Jack's Needs and Urges Ch. 03

Story Info
Mum and Son have Sex.
2.7k words
4.46
34.7k
31
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jack arrived home just after nine-thirty, mum called out from her bedroom, "I'm glad your home darling, have a shave and shower if you need it, I've left all your clothes I would like you to wear on your bed. Did Sue give you breakfast, or do you want me to make you something?"

"I showered but didn't shave, but I'll do that now. Sue gave me a lovely breakfast, so I'm not hungry at all. I will shave and shower now, I'm dying to see what you are wearing."

"Jack, I'm thinking of having my hair cut and coloured, would you like a blond mummy. I'll phone Sue this afternoon at home to see if she can give me an appointment, I will be downstairs waiting for you."

Jack shaved and showered then dressed, he went downstairs, and into the lounge where mum was sitting on the sofa, she looked stunning, Jack felt his cock harden, he needed to control this, it was better to go slowly to be sure that there was a chemistry. Mum was wearing a red trouser suit which highlighted her curvy body, she was also wearing three-inch heels, Jack said, "Mum, you look stunning, that colour suits you, you must find someone who can advise you on colours. Dad is off his head not to be interested in you."

Mum smiled, "Thanks for the compliment, I will do that, the woman who owns the boutique is excellent with colours, I think she likes me, she asked me out for lunch. Jack, I want to be honest with you, I believe that it's finished between your father and me. I am bisexual, would you mind if I dated a woman?"

"Mum, thanks for your honesty, do whatever makes you happy, you deserve that. I want you to be happy. Will you date her?"

"I wanted to ask you; first, she has asked me out for supper tonight, I would like to go, Jack, I have needs and urges, I want to know if she can give me relief."

Jack thought terrific, he could do Val this afternoon, he liked the open way Mum was talking to him, "Mum you have got to do it, I need to do some research tonight, I can make myself Roasted Cheese, go out and have a good night. Let's move, or we will be late for mass."

On the way to mass, mum said, "Jack, when we are socialising, please call me Jean."

Jack gave Jean's waist a squeeze, Jean smiled, there was a sparkle in her eye. After mass, they went for lunch. It was a lovely lunch, their conversation was varied though Jean's date this evening wasn't mentioned. Jack spoke about John joining the Army. He told his mum that Sue had accepted it, but she was a little disappointed as she thought that he would take over the business from her.

After lunch they went back home, Jack said he would go to the Golf Club and hit some balls. Jean said, "I enjoyed spending time with you today, we should eat out more."

As Jack drove to Val's, he thought that he should spend time with his mum, there was something about the sparkle in her eyes. He called Val, she answered on the third ring, "Hi Val, I'm on my way to you, is that okay with you?"

"Yes, I'm so happy that your coming, I am going to make you cum later. I've so much to tell you, I had a life-changing week last week. On Monday, I had an interview for the headmistress position in the largest school in the County, the salary is twenty thousand more than I'm earning at the moment. I thought that I had no chance, they phoned on Friday to say that I had got it, and I start on Wednesday, which is the first day of the month."

"I was so happy when they phoned, the problem is that the school is an hour and a half drive from here, they have agreed to pay for hotel accommodation until I get my accommodation sorted out. I don't think we'll be to see each other as often."

"Val, I'm so happy for you, that's a massive salary increase for you plus you will have a much higher pension. I'm outside your door, will you open it for me?"

Val opened the door, they kissed passionately for several minutes. Val said, "Let's fuck, I need you so much."

For the next three hours, they made love, they were as one, they both gave each other so much pleasure. This promotion was a big deal for Val, she was over the moon, she said, "The next couple of months will be tough for me, I have to give this my best shot, is it okay with you if we don't see each other so much?"

"Val, this is mega for you, you must go for it when your feet are on solid ground then we can sort something out."

"Jack, you are a darling, I've something to tell you. After Kay left for America, Jo, Kay's mother called me to ask if any mail that Kay received at school could I let her know and she would call and collect it. There were ten letters for her, but they had dried up now. We arranged to meet for a coffee, I brought all the mail for her."

