Jack's Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you put you're money in there? Everyone else did." Jess said, looking at her friend with curiosity.

"I was. But I want to get Jack something. Something special from all of us. We need to get together later and talk." She said. This little conversation was done in hushed tones, I never heard a word of it.

"Okay, lets get to work!" I said as Jade let me go and picked up her pen and paper.

Diligently, we worked. The guns were the most tedious to do. Make's and models as well as serial numbers and calibers. I had a pretty good assortment of military and non military weapons. The money was gonna be the worst thing to do. Counting all that cash, separating it into bills of the same denomination. Most of it had already been done by someone else, but I wanted to be sure. Tonya and Michelle took this task. They spent hours counting.

"Dinner!" Sonya called from the top of the stairs. Tonya and Michelle marked their spots and wrote down their numbers and we all went upstairs together. I looked around the kitchen and in the dining room and lamented. Just not enough space! I walked over to Gina and Jess who were waiting patiently.

"Remind me tomorrow to get a bigger table. Be nice if we could all sit down and eat as a family." I said. Gina looked at me.

"That's so sweet Jack!" She said as she put her arm around me and hugged me gently. I couldn't help it. I was growing fond of the girls fast. Knowing what they went through and being able to help them out, they saved me as much as I did them. I owed them probably as much as they owed me. It was a good relationship.

Sonya and Susie served us all, making our plates before we even got upstairs. I looked around to my new family and smiled. Leslie had just wandered down stairs and was standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I saw her first.

"Leslie, you okay?" I asked her. She looked up at me.

"I remember you. You took me away from that horrible place." She said. She was disheveled and needed a shower but the drugs had worn off, the most important thing for her.

"Yes. That was me. We all helped out, took you, Tonya, Tina, Aimee and Bree out of that house." I said as I went to her. She looked up into my eyes and started to cry.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I prayed that God would send me someone. Someone to either kill me or save me!" She said as she buried her head into my chest. Jade came over to us as did Gina and Jess. They were like the mother hens of the house.

"He Master Jake. He save us all." She said. She wrapped her arms around me and Leslie. "Welcome to family." She said as she hugged her tight. Gina and Jess closed in. Looked like we were headed for another group hug.

Slowly, they all made it back to their plates of food. Susie made another plate up for Leslie and placed it on the table.

"Can you eat?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes.

"I think so." She said. I smiled.

"Try. If not, we'll try again later. After you eat, one of the girls will take you upstairs and get you in the tub so you can truly wash that experience away from your skin and your mind." I said. She smiled.

Leslie was still weak, she moved slowly and timidly as she sat at the table, her seat given by Tina.

Four of the girls sat at the table and ate while the rest of us went into the living room and ate in there. I stood in the doorway, watching them all. Watching them interact with each other, listening to them talk. As dinner wound down, I took a cigar out of my humidor in my office and went out on the back porch, overlooking the vast pasture that stretched for almost a mile back and a mile on either side.

Gina came out with Leslie in tow and sat with me.

"The others are cleaning up. Tonya and Tina went back to work counting. Jade wants to see you to talk about the things for the house. But first, Leslie wants some alone time with you." She said. I smiled and patted the seat next to me and Leslie scooted over, the food helping to regain her strength. Gina gave me a smile before heading in to the house to help with the dishes.

"Jack, what will happen to me?" She asked. I took her hand and held it gently.

"Well, that depends on you. You can either go home, to your family or your life before you were taken or you can stay here, with us." I said to her. She looked up into my eyes.

"I don't know if I can go home. I'm so humiliated!" She said, tears pouring down her face. I pulled her to me and let her cry on my shoulder.

"It's okay honey. Cry, let it out!" I said to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried, cried her heart and her eyes out.

"I want to go home, but I don't know how to tell people what happened to me." She said. This was the same fear the rest had.

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you like, until you figure out a way. Do you want to call someone, anyone?" I asked her. She looked at me. I could see that she did, but she couldn't bring herself to say yes. "Okay, its okay. When you're ready." I told her as I patted her back and smoothed her hair down the back of her head and her shoulders.

"They were gonna make me a whore." She said as she pulled her head away. I nodded.

"Why? Why would they do that?" She asked.

