Jack's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

"Don't be. I'm not here to hurt you."

She sat up suddenly, looked at me with the passion clouding her sea-green eyes, as she said, "Jack, I'm not just a substitute for your wife, am I?"

A question I had asked myself, but over the past weeks I had realised that she was much more than that. Becky would always be part of me but Maria had captured my respect, affection, and desire. So that's what I told her.

She leaned forward her green eyes ablaze with new life.

"That's what I hoped to hear. Wait there."

And she was up and away, as dazedly I watched her trim figure run into her bedroom. I just sat there, worrying. The once so capable, so confident gigolo, wondering why I was being so timid. Eager, yet fearful of failing. Knowing that two years abstinence and the pleasures of recent weeks had left me with a massive pressure in my groin.

I was asking myself what she could be doing when her voice called gently, "Jack, in here."

Uncertainly I pushed open the bedroom door, and my breath shuddered in my throat.

Maria stood by the bed dressed only in a silken peach robe, so sheer I could make out the dark nipples, and the hint of dark triangle. Her face was pink with shyness.

"I bought it yesterday," she said huskily. "Do you like it?" Her hands fluttered as though desperate to cover up the targets for my hungry eyes.

In three strides I had her in my arms, "You are so beautiful," I said. Then our mouths met hungrily, my lips searched over and around the soft sweetness of hers, before our tongues met and wrestled like young puppies.

Without signal our clinging bodies fell sideways onto the cool softness of the bed. Maria rolled onto her back, her robe coming open to reveal the wonders of her delectable body.

I lay alongside her, thigh against thigh, my erection so demanding I could have gladly plunged directly into her.

But gentility and patience were the order of the moment. Kissing her ever more deeply my hand moved the robe from her shoulder and caressed the wondrous curve of it, before my fingers traced the smoothness of her skin down to the rise of her left breast. My fingers traced and trailed over and around her nipple.

Her own hands were busy stroking up and down my back and as I moved my mouth from hers, she gasped, "I wanted this, Jack."

My lips moved over her neck and down to the delicacy of her breasts. Moving from one to the other with eager lips and tongue, loving the tingling touch of her, while my fingers continued their journey downwards, first into the subtle indentation of her slender waist , then onto the voluptuous upward curve of her hip, and as always, aware of the electric fragrance and fragility of her skin.

Mouth and tongue suckling, licking smoothing over her twins mounds, while fingers moved on, cautiously onto the level plain of her belly, circling there, poised at the dark jungle of hair, like some uncertain explorer on the verge of a great discovery. The pleasure of my lascivious movements was heightened by the whimpers, gasps and gurgles from Maria, as I took each knew sensuous step.

Before my fingers even moved through her pubes I sensed the slight movement of her thighs parting. After circling through the hairy thatch for a few seconds, I moved my middle finger down to find the beginning of her labial groove, sliding back and forward over the closed lips. A hint of moisture on my fingertips told me to penetrate those tender lips and so easily I found the nub of her clitoris, rising like a blossom stamen eager for the sun.. My finger rolled ever so gently around it, and I was very aware of Maria's quickening breath.

"Jack, Jack ---please--"

I eased back . "Stop?" I asked.

"No. No.---find me."

Fingers moving deeper, dry labia, dry, slowly back, gently forward, and flickering finger back again. Moisture. Pressing with my middle finger which was suddenly in that precious wetness of a tunnel. Maria's secret place. I wanted to kiss there. But Maria gasped, "Jack, I've never touched you."

And already her hand was moving around to my belly from where it hadn't far to go to touch my tumescent penis.

"Oh!," she said, her fingers drifting down my shaft, before searching the veins, the eager tip. "It feels too big. So hard."

And as her fingers closed around it and she whispered "Am I doing it right?" I knew I was in trouble. So long, so much pressure of late. Now that pressure was ready to burst with the slightest friction.

Fearing I would fail her I stroked the wet walls just inside her labia. Opening her.. Preparing---

"Please, Jack," she gasped, her breath quickening her hand smoothing along my erection. "Can we do it. I want---"

She didn't complete what she wanted as I removed my fingers from inside her and gently parting her thighs, rolled onto her, and guided my penis to her opening.

"I'll be careful," I said gently, and saw her biting her lower lip, her eyes almost closed.

