those events, she felt a flood of moisture in her pussy, which also started itching to feel hard cock flesh inside it once again. Suddenly, she remembered something that she had forgotten about – the photographs of Tim fucking her that she had seen in Jack's room! She had forgotten to ask Jack where he had got them, but she really had to know, so she resolved to bring up the subject when they got home.

As soon as they got home, Maria told Jack that she was going up to her room to get ready for bed, and then she would come down to his room to say goodnight. Jack went down to his room and took a quick shower, before getting into bed. It was a warm night, so he decided he was going to sleep in the nude as he often did during the summer. As he lay there waiting for his mother to come down, his thoughts inevitably turned to Wendy and the quickie sex they had had in the storeroom. He still didn't understand how it had happened, but he was sure glad that it had; the only regret he had was that it lasted only a few minutes and would have liked to explore her lush body much more closely. He was glad that he had managed to get Wendy's phone number and looked forward to getting together again. As he started to imagine how it would be the second time, his cock started to harden and he started gently stroking it to a full erection.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and he heard Maria saying, "Jack, can I come in?"

He hurriedly covered himself up and answered, "Y-yes, mom, come in!" He looked down and saw his hard-on was making a tent of his sheet, so as his mother came in he pulled up his knees, hoping that his condition wouldn't be so noticeable to her. She entered the room and Jack was taken aback by her appearance, for she was clad in a short robe, that was so sheer that he thought he could see her nightdress through it. She was as beautiful as he ever remembered seeing her, and the sight of an attractive woman in such revealing apparel did nothing to relieve the hardness standing up in his lap.

Maria indicated the side of his bed, saying, "May I sit here, Jack? I need to talk to you for a while, OK?"

Jack shifted over a little bit and answered, "Sure, mom, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, Jack," Maria started, somewhat hesitantly, "there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about for some time now, and I think I've been very remiss in not bringing it up before."

"Oh, really, what is it?"

"Well, Jack, when your father was alive I left talks like this entirely up to him, but after he was killed, I really should have taken his place and I'm sorry that I didn't."

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

"Jack, I'm talking about sex! I think this is the first time that you and I have sat down together and even mentioned the word."

"OK, mom, what do you want to know?"

"Well, the first thing is where did you get those photographs?"

"What photographs?"

"The ones I saw the other day in your room of Tim and me!"

Jack blushed, and then shamefacedly said, "I took them myself!"

"You mean you were watching us?"

"Yes, when I came home, I saw the two of you having sex, so I started watching and then went for my camera."

"But why?"

"It was exciting to see something like that. I mean, I know you're my mother, but it was all so sexy, especially since it was my friend you were doing it with!"

"Jack, are you sexually active?"

"Mom! What do you mean?"

"Well, let me put it this way, Jack. I believe that you had sex at the restaurant tonight with that waitress."

Jack looked at her silently for a few moments before replying, "What makes you think that?"

"It all adds up, Jack. You were gone too long to be just moving boxes, your clothes were disarranged, you looked flushed and the way you looked at each other afterwards. I may be slow, Jack, but I'm not stupid! On top of all that, when we were driving home, I could smell it!"

Jack dropped his head momentarily, and when he raised it up he nodded and said, "Yes, mom, you're right, we had sex in the storeroom!"

"And I assume that it wasn't the first time you had sex?"

"No, it wasn't."

"So when did you start having sex, Jack?" Maria's concern for her son was written all over her face, but Jack was looking at her face. During the course of this conversation, Maria's robe had come undone, and her nightdress, low-cut as well as sheer, did little to conceal her breasts and Jack couldn't take his eyes off them. His hard-on was fully restored by the sight of her luscious boobs, but his reverie was interrupted by his mother's raised voice. "Jack! I asked how long have you been having sex!"

"Oh, sorry mom, what did you say?"

"I asked you when did you start having sex?"

"Just a couple of weeks ago, mom."

"With one of the girls at school, I suppose?"

Just for a moment Jack thought about just saying it had been with a girl at school, but decided that lying might lead to bigger trouble, so he answered in a low voice, "No, mom, it was with an older woman."

"Not a teacher, I hope?" Maria said, with an anxious expression on her face.

"No, mom!"

Maria looked relieved and then said, "So now you've started having sex, do you feel any different?"

"Yes, mom, I feel much more self-confident and when I'm doing it I feel powerful!"

Maria sighed and patted him on the leg, but accidentally brushed her hand against the bulge in the sheet that was his fully hard cock. She blushed a little and then said, "My word, Jack, you're really aroused by this conversation, aren't you?"

"Yes, mom, especially when I think about you and Tim together. Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Well, I always wondered how come you and Tim ended up having sex?"

"You mean Tim didn't tell you?"

"No, he never said anything about it to me, or to anyone else so far as I know. If I hadn't seen you together myself, I wouldn't have known it had happened."