"Money baby, money. That's it pure and simple. It may have been to sell you on the black market or to just get you turning tricks. I don't know. But you don't have to worry about that. You're safe now." I told her. She looked into my eyes.

"I'm a virgin." She said. I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, at least it's still intact. You don't have to worry about that anymore. The drugs seem to be out of your system too, that's a good thing. Leslie, you've got you're whole life ahead of you now, don't think about that ugliness anymore." I said to her. She looked up into my eyes.

"How can I ever thank you?" She asked. I smiled.

"There's nothing to thank me for darling. Just you sitting here with me now, that's all I need." I said to her. She was so young and learning that she was a virgin, I wanted her. She was more than half my age and I wanted her. I wanted to feel her virgin pussy on my cock, I wanted to hear her scream as I broke her.

That thought shook me a little. I'd never had feelings like that and I wondered where it came from.

"Are you okay?" Leslie asked me. I looked down and smiled, hiding my thoughts.

"Yeah baby. I'm just glad that you're okay. Why don't you go and get in the shower and wash that memory from you're mind. When you get out all clean and smelling pretty, you'll feel like a new person." I said, trying to comfort her. She smiled weakly at me, her doubts mirroring mine.

"Okay." She said and got up. She looked at me and gave me a peck on the cheek before going back into the house to Gina, who was standing at the door out of earshot and waiting patently. Jess came out as Leslie went in.

"Hey stud! How's it hanging?" She said as she came up with a smile on her face. She noticed the look in my eyes and sat down. "What's the matter baby?" She asked. I looked at her. I didn't know where to start.

"I don't know. Suddenly, an issue has come up and I don't know how to deal with it." I said. She looked at me, concern growing on her face.

"Tell me. You can talk to me Jack. You can trust me. We'll work through this together." She said. Now she was my therapist. I was really fucked up.

"Its difficult to explain." I said as I puffed on my cigar. She looked at me.

"Start at the beginning." She said. I looked up into the night sky and looked at the stars, they were beautiful out here in the country. No city lights to hide them.

"Leslie. She just thanked me for getting her away from that house. But, like the rest of you, she don't know if she can go home because of what she's been through. She don't know what to say to the people at home." I said, starting off.

"Well, that's one thing we all have in common." She said.

"Yeah. Then she dropped the bomb on me that she is a virgin." I said. Jess looked at me and smiled.

"Wow! I'm surprised. She's a beautiful girl and to retain that, that took a lot of courage." She said. I looked at her.

"That's my problem. When she told me that, the only thing I could think about was taking her virginity." I said as I looked at her. She smiled.

"Jack, that's normal! Every guy wants to take a girls virginity." She said as she placed her hand on my arm. I sighed.

"Yeah. But I wanted to do it violently. I wanted to hear her scream as I took her. I wanted to hear her cry as I fucked her. Why would I think that? Why would I want that? What's wrong with me?" I said to her. I dropped my cigar on the porch and covered my face with my hands. Fear and anger rising in me. She picked up my cigar and held it for me.

"I don't know Jack. Why would you want that? Because all of us here besides her has pledged our undying love and loyalty to you, except her? Maybe you want her to stay here too. Maybe her refusal to stay has you upset and is what is making you think like that." She said. I looked at her.

"I've never had a malicious thought towards women like that ever. Even now, I know that Jade would do anything. I could treat her like total shit, beat her, rape her, degrade her. And when I was done, she'd come back and tell me that she loves me. What the fuck is that? Am I a pervert? Am I depraved? I mean, I've had more sex in the last two days than I've had in the last two years!" I said as I looked at her.

"I don't know Jack. Men traditionally think with their dicks, it's in their nature. It could be that since we've all professed our love and dedication, our submission to you, maybe that's triggered something in you, a dominant nature you didn't know you had." She said.

As she was saying it, it made sense. I've never been dominant. In the Military, as an officer, I have to bark orders. Those men were my responsibility. I had to make sure they were trained right to survive. And they all survived. Was Terrance's arrival in the group the reason I was having these feelings? He was definitely subordinate to me. He was enlisted and I was an officer. Was it him that has brought out these new feelings?

