Jack's Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack felt a mouth envelope his cock as he continued working Marie toward her orgasm. Looking down, he saw that it was Amy. Her dark eyes watching him with a look of ecstasy. Jack realized that Amy looked so content because Brianna's face was buried between the Asian's legs. Jack had the fleeting thought that this was the best day of his life when Tanya's hand clamped around the base of his dick again.

Marie began to squirm and moan. Jack pressed even harder on her clit, pinching it gently between his fingers. After a few more seconds, her whole body tensed and her hips thrust up into his fingers. Her breathing stopped entirely as the force of her orgasm overcame her.

Amy had stopped sucking his cock. She was lying on her back on the floor, coaxing Brianna on as the blond ate her pussy. "Oh, yeah. Right there, lick it, fuck my cunt with your tongue. Oh, baby!"

Tanya pushed Jack down on his back. "Don't move," she said in a husky voice. She stood over him and pulled off her pants, then lowered herself down onto his cock. She rubbed the head of his dick over her wet slit, then slowly lowered herself down onto him. Jack moaned loudly as the warmth of her pussy encompassed his engorged cock. His balls felt ready to explode from the pressure of holding back his cum for so long.

Tanya rode up and down on him, her breasts bouncing up and down with her motion. She leaned down and offered him one of her nipples, which he greedily sucked into his mouth. The feeling of being inside her was too much for Jack, and his balls finally released their pent up juices. Tanya came at the same time, shouting out her orgasm even more loudly than she had in the bathroom.

Just after they finished, Brianna brought Amy to her second orgasm of the evening. Looking over, Jack saw the small Oriental pinching her nipples, her face illuminated with the glow of climax.

Tanya slowly moved off of Jack, who lay on the floor with his eyes closed. When he felt a mouth on his cock, he assumed that it was Brianna, who seemed to have a taste for pussy. He was surprised when he opened his eyes to see the light brown hair of his wife, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft.

Within minutes, his dick was hard again. Lisa stepped back and said, "I think it must be Brianna's turn."

The petite blond took her clothes off and lay down beside Jack. He rolled onto his side and let his fingers trail down her body from her neck to her thighs, which parted as his fingertips touched them. Brianna was so wet from the evening's festivities that she didn't need any foreplay, so Jack rolled on top of her.

He grabbed her wrists and held them over her head with one hand as he guided himself into her with the other. Now that he had cum, he decided to take his time with Brianna. Still holding her hands above her head, he used his other hand to touch her lightly all over her body. Her nipples were like hard rocks poking into him. Brianna started to writhe under him as he touched her.

He kept kissing her neck and grazing her sides with his fingertips and nails as he slid slowly in and out of her. His hand made its way down to her clit and started pressing against it as he thrust into her. Soon he brought her to the brink, but he pulled out and stopped touching her. Her hands were still held above her head, but he felt her heels digging into his ass as he waited for her orgasm to subside.

"Please don't tease me, Jack. Please," Brianna whispered in his ear.

"I'll help you out, Bree," Tanya said. She got on her back under them and started to softly lick and kiss Jack's balls.

Within seconds, Jack couldn't resist anymore and started pounding into Brianna with all his strength. Brianna came almost instantly, her hips rocking up into his and her heels still pulling at him.

Jack pulled his cock out of Brianna's pussy and slid it into Tanya's mouth. He saw her eyes widen, then her throat relaxed and invited him deeper. After only a few strokes, he felt the familiar tightening in his balls.

"Tanya, your mouth feels so hot," he moaned. "God, I'm gonna cum."

She greedily sucked on him as he started to shoot his load down her throat. She licked him clean, seeming to enjoy the way that he jumped when she touched the sensitive head of his cock.

Not long after that, the timer went off. Jack was sitting with his back to the couch, a sated smile on his face.

"So," Tanya asked impishly, "when are we going to play again?"

12