Maria breathed an inward sigh of relief, for it seemed Tim had kept his promise not to tell anyone. "Well, Jack, I can't really say how it all came about, but Tim came to the house that afternoon looking for you. I had just finished bathing and I was in my robe and underwear when I answered the door. I invited him in to wait for you and after a while he asked me to teach him to dance. After he held me in his arms I don't know what came over me, but I felt like I wanted him to make love to me, even though I knew it was wrong. I tried to resist but he started to kiss me and little by little he seduced me into doing what you saw us doing, and I was powerless to stop him. The real problem was that I wasn't sure I wanted to stop him, it all felt so good!"

"Yes, mom, sex does feel good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does. Jack, I have a confession to make."

Jack perked up his ears when he heard those words. "Oh, really, mom, what's that?"

"I don't want to embarrass you, but I think the reason I was so vulnerable to Tim's advances was that the night before it happened, I, er, I-I, well, I passed by your bedroom, and the door was slightly open, and, well, you were standing naked in front of your mirror, and....."

"Mom! You mean you saw me naked?"

"Yes, I did, Jack. I mean I didn't mean to pry, but when I glimpsed you I couldn't help but take a closer look, because at first I thought it was your father, you look so like him!"

Jack was taken aback by this. "You mean you saw everything?"

Maria chuckled. "Of course, Jack, everything! Mind you, I didn't see anything I haven't seen before, but that was when you were much younger!"

"So, anyway, what's the confession?"

"I have to confess it turned my mind back to the days when your father and I were in love and couldn't get enough of each other. What I mean is that it aroused me sexually and made me realize what I'd been missing since your dad died. I suddenly realized that while something in me died when he did, it didn't mean I couldn't enjoy sex again ever in my life."

"Mom, it sounds strange to hear you talk like this," Jack said. "I mean we've never really talked about sex before."

"That's what I meant when I said I was sorry I hadn't mentioned it."

"It's OK, mom, but I'm glad we've been able to talk so freely tonight."

"Me too, Jack," Maria said, glancing back at the bulge in his lap. "I see you're still aroused," she remarked, reaching forward to stroke the sheet where the bulge was, before taking a firmer grip on his throbbing cock, still covered by the sheet.

"Mom! W-what are you doing?"

"Just checking you out," Maria replied. She leaned forward and her breasts were almost completely exposed to his gaze. "Want mommy to make you feel better?"

Jack swallowed hard and nodded, "Yes," almost unable to speak at this shocking new turn of events. Maria continued to stroke his dick through the sheet and a small damp patch suddenly appeared, obviously caused by some pre-cum leaking from the tip.

"Do you like my breasts, Jack?" Maria asked. Jack nodded yes again, and as if his mother read his mind she shrugged off her robe and slipped her nightdress off her shoulders, exposing her beautiful globes to his unwavering gaze. "Now let me see what's under the sheet, Jack," she commanded and without waiting for his response quickly whipped it away from his body, exposing his erection in all its glory!

Now Jack found his voice and moaned in pleasure as he felt his mother's cool hand on his cockflesh, gently jerking to and fro. "Oh, mom, that feels so good!" he groaned.

"You like how it feels when I do this?"

"Oh, yes-s-s!"

"Jack, you have a real man's cock! It's so, so, so beautiful!" his mother cooed as she continued her gentle stroking of her son's rock hard dick. "Do you want to feel my breasts, Jack?"

"Oh yeah!"

Maria lifted up one breast with her free hand, offering it to him. "Come on then, Jackie! Suck on my nipple like you used to!" Jack reached forward and cupped his mother's tits, one in each hand, and then leaned forward to take the proffered nipple into his mouth, alternately licking around it and gently nipping it with his teeth. "Oh, Jack, that feels so good! You really know what to do, don't you?"

Jack pulled away momentarily to say, "I'm learning, mom, I'm learning!" before resuming nursing his mother's breast.

Maria stood up, allowing her nightdress to fall to the floor and then she knelt on the bed, parting her legs to expose her naked pussy, already glistening with moisture, before taking her son's right hand in hers and guiding it to her love tunnel. "Feel how wet I am, Jack! I'm soaking wet!"

Jack pulled away from her breast and looked up into his mother's face. "I can't believe this is happening!" he whispered, as he started massaging her clit.

"Oh, it's happening Jack! It's wrong I know, but I'm so fucking horny I can't help it! Oh, baby, that feels so good when you do that!"

Jack was shocked to hear such words coming from his mother's mouth, and it drove him almost wild with lust as he penetrated her cunt with two fingers. She felt so tight down there, and he briefly wondered what it would be like to push his cock in there, before putting that thought out of his mind, as he realized that she would never let him do that. "Oh, god, mom, you feel so wet!" he groaned as she continued to gently stroke his cock with her hand.

"Yes, I'm soaking and your cock feels like iron in my hand, Jack!"

"It feels great, mom, but I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

"No, baby, don't cum yet. I want it in me!" Jack nearly fainted when he heard that. He couldn't believe that he really was about to fuck his mother! He soon realized that it was about to become a reality when Maria said, "Lie back now, Jack," and then straddled his legs, gently pulled his hand away from her pussy and poised the head of his cock between her cunt lips. "Don't move, Jack!" she ordered. "Leave it to me!"

