Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was slow to close up, and Jack used the opportunity to squirt some gel into her anal opening. He worked his index finger in, making sure there was good coverage at the opening and the inside of her passage.

When he was satisfied, he covered his own cock with ample amounts of the slippery fluid. He was surprised when he pushed the head against her back door, as half his cock slipped in with little resistance, and the other half was buried in just a few more strokes. He started with slow strokes, and sped up as he felt her ass allow it.

His Slut was loving it. Having the plug in her ass for a couple of hours had loosened her enough to allow the monstrosity in. All the lube that was sloshing around inside her allowed him to slip in and out easily, leaving her feeling stretched and full, but with only just the right amount of pain. She was constantly moaning into the bed. Jack thrust into her, grunting with the effort. Sweat was dripping off of him, and his Slut could feel it dripping on her ass and back. He sped up until he finally felt himself getting close. He hesitated for a second, then ripped out of her and came all over her ass and back. She screamed with the sudden emptiness, so close to her own orgasm, as he fired several shots, the most powerful of which were all the way up near her shoulder blades. When he was done, he sat back and admired his work.

His Slut's tight sphincter was still open, red around the edges. There was lube all over the place, and cum was dripping down her ass, some was running down her thighs, and some was pooling in the middle of her back. It was a right mess.

He undid the ropes holding his pet in place. His anger at her had dissipated, and he was worried he might have gone too far and hurt her. She just lay there on her stomach, breathing heavily. He looked at her wrists and ankles. He was worries his ties would have left them chaffed and raw, but his rope work had been good, with only slight redness appearing. He flipped her on her back, and picked her up. He called for Semmi to have the sheets changed and pillows replaced, and carried his charge into the bathroom. She kept kissing his chest and neck as he held her up. He tilted his head, and despite the drool all over her face, he kissed her lips and let his tongue dance with her's.

He couldn't get the whirlpool started at the same time as he was holding up his Slut, and was wondering how this was going to work... Then he realized he had a butler in the room!

"Semmi," he shouted out, "can you turn on this bath for me?"

Semmi came in quickly, and pressed a few buttons on the panel. The whirlpool had some sort of a special system to fill it, because it only took a minute before the water had reached the edge. The whole time, he kissed his pet, her cheeks, her forehead, her lips. When filled, he stepped carefully I'm the tub, making sure he didn't slip and drop her. Once inside, he delicately sat her on one of the reclined moulded seats, and tapped the panels to start the jets. She looked up at him with a smile.

"May I speak, master?" She asked.

"Yes my pet, you may."

"I am sorry, master. I shouldn't have started to play with Laura without your permission. It's just that I had never felt that way, such an urge to be with a woman before, and lost control."

"Will you remember tonight the next time you decide to do anything without asking me first?"

"Oh yes, master, I won't forget."

"Alright, then your punishment served it's purpose. We won't speak of it again."

He looked at her as she relaxed in the turbulent water. He was starting to realize his anger at her, at what had happened between them in the past, was completely gone, replaced by the love that he used to feel.

"I am sorry," he said, "I am so sorry, Tamara."

"What do you mean, master?" She asked.

"Let's drop the act for a few minutes, ok? I want to talk to you as a person. I am sorry, because I have treated you horribly. I am sorry, because I was angry at you, and I took it out on you in a terrible way. The first thing I should have asked you when you walked into my door the other day was how you were dealing with your loss... Instead, I bent you over and took advantage. I didn't even hesitate when you handed me the money, I even started spending it like crazy. I'm terrible. I am so sorry." He put his head in his hands, unable to look at her from shame.

"Master? I didn't need you to ask me anything. I came to you because I wanted to forget about the past, and I trusted you to make sure I was taken care of. I was in a bad place after my mother and sister died. If it hadn't been for that wonderful man, the lawyer, I would probably have killed myself. He gave me a reason to keep going. I was afraid after the settlement, I would be left alone again, and would start thinking those dark thoughts. I found out where you lived, and came to you because you are the only person I knew wouldn't send me off. I gave you all the money because I didn't want to worry about such a large sum. I knew you were good with that stuff, and I didn't want it or need it."

