Jack's Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Jack! I can't take anymore!" She said. I pulled out and went to her mouth. She opened it and took my cock inside. She was weak, I'd fucked her so hard and so much, she didn't have any strength left to even hold my cock or her head up. I did that for her.

I fucked into her mouth, careful to only push in five to six inches. Any more than that and I was pushing into her throat and gagging her. There would be time for that later. Now, she just closed her lips around my cock, raised her tongue to lick me as I pushed in and out of her lips and let me fuck her mouth. I reached my happy spot as I felt my cock expand. Moments later, I was blasting the inside of her mouth. She closed her lips tightly around my cock and let me flood her oral cavity.

After what seemed like an eternity, I stopped shaking and my cock, completely spent now, shrank and slipped from between her lips. Like before, she obediently opened her mouth and showed me that she didn't swallow and still held all my cum. I smiled down to her and pushed her mouth gently until it was closed. Then I watched as her throat worked to swallow my cum. When it was down, she opened her mouth and licked her lips.

"That tasted better than the first time." She said. I smiled and lay down next to her. I held her in my arms and lovingly stroked her hair with one hand while I played with her tits with the other.

"Yeah. The more cum you eat, the easier it gets and you get used to the taste." I said. I kissed her forehead and she snuggled in tighter to me, wrapping her arm around my torso, taking her tits away from me as she did a half roll. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"That was wonderful! I can't believe it felt so good!" She said. I laughed.

"I really had to work hard at not doing certain things. But you're a quick learner and a great fuck I might add!" I said as I bent down and kissed her, sliding my tongue in her mouth and tasting the remnants of my cum. She moaned into my mouth as her hand found it's way to my cock. Lazily, she stroked me, not trying to make me hard, just feeling me.

"Thank you Jack. Thank you for, well, fucking me mad, but for giving me what I wanted." She said as she looked into my eyes after we parted from the kiss.

"Anytime baby, anytime! Trust me, I've had you now, as you've had me. I don't know about you, but I'm totally in love with your pussy and I can't wait till you feel up to it so I can get inside you again." I said. She looked at me. It was such a male thing to say, but she knew what I meant.

"I love you too Jack." She said as she laid her head down on my shoulder and like the first two times, she was fast asleep, breathing heavy with her hand still wrapped around my cock. I couldn't get up if I wanted to, and I didn't.

We lay there together for awhile until I was sure she was asleep and then gently I slid out of the bed. I covered her up and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"You leaving me again?" She asked, her eyes fluttering open as she lifted herself up onto her elbows. I smiled and sat on the bed.

"I would never leave you baby. I'm just going to get something to drink and see what's going on." I said. She smiled and rolled onto her back. I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it gently.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. I let the nipple go and rose to her face. She accepted my lips eagerly, pushing her tongue between mine even before I planted my lips on hers. "You're a good kisser!" She said when I pulled away. I chuckled and gave her another quick kiss.

"Yeah, I've been told that before." I said.

"Can we play again?" She asked. I laughed out loud now.

"Darling, I'm not as young as I used to be. Three times in one night is still a lot for a young guy! You need to rest up. Get some sleep. In the morning, we'll have a good breakfast. Tomorrow, we're taking a trip. Going shopping. So, anything you need, want, whatever, just let me know." I said. She smiled.

"I love shopping!" She said.

"What girl doesn't?" I teased back. "I know you don't have anything. I mean, you came here butt naked. So, we're gonna buy you all new clothes. A whole wardrobe." I said. She smiled and lifted herself up, wrapping her arms around me. I could feel her tits pressing into my chest and though I could have gotten it up again, I knew I shouldn't. Neither of us would be able to walk tomorrow.

"I love you Jack. With all my heart. For everything you've done for me and everything you will do for me." She said as she kissed me, pressing her lips tightly to mine. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, mashing her tits to my chest as we kissed passionately.

When the kiss broke, she looked into my eyes and I saw a tear. I gently wiped it away with my thumb and gave her another kiss.

"It's okay Leslie. If you stay with us here, you know you'll never have to worry about anything, ever. If you decide to go, then you'll have new clothes on you're back and some money in you're pocket." I said as I continued to wipe the falling tears.

