Jack's Nevada Bordello Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to feel you inside me when I come," she said, and spread her legs to receive him. Jack knelt between her legs and guided his cock to her cunt lips, and she grasped his buttocks from behind and pulled him deep into herself.

"I want to make you come," said Jack breathlessly, "but I can't use my hands in this position."

"I'll help. We'll do it together," Gina said, breathlessly. "This is how I like to do it. Leave your cock inside me but put your legs outside mine."

Jack did as he was asked, gingerly repositioning his legs outside Gina's, first his right leg, then his left, all the while keeping his throbbing member deep inside her. Thus, he found himself kneeling astride the girl with his penis buried in her tight cunt. Gina brought her legs together and pointed her toes, and her pussy became unbelievably tight. Jack had never felt anything like it in his entire life, and he almost swooned with a sudden wave of lust. He hadn't even started fucking her, but he felt almost ready to come.

"Oh, Jack, that's perfect," Gina sighed, as she snaked her right hand down between her belly and his. With two fingers on either side of her clit, she began to rub, ever so slowly at first, then faster.

Jack was going nuts. This was without a doubt the sexiest thing he had ever done in his life. As Gina stroked herself, she squeezed her thigh muscles, heightening her own passion while at the same time gripping his cock with her vaginal walls, then releasing it, gripping, then releasing. He could pull out a little, perhaps four inches; but the pressure of her thigh muscles pulled him back in each time. It was like the opposite of fucking; it was more like being sucked off. It was like fucking without fucking, without effort on his part. He watched her jerk herself off with his dick deep inside her, and his pleasure mounted to a fever pitch.

"Play with my tits, Jack. . .like you did before."

Jack reached out with both hands and stroked her nipples gently, the rolled them gently between his thumbs and forefingers, before lowering his head to suck each nipple in turn. Gina writhed beneath him, and her hand worked herself faster and harder. Still in the semi-kneeling position, he began to fuck her slowly; and his passion grew ever greater. He was almost there, and at the same time, Gina was on the threshold of her own orgasm. She lifted his face from her chest with her free hand, and gently guided his lips toward hers.

"I don't understand. . ." They were on the brink, soaring toward climax like a single creature.

"To hell with The Common Cold," Gina said. "Kiss me, Jack. Kiss me like you mean it. Kiss me like you love me."

And Jack complied, but not at once. He planted little kisses around her face, behind her ears, on her eyelids, as he began to fuck her unbelievable pussy in true earnest. He was ready to let go, and Gina was teetering on the brink. Every muscle in her body was rope-tight. Jack was seconds from shooting his load.

"You bastard," Gina swore at him. "Are you fuckin' teasing me?"

His orgasm began to chase him like a wild thing that he could no longer outrun.

"Fucking you, yes. . .Teasing you, yes. . .But not for long. . ." He felt his ejaculation building from the base of his cock, and knew he was going to come.

"Then kiss me, you fuck!"

Jack covered her mouth with his, and parted her lips with his tongue. He thrust deeply into her several times, both with his cock and with his tongue, and it was all they needed. They exploded together in each other's arms. Jack came like a skyrocket. He pumped jet after jet of semen deep inside her, the flood held back only barely by the thin rubber of the condom. Gina clamped her arms around him as her cunt locked onto his spasming cock with her own contractions, and they rode the wave of their orgasm together. It was a long, beautiful wave; their spasms matched one another for a time, then they receded into some far, sensual distance, echoing like thunder against the far, rocky desert mountains.

Finally they separated and lay spent beside each other, eyes closed, saying nothing for a time. At length, Jack opened his eyes and looked at her, still amazed at what they had experienced.

"I think I love you," he said; but Gina smiled a knowing smile.

"No, you don't, Jack. You don't even know my real first name."

"True," admitted Jack.

"You love a girl who forgot how to love you back. You have to help her with that."

Jack was stunned by the acuity of her vision, and the acuteness of her perception.

"I guess so," Jack mused, as they began to get dressed. "I just wish I knew how to do it. . ."

"Tell you what, Jack. Go back East and wait for your wife to come home. Don't try to jump her bones right away. Instead, just try rubbing her shoulders and her back. Then gradually build up to making love to her like you just made love to me. You'll get her back, believe me. You're one incredible fuck, and that's a fact."

They walked back out to the entrance, and paused by the front door. Gina kissed his cheek, and gave him a quick hug.

"Back rubs, Jack," she said, and closed the door behind him.

It was still hot as Hell in the desert, but his car cooled off quick enough, and the sun was beginning to creep down toward the mountains. He turned the nose of the car into the setting sun, and headed back to the lights of Vegas, 70 miles away.

'Back rubs, indeed.'

* * *

Years and years later, Jack and his wife were still married. It was their 30th wedding anniversary, and their college-age twin daughters were throwing a big party for them. All their friends were there, and it was a happy time.

Jack had never forgotten 'Gina,' and he had never again 'paid for it' since that day in the desert. He seldom thought about her or that brief encounter, unless someone reminded him of it, as his wife just, unknowingly, had.

The girls, Karen and Kimberly, were passing out coffee and cake to the party guests, when someone shouted out, 'Hey Jill! What's the secret to such a long, happy marriage?

Jill answered without a moment's hesitation.

"He gives great back rubs."

12