She paused for a moment, and Jack raised his head. The scene was surreal, she was laying there, in a hot tub, naked with him. And she was making him feel better for abusing her the way he did. Then she continued,

"I have to admit, I didn't know what I was getting into. I expected you to take charge, but the anger was a bit of a surprise. To be honest, I was more worried you wouldn't be able to really push me. I thought you might still be the adorable and loving guy you used to be, that you would accept my offer, but then just tell me to do a few things, all timid. I didn't expect you taking me the way you did the first night, and didn't expect you to show me off the way you did. I even figured at some point you would make me enter a threesome with you. Your rules made it clear. I mean we talked about it all the time before, when we were together, right? And I really haven't been upset by anything you have asked. So far... There is one thing, if you would allow me to say?"

She waited a second, and Jack nodded for her to go one.

"Can you try not to sleep with every girl you meet? I kind of would like to have you with me more. I do like Laura though, and Semmi has a wonderful tongue... But I don't want to be second place to everyone."

She put her head down after she asked. She had given herself to him without conditions, and he had given her a chance to leave before accepting his rules. She wasn't sure how he would react to being asked to be more exclusive with her, and at such an awkward moment.

"Tamara, I am so sorry. Yes, of course. I'll keep it to you only."

"Master, I didn't say I wanted you to be only with me, just to allow me a bit more of a primary position when we are with someone else. That's all."

"Ok, I will. In fact, I'm tiring out with all the sex lately as it is. I wouldn't mind slowing down."

She laughed when he said that. He hadn't realized it, but he hadn't heard her laugh in so long, not since they were still together. He missed the sound of it.

"Tamara," he said, as he moved next to her, and took her chin in his hand, "Tamara, I want you to know, I love you."

She smiled and kissed him, and when they broke it off, she added, "I love you too.

"But stop calling me that. I don't want to be her anymore. Just your pet. Maybe you could give me a new name now, if you want?"

Jack thought about it for a second. "I don't know what I will call you, but while I think about it, how about I call you my pet? It's not as rude as the things I have been calling you, and it is kind of sweet."

"I like it, master. But you can call me slut or cunt, I kind of like being a whore for you..." She smiled seductively as she said it.

He kissed her again, "Well, my little slut, better get washed up. I bet you are hungry? I'll have Semmi bring something up. Meet me in the living room when you are ready."

"Anything I should wear?" She asked.

"Whatever you want," he paused and smiled devilishly, "but remember, the rules still apply." He got out of the tub and stepped into the shower. She closed her eyes and lay there, and was still in the same state when he stepped out and left the bathroom.

He was happy. He knew where he stood, and finally had let all his rage out. He had a nice place getting ready for them, and he was meeting the lawyer in the morning. He was going to have his business transferred, then take her away for a few months while everything was getting ready in the building. He couldn't believe how everything fell into place so well.

Semmi had them bring up his pet's favourite food, a cheeseburger with fries. He also had a nice bottle of wine brought up to share with her. When she finally stepped into the dining room, she was clad in beautiful silver heels, about 5 inches tall. The design was like a bunch of random stripes that cross crossed all over, up to her ankle. She had also put on plain black hold up stockings, with lace around her thigh and a seam running up the back. And that was it. Her long red hair was in a ponytail, still wet, giving it a much darker shade than usual. But her eyes were smiling along with her lips, and he was filled with a sense of joy he didn't remember having for a long time.

She sat down, and in a most unladylike manner, practically inhaled her food, with occasional sips of wine between bites. He just watched her, and once even cleaned off some ketchup that had landed on her exquisite left breast. It took her only 10 minutes to be done with the food, and they both went into the living room with the wine and sat down to watch a movie.

Jack dismissed Semmi, and they cuddled and enjoyed the movie together. Jack even filled her in on everything that he had planned for his business and the new home he was building for them. He left out the travel plans, since he wanted to surprise her, and he still had no idea where they were going. She was ecstatic, and even asked if she would be allowed to help design the new place. He told her he would have her in the meeting with the architects, and they could design it together.

After the movie, the wine was gone, and his Pet was horny as she always got after a few drinks. She climbed up on him and rode him. He kept kissing her and sucking her nipples. There was no aggression, no force to it. It was just two people who loved each other making love on a sofa. But even then, she surprised him. With breath short, she said:

"Master, may I please cum?"

He was a bit surprised, he didn't expect her to keep up the act tonight. He quickly accepted, and she slammed down on him as she started her orgasm. He watched as her eyes rolled back, and her mouth opened and let out a soft moan. He could feel her grinding her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against him, as her pussy contracted and pulsed around his cock. Her skin blushed crimson, and the sheer sensuality on display put Jack over the edge, and he brought his hips up a couple of times before joining her in their shared bliss. When both came down, he picked her up and went to the freshly made bed, and they crawled in to fall to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms and legs.

12