Jack's Private Peepshow

Story Info
Husband watches his wife masturbate via the webcam.
3.5k words
4.53
40.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanie continued to clear the children's lunch dishes from the table when the phone began to ring, once then again and again.

"Hello?" Her voice was sweet and sensual, she propped the receiver on her shoulder, pressed to her ear, as she stretched across the table to gather the discarded crumpled napkins.

"Hello darling." He didn't have a thick accent but you could hear it in certain phrases.

When he spoke those words to her, she didn't just hear them, she felt them. It amazed her how after so many years of marriage, eight this September to be exact, that Jack's voice could still send shivers up and down her spine. Regardless of the situation, when she heard his voice she always smiled a mischievous smile.

"Hello my love how's the city?" She pulled out a chair and prepared for a lengthy conversation, the dishes could wait.

"It's okay but I'm ready to come home. I'm tired of all of these meetings. I miss you." She could hear a familiar tone in his voice, the influence he had over her always made her pussy tingle without even a mention of sex.

Shanie reclined against the back of the chair and closed her eyes for a moment. "I miss you too baby. I have been thinking about you lately."

"Thinking what darling?" Jack's pitch got just a bit softer and deeper. "Tell me, please, I miss you so much. I hate sleeping in this tiny bed alone and I hate not having your warmth next to me, the smell of your hair, the soft curve of your body pressing against me ... ," He fell silent; stillness overtook the conversation.

"Hello? ... Hello?" she gently shook the receiver, as if that actually would cause it to work.

"I'm here ... I need you to do something for me." As he spoke Shanie could almost feel his fiery breath on her neck. "Go upstairs to my office."

"Okay, what am I looking for?"

"Actually it's not what you're looking for, more precisely ... it's what I'm hoping to see."

"And what would that be?" Her bright smile was so immense it could be heard on the other end of the line.

"You will get complete instructions once you have reached my office." Jack knew she wouldn't deny him his request; she always longed to please him, although this would be the first time he made this particular request of her, he knew it wouldn't be a problem for her to fulfill.

"I'm on my way upstairs. I just need to make sure the children are still taking their nap," in silence she climbed the backstairs and peeked in on the children. Usually the three of them were cuddled up together for a nap, all was good, sound asleep. "Are you in your hotel room?"

"Yes, I just got back from the sauna. I was on my way to the shower but I couldn't stop thinking of you." She envisioned him there in his hotel room, his 6'3 muscular frame propped up in the bed his long legs stretched out, the way he always crossed his right ankle over the left, his arms folded across his bare chest, his stunning hazel eyes, which gave the impression of longing.

Slowly, Jack opened the towel he had secured around his waist, to expose his swelling cock; it was obvious he couldn't get her out of his mind.

There were defined roles in their household. Jack was the stern yet loving father, the dominant male figure and the breadwinner. He did expect things to be done his way, which usually they were. Shanie's role was the stay-at-mother; when it came to their three children she was the primary caregiver, the homemaker; she took care of running the house. Although the role she played exceptionally well was Jack's passionate lover. Of course that was the same role he in turn played for her.

There were expectations made from each of them as well, which the other gladly fulfilled. To the outside world it may have appeared that Jack was the "king" of his castle, but everyone knew that Shanie was the one who was the head of the household. Jack wouldn't know which electrician to call if he needed one that was the sort of thing Shanie handled. However, there was one place in their home she rarely ventured into, Jack's office. His clients expected privacy, which he did grant them. Shanie understood business was business; she respected Jack's wishes never to enter his office without his permission.

"Are you in my office yet?" He released an audible moan as his fingers surrounded his thickened shaft.

"Yes ... what was that?" She had heard him quite clearly moan in her ear, but he ignored her question. "What am I doing up here?" She slid into his soft leather chair behind the dark mahogany desk. She glanced over his desk blotter, quickly jotted down messages filled the page, websites, phone numbers, names, dates, business contacts, and things of that nature.

"I wish you had seen my cock this morning. I was enormous for you baby. Just like now, just thinking about your sweet pussy." He watched his hand move smoothly over his expanding cock, "I want you to masturbate for me darling, turn on the computer, turn on the web cam. I want to watch you strip away your clothing, show me your beauty, give me access to every inch of your flesh, perform for me." Images of his wife's nakedness rushed over him, "Let me see all of you from the tip of your tempting, suck-able, lick-able toes to the last wave of your flowing auburn hair, show me that you belong to me."

