Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out, then reached back into the vehicule for her scarf. She noticed a small wet spot where her cunt was dripping out. She was really turning into a slut. She wrapped it around her waist trying to hide the wet spot. Then she reached in again and grabbed her shirt. When she had pulled it down over her head, she noticed a couple of kids, no more than 12 just staring at her from about a hundred feet away. She turned beet red and finished lowering her shirt over her boobs. The two kids stood there frozen. She hoped their parents weren't too close, otherwise she would be in serious trouble. But she was happy she had done what her master asked.

He stepped out of the car and was feeling pretty horny. He looked over and saw the kids. He gave them a stern look, and they ran off. He was pretty horny with the spanking this morning and then the little display she just put on. He popped open the rear hatch and sat down on the edge. He then unzipped his fly and pointed at his crotch.

She looked around nervously, but realized the back of the SUV was actually almost complete hidden to the public. It was in a corner of the lot, under a tree.

She squatted down and started to pull his massive cock from his jeans. Jack was still only semi-hard, so pulling it out was easy. She started right away. Her throat was still sore, so she started slowly by putting the head in her mouth and getting it nice and wet with her tongue. She sucked on it while rubbing her tongue along the sensitive skin under the glans. She then started to slide down, making sure she got the shaft nice and wet. As Jack's cock reached its full size and stiffness, she wrapped her hands around the now wet flesh tube and started twisting. With her spit making it nice and slick, and her mouth applying suction on the head, he wouldn't last long. Not that he wanted to. He was getting really hungry, and knew they didn't have that much time.

No more than 2 minutes after his slave started to work him, he warned her he was going to cum, and not a drop should escape her mouth. She was looking forward to tasting his spunk. She loved the taste, and no guy since had really tasted as good to her. A couple of more twists and he launched a powerful blast that shot out and hit the back of her throat. He must have shot 6 or 7 times, and let his cock rest in her mouth for only a few seconds before pulling out. She knew he liked this part, so she opened her mouth and showed him all the pooled cum. Her mouth was full till the edge of her teeth. She closed her mouth and swallowed with a smile, a tiny drop dribbling out of her lips, caught by her tongue before it got too far.

He knew he was supposed to be angry at her, but he was really enjoying the little things she did. He was hoping she would screw up soon so he could bring back some of that rage. Or maybe Jack just felt that way because he had his main vein drained. Guys do have a tendency to be in a good mood after that. He got up and put away his now deflated cock, and locked up the SUV.

They walked into the diner at 11:15AM, only 10 minutes after arriving. They got a table in the back, nice and private. The conversation he was going to be having with her didn't need too many eaves dropping in.

He ordered a fruit salad for her and eggs benedict for himself. He had worked up quite an appetite, and wanted something that would be very filling. He also wanted her to know she wouldn't be deciding what she wanted to eat, and order something deliberately light.

"You already got your proteins," he said when the waitress left, "and I don't think you need the calories from a big breakfast."

"Thank you for your concern, master." She answered. She really didn't feel like spoiling the taste of his cum in her mouth anyways. She would be happy with the small fruit salad.

"Now, I wanted to take a moment to tell you about the rules I mentioned last night and to tell you what is planned for today. I have been very happy with you this morning. Your behaviour has been better than I could have expected. I am still angry about the past, and I plan to punish you for that as an ongoing project. For the rules, let's start:

"First, as I mentioned yesterday, your status as a person is now over. As I demonstrated last night and this morning, I will do as I please with you. Your body belongs entirely to me to do with as I see fit. I might change it to fit my needs. I might also lend it out if I feel like it."

For a second it seemed like she wanted to object, so he quickly continued.

"Second, since you aren't a person, you are also to forget about your name and identity. Your entire existence is now at my pleasure. If you need to give yourself some sort of guidance, think of yourself as a dog, that can talk. Basically, your my pet bitch.

"Third, no hesitation, disobedience or objections. I think we are clear on that.