She slowly lowered herself on to his throbbing shaft, an inch at a time, until she was completely impaled by it. She wiggled her hips a little, sending thrills through Jack's cock into his body like a lightning conductor. Jack moaned out loud, "Oh, mom! That feels so sweet!"

Maria leaned forward to dangle her luscious tits in Jack's face, whispering, "Suck them! Fondle them!" Jack did as she instructed and she ground her hips in a circular motion around his engorged shaft, which seemed to be filling her entire love tunnel. Jack moaned even louder and then Maria started to ride him like a cowgirl rides an untamed stallion. Very soon they were both moaning with pleasure as they rode together towards the ecstasy of their respective climaxes.

Maria's was the first to arrive, as she bucked her bronco hard, rising and falling on her son's steel hard prong. Suddenly she leaned forward, resting completely on Jack's body, screaming out, "Oh, god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Yes, yes yessss!" and then her whole body went tense for a good fifteen seconds as her orgasm swept through her like an express train! As it subsided, she lay panting and trembling, as Jack's arms held her tightly. Jack was powerless to move so his hard cock remained embedded in his mother's pussy, unable to move. After a while Maria's breathing returned somewhat to normal, and she looked up at her son. "Jack, that was terrific! Did you cum, too?"

Jack shook his head and said, "No, mom, not yet."

"Well, let's take care of that right now," Maria replied, rolling off his torso, but keeping his erection still inside her. Now they lay on their sides, facing each other, and Maria said, "Now get on top of me and fuck me properly!"

This was another surprise for Jack, as he never remembered his mother using a four letter word before tonight. Nevertheless he complied and soon he was hammering his tool in her cunt like there was no tomorrow. "Is it good, mom?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Maria replied. "Just keep doing that and I'll cum again real soon!"

"OK! I'll soon be ready, too!" Jack moved to long but swift strokes and soon heard his mother's screams again.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuuuck!" she wailed. "Come on Steve, fuck me, fuck me, oh, god yes, Steve, I'm cumming!"

Jack was shocked to hear his mother scream out like that, but was even more shocked to hear her call out his father's name like that as they rutted like wild animals. It was enough to bring him to his climax, and he moaned loudly as his rapidly pistoning prick shot its heavy load deep inside his mother's pussy! It was such a turn on for him that his mother had been so carried away with their fucking that she had been transported back to the time when she and his father had made wild passionate love!

As Maria felt Jack's cock spurting its creamy load deep into her, it was enough to send her to a second climax and she groaned as her body quivered once again with ecstasy. Once the shaking of their bodies had quieted down, the two of them lay still for a long while, Maria's arms holding Jack tightly against her body.

Eventually, Jack felt himself getting cold as the sweat on his body started to dry and he looked up into his mother's face and saw her eyes were closed. "Mom, are you OK?" he asked, with concern in his voice.

Her eyes fluttered open, and looked at him blankly, before she gathered herself and smiled at him. "Yes, I'm fine! Who wouldn't be, after such a lovely cum?"

"Yeah, that was terrific! But how on earth did this happen? We're not supposed to do this!"

"Yes, I know. I don't know what came over me!"

"Just the heat of the moment, I guess."

"Yes, I guess. I'll tell you one thing though."

"What's that?"

"It's fortunate that I'm leaving tomorrow to go to the other side of the country, otherwise I might be tempted to do it again. You're a wonderful lover, son!"

"Thanks, mom. I guess you're right about leaving. But, mom, did you know you called out dad's name just now?"

Maria looked at him in surprise. "Did I really?"

"Yes, you called me Steve!"

"Wow, I guess you really followed in your father's footsteps, huh?" They both laughed at this and then Maria said, "You've also accomplished something else."

"What's that, mom?"

"When boys are born they emerge through a tight dark tunnel into broad daylight, and then they spend the rest of their life trying to get back into it! Congratulations, Jack, you made it right back where you started!" Jack looked at her and then the two of them burst into gales of laughter, until tears ran down their cheeks. They held each other tight and then Maria kissed Jack on the cheek and said, "Well, I'd better go clean up and go to bed now."

"OK, me too," Jack said.

Maria eased herself off the bed and pulled her robe back on. "I'm glad we had this little talk," she said. "Now when I'm away, I know you're going to be having sex regularly. I just want you to be careful, and don't get any girl pregnant. Be very careful, OK?"

Pregnant! When Jack heard the word a sudden chill swept over him, when he thought of all the girls he'd had sex with in the last couple of weeks. He'd never even thought of that! Then another thought hit him like a hammer blow. Supposing he'd made his mother pregnant? What would the baby be? His son, or his brother? What a sobering thought! He answered, "Yes, mom, I'll be very careful!"

"That's good, Jack. Well goodnight, now, sleep well!"

"Goodnight, mom. See you in the morning!"

And so ends this phase of Jack's life as his mother departs for her assignment in San Francisco, leaving him alone in the house completely unfettered in his quest for fresh pussy! Look for his further adventures in the next series, "Jack's Graduation," coming soon! Make that cumming soon!

12