Jack's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan grabbed hold of Ron's dick with her left hand and began rubbing and playing with her wet and swollen cunt with the other. Ron gently pushed her head down towards his rigid cock and then stuffed his log into her mouth until his balls were pressed against her chin. She sucked him for all he was worth, drooling and slurping his cock in and out of her mouth. He reached up and took hold of her big tits, massaging her fleshy mountains while she sucked his cock. Pinching, pulling and squeezing her nipples, Ron soon had my wife moaning and groaning every bit as loud as Susan.

Meanwhile, I had Susan buns up kneeling, and I was licking her from one end to the other. I snaked my tongue down between her firm ass cheeks, pressing my face and mouth in further to get at her delicious dark hole, until my tongue finally rested up against her tightly puckered asshole. She wriggled and squirmed, pushing herself back against me. I rimmed and licked her tight hole until had her shivering out of control and she begged me to fuck her.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me......" she pleaded, "Stick that big cock in me.....shove it up my ass.......pleeeease baby?!"

I looked over at my wife, watching her lips wrapped tightly around Ron's cock, sliding up and down his shiny, long shaft. Ron's cock was full size, as he was in my mouth, and he was starting to move faster and harder down her throat. His cock completely filled Joan's mouth, stretching her lips tightly around his fat shaft and bloating her cheeks.

Susan was wriggling like mad against my face while I continued slithering my tongue around her asshole. I pried her tight hole open wider with my fingers, poking and probing her exposed pinkness with my tongue. I slowly danced the tip of my tongue all over the inside and outside of her tangy crack until she started begging and weeping for me to fuck her. My cock throbbed and bobbed between my legs eager to comply.

Ron had my wife flat on her back now and was sucking and chewing on her slit, and licking his way down the crack of her ass. His loud munching and chewing sounds were making me wild, and I watched as Joan pressed herself hard against his face, bucking and thrusting her sloppy cunt and ass with loud smacks.

I had my tongue buried all the way inside Susan's sweet and pungent crack and then reached down and slid my fingers into her hot wet cunt. I got them good and slimy and then brought them back to her ass. One at a time I wiped them onto and into her ass. Once she was nice and greasy I knelt down behind her and placed my stiff cock between her slick ass cheeks. I teased her a little, pushing up against her and then backing off.

Reaching down I slipped a finger into her puckered hole, then another. I spun quick circles inside her ass, turning it into a slick runway for my cock.

"Oh boy....what a tasty ass! Are you ready......" I asked.

"Fuck yeah! Shove it in!" she pleaded, " I want it bad!"

I pressed my cockhead up against her anxious asshole. Susan gasped as my throbbing head slipped through the mushy ring of her tight sphincter and slowly climbed up higher and into her steamy rectum. Her ass clamped tightly around my invasive probe as she pressed and pushed back against me, driving me deeper and deeper inside. Reaching between her legs she gabbed hold of my balls, squeezing and tugging on my throbbing and cum filled nuts, pulling me closer and tighter against her.

I watched Ron across from me as he quickly pulled his mouth off Joan's cunt and plugged hot wet hole with his fat, throbbing cock.

"Oh yeah! That's it....fuck me....give me that big fat cock!" Joan pleaded. Ron thrust his hips forward and went balls deep in one hard plunge. As his cockhead bottomed out he held it there and sucked on Joan's big nipples.

"You like that? You like how my cock feels?" he asked her. She reached down and pulled open her pussy lips, rubbing her clit against him, pushing herself hard onto his cock.

"Oooooo yes.......you're in so deeeep!" she sighed. Ron worked up rhythm and screwed my wife's cunt with deep and intense thrusts that had her bouncing on the bed.

Susan was huffing and puffing frantically too as she continued bearing down hard on my stiff cock deep inside her ass. I grabbed hold of an ass cheek with each hand and pulled her tight, thrusting my hips as hard as I could and driving my cock in and out of her juicy ass. Her bowels felt wonderful wrapped so tightly around my horny prick! The inner muscles of her ass were squeezing and clamping, coaxing my swollen cock. The more I chugged in and out of her the more she started to tremble and shake with excitement. Her pussy drooled and dribbled, her swollen lips hanging open and empty.