"Fourth, as of this moment, I expect you to wake up before me every morning and be showered and ready for the day. I expect your hair and makeup to be done every morning. I prefer less makeup, so around the eyes is all I want. As for your hair, I know it's unruly, but I hope we can make something of it today. Also, I expect a cup of coffee and a blowjob as my alarm. Typically at 7AM on weekdays.

"When in the privacy of my home or when we are to be completely alone, I expect your tits and pussy to be visible. Unless otherwise requested. Last night's attire was absolutely perfect, and we will get you more of the same appropriate clothing.

"And last, but not least, these basic rules are not to be broken. I might add more later, but expect that these 5 will never change. Understood?"

"I understand the rules, master. But can I ask a question?" She answered, the last part barely above a whisper.

"You may ask 3 questions if you like. These will be the only ones. But do not assume this is a negotiation, it's only for clarification."

"What do you mean by modification of my...errr...your whore's body, master?"

"Good correction, cunt. I mean I might want to pierce you, or tattoo you, or I might decide you have too many fingers. I mean I reserve the right to make my new body into whatever I like."

"Ummmm, I understand master. And what do you mean by lending me out, master?"

"Excuse me, slave?"

"I what do you mean by lending out...umm... your body, master?"

"I mean I might lend it out." He didn't know what his plans were exactly regarding this, but he didn't want to surprise her when the time came along. He didn't want to rely on her obedience to find that was the straw that broke the camel's back. "Last question, whore."

"How should I refer to myself in your presence, master?"

"That's a very good question. You can call yourself 'it', refer to yourself as one of my possessions, as in 'your cunt' or 'your body'."

"Thank you, master."

As she finished, she got a weird look from the waitress who overheard 'master' as she approached with their food. The cunt blushed furiously.

They both started eating their food. Jack took a few bites and continued.

"After breakfast, you will be going to the salon. I will instruct them on how to make your appearance. I expect you will be there for at least 4 or 5 hours."

After paying the bill, they left the diner to head to the salon. She was intrigued, wondering what she would look like when she came out this afternoon. When they arrived, Jack went to the lead stylist and explained what he wanted. He asked her to make her hair a nice shade of orange red, as close to a natural red head as possible. She also needed to make sure that they were easier to straighten and style, considering the amount of time it took her now. Her actual hair colour had been light brown, but she kept it a dark red for years. He also wanted her nails done, none of that fake nails shit, just trimmed, cleaned, and painted in a nice red design. Her eyebrows were to be narrowed and her eyelashes extended slightly. Basically, he wanted to slut her up a bit. Also, he wanted all the hair on her body electrolysed or lasered off or whatever it was called.

The stylist was reluctant at first, considering she would need one or two staff, plus herself on this all afternoon. Jack promised her he would pay for all the services, and more, if everything was done to his satisfaction. He gave her a couple of hundred right away to show her he was serious.

Before he left, he wanted to talk to his bitch. "While you're here, I expect they will ask you for your name or something to address you as. You are going to tell them, if they ask, to just call you Jack's girl. Nothing else. Understood?"

"Yes, master, Jack's girl." She nodded enthusiastically and smiled.

He left the salon about 10 minutes after and took a slow walk to the bank. He thought about what he was going to do at the bank. He needed to make sure the money grew. But he wanted to use some to upgrade his lifestyle right away.

At the bank, the manager was completely stunned by the amount of the check. It was more than he had seen in any one deposit since he started. He asked where it came from, naturally. Jack just told him a rich relative passed away and this was the money left. The manager seemed reluctant, but wasn't going to say no to such a huge account. They spent a couple of hours working out the structure of Jack's accounts. He wanted a good return, so gave up 18 million to diversify his portfolio the other 3 million and change he put in an account with easier access. He also took 15 grand in cash for their expenses today.

All told, he was out by 3PM. He walked back to his car and went for a drive. He headed to a sex shop to buy some toys. He knew he would be exploring a new part of her today, and he would be looking at some of the bondage and discipline gear. He spent almost an hour in there, picking out various items that he thought would be interesting. Granted, most was designed to inflict pain, but he also bought a few goodies he thought she would enjoy. He figured he would use a carrot and stick approach. He would inflict pain and torture on her, but would always give her some pleasure before it was over. This way both would be linked in her mind.