Insertion into her moist haven was reasonable. Only the rising pressure from my scrotum was a threat. I had taken more than one virginity in my heyday, but this one was as precious to me as the time I took Becky. But I knew it wasn't going to be good, and I couldn't school my mind into thinking otherwise.

Her vaginal walls clenched in on me and then my end felt the obstruction. Without even thinking I gave the needed short thrust and heard Maria yelp and I was through.

I raised my head, saw her hair strewn face, mouth open, eyes alight, "Oh,yes, yes."

And at that moment she convulsed her vaginal wall and it was like being drawn into a series of rings. An action I had experienced a hundred times but now it was one action too many for my overloaded sack. I felt myself spurt and spurt again and I could only thrust deep into her, while she moaned gently. I seemed to be coming for an eternity, filling her up. But passion hardly came into it. I was merely relieving myself.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" I muttered as I rolled onto my back.

She sat up over me, "Wasn't I any good?"

"You? Not you, Maria," I said caressing her sweated cheek." It was me. I failed you. I'm so sorry. You can't have got much out of that performance."

"Just a slight pain. But it was lovely having you inside me. Like a red-hot steel rod filling me. Immense."

"But no explosion?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, you'd know right enough. Next time, I promise you will explode."

Maria glanced down my body and gave me a shy smile---oh, I so loved that face.

"But it looks like the steel bar has melted." she said.

I glanced down at my flaccid penis lying limply across my thigh, and sat up alongside her sliding my hand to cover her pubic mound, "And your ache still needs easing. As I said next time will be all for you."

"Tomorrow?"

I looked at my watch, "No, in about half an hour."

Her face lit up, "So soon?"

I leapt naked from the bed, "I'll go have a shower, if I may." And I walked to the bathroom door. "You can join me if you wish."

The shower stall was pleasantly roomy, the water refreshingly cool, and as I rubbed myself down I pondered the wonder of how Maria had shed any shyness about me viewing her superb body. I had guessed that didn't extend to sharing the shower with me when the door was pulled open and she stepped in behind me, her firm breast nuzzling my back.

I turned to find her wearing a shower cap which did nothing to spoil those delicate smiling features, now running with water. I put my hands on her shoulders and kissed her before we began a mutual soaping.

Stroking a woman's curves is a pleasure at any time. Stroking her under soap and water advances the sensuous delight one hundred per cent. Her superbly pert breast and inner thigh had never been so lavishly soaped.

For her part, she worked steadily down my body occasionally muttering, "Nice, nice." until her hands reached my penis, and her eyes held mine as she grinned, " Oh, yes, this steel rod is like the phoenix ---rising again."

"Then it's time," I told her and turned off the shower, stepped out and we took added pleasure in towelling each other.

Back in the bedroom she lay back on the bed but I remained standing just drinking in the wonder of her. From the spread of her coal black hair, surrounding the classically beautiful face, over the perfectly formed shoulders and bosom, which even in her prone position pointed invitingly upwards, the marvellous indent of her waist flowing out to the curvaceous hips , the black triangle of hair through which I could just make out the hint of a luscious cleft, and then the thighs, smooth, elegant. All over she was perfection.

She wriggled uncomfortably and half turned on her side which only served to accentuate her curves."Please, don't stare at me like that."

As I knelt on the bed she was staring at my lower parts and she smiled that shy, yet sensuous smile, "If I'd been asked what part of a man is purple I'd have said none. Are all men purple at the end?"

I lay beside her laughing, "I don't know. I haven't see all men down there."

She laughed delightedly and then we were kissing, tongues tangled wetly, electrifyingly.

Hands stroking. Her fingers on the back of my neck, rubbing at the short hairs there. My fingers playing in the thickness of her hair. I broke from her lips to kiss her neck, her cheeks, her ears, her eyes and then on over the curvaceous shoulders, my tongue taking over from my fingers. As it trailed down to the rise of her left breast I had my fingers travel on ahead, tracing the contours of her waist, the rise of her hip then back again several times. Slow and easy. My tongue tip teased at her nipple before I enclosed it completely between my lips and sucked gently, as my fingers moved across the flatness of her belly. Now my ears tuned to the sound of her breathing, fairly steady at the moment, but this would be my guide to how far she was from orgasm.

