Jack's Sex Tutor Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction: Jack Wilson wasn't too pleased.
864 words
4.14
36.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielL
DanielL
1 Followers

This is a longish story, and it takes a while to get going, so bear with me.

Jack Wilson wasn't too pleased. He'd just found out that his dad would be going away on a business trip for a whole month!! And he had just started his summer holidays, so it didn't look like they were going to go on vacation anywhere this summer. Another thing that pissed him off was that he was only told the evening before his dad left while they were all sitting around the table eating dinner. At least the food was good, as they had their own cook.

Jack's dad David was still trying to calm down Kate, Jack's new stepmom. She had only just found out too, and she definitely wasn't happy, they had only just got married 2 weeks ago.

Kate (she never ask him to call her mom, so he never did) was only 5 years older than him (she was 23) and she was stunning. She'd started a career as a model, but gave it up after meeting his dad; she didn't need to work with all the money dad made. Kate was tall and slim with amazing legs that she liked to show off. She'd also talked David into paying for breast enlargement surgery after only a couple of weeks of them dating, so she was still in the honeymoon period of flaunting her new perfect D cup breasts. Jack had actually fantisized about her himself. Not only did she have a fantastic body, but she had a pretty face, long lustrous blonde hair and a perfect tan.

His dad was still good looking himself. Despite being in his mid forties David kept in shape and had a handsome face with dark brown hair only showing grey at the temples. His most attractive feature though was that he was extremely wealthy, and women would flock to him when they found out how much he was worth.

"For fuck's sake David!" Kate really was pissed off. "I was looking forward to you taking some time off so we could spend some quality time together."

"Look Kate, Jack, they've promised me a full month off after the trip, and if this deal goes well I'll be looking at a tidy little bonus at the end of the year."

That shut Kate up. She still didn't look pleased, but she was definitely not one to turn down more money. Jack still didn't know her too well (In fact he'd been avoiding her), but he knew she was more than a bit of a gold digger. Jack thought he'd have one last try.

"But dad..."

"Now that's enough!" His dad cut him off. "Jack I've informed your after school tutors that they're still to tutor you during the holiday, so it should keep you busy. Kate, I've deposited an extra few thousand in your account on top of your usual allowance, so you can pay Jack his allowance and give Melissa (the cook) her shopping budget. I want you to take good care of Jack and use this as an opportunity to get to know him while I'm gone."

We'd all finished dinner so Kate stood up and pushed her chair back. "Fine" she announced, "but you're not getting any from me tonight! And I was going to let you try anal." And she stalked off in the direction of his parents' bedroom. Jacks eyes locked onto her tight ass as she swayed her hips on her way out.

David, looked frustrated for a couple of seconds until his gaze fell on Jack, then he blushed. "Jack, go do your studies. I don't want you slacking off just because you're on holiday."

Jack sighed as he left the table and made his way to his room. His dad was always so strict about his education. He went to an excellent school and had after school tutors in English, Maths, Music and French. David had told his son that he wasn't planning on leaving him his wealth in his will, he intended to ensure that he had a good education so he was in a good position to earn his own fortune. Money wasn't worth anything if you didn't earn it, apparently.

He did some studying for a while then watched some TV. At about eleven o'clock he brushed his teeth, washed his face, jerked himself off, put on his pyjamas and settled down for bed. Soon after he could here the familiar sounds coming from next door meaning Kate had relented at least partly in her resolve. It seemed like she was earning her extra allowance money tonight after all.

She had an amazing sex drive. Jack would come home from school to find she wasn't in. She would arrive a few hours before David was due home, tell Jack she had been out shopping, at the sauna, chatting with friends (our some other excuse) and then jump straight in the shower. He could believe she was already regularly cheating on his dad so soon after their wedding, especially as she still seemed to have sex with David every night, as far as Jack could hear.

DanielL
DanielL
1 Followers