I glanced over the see Ron's steady pace increasing and both he and Joan were breathing heavy. Thick wet sounds filled the Playroom, along with words of encouragement from both Susan and Joan which soon turned into loud gasps as we all neared orgasm.

I heard Joan's familiar moans and groans of ecstasy just as I felt my cock swelling and expanding inside Susan tight ass.

With a couple more plunges into Joan's cunt, Ron pulled out and blew his load all over my wife's big tits and onto her outstretched tongue. She slurped and gobbled up all of his thick white gobs of spunk while she squeezed his balls and strummed at her pussy and clit. With her face and tits covered with Ron's cum, and as she fingered herself to another orgasm, I let go.

Susan was going berserk. She shuddered and shouted out loud.

"That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fill my ass with your hot cum!" she shouted out, working my stiff prick ragged with her tight ass muscles. She clutched and clawed at the bed sheets, sounding more like a wild animal than a woman. I felt every contraction of her tender ass as it pressed down and pulsed firmly around my cock. With a distorted moan I spurted up into her ass. Susan shook and convulsed, cumming right along with me. I came hard and long, turning her slick warm asshole into a sloppy wet tunnel of fiery love, filled to the brim with my hot lava. Slowly we wound down to an easy slip-sliding motion, our sweaty bodies sticking to each other as we collapsed on the bed, with my cock still lodged up her ass.

Ron and my wife applauded our performance from beside us on the bed and we all lay there looking each other for a few minutes.

We swapped back a short while later, and I have to admit, after all the hot action with both Ron and Susan it felt great to feel Joan's familiar size and shape back in my arms again. I know that variety is the spice of life, but there's something about the comfort of being with someone you know and knowing what, how and where they like it!

My hand drifted slowly down to Joan's pussy and I slipped a finger inside. She was plenty wet and my finger squished easily inside her nicely loosened hole. I rubbed and circled her clit until she opened her legs up and moaned out loud, pushing my finger and hand further into her cunt. She came quickly, with my fingers buried knuckle deep in her sloppy pussy.

She fell back on the bed with my fingers still clutched tightly inside her cunt, completely drained of both cunt juice and energy. In a matter of minutes Joan had passed out.

while my wife slept as quiet and peaceful as a baby, Susan, Ron and I daisy chained a while longer. I got on my hands and knees and began sucking the slippery gooey wetness out of Susan's sweet cunt while Ron took my dangling meat into his mouth and sucked my limpness back into a full throbbing erection. Susan spread her legs apart until her sexy toes almost touched the ceiling. Ron's throbbing fuck stick dribbled and leaked droplets of cum which Susan quickly strained to suck into her mouth.

"Oooooh Man!!" I shouted out loud, arching my back as I drove my cock down Ron's throat. the ball of fire in my nuts was making me crazy while he sucked and smoked my meat. Suddenly and I have no idea how, we all started to cum at the same time. My cock jerked and exploded, giving Ron more than he expected. He struggled to gulp down all of my creamy load. Susan was pushing an bearing down so hard when she came that she actually started pissing into my mouth. I swallowed and drank every drop that poured out of her juicy cunt. I was thrilled to hear Ron's muffled groans, his mouth still stuffed full of my cock, as he began to cum in his wife's mouth. Susan sucked and slurped him off noisily, and Ron did me until we ended up in one big sweaty pile on the bed.

But the party didn't end with us each only having four orgasms, in fact it had just begun. We all slept together on that big round bed till around noon the following day.

Ron and I were awakened by the familiar sounds of Susan and Joan's loud sucking and smacking mouths as they had each other for breakfast. Ron and I watched with delight as we knew our wives were getting closer and closer. Once they were done and before they went to work on us though, my wife had a confession to make, which didn't surprise me for some reason.

She told me that she'd set the whole thing up, right from telling Ron when and where to find me the first night, up until the first time we made it without them.

It had been the most exciting night of my life and I have never been so turned on and so fulfilled in all my life. Ron and Susan said they'd stock up on snacks and drinks while Joan and I agreed to go shopping for some new toys. I told Joan that we would most definitely have to make both Ron and Susan part of our weekly list of things and PEOPLE to do!

12