I continued my mouths adoration of her breasts while my fingers stole, gentle as a spider, into her pubic hair, rustling through it and around it, before moving on and down to the incredible smoothness of her inner thigh. Up and down I stroked, knee to just below her opening. Sorry Becky, shot briefly through my mind.

Maria's breathing had quickened as I returned my fingers into her pubic forest, and allowed one finger to probe into that hidden groove. Instantly I knew how ready she was . Moisture already and there was the nub of her clitoris up and ready for my touch. Her body gave a little jerk as I caressed the tender spot and I heard a little gasp from her lips.

Now was the time to move my mouth from her breasts and trail my tongue slowly down over her belly, into the black triangle and replace my finger on her clitoris.

"Should you be--?" her gasping question began but ended in a choking whimper as I began licking at her engorged clitoris.

Meanwhile my finger had moved further onto her labia and found sinking into the moisture of her vaginal opening no problem. Licking and rolling my lips around her labia, I allowed myself to enjoy the creaminess, the musky odour and the sound of her gasps of pleasure.

I had moved my body round so that my swollen penis wasn't far from her face, and as I introduced a second finger into the entrance of her vagina, her lips ran along my eager erection.

I allowed my two fingers to flicker against vaginal walls, then I twisted them like a corkscrew without entering too deeply. Her head tossed away from me as she gasped her pleasure.

Now was time for the major movement. Leaving my forefinger inside her I moved my middle finger out and back until it played around her anus opening. Maria's body shuddered.

Slowly, gently, I inserted my finger into that neat rear passage. Still licking keenly at her clitoris I now moved my two fingers back and forwards quickly in their respective nests.

Her whole body began to heave. Her lips on my penis were intermittent as her head jerked. "Please—Oh, yes--" Little chirping sounds followed as I continued my lascivious administrations. Her thighs closed, parted and closed again and I knew her convulsions signalled how close she was.

I pushed both fingers in more firmly than before, while sucking on her clitoris.

Her whole body reared. Her mouth must have gaped as her head shook from side to side and for a brief moment I felt my penis rest on her tongue . Then she was lost to everything as her body convulsed. Her hips heaved up to meet my mouth. From her lips there issued a variety of tweeting sounds as though she was calling a bird and it ended with a high keening squeal before she collapsed, absolutely still and panting.

I removed my fingers and sat up looking down at her. Her eyes were closed, her hair plastered over her sweated face. My swollen member struck against her thigh and her eyes opened.

"That was --yes, the explosion." A faint smile flickered on her lips followed by a look of concern, "But you haven't---"

I shook my head, "Because I think you still have an unexploded bomb in there." I said as I rolled between her thighs. "And I'm going in after it."

As I guided my erection between her vaginal lips, she muttered, "But I can't ---"

"I think you'll be surprised what you can do," I told her, thrusting to half way, where there was still a slight resistance. I kissed her face while I moved slowly backwards and forwards inside her, easing my shaft through the tight spot. Once beyond that, it was deeper and deeper. She made a little 'oh' sound and her green eyes clouded as they scanned my face. Next a series of quick thrusts and withdrawals, and the walls of her vagina began working like a myriad of suction pads. Welcoming me, wanting me.

Slowly I drew my penis back right to the fringe of her sex, and I saw disappointment appear on her face, which quickly disappeared as I gave a full length thrust that reached out for her very womb. And once more she gasped this time there was a sense of added excitement.

Sensing my own boundaries were near, I raised my body slightly so that each forward thrust connected with her clitoris. Quickened thrusts led to quickening of her breaths. Her hips swayed upwards to meet me, and I could tell she was close. Now it was simply a matter of timing. Ever faster I drove back and forth and every forward movement was met with her equal thrust, until we were both gasping and grunting as our climax approached.

Her repeated keening sound told me how close she was to fulfilment, and my hands gripped around her hips and pulled her hard onto me. She came up at me, swaying, twisting, shuddering, and crying out, as I spurted with my own voluble groans. So we hung there, suspended in a time warp of ecstasy, sharing the wonderful moment of mutual orgasm.

As we lay side by side, sweated, our breathing returning to normal, she whispered huskily, "I never dreamed it could be so devastating. Is it always that good?"

"I hope we'll have a long time to find out," I said earnestly.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers
12