He knew she could not reject him. Shanie began to "perform" for Jack relatively early in their marriage. The first time he had requested it, she was shy, awkward and unsure of herself. He assisted her with those few moments, he helped her to relax and just focus on him. He showed her how to let all her inhibitions go and give herself over to the pleasure. Over the length of their marriage their voyeur/exhibitionist role-play had become part of their sexual assortment.

He treasured Shanie's delight being put on display for him. Along with the satisfaction he received from the verbal instructions he gave to her on how to achieve such joy. The way her body reacted in response to his voice was marvelous. He transformed her from a shy young girl to an experienced woman of exhibitionism. It was their private peepshow fantasy.

Not only did Jack thoroughly take pleasure in the observation of Shanie while she tantalized and thrilled her body she cherished the way he orchestrated her masturbation to suit his particular moods and how he brought her to explosive earth moving orgasms. It had become one of the fantasies they shared and it would be difficult to determine who enjoyed it more, the voyeur or the exhibitionist.

"I do belong to you," She was seized with excitement before she even powered up his pc. She sighed heavily as her eyes rolled back, already her body pulsated for him; her nipples came into being, taking their rigid form, as well as the heat and moisture which began to build between her thighs.

Shanie strategically positioned the web cam as to display the most pleasing angles of her body. In order for her not to be limited in the use of her hands, Jack instructed her how to transfer their conversation to the speakerphone. "Can you hear me, darling?" She asked as she tapped away on the keyboard, to establish the link between them.

"Yes, baby, I can hear you just fine." A simple click on 'accept' in the prompt window of his laptop allowed him to view her as well. "I have you ... my God ...I have missed seeing you everyday, you are gorgeous."

Shanie also had a view of herself in the display window of the monitor. A slight twinge of "butterflies" tickled her stomach, 'stage fright' she giggled to herself. Odd, this wouldn't be the first time she had been on web cam. Although her experience with the web cam was limited, this would be the first time she was using it without Jack by her side. Every now and then she and Jack did "play" together on the web cam with other couples they had met in erotic adult chat rooms, but this would be the first time she would "play" for Jack alone. She closed her eyes; she felt her heart pound in her chest. She took a deep breath and awaited his direction.

"Show me all of you," His charismatic voice filled the room, he overwhelmed her, " unwrap your body completely for me."

She stepped back from the desk, she watched herself on the monitor to make sure Jack could still see all of her. As if his hands were there, her clothes peeled away from her, exposing her tanned, toned body. She almost felt his touch, a wave of electricity washed over her from her toes, along her powerful calves, behind her knees, from beginning to end of her kissable inner thighs to her moistening pussy, her curvaceous hips and taut belly, ample firm rounded breasts, soft strong shoulders, sleek tempting neck her hands seductively revealed her body for him. She could sense the presence of his hands, which seemed to tenderly caress her face, his lips pressed against hers. A deep passion was exchanging between them at this moment, if only it were truly he and not just her imagination.

"Your body is so amazing. Turn around for me, bit by bit, I intend to take every part of you in." To have her body under his touch at this moment would be heaven, to caress her. Gradually his hand advanced along the length his cock. "Stunning darling, now just relax in my chair." His gazed transfixed on his laptop propped up next to him on the firm hotel mattress, "Part your creamy thighs, open them wide display your deliciously plump pussy. I need to look you over closely."

Shanie sank back into his chair, cascading her long muscular legs over the soft worn leather arms. Her hips slid forward, to the edge of the seat. Her fingers delicately stroked her neatly trimmed pubic hair, fashioned just the way Jack liked it. He attention was drawn to her tender pussy lips, which shimmered, glistened under the bright afternoon rays of sunlight that poured through the office window. She gently unfolded her outer lips, outlined the hood of her clit softly, slowly, pulled it back, to expose her hardening button, her fingertips traced over her moist pink folds.

"Good girl," Jack praised her. "Dip your delicate fingers into your hot, wet pussy."