"I told Jo about the way Kay had treated you, I didn't tell her that you gave me the best fuck of my life that night. To cut a long story short, Jo and I ended up in bed. She's not a selfish lover, I told her about us. She knows about my new job, she asked for your number, I gave it to her with the condition that she didn't contact you until I had spoken with you. How do you feel about it? Would you be interested in seeing Jo? She is unbelievable in bed."

"Val, I've always liked Jo, she's a far nicer person than Kay. Yes, ask her to contact me. Val, I need to go as I have a lot of things to get done."

Val said, "I know that she'll contact you tonight. Jack, let's keep in touch, we can have a nice threesome with Jo."

Jack got home, mum was in the shower, Jack went to his room and started on his research. Then his phone rang, it was Sue, "Hi Sue, how are you? That was good last night."

"Jack, it was wonderful, I have thought of you all day, my ass and pussy are still tingling. Your mum called me this afternoon, she wants me to cut her hair and colour it, she's doing the right thing. I think that your dad's out of both your lives now, she told me how happy she was going to the church with you and then lunch."

"She has an appointment with me at five tomorrow afternoon. I phoned to ask you to spend as much time as you can with her, she's down, she thinks a lot of you. I know that she's seeing Di tonight, Di will lick her pussy for her but she does that for all the women that buy expensive things from her boutique. Spend time with her, compliment her on everything, make her feel wanted. I need to go now, I am looking forward to Wednesday."

Jack's phone beeped, he had a message from Jo, it read, "Hi Jack, thanks for letting me contact you. I go tonight to a two-day Medical conference, I can be free on Wednesday afternoon or any other evening this week. Val told me the dreadful way that Kay, don't worry I'll make it up to you. Let me know a time that's suitable for you. Love Jo."

Jack replied, "Thanks, Jo, I'll pick you up at six on Wednesday evening. Enjoy your conference, looking forward to Wednesday, Jack."

"Jack, I'm looking forward to Wednesday too, take care, love Jo."

Jack needed a coffee, he went to the kitchen and made himself one. A couple of minutes later mum came into the kitchen, she looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a body-hugging cashmere roll neck pullover, which made her tits look massive with very tight leggings which showed her beautiful butt and legs to perfection, she was also wearing three-inch heels, she looked perfect, but there was no sparkle in her eyes.

"Mum, you look gorgeous, that outfit is amazing, it shows your beautiful body to perfection. I wish that I was your date tonight."

Jack looked at her beautiful face, her eyes were now sparkling, "Jack, do really mean that?"

Jack didn't reply, he took her in his arms, pulling her closer to him, mum didn't resist. Mum put her arms around Jack, she was pulling him closer to her then their lips met, both their tongues were exploring the other's mouth, their kisses were tender and affectionate. Their hands were now investigating the other's bodies.

Jack was caressing mum's left tit, it was enormous, her nipple was rock hard as was Jack's cock, "Jack, don't stop that, I love my tits being played with, keep going, I'll rub my pussy against your leg, you will make me cum."

Mum then felt the bulge in Jack's trousers, mum started stroking his massive cock, "Jack, your cock feels magnificent, could you bring him out so mum can play with him?"

As Jack removed his trousers and boxer shorts. Mum removed her cashmere top and bra, she then took off her heels and leggings. Her body was fantastic, her tits were massive, her stomach was flat, her vulva was smooth, swollen with a beautiful sex slit. Mum had Jack's erect cock in both her hands, "Mum, I want you."

"Jack, I want you too, I've wanted you for a very long time, let's go to bed and make love after we are finished I will call Di and tell her I am staying with you."

Mum led Jack to her bedroom, she lay Jack on her bed, there was some precum on the slit of Jack's bulbous head of his erect cock, mum licked it off, then Jack felt the warmth of his mum's mouth as she took several inches of his cock inside her warm mouth.

Her head started bobbing up and down, mum was taking more and more of his cock with every bobb. Then her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock, the bulbous head was hitting against the walls of her throat, mum was deep throating him.

Jack moved into a position which allowed them to sixty-nine, mum was still bobbing up and down, mum anticipated what was happening, mum spread her thighs wide open for Jack's mouth and tongue, Jack now had full access to mum's cunt and ass.

