Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned around, looking up at her. "What do you need?"

"So brusque." She scowled at him and crossed her arms in two separate sets. "I'm on your side, Jackson. Even if I don't like you. I want to make a deal with you."

This wasn't a complete surprise to Jackson. Yucce was an ambitious politician. And when those with ambition were publicly upstaged the way Amasa had done to her repeatedly, they often sought alternate avenues of getting what they want.

"I'm listening."

Yucce uncrossed her arms and relaxed, feeling in control once more. "You need information. More to the point, you need information on the Rhorak."

Jackson nodded, frowning slightly. "You're right. I do."

"I can give you all of that. The council has total access to all records, and it would be a trivial matter for me to send you the data you need."

Now she had Jackson's genuine interest. "And in return?"

Yucce turned her body slightly, shifting her weight to one foot. She looked at him sideways, accentuating her jawline and she peered down at him, only hunger in her eyes. "In return, Jackson, I'm going to fuck you."

Jackson's eyes went wide and he almost took a step back from her. "You want..." He could find no rational explanation for it. Yucce, the standoffish, ice cold, elf-eared Sela Councilor, with four arms, four eyes, and no love for humanity had just said...

Yucce reached out and grabbed his chin. Not so hard that it hurt, but almost. She leaned down, putting her face inches from his. "I didn't say I wanted to. I said I'm going to." Yucce tilted her head slightly and leaned even closer, their lips almost touching. "I'm going to fuck you, Jackson. And in return, I'll give you all our information on the Rhorak."

She smelled intoxicating, the scent of a forest after the first rain in spring. As she held him, two of her hands pressed their palms flat against Jackson's chest and she slid her fingers down his torso. Her fourth hand passed over his stomach, crossing his belt and gently stroking his bulge. "Ooh," she said, "I see why Vera likes you. I wonder how fast I can make you cum."

He wanted to say something, but he couldn't look away from her eyes. And the way her fingers teased his cock felt so good, far better than it should for just being rubbed through his pants. Then she released his cock and he felt her grab his tablet, extracting it from his pocket in a single smooth motion. One of her hands left his chest, and she input something in his tablet before stuffing it back in his pocket. Then she kissed him. She had none of the sweetness Vera's lip had, almost flavorless in comparison, but silky smooth and warm. Jackson wanted more. She released her grip on his face and shoved him away.

Jackson stumbled back, almost falling over. He caught his balance and glared at her. "What—"

"Don't worry," she interrupted, "you'll enjoy it. Humans are easy to please. I'll be more impressed if you do anything for me."

Flustered, Jackson tried to get his brain back in working order. He hated that he was interested, she was obviously gorgeous and her raw passion almost overwhelmed him just from their brief contact. He shook his head, more to clear his thoughts than as an expression of disagreement.

Yucce laughed. "You're entitled to refuse, if you wish. But no sex, no data." Seeing him fume only encouraged her. "I'm leaving now, follow me if you agree to my terms."

He started to say something again, struggling to remember his diplomat training and searching for something, anything he could use as ammunition to persuade her otherwise. Yucce walked out of the room, her long strides revealing glimpses of her immaculately toned legs beneath her dress. She gave him a pat on the head as she left and Jackson fought the urge to swat her hand away. Such an outburst would only make him look weak, and it wouldn't change the situation anyway.

"Fuck," he said under his breath.

"That's the idea," Yucce called back from the hallway. He wasn't expecting her to have such acute hearing and it just made him angrier.

Jackson stood stock still, weighing his options and hating all of them. "Fuck," he said again, louder this time. She had him. He needed that data, especially with the three day time limit. He couldn't afford to refuse her. With a low growl he took off after her, running down the hallway and catching up to her as she was leaving the main entryway.

"Good choice, spaceman," Yucce said, smiling at him when he rounded the corner. "Come on, I live nearby." Jackson had to walk fast to keep up, and Yucce seemed to enjoy that she was making him work for it.

"Is this a revenge thing?" Jackson asked.

"Revenge for what?" Yucce said, annoyance dripping from every word. "For presenting a valid solution that could help every Sela live a better life? I knew you were an idiot but this is a new low."