She was hypnotized by his voice; her fingers were no longer under her own control. Over a thousand miles away in a business class hotel room Jack manipulated all her strings, which dominated not only her fingers but her body as well. Her round hips began to gyrate, slow circles set in motion. Deep breathy moans escaped her throat as two fingers slipped past her puffy outer lips to explore her inner walls. Her pussy felt exceptionally hot to the touch, strong muscles drew her fingers deeper. She watched herself on the computer screen, the knowledge of Jack, so far away with the same images; more than intensified her enthusiasm.

With every moan transmitted to him through the telephone line he wanted her, needed her more and more. Jack had been erect before he even placed the call, but now as he watched her caress her wonderful body for him his cock throbbed and oozed pre-cum. His thumb made precise movements around the engorged, reddened head to distributed each drop; with his eye closed he could almost feel her tongue encompass him.

"Yesss, you are a very obedient girl. Notice how wet your pussy gets for me." Jack groaned his hand worked up and down his solid cock, simultaneous strokes, which matched the rhythm of her fingers. "Fast, pump them harder and faster like a good girl."

She loved the view of her fingers as they withdrew from her, her pussy wrapped snuggly around them. The only thing she cherished more was to watch Jack's cock encircled by her tight hot pink lips. Her digits were drenched with every stroke. Alone in his office not "seeing" him put a different, more erotic feel on their fantasy. Her pussy overflowed. The extraction of her fingers from her sopping wet hole every few strokes, held high to the cam, did ensure he was well aware of her juices, which dripped from each elegant finger.

Two fingers then three converged within her plump walls; deeper, harder, she fucked her pussy all the while her husband sat in his hotel room legs spread wide, balls tense, his hand pumped his enormous cock. She bit her lip, how she craved his cock, to have him plunge inside of her. Her clit ached; it did yearn to be stroked. While she pumped her hole with one hand the other took hold of her enlarged clit. Shanie's massive clit throbbed beneath her nimble fingers and demanded more, "Oh God!! Jack please!!!" She spanked it hard and fast. She wanted to explode she needed to cum soon.

"Would you like to cum for me baby girl?" He noticed beads of sweat that had formed and began to drip between her breasts; he knew she was very close to an orgasm. It didn't matter if she couldn't see it this time; she had seen it before, that wicked smirk on his face fully aware of the fact that she wouldn't cum without his permission. Not really a look of arrogance but of pride.

She whimper in agreement, "Uh-huh please, please Jack!!"

"Tell me what you need." Jack toyed with her; her fingers feverously massaged her pussy.

"Oh God, please let me cum for you Jack!! Please I need it!!" Shanie implored him for permission to let go of her orgasm. "I want to cum for you!!"

"Give me your orgasm." He ordered her.

A gigantic cry leapt from her throat, head jerked back, hips lunged against her hands. The rush of her orgasm overtook her body. Her body seized, every muscle constricted as she shuddered. There was also a hint of astonishment as to the dominance he actually had over her. Not once had she considered the release of her orgasm without his permission.

The power of her body amazed Jack, the way she trembled, her pussy surged, streams of hot cum flowed from deep within her. He loved to see her explode uncontrollably, to give herself over to the passion, nothing held back. At that moment Jack marveled at what a spectacular woman she was, so passionate, sensual, and sexual, her body glistened with perspiration, her pussy saturated with her cum.

Shanie's body tingled from the rush, her rapid breath, and the sound of her heart as it raced within her chest filled her ears. She quivered while she slowly regained control of herself.

His words were direct; he spoke in a soft understated tone. "Slip your saturated fingers past your lips onto your tongue, taste how sweet you are. Wrap your lips around your fingers pull them into your mouth, suck them clean, don't waste one drop of that delectable cum." He moaned softly. "Can you feel me there with you kissing your neck and your hot mouth, taking your tongue into my mouth...your pussy tastes so sweet." He was consumed with desired for the taste of her liquor on his tongue. "Licking along your chest, tasting the saltiness of your skin between your full breasts, kissing and nibbling each one, making my way to your puckering areolas. I love the way your nipples become so big and hard when you cum for me. They are so dark, the deep folds around the rising nipple, the way your flesh draws up and stands up for me. Show me baby how hard they are now"

"Oh yesss baby," Her fingers encircled her nipple slow precise movements. "They are rock hard."