"I don't know if I could leave. I love you, so much. You don't understand. And the girls, I like them. I mean we haven't talked much, but I like them, they're kind and they laugh a lot." She said. She smiled and leveled her eyes at me. "I know you think I'm too young. You think I was sheltered growing up. I was, but I'm not stupid. I graduated at the top of my class. I was in the process of scouting a college when I was taken. I'm smart Jack and I know my heart. I love you." She said as she looked into my eyes. I honestly loved her too, but I loved them all.

"Leslie, I believe you. I do. And, I love you too, truly with my heart. But, I love them as well. I don't know how we can make this work, all this love going on and there's ten of you and only one of me. I'm gonna be one wore out puppy!" I said with a smile. She laughed and hugged me. "But know this Leslie, I'll never hurt you and you'll never want for anything. You will always be taken care of and if you want to go to college, just name the place and you're tuition is paid." I said. She pulled away and looked at me.

"See, that's why I love you. You have such a good heart. You're caring, smart, handsome, funny, sexy as hell and you took my virginity, showing me what it means to love and to please. I can't leave yet. I need to stay, there's so much more I know you can teach me." She said. I smiled and cupped her face in my hands and kissed her, sliding my tongue between her lips. When she pulled away, she yawned and then laughed. "Sorry!" She said with a smile.

"No, don't be. You're tired, you've had a rough week if not longer. Sleep. Get plenty of rest cause as soon as you're able, I'm gonna be filling you're holes again. Even this one." I said as I slid my hand over her hip and down into the crevice of her ass, lightly touching her backdoor.

"You mean they really do that?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yeah. It hurts for a little bit, but when the pain goes away, it feels amazing!" I said. Of course this was coming more from the guys side of things, but I'd hook her up with Gina or Jess later and they could talk about it.

"Okay, I trust you Jack." She said as she laid back on the bed.

"Sleep baby. In the morning, you'll feel so amazing, new and fresh, like a new woman." I said as I pulled the covers up over her tits and tucked her in. She smiled and closed her eyes. I smoothed her hair as I listened to her breathing get shallower and deeper and then settle as she fell into sleep. Slowly, I got off the bed and went to the shower.

I didn't have the water on more than thirty seconds when Jade came in and slipped into the shower with me.

"I missed you Jack." She said as she hugged me from behind, pressing her big double d tits into my back. I moaned out.

"I missed you to baby." I said. She let me turn around and hug her the right way, her head tilted back, ready for a kiss.

I bent down and placed my lips on hers, out tongues meeting in the middle and danced together.

"You want me to pleasure you?" She asked. I smiled and chuckled.

"Baby, I would say yes, but I just broke Leslie in. I came three times." I said. She smiled wickedly at me.

"I can make you cum a fourth time." She said and got on her knees. She took my cock in her mouth and started giving me head like no other could. I rocked my head back and looked at the ceiling.

"God am I going to die a happy and well satisfied man!" I said. I looked back down and Jade had swallowed my entire cock, working her extraordinary throat and mouth on my cock. She was right. She made me cum a fourth time, nearly bringing me to my knees in the process.

With my cock deeply embedded in her throat, she did what she does best and I dropped my fourth load of the night. She swallowed it all and after four times... there wasn't much to swallow.

"You've been working hard Jack, not much cum." Jade said as she stood up, licking her lips. I smiled.

"I know. I should slow down but with ten of you beautiful sexy women needing cock, I just can't seem to stop." I said. She smiled.

"Don't forget, you promised me love tonight." She said. I looked at her and frowned.

"Baby, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to perform for you tonight. I'm so wore out. I need to eat something, get some fluids back in me and some rest. Then, I can give you what you deserve." I said. She smiled.

"I only deserve what you give, when you give. I wont pressure you Jack my love." She said as she looked into my eyes. God she was so fucking beautiful!

"I love you too Jade. Maybe instead of sex, we can just lay together and fall asleep in each others arms. Would that be okay for now?" I asked. She smiled.

"I can't promise that I'll stay asleep." She said as she looked up at me, her beautiful eyes showing her playfulness. I smiled and reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling her in tight to me.

"Just be gentle with me." I said as I kissed her. She kissed me back, running her hands up and all over my chest.

Our kiss ended and it was business only as she bathed me. I truly didn't know if I'd have the strength to wash myself and was thankful that she was there.