He was just settling up when he got the call from the salon that his slave was ready. He drove over and headed inside. When she went in, she was cute kind of beautiful. Perfect features for a mid-twenties woman. Now, her hair colour was perfect, a copper shade, straightened, with bangs that framed her face. Her eyebrows were thin lines, perfectly shaped, and the lengthened eyelashes made her hazel eyes stand out. The stylist had added a bit of a smoky eye shadow and had added a touch of eye liner. All in all, she looked like a model, although with definitely with better assets below the neck. Even her nails were done in a shade to match her hair, with a red wave pattern. He was extremely satisfied with the makeover.

The bill was close to two thousand dollars. He left an extra grand for their trouble, and to make sure he would always get good treatment here in the future. He also scheduled a regular appointment, every Friday afternoon. He told them to put it under Jack's girl. For that much money, they didn't ask any questions.

It was close to 5 when they left the salon, so he drove straight to the boutique. This place catered in only designer clothing and had all the aspects needed in one place. Shoes, dresses, accessories and lingerie, ready to buy without making all the stops usually necessary.

They were greated by a stunning blonde woman at the door. She introduced herself as Laura, and she would be their fashion consultant for the evening. Jack told her he needed clothes for his girl, and that he was looking for skirts, tops, dresses, shoes and very cute lingerie. He told her that nothing should exceed mid thigh, and anything she wore would need to exude sexuality and a willingness to put out. Laura didn't even bat an eye. Jack was intrigued by her reaction, or rather, lack thereof.

Laura selected a couple of dozen skirts and tops and another dozen or so dresses. He was told to have a seat in a nice chair, with rich leather and very comfortable cushioning. Laura sent his cunt into the dressing room, and asked him what he would like to drink. He took the offer of a martini, and after giving to him, she went into the dressing room as well.

While the two were fitting all the choices, Laura asked the girl in front of her what the arrangement was between her and the man? The slave explained that he was her master, and she did what he wanted. She also added that he was extremely rich, so to take him seriously.

On the outside, Jack got up and took a look at the lingerie section. He found a series of corsets that looked a lot like what his cunt came in with last night. He selected a few of them and chose a bunch of good looking bras and panties. These would be worn only occasionally, so he didn't pick too many. He then took a look at the stockings selection and picked a few dozen designs he liked. He knew her sizes, so he didn't even bother to have her try them on. Where he had doubts, he erred on the side of smaller rather than bigger. He put all the selections directly on the counter.

They took another 45 minutes to try everything on. He waited for Laura to come out to select a few more sets and walked over to her.

"Laura, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

"Sure. Would you like anything else? Another drink?"

"Yeah, another drink would be fine. But I wanted to ask, why weren't you surprised when I asked for all the clothes, and didn't ask her what she wanted?"

"Well, we get requests like that at least a couple of times a month. Rich older men come in here with a variety of women and ask for the same things you did. It's a first to see someone as young and good looking as you, though. Actually, we often end up giving a bit 'more' service to good customers, we really aim to please here."

Jack was intrigued by the last part.

"What do you mean by more?"

"Well, sometimes they prefer to see their women try on a few outfits, out here." She pointed to the main area of the store. "And they like to compare outfits, so often we need to try them on as well. Out here."

"Alright. I know I am not a good client yet, but could you do that for me?"

"Sure!" Laura answered. She was quite enthused. She grabbed a bunch of different outfits, went into the dressing room and grabbed as much as she could of the rest, and hung them up in the middle of the shop floor, in front of Jack's seat. She then went over and grabbed his cunt. Laura brought her out completely naked. Then, to his surprise, she removed her clothes down to her bra and panties. "Oh wait, I forgot, you asked for another drink!" She bounced over, dressed only in her skimpy little underwear. She was nice when they came in, but now was bubbly since he asked her to give a bit 'more' as she put it.

She brought over the drink and seductively put it on the table next to the chair, bending over at the waist and sticking her ass out in front of him.