"Can you feel my tongue baby?" Jack's steamy breath raced by means of the telephone line to her. "Let your fingertips frame the darker flesh, gradually slide along to the tip of that hardening nipple, just the way I desperately want to, at this moment, with the tip of my tongue."

Jack found Shanie's nipples in his mouth to be an enjoyable indulgence. To lick and tease her, the view of her facial expressions, as the flick of his hot, wet tongue swept over her tender flesh. Her nipples had become particularly sensitive over the past few years. The first time he brought her to orgasm purely from nipple stimulation had been one of the most erotic moments he had ever witnessed.

Their collective moans and groans of ecstasy ricocheted from the walls that surrounded her; Shanie could feel her husband with her. An awareness of his throbbing cock, which dove within her, her G-spot hammered by his bulbous mushroom head. Her orgasms surged, the intensity increased as the demand to be released overwhelmed her quivering pussy. Shanie was on the verge of eruption. Her legs trembled; hips bucked wildly, her entire body immersed in desire. Her back was arched she yearned for his touch.

A puddle of sweet juices collected under her bottom unable to be contained any longer. Jack kept an eye on the fingers of her right hand, which were again submerged, in her hungry pussy; the fingers of her left hand stroked her rigid nipples. Her responses were no longer being formed by words. A moan, groans, sighs, a whimper were the only audible replies she conveyed.

As he gazed at her slender fingers plunged within the depths of her silky pussy, his hand vigorously, rhythmically slammed his rock-solid shaft. The demonstration of her fingers clutched by her tight hole as they pumped feverously toward her inner most regions overtook him. He hungered to fuck her, to replace her fingers with his inflamed cock. He desperately would have loved to blast his load of cum inside her plump tender pussy.

His engorged scrotum throbbed, ached from an immeasurable pressure within. Jack was lustful for his balls to spank her tight puckered asshole while he rammed her pussy yet again and again. Desperately he needed to feel the splash of her cum over his taunt sack. He wouldn't be able to maintain his control much longer. The scene of his wife on the monitor astounded him, to watch her hand thrust in and out of her wet pussy as well as to hear her moans and wails inside his head, it was virtually as if he were with her. He knew the sweet perfume of her sex would linger in his office for months. Every moment he spent within those walls from that day forward would recall the imprinted images of Shanie, her sensual picturesque body, which had squealed, shrieked, and shuddered with pleasure, orgasm after orgasm all for him. "Do you want my cum?" His voice seemed strained; he forced his orgasm back, not prepared to release yet.

"Oh God Yessss!!" If only she held his cock inside of her at that moment instead of her fingers. Her well-trained powerful muscles pulled harmoniously with the image of his submerged veined cock within her. To feel the transition of the power, Jack no longer in control, to have him held snuggly within her body. Her forceful muscles ready to milk him for every last drop of his cum.

His hands vigorously ran the length of his cock just as he would loved to have pounded her tender pussy; he was beyond the point of restraint, unable to prohibit his orgasm, he was ready to cum with nothing held back. "Cum for me!!! Cum all over my cock!!! Give it to me!!!" He roared, growled, his orgasm demanded to be released. "YESSS!!!! GOD!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!" Shanie lunged her pelvis upward as if to meet the force of his powerful cock, her sweet creamy cum ejected from her full-lipped hot-blooded pussy. "YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The vision of her cum squirted from her swollen pink pussy was the last straw; he was unable to suppress his orgasm any longer. He cried wildly to announce the liberation of his cum.

Their bodies convulsed as if they were locked together in their passion and not separated by over a thousand miles.

Soon their bodies collapsed, silence overtook the telephone line yet deep raspy breaths could be heard, transmitted from each end of the line. Jack could still see Shanie, he watched her, almost as if a "Peeping Tom" peering through her bedroom window. She was totally unaware of him; her hands roamed over her entire body, as she gathered every tingled ounce of contentment from her fulfilled flesh.

"You never cease amazing me." His words were soft, gentle, filled with passion for her.

"Neither do you darling. Let's keep it that way." She gathered herself together, pulled the leather chair up close to the desk. "Come home soon, please."

12