Jack's Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later, the girls all came back out with bags and bags full of things. I didn't even ask, hell I was completely out! I didn't wake up until we were almost back to the house, my head resting in Jade's lap, her fingers lovingly running through my hair. I opened my eyes and found her looking down at me lovingly. She bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I put you to bed when we get home. You need sleep." She said. Gina looked down at me from over the seat.

"Yeah. You look like you really need some sleep." She said. I gave her a weak smile.

"Put me in coach, I can do it." I said before drifting back to sleep. Last thing I heard was Gina and Jade laughing. Jade continued to run her fingers through my hair until we pulled up in front of the house. Even then, I didn't want to wake up. Jade just held my head in her lap, calmingly running her fingers through my hair.

When everything was off the bus and Jade and I were the last ones left, she roused me gently.