"I just don't know. I have this urge to have her, hurt her, show her that she's nothing but a cunt for my cock to slide in and out of. Why Jess? Why am I feeling and thinking this? It's scaring me." I said as I looked at her, my eyes telling her more than I was saying. She took my hands in hers.

"Jack. If you feel the need to be dominant, do that with one of us, just not her. Don't take the one thing she's worked so hard in keeping and destroy it. Slap me around, fuck me like a rag doll, call me names, spit on me, piss on me, do whatever, but do it to me. Not her. She couldn't handle that." Jess said as she got down on her knees before me. I looked into her eyes, seeing how easy it would be to dominate her. Thoughts of Mary flooded my mind instantly. BINGO! I knew why now. "What Jack?" Jess said. She saw something in my eyes, she knew I realized something.

"Mary." I said.

"Mary? Who's Mary?" She asked.

"Mary was my fiancé. Mary and I was gonna get married. She was submissive. She liked to be talked dirty to, treated like a slut. She liked things like that, to be taken savagely and ravaged. She liked the role playing. I play raped her easy once a week." I said as I looked into Jess's eyes. That naughty twinkle came back.

"Really? Tell me more!" She said. I could tell she was getting into it. Sex was her thing. That's what made her a good hooker.

"Jess!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air.

"C'mon Jack! You know I'm here for you. I want to help you. I just can't help it!" She said with her little wicked grin. Jack smiled at her and looked up, noticing Gina coming out of the house.

"She's in the bath. Tina is with her." She said as she sat on the chair next to Jess. "What are we talking about?" Gina asked.

"Jack was just about to tell me a naughty story about his ex-fiancé!" She said. I looked at her. Gina looked at me and smiled.

"Well, don't let me interrupt you!" She said. Jess looked at me, her eyes encouraging me to go on with the story.

"Okay, fine!" I said. "There was this one time, really THE time. I had come home from work, this was back when I was in the Army. We lived out in the country, always lived in the country. Anyway, when I came in the door, she was kneeling on the floor with her hands tied behind her back, her ankles tied together. She was wearing a leather collar that said slut on it. On the collar was a D ring that had rope through it, leading down to her wrists and ankles. She had on a blindfold and a gag the held her mouth open, forcing her to be ready to take a dick." Jess's eyes lit up hearing me describe in detail how Mary looked when I got home.

"She couldn't have done this by herself, there was no way. Anyway, she had on a corset that pushed her tits up and out and she had nipple clamps hanging off her with a third chain that went to her pussy. She looked like exactly what she wanted to be, a total slut." I said, pausing to take my cigar back from Jess. I took a puff of it.

"What did you do?" Jess asked.

"I did what any red blooded male would do, I pulled my cock out and stuck it in her mouth!" I said. Jess smiled.

"Yeah baby!" She said with a giddy smile. I chuckled as I listened to her get excited.

"You know, I should have realized it right then. I should have known that she'd been talking to someone about this. Someone tied her up. Someone went through the effort to put her in that position for me." I said.

"Did you ever find out who did it?" Gina asked, her interest piquing.

"Yeah. It was another soldier. Someone I knew. Mary had been talking to him on the phone while I was at work. Turned out, he took a late lunch to do this to her. She had been sitting there at least an hour or two waiting for me to come home. I don't know if he used her once he got her in that position or not." I said.

"So, what did YOU do?" Jess asked. I smiled.

"I treated her like the slut she wanted to be." I said with a smile.

"So, you do have the tendencies to do that. Why would it shock you so much to want to take Leslie's virginity?" Jess asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I just don't know." I said. I truly didn't and that's probably what scared me the most. Knowing I want to, but not knowing why.

"Well, any time you feel the need to want to tie somebody up, you come see me. I'll let you live out any dark fantasy you have!" She said with a wicked smile.

"The thing is, I was never really into that scene. I mean I've seen it in porno's, but it's different. When you see it live, it's different. It's more stimulating. Dominating someone in private is so different than in public." I said as I looked at the porch floor.

"You've seen it live?" Gina asked.

"Yeah. Mary found this S & M club and wanted me to go. I just got promoted to Captain and she wanted to celebrate. I wanted a nice dinner, she wanted to get fucked by three different guys." I said. Jess was hanging on every word.

"So...." She said, urging me to continue.

