Jack's Sex Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepmom devises a plan.
1.4k words
4.45
41.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielL
DanielL
1 Followers

Kate woke up the next morning in an empty bed and cursed David. He left her to look after Jack for 4 whole weeks, meaning she couldn't go off for her routine day long fuck sessions that helped satisfy her raging libido, she'd only be able to sneak off while Jack was busy with his tutors. And even worse, David wasn't around to fuck her every night, which helped tide her over until her next clandestine meeting.

It wouldn't have been so bad if David didn't have such a small penis. He would have been her perfect man if he was 10 years younger and had a few more inches added onto his 3.5 inch dick. After sex with him she was still gagging for more a couple of hours later, he just couldn't seem to satisfy her. The deciding factor in marrying him was definitely the money. The surprising thing was that from what she could tell Jack had quite an impressive cock. It was strange how genetics worked.

She sighed. Looking after Jack was going to be hell. He was only a few years younger than her, but she couldn't relate to him at all. From what she could tell they had nothing in common and when he was around her he would never say anything, just stare at her body, leaving her to make up conversation. That little shit.

But then she had an idea. She could spend this time tormenting Jack with her charms. That would help pass the time and get her more worked up for her fuck sessions when David got back.

Getting up she put on a sheer white baby doll and g-string (she always slept naked) and padded softly down the corridor to the bathroom.

=====

Jack woke up with his usual morning hard on and staggered out of bed towards the bathroom in order to relieve himself. When he got there he stopped outside the door. He could hear splashing, but the door was partly open. Peeking through the gap, his jaw dropped at what he saw.

Kate was sitting on the edge of the large corner bath tub. It was one of those large tubs that could fit about 3 people, and had a kind of seat built into the corner. Kate was resting her feet on that seat, with only her feet and ankles submerged in water. Her legs were lathered up and as Jack watched she raised one foot and rested it on the side of the tub so her leg was arched for her to shave.

During this time Jack had been staring unabashedly at his stepmom's amazing tits. Just too big to fit his hands, with perfect shape and gravity defying pertness. Her nipples were dark pink, and slightly bigger then the ones he'd seen in adult magazines. He could feel that he had gone rock hard and the tip off his cock had just leaked a drop of pre cum.

The movement of Kate's leg drew his eyes down to her pussy, which was now fully on display. Without thinking about it he tucked his thumbs into the waistband of his pyjama bottoms and lowered them below his balls. Taking his dick lightly in one hand he slowly began to roll his foreskin back and force over his cock head.

She had just finished her legs and was now, opening them wider, she began to shave her pussy! Jack started to pick up the pace of his hand, using a tighter grip on his shaft. He couldn't believe how hot this was! But just as Jack could feel he was coming close to exploding he looked up to see Kate looking straight at him with an unreadable expression on her face.

Shocked, he ran back to his bedroom, quickly shut his door as quietly as he could and jumped into bed, pulling the cover up to his chest. He lay there panicking, breathing rapidly for a few heart beats wondering what Kate was going to do. And then he held his breath as he heard her footsteps approaching his room. He looked to the door just as the handle turned and it was pushed open. His cock had gone limp when he was caught staring, but what he saw now instantly brought it back to life.

Kate walked into the room wearing her baby doll and panties. She was still wet from the bath and the baby doll clung to her chest and stomach. Jack could see her nipples through the sheer material and they seemed to harden as she approached the bed.

=====

Kneeling down on both knees beside the bed Kate put on what she thought was a comforting smile.

"Now Jack don't worry. I'm not angry with you about what just happened, in fact it was partly my fault for forgetting to shut the bathroom door."

Jack didn't say a word. He was too busy admiring her cleavage up close.

"I know you're at that age where you start noticing girls and it's understandable to be curious. I just wanted to let you know if you have any questions about sex I'd be happy to answer them. Have you covered sex education in school?"

Jack still didn't say anything. He had of course had sex ed, but Kate seemed to take his silence to mean he hadn't.

"Oh dear. I see your excellent education has been severely lacking in one area." She glance down at his rock hard erection making a tent in his blanket.

"Let's start with the basics shall we?" she said with an impish grin and lowered the blanket, revealing his cock.

She was shocked at first, it was 7.5 inches longs! How did small dick David manage to have a son like that? Reaching out she wrapped a hand around it making Jack gasp involuntarily. It was thick too!

"This is your penis" she said with a smile. And what a penis it is! "It's also known as a cock, dick, prick, fuck pole, man meat, pork sword..."

Her list went on for quite a while but Jack wasn't listening. Every time Kate said a new name for it she gave it the tiniest of squeezes, he didn't know how much more he could take. He could feel his balls begin to tighten up. As though she sensed this, Kate let go and addressed him again.

"When boys see a girl naked their dicks go hard like this so they can have sex. Don't worry about sex for the moment, I'll make sure you learn all about it. For now we'll just make sure you know how to get your cock to go back to normal. Tell me Jack, have you ever jacked off?"

Jack couldn't believe what was happening, his stepmom had been squeezing his dick. Instead of admitting to jerking off daily he shook his head, praying for what happened next.

"Ok, well let me show you how to do it for future reference." Kate said, gripping his shaft and starting to pump her fist up and down. "This is called jacking off. It will make you cum, and once you've cum it will make your dick go limp again."

She gradually started to pick up speed and Jack started to make small bucking movements with his hips.

"There are other ways of cumming, like having a girl suck you off. But I think I would get in trouble with your father if I were to demonstrate that." Then she gave a little laugh.

Jack pictured his hot stepmom licking and sucking the tip of his cock and it sent him over the edge. Groaning, he came, spilling his seed on his stomach. Cum ran down his shaft and dribbled onto Kates fingers.

Kate pulled her hand away and licked the cum off her fingers, then stood up. "Well, now you know how to do it. Go take a shower to wash the cum off yourself." She made a face as though she'd just thought of an idea. "Starting tomorrow I'm going to hire an extra tutor for you to cover the morning and afternoon. You need to be taught all about sex, and I'm going to make sure you're taught to the highest standards, just as your dad would want it."

Then laughing, she walked out of his room. Back in her own she complimented herself on her master plan. She would now be free every day to go out and get fucked senseless and Jack would never complain about to her abandonment to David because she would make sure his new "sex tutor" would give him the education of a lifetime.

DanielL
DanielL
1 Followers