Her tits weren't that big, most likely no more than B cups, and she had a cute little butt. The total package was model hot, with the personality of a high school cheerleader.

She then headed over to his bitch and picked out two green dresses. Both had a similar colour, but were different styles. The one she dressed the whore in was a wraparound kind and Laura put on a sundress style, but the skirt was super short. When she twirled, the skirt raised to her waist, showing everything below.

He liked the dress, and liked the way the wraparound maximized his cunt's curves and he could see her nipples poking through. He already knew he would probably buy anything Laura selected, so this was just for amusement.

Laura put on one hell of a show. She would undress like a stripper, sashaying around. She even got his bitch to start doing it. Then she would dress her back up and herself. It was a runway show bordering on a strip club routine.

All this had him hard as a rock. He shifted in his chair trying to get comfortable in his jeans. The cute blonde noticed and whispered something to her cunt. She whispered something back, then Laura leaned in and kissed her. He had never seen two girls kiss in person, and it was incredible.

And Laura really sold it, she was sliding her hands over his slave's body, cupping her ass, grabbing her tits. She even reached into the pink dress she was wearing and tweaked the nipples. She broke the kiss long enough to whisper something else to my cunt, and then even she started returning the favour. Two hot women, playing with each other in from of him, he desperately needed relief. At least to open his jeans and let the monster out.

A moment later, both walked over and stripped, just a foot in front of him. Then, they got down on their knees in front of him and Laura reached for his pants. She undid the buckle on his belt, then the button and fly. He lifted his hips, and she pulled his jeans and boxers out in one sweep, removing them completely with his shoes.

Laura gasped when the boxers cleared the tip of his cock. She had never seen one so thick. She once had a guy that was longer, but never as big in girth. It looked as thick as a can of soda, and much longer than a beer can. All the playing with the other girl had her pretty hot and bothered already, and the sight of this meat club had put her over the edge.

She grabbed the standing tower, and started to stroke it. She was mesmerized, her fingers didn't close around the shaft. The cunt then decided to get involved, and slipped the head into her mouth. Laura kept working the shaft, until his whore pulled off, and grabbed the shaft and aimed it at her. The salesgirl brought her mouth down and started sucking. She wasn't nearly as good as Jack's slave, but a blowjob is a blowjob. Especially when one mouth is on the head and shaft, and another starts licking the balls. He was in an enviable position. As he looked down, he sees nothing but blonde and red hair, draped over his thighs, and an amazing wet suction on his cock and his sac. He just leaned back and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation and focusing on not busting his nut too quickly. He felt all the action stop, and then resume. When he looked to see, they had switched places. He could tell also by the improvement of the tongue action on his dick.

Then, suddenly, he was surprised even further. Laura kept licking lower and lower, until she had her wet tongue between his crack. She spread the cheeks and started licking his asshole. This was a completely new feeling for him. The wetness and heat were incredible. He reached down and shoved his cunts mouth down his cock. He kept pushing when he felt the back of her mouth.

She had to adjust quickly. She relaxed her throat and started to accept the head in. It was a bit painful, still sore from last night. But now she had the added conviction of knowing she could handle it, and she managed. She pushed till she bottomed out, her nose against his pubic bone. He gripped her hair, and started to move her head up and down. The sensation of getting rimmed and deep-throated was a lot to handle, and just as he thought he was close, the tongue at his asshole stopped and a second later, Laura pulled his hand out of his cunts hair, and pulled her off.

He was about to object, that close to cumming, when Laura stood up and pulled off her panties. She straddled his thighs, and lowered herself onto his giant dick.

"I hope you don't mind, but I want to know what this feels like." He definitely wasn't going to stop her.

Thanks to all the spit from his cunt, the head slid in easily, and thanks to the amount of lubrication Laura had already generated, he was able to slowly slide just over half in. She grunted with the amount of effort it took. When she felt she couldn't lower herself anymore, she raised and slowly dropped back. She repeated this, groaning with the exertion. Every time she came down, she put a fraction of an inch in further.