"Damn it girl!" I said as I looked at her. She smiled and I noticed she was playing with her titties. "Well, we go into this club. She knows a guy, the guy. Anyway, he is there with his girlfriend slash slave and he shows us around. Neither of us is dressed right so he takes us into this room where they sell bondage clothing and gear. She went all out and bought the whole get up. I just watched." I said.

"Aw come on! You didn't buy any ass-less chaps or a cock ring or anything?" Jess asked. Gina giggled, seeing her friend all in a twitter. I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Me? Hell no! Although, I did buy her one thing. A collar. It said Slave on it. That way, as I was advised, people in the place would see that she belonged to someone and was therefore off limits without the Masters permission. I found that out the hard way. If you're not dressed appropriately, they think that you are unattached. I was approached by several different people in just ten minutes." I said.

"Like who?" Jess asked, really getting into the whole thing.

"Well, a guy came up to me and asked me my orientation. I told him straight. He asked if I was a Dom or a Sub and since I was new to it, I said Dom because I didn't want him thinking I took it up the ass." I said with a smile. Jess giggled.

"I take it in the ass, does that mean I'm a Sub?" She asked. Gina interjected.

"No, it means you're a dirty little slut!" She said with a giggle. Jess looked at me with a smile and gave me the motion to continue.

"So, a woman came up to me, she was a Mistress, I told her I was new to this scene and she offered to show me around. She had a couple sub's with her, hot little tramps, like you!" I said as I looked at Jess. She giggled. "She walked me around the place while Mary went off with her friends. I later found them, but I'll get to that in a minute. As we walked around, She told me her name was Mistress Sherry and her subs were Slut and Whore. She showed me all the areas of different play, the gay area which was guys only, I passed that up fast. Then we went into the Lesbian area. I lingered there a while before she pulled me out. Then there was the common area where people were fucking all over the place and then into the private rooms. She gave a very good tour, telling me all kinds of things that were naughty and dirty. I got a real education from her. She offered to let me have one of her girls for the night, kinda break me in at the club, but I politely refused." I said.

"What? You didn't go gonzo on them? Jack! I'm so disappointed in you!" Jess said with mock disgust. I laughed and took a drag off my stogie.

"I know, I'm sorry I let you down!" I said.

"So, what happened to Mary?" Gina asked. I looked at her and sighed.

"I found Mary on her knees in the corner of the common area. She was eating out her friends slave while she took it in the ass from her friend." I said.

"What did you do?" Gina asked.

"I left." I said simply.

"You left you're fiancé there?" Jess asked. I looked at her and shrugged.

"Yep. She obviously wasn't there with me. I mean, don't get me wrong. The whole thing was exciting. But if Mary had stayed with me, going through the place with Mistress Sherry, if we had done it together, then I probably would have been okay with the whole thing. But, even though I bought her the slave collar, she wasn't my slave. She was submissive to the other guy." I said. Jess looked at me and frowned, feeling sorry for my broken heart.

"So, what happened after you left her there?" Gina asked. I smiled.

"I went home and packed her stuff. She came home the next day all glowing and going on about the club and wondering where I went, she didn't even see her bags sitting by the doorway. I told her that we needed to talk and she just came out and said that she was having an affair with the other guy. So, I pointed to her things. She smiled, gave me a hug and took her shit and left." I said. Jess looked at me, stunned that was how it ended.

"Did you ever get you're revenge on her?" She asked. I smiled.

"Nope, didn't need to. I found out several weeks later that she was the star attraction at a weekend gangbang in one of the barracks. Forty guys fucked the shit out of her, took pictures and video taped it. It got around what a slut she was and she was banned from the base." I said with a smile. Jess's eyes went wide with her smile.

"Damn! Now that's a real slut! She could have made some serious money that night!" She said. I laughed. Gina was the more calm one.

"Have you talked to her since?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. She came by after she was banned from the base and asked if she could stay with me for a while. I had seen a copy of the video one of the guys gave me. I showed it to her and told her there wasn't a chance in hell I was letting her back in the house other than just for a visit. She offered to let me do anything I wanted to her, but I just couldn't look at her the same, knowing she took over forty dicks in one weekend like that. She wasn't the same girl, or never really was." I said, puffing on my cigar.