Everything she said just made Jackson angrier. "Well I asked because you seem to have a ton of anger and nowhere to put it, and even good things just piss you off."

"Ooh," she turned a perfect 180 degrees as she walked, not slowing down in the slightest as she switched to moving backward. She wanted to look at Jackson as she mocked him. "Are you going to psychoanalyze me? Maybe you can help me find some kinks I haven't tried yet." She laughed, it was sharp and cold, but not without its allure. "Should I tell you about my youth? Perhaps my dreams?" Yucce's entire vibe could be summarized as an unassailable fortress that dared anyone to test its walls.

"You don't want that," Jackson said, "if I got those defenses down we'd both start crying and probably fall in love or something equally horrible."

She widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows, looking askance at him. "If you have that same level of confidence in your sexual prowess, this might be fun for me too." She rotated again, leading him down a side street. "Besides, I already see a therapist. I'm one of the most active advocates for mental health services on all of Genoria, which you would know if you had bothered to prepare at all for this critical mission you're on."

Jackson's mouth hung open. Yucce looked at him and stifled a chuckle.

"Please," she said, waving a hand at him dismissively. "Don't act so shocked. It was actually the Stellar Alliance's emphasis on mental wellness that won me over, I didn't listen to anything else you said after that. Though," she glanced at him, "I could tell you worked very hard on it. You did a great job, you should be very proud." Condescension coated every word.

Jackson tried to distract himself by studying more of the city. While the area near the council chamber had mostly short, wide buildings built for easy public access, this district looked more residential. The homes here had almost nothing in common with each other, every single one looked unique. They were bespoke constructs, each one a perfect match for the inhabitant. A few were even partially submerged, reminding Jackson of an aquarium exhibit. They had no yards to speak of, which made sense. Vera had mentioned the Sela felt no fondness for inanimate objects.

"I like to walk," Yucce said as they strolled down the avenue, talking as much to herself as to him. "The chutes are quick, but I want to be seen. It takes incredible concentration to maintain this outfit, you know. I'll have even more energy for you once I've taken it off."

Her words were having the intended effect, Jackson had zero experience with women being so direct with him, and he felt his cock starting to get hard. Not wanting to be seen as the diplomat walking through the neighborhood with a pants tent, he tried to change the subject.

"Hey Yucce," Jackson asked, "what can you tell me about Councilor Tinoqa?"

"We haven't done the deed and you're already fishing for more information?" Yucce said, though her voice had lost some of its earlier edge. "Tinoqa is... a good woman. A great one, even. It is a pity we weren't able to see eye to eye. She's the reason you're here, you know. I hated her for that, at first. But now..."

The two of them rounded another corner, entering a cul-de-sac.

Yucce sighed. "If you give me an orgasm maybe I'll forgive Tinoqa for bringing you to us."

Jackson shook his head. She really had a one track mind.

"Here we are," Yucce said, gesturing to one of the homes. Unlike the rest, it was surrounded by plants. Similar to his cottage, actually, though comprised of trees and shrubbery. It looked natural, like a slice of transplanted wilderness, rather than a maintained garden. The home itself had a decidedly more modern look than his slightly retro cottage, and it resembled a box combined with half a sphere. Jackson had never been a big fan of modern homes that looked like shapes haphazardly stuck together instead of the familiar sloped roof over cubic frame, and this wasn't doing much to change his mind. It was matte white all over, with long horizontal windows running around the perimeter. It looked to be a two story structure. The windows were frosted in some way so that Jackson couldn't see inside at all.

Instead of a door, a privacy field blocked the entryway. A shimmering screen of energy that distorted the view on the other side but didn't bar entry. Yucce stepped through it without another word, and Jackson followed.

He saw potted plants, a large table, and strange, sloping receptacles, all over the floor. It was all he could take in as a sudden impact struck him and his vision spun and blurred. Yucce's upper arms had stretched out, distorting in shape into formless pseudopods and extending massively as they grabbed him by the shoulders and hoisted him up, slamming him against the wall. While her arms had looked humanoid before, now they were an amorphous mass wrapping around his chest. She wasn't being needlessly rough, part of her had extended around behind him, shielding his back and head to protect him from the impact, which was probably the only reason he wasn't unconscious right now.

