Jack's Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you did get revenge!" Jess said with a laugh. I smiled at her.

"I don't know what happened to her after that. Someone told me she moved back home with her parents, but I don't know." I said.

"You ever wonder about her?" Gina asked. I smiled at her and took her hand in mine.

"Darling, even if I did at one time, I sure as hell don't anymore!" I said. She smiled and kissed my hand.

"So Jack, you wanna go get some bondage gear? A pair of ass-less chaps maybe?" Jess teased. I smiled and threw my cigar into the grass. I pulled her onto my lap, her ass in the air and swatted each cheek.

"Why would I want to do that? I don't need leather outfits to just bend you over and give you a good spanking!" I said as I slapped her juicy ass two more times. She squealed in my lap, wiggling and making her ass shake very sexy like.

"Okay you two! There's work that needs to be done!" Gina said as she stood up. She started to go back in the house but turned back to Jess and I. She looked down at Jess's ass in the air and gave it a good smack. Jess howled. Gina laughed and headed into the house, leaving me and Jess alone, in the dark. I smiled down at Jess as she looked up at me. I pulled her up, my hands on her tits and set her in my lap. She ground her ass down into my crotch.

"You liked that story didn't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I find being dominated so sexy, so naughty. Especially when its with someone you love." She said as she laid her head back on my shoulder. I reached around and palmed her big tits, squeezing them. She moaned out. "That feels so good baby. When am I gonna get to have you again?" She asked. I kissed her neck, licking her from her shoulder up to her ear.

"I don't know. I promised Jade I'd spend some alone time with her tonight, maybe you could join us." I said, breathing low into her ear.

"Oooh, I'd like that! Jade is such a sexy girl. I'd love to eat her pussy while you fuck her in the ass!" She said. Just hearing her say it brought my cock to attention. I slid my hands down over her stomach and into her shorts. She was hot and wet, her pussy lubing up at the thought of going down on Jade.

"Damn baby! You're so fucking wet!" I said as I slid my finger into her sex.

"I know. I'm always wet. Hearing your story, fuck it made me so horny!" She said as she turned her head and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth as she did the bump and grind on my cock while I played with her pussy. "Don't start something you cant finish! I wont be happy with just a little finger fuck." She whispered to me.

I heard the door open and looked back, Leslie was coming outside, clothed on a thick robe just out of the bath.

"Jack? Can I talk to you?" She asked. Jess moaned and pulled my hands out of her shorts.

"Later sexy!" She said as she got up, leaving me alone with the one girl that has me confused.

"Yeah, come on over." I said.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything." She said as she sat down.

"No, you're okay. We wouldn't have gone any farther than just a little petting." I said to her with a smile. She blushed. "So, what's up?" I asked her. She blushed again, seeing my cock tenting my pants. I didn't try to cover it up.

"Um, Gina said something to me and I was curious." She said. I looked back to the door and Gina was standing there smiling. I knew she told Leslie.

"Okay, so talk to me." I said. She looked at me.

"IS what she said true? You want to rape me?" She asked. I looked at her stunned.

"Is that what she said?" I asked.

"Well no, not really. That's just the way it kinda sounded." She said. I smiled.

"Leslie, I don't want to rape you. I just had some thoughts, fantasies about you. No harm done." I said. Reassuring her.

"But, you do want me don't you?" She asked.

"Of course I want you. You're a beautiful young woman. You're a virgin, what guy in his right mind would turn that away?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know. I've never really had a boyfriend or anything. Barely been kissed. I mean, I know what sex is, I've even played with myself before. It's just that...." She hesitated. I wanted her to say the words, I needed her to say what I wanted to hear.

"After everything I've been through, it seems stupid really to be holding on to my virginity." She said. I looked at her, my heart swelling as well as my cock. Though she said the words I wanted to hear, I felt responsible enough to tell her otherwise.

"Honey listen, that is the one thing that you can give freely to any guy you chose. Don't waste it on an old man like me." I said. She looked at me, tears in her eyes.

"But, that's what I want. I want to give it to you." She said. I looked at her, staring at her dumbfounded. She actually said what I wanted to hear and I was speechless.

"Leslie..." I started. She opened her robe, showing me her naked body. Damn she was sexy as hell.

"Please Jack. Please do this for me. I'll never ask anything else from you." She said. I looked at her, her perfect tits hanging so sexily on her chest.

"You wanna do this here or would you rather go inside?" I asked her. She smiled.

"We can go into you're bedroom if you like." She said. Even though I wanted to take her and fuck her mercilessly, I just knew somehow in my gut if I did, she wouldn't leave. She'd stay and be my little bitch. I got out of the chair anyway and took her hand. She pulled the robe back on her shoulders and closed it while she took my hand. Together we walked into the house. Gina stopped me at the door.

"Leslie honey, you go on ahead. I need to talk to Jack for a second." She said. Leslie looked back and smiled. When she was far enough away, Gina looked at me. "You said yes?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I replied. There was a look of concern in her eyes.

"Jack, be gentle with her. You could ruin her if you're not." She said. I looked at her.

"I know. I'm also guessing that if I do this, she wont leave. Not that I want her to, she's just so young." I said. Gina looked at me and smiled.

"Jack, I'm only 23. She's 18. Not a big difference there." She said. I looked at her. I didn't know she was that young. I thought she was closer to her thirties.

"Am I doing the right thing?" I asked. I looked at Gina and she smiled.

"She wants to lose her virginity, to you. Just be gentle and everything will be okay." Gina said and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I pulled her to me and held her tightly as my hands reached for her ass and squeezed. She moaned as our tongues met. We kissed briefly and she pulled away. "Not me Jack. Leslie. Go to her, make her feel like a woman." She said. I smiled and sighed and let her go.

"Okay. I'll try not to fuck this up." I said as I turned towards the bedroom.