Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're incredible," he said with a hot breath, staring at her.

"You're a real treat, Jackson," Vera said, scooting up on the bed toward the middle. She stretched her arms up over her head and twisted her torso, accentuating her wide hips, hourglass-thin waist, and drawing all of Jackson's attention to her breasts.

"Every inch of you is perfect," Jackson said. Vera had no belly button, just a smooth stomach, not quite flat. As she shifted position on the bed Jackson's attention passed over her wide hips and shapely ass, and he got a look between her legs. She looked very human. No hair, just a smooth mound, her labia glistening and inviting. Jackson wondered if going down on Vera would taste as sweet as kissing her.

As if reading his mind, Vera shook her head. "They'll be time for that later, right now I need you to fuck me."

Jackson's pants fell to the floor, his belt buckle clattering, and he stood naked before Vera's lustful gaze, his cock hard and pointing nearly straight up. She looked him all over, and when her eyes stopped, staring at his impressive girth, she bit her lower lip and subconsciously started spreading her legs. There was nothing more to say. Right now, each was hungry for something only the other could provide.

Jackson climbed onto the bed and crawled over to Vera. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, using one knee to push her legs apart. Then he moved forward, holding himself over her propped up on one hand, with his other hand he gently cupped the side of her face, touching her soft cheek. He ran his thumb over her lips and she sucked it into her mouth, running her tongue all around it. Then she lightly pressed her teeth into his thumb and grinned. Her teeth were more rigid than the rest of her, firmer, but still gentle compared to human teeth. She could probably bite pretty hard without doing any damage.

Still holding her face, staring into her pupil-less golden eyes, Jackson pressed his cock against the entrance to Vera's wet pussy. Vera whispered, barely audible around Jackson's finger still in her mouth, "Please."

That was everything he needed. In this moment, she was everything. Jackson pushed forward, his cock entering her and he immediately growled as waves of pleasure rolled over him. Like every other part of her, Vera's pussy was soft, warm, and incredible. He wasn't ready for how tight she was, and even more than that, he wasn't ready for how vigorously the walls of her pussy squeezed his cock. She seemed to pull him in deeper, and it slid over and stroked his cock even before he started thrusting into her. It was like having sex and getting a blowjob at the same time, and Jackson knew he wouldn't last long if Vera kept this up.

Jackson leaned down, putting his face near Vera's ear. His hot breath against her neck made her twitch and moan beneath him. "Be vocal for me," he said, his voice quiet but his tone commanding. "I want to make you cum all over my hard cock, and I need to know what you like."

Vera opened her mouth and used her tongue to push his thumb back out, freeing her to respond. "Just fuck me, Jackson. Hard. As hard as you can. Please. I promise I can take it." She grabbed one of her tits with one hand, playing with her nipple, twisting it, and she pressed her hips into him, her body begging him to take her.

As soon as Jackson heard her say 'fuck me' he started thrusting his cock into her. Slow at first, getting faster as her sweet juices coated him. Every thrust brought a moan from Vera, and true to her word, the harder he slammed his dick into her, the louder she got. Jackson shifted his weight to one side, holding himself up with his left arm, and he grabbed one of Vera's breasts with his free hand. He pinched her nipple between his fingers and twisted, lightly at first.

"Oh, yes!" Vera called out, "Don't stop!" The pitch of her voice rose along with the volume, and she locked her legs behind Jackson's waist again. Vera flexed her thighs with each thrust, desperate to feel him as deeply as possible. Encouraged by her loud moans, he teased her nipple more forcefully, and she only got louder.

Vera was so supple and flexible, Jackson could put every muscle into each thrust without hurting either of them. As he continued rolling her nipple between his forefinger and thumb, he looked down and could see through Vera's slightly translucent body. Watching his cock drive into her was incredibly hot, especially seeing the way her interior twisted and pulsed, stroking his dick and drawing him deeper and closer to finishing.

"Be rougher, please," Vera begged, "I need it, Jackson." She looked right into his eyes. "I need you to just use me."

Jackson had never been dominant in the bedroom, but only because no one had asked him too. He'd fantasized for so long about this he almost came instantly. Fuck, how was she so perfect? He let go of her nipple and grabbed her wrists, one at a time, and pushed each arm up over her head. Putting his weight on her, he pinned her arms down and redoubled his thrusts. "Holy fuck, Vera, your pussy feels amazing. I just want to fuck you all night long."

She moaned, loud and long. "You like it? You like fucking your little slime girl fucktoy?"

He did, she was so fucking hot. He couldn't think about anything except continuing to slam his cock deep into her perfect, wet, tight hole. Taking her cue, he grabbed both of her tits, one in each hand, putting his whole weight on her as he pounded her over and over. He squeezed hard, his hands barely fitting around each of her massive breasts, and he felt her nipples harden against his palms. "You're my sexy little fucktoy," he said, his voice low and husky. "I'm gonna use your wet little slime girl pussy for my pleasure." He leaned in closer, still forcing his cock deeper inside her. "All I want is to slam my cock into you until I cum deep inside you."

Her pussy tightened around his cock, and Vera squeezed her eyes shut. "Oh fuck, Jackson, please don't stop," Vera pushed herself even harder against him, her legs squeezing him so tight he could barely move. Every ounce of his strength went into his thrusts, pushing back against her legs before plunging into her once more.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Jackson said, squeezing her tits as hard as he could. "Are you so turned on from being used you're gonna cum all over my thick cock?" He accentuated the end of the sentence with a hard thrust.

Her pussy squeezed his dick in pulses, feeling almost like it was trying to suck the cum right out of his cock. "I'm cumming, Jackson!" Vera practically shouted it, her moans hot and loud. She arched her back, her breasts pressing into his hands. Her whole body started shaking, pulsing in the same rhythm as her pussy contracting on his dick and she kept moaning, it was the hottest thing Jackson had ever heard. "I want your cum so bad, Jackson," she managed to say, before she moaned again and her pussy clamped tighter. "I can't stop cumming until you fill me up. Please," she gasped, "I need it!"

Jackson had been close to finishing already and it was a miracle he'd lasted as long as he had. Vera's moans, her perfect body, and the way her pussy squeezed and stroked him were all more than enough to send him over the edge. "Oh fuck, Vera," he called out. His balls tightened and he felt the spasms building in his cock as he shot pulse after pulse of hot cum into her. It was hard to focus on anything, but he managed to look down and watch through her translucent body as his dick fired the last bit of thick, white load inside of Vera. It drifted for a short while in her before being totally absorbed. That was definitely a new kink.

Totally spent, Jackson collapsed on top of Vera, his head resting on her breasts. She relaxed her legs from where they'd been locked around his waist and wrapped her newly freed arms around him, lightly running her hands down his bare back. Her warmth and softness made her more comfortable than any bed he'd ever slept on.

"Good boy," she said. Kissing him lightly on the forehead.

"Mhm," Jackson said, barely awake. It was all he could manage to get out before he drifted off to sleep, his cock still deep inside Vera.

[That's the end of Chapter 2! Jackson and Vera have started something very special, but neither of them knows it yet. They're both going to resist it for a while before they realize how important their bond truly is. ;) As always, please leave a comment if you have any questions, suggestions, or just enjoyed the story!]