Jack spread mum's cunt lips open, he was surprised when a large clitoris popped out, he teased it with his tongue as he slid two fingers inside her very wet pussy. He then took her big hard clit into his mouth, hoping mum would feel the warmth of his mouth as he had felt when mum had taken his cock into her mouth.

Jack then started to finger fuck mum as he ducked her big hard clit, mum was pushing her pussy against Jack's mouth, "Jack, that feels so fucking good, you're going to make mummy cum, try and get another finger in as you fist mummy's cunt. Your beautiful cock is going to stretch mummy's pussy so I might as well get used to it."

Mum was now so wet, her pussy was dripping, Jack had been fisting her for several minutes, mum loved that. He then pulled his hand out and slid the full length of his thumb inside mum's dirty hole, mum moaned with pleasure, "Jack, that's so nice, finger my back hole for me, see how many fingers I can take in it? I've never been ass fucked in my life, I'd love to give my ass virginity to you."

Jack thought of what Val has said to him after the first time he had ass fucked her, giving her those powerful vaginal orgasms, 'Jack, if you want to own a woman, ass fuck her like that then she'll be there for you every time you want her.' Jack now had three fingers in mum's ass, she loved it, "Jack, can you go deeper with your fingers, it feels so good."

"Mum, I can go in deeper with my cock, if I fisted your ass then I could go deeper with my hand, are you ready for me?"

"Jack, I was ready for you half an hour ago, go deep and hard, I love that."

"Mum, it's better if I do you doggy style, if you get on all fours, I'll slide in behind you, I'll go into your pussy first to get it lubed, then I'll go your ass, if you have any pain or discomfort then let me know at once."

Mum then got on all fours, teasing Jack by wiggling her beautiful ass in front of him. Jack then slid his rock hard cock inside mum's hungry pussy, she took the full length, he went in and out of her ten times, she was very wet but it still felt tight, she was a gripper with strong cunt muscles, "Jack, that feels wonderful, I feel totally filled, when will you do my ass?"

Jack didn't say a word, he came out of her front hole then slid his full length into her back hole, "Mum, you're taking all of me, are you comfortable with it?"

"Darling, it's wonderful, fuck my ass deep and hard."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going, mum was comfortable with it, so he upped the tempo, "Jack, that's fucking amazing, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, mummy's close to cumming."

Then mum had her first vaginal orgasm, it was a body shaker. Jack continued to pound her ass, he moved up a gear, "Jack, this is the best fuck of my life, and you just tickled my pussy, keep going darling, I love it."

Ten minutes later, mum had her third vaginal orgasm, it was the strongest by far. Jack pulled out then went back inside mum's very wet cunt, he really started to pound her now, "Jack, it's amazing, you have filled my cunt, your hitting my cervix, it feels fucking amazing, I have never had a cock that's done this for me. Jack, you can shoot your load inside me, after you were born, I got sterilised, so there's no risk of me getting pregnant."

Jack kept on pounding into mum then they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Jack pulled out then lay on the bed, kissing and touching mum. "Jack, that was wonderful, it makes me realise what I have been missing, you did all the work today, it was so impressive. I think the two of us enjoy sex a lot. I'm older than you, I'm your mum, do you enjoy fucking your mum?"

"Mum, you're wonderful, I have loved having sex with you today, we can have sex every day, I love being with an older woman, I love sex too, I need sex, and I think that you do too."

"Jack, I would like you to be my lover, that way the rest of my life will be happier, are you seeing anyone else at the moment?"

"Mum, I will always be honest with you, I'm seeing Sue, I was also seeing Val, Kay's headmistress, but she has had a promotion, and I won't be seeing so much of her. I will see Sue's sister Jo on Wednesday evening, I haven't had sex with Jo yet but expect to have it on Wednesday night."

"Jack, I have had sex with Jo, she is excellent. I'm seeing Sue tomorrow evening, how about me inviting her back here then we can have a nice threesome. Then we do the same thing with Jo on Wednesday when Jo gets back from her conference, would you like to do that with me, then we will have two sisters within two days?"

They kissed passionately for several minutes, then Jack said, "I'd love to do that with you, mum."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers