Jack's Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my had back and licked my fingers and hand clean. She tasted amazing, so succulent. I leaned over farther, bending my head towards her pussy and licked her outer lips, sending more shockwaves of pleasure rippling through her. Her moaning increased again as I licked her pussy. She was barely coming off her first orgasm as my gentle licks had another one building fast.

"Oh God! Lick me! Suck me!" She begged through her moans. It was difficult to really get at her in the front seat of the car but I got to her anyway I could. Her moans told me I was doing a fine job. I licked up and down her slit, tasting her juices as it flowed like a river down a mountain. She tasted better coming straight from the source than she did licking her off my finger.

Her orgasm didn't need much coaxing, she was still coming down from the first. I slid my finger back into her pussy and stuck it straight on her g-spot, massaging it to make her cum again while I licked her pussy lips and clit. Within a few minutes, she was cumming again. Her finger gripping my hair, pilling me into her as her legs closed around my head. I didn't mind her vice grip with her legs, I could still breath. When she came this time, I was ready to drink her juice instead of wear it.

"Baby! Oh God! Baby! Oh, oh, FUCK!" She screamed out, this one bigger, built from the tail of the first. Her whole body shook for almost five minutes before she started to relax, loosening her death grip on my hair and my head.

When she stopped moaning, stopped moving, I kept licking her. Gentle licks all around her pussy, licking every drop of her cum I could get to. She rubbed the top of my head as I slurped the last remaining drops of juice off her lips, kissing her clit a final time before pulling out of her crotch. She was looking at me, her eyes completely glazed over with a goofy look on her face.

"That was un-fucking-believable!" She said. I smiled, my face covered with her cum.

"I'm glad you liked it!" I said as I sat back in my seat. She smiled.

"I can't wait till you get me on you're bed! I bet you'll drive me completely nuts!" She said, her satisfied smile all I needed to see. Her satisfaction and happiness seemed to be the only thing I craved, lived for. That and the abundant pussy, ass and willing mouths to satisfy me!

"Yeah, just you wait! Only problem is there's so many of you and only one of me!" I said with a smile as I turned the car on.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I smiled.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"What are you doing? I came twice! Two huge fucking orgasms! What the fuck are you doing?" She asked again. I wasn't connecting the dots.

"Going back to the house. There are things that need to be done." I said to her.

"Well, I want you're cock! I'll suck you while you drive, if you can manage that!" She said as she got up and knelt in the seat, reaching for my zipper.

"Just don't bite me! I can keep it on the road as long as you don't do that!" I said with a sly grin. She moved towards me, her face closing in on mine.

"I might nibble on you, just a little!" She said as she planted her lips on mine. I smelled like her, tasted like her. When she pulled away, she started to lick all around my mouth. Anywhere her juice was, she licked it off then lowered her head to my crotch. I pushed the seat back, giving her more head room and put the car in gear.

Once I got onto the road, I slid my hand under her and grabbed a tit, holding it, feeling its size and weight in my hand while she pulled my hard cock out of my pants.

"God I love you're cock! It's so fucking big and fat!" She said as she took the head into her mouth, sucking on it like it was a popsicle. Slowly, she worked her mouth down, swallowing my cock until her face was buried in my pants and her lips stretched around the base. I went to look out my passenger mirror and only saw her ass. That made my cock lurch in her mouth. She moaned around it and pulled off, staying at the tip only long enough to fill her lungs with clean air, then she slid her amazing lips back down my cock.

12