Before Jackson could speak Yucce held up one finger from one her lower hands. "Ground rules first, Jackson." She stepped up to him, still pinning him in place, and reached up with her lower hands to cradle his face. Her silky smooth fingers held him firmly but not roughly, and she traced his jaw and his cheekbones before moving over his lips. "Rule one," she said, stepping even closer. "Consent. Your safeword is diplomacy. If you say it, I stop. Once we stop, it's up to you if we resume. Repeat your safeword to me."

"Diplomacy," Jackson said.

"Well done." She took another step. They were almost chest to chest now. "Rule two. This is a one time affair. Don't get attached, and don't expect us to cuddle. When we're done, I want you gone." She tightened her grip on him. "Nod if you understand."

Jackson nodded.

"Good." One more step brought her into contact with him. Her dress felt like cloth where it touched his skin, and her small breasts compressed against his chest. He could feel the heat building in her green, gelatinous body. She grabbed him by the chin once more, kissing him softly. "Rule three," she said, almost whispering. "I'm in control. You can tell me to stop and I will, but if you consent, you consent to what I want, and only what I want.

"Okay," Jackson said, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Last rule." Yucce was grinding on him very slightly, the pressure making his cock ache. "Total honesty. You will hide nothing from me, and I will hide nothing from you. It always makes the sex better. Now tell me, out loud, if you agree to these rules."

Jackson hesitated. This was nicer than he expected, actually. He was ready to get thrown on the nearest bed the moment they walked in. "I agree."

"What do you agree to?" She asked, pushing herself against him. His cock hardened in his pants as she pressed into it.

"I agree to your rules," Jackson said, his breathing getting faster and heavier.

"Good." Yucce stepped back suddenly, letting Jackson drop. He landed on his feet, she'd only had him up a few inches over the ground, but it still startled him. Her upper arms retracted and reformed into their humanoid shape. She looked composed and regal once more, the only difference a hint of a hot, summer sunlight yellow building in her cheeks. "First, I have prepared a room for entertaining guests. You are only allowed in that room. And since you are not currently in that room," she said, reaching out to grab him by the shoulders and yank him forward, "I suggest you enter it before I lose my patience."

Jackson stumbled forward through the doorway she indicated and found himself in what he could only call a boudoir. It was obviously designed to entertain monoforms like himself, with a huge, soft looking bed against the far wall. Mood lighting kept the room at just the right level of dimness to allow full visibility of whatever went on in here. Jackson saw two separate dressers, one to his left and one to his right, and wondered what kind of sex toys Yucce might use with or on him. He'd always wanted to experiment more in the bedroom, and it looked like he was about to get a masterclass in it. As he looked around, he noticed the mirrored ceiling. It was all mirrored, every bit of it.

Yucce's hands, all of four of them, wrapped around him from behind and she stepped up against him. Her height meant her breasts were pressing against the back of his neck and she put her chin on top of his head. She massaged and rubbed him, easing the tension he hadn't realized he'd been carrying. "Don't be nervous," she said softly, with a surprising amount of tenderness. "Be excited. Be thrilled." Two of her hands worked lower, passing over his chest and down his stomach, continuing to gently work his muscles. Simultaneously her other two hands went up, sliding up his back and onto his shoulders, digging deep, soothing pressure into his upper back.

"Oh, that's good," he said, surprising himself.

"That's right," Yucce said, feeling him relax. "Give yourself to me. You are safe here. I will take care of you." She leaned in, her lips brushing against his ear. One of her lower hands pulled his shirt free of his pants as the other unbuckled his belt. "You're going to experience such incredible pleasure tonight, Jackson." She pulled his belt entirely out of his pants, letting it drop and clatter on the floor. "Are you hard for me yet?" she reached into his pants, her fingers wrapping around his growing erection.

Jackson moaned, enjoying her warm hands. She had none of the urgency he'd experienced with Vera, and he felt that every movement Yucce made had purpose and practice behind it. This was a dance, and she was leading him.

"That's good," she said, stroking his cock. "You have such a hot, thick cock, Jackson." She bit his ear, her teeth gentle the way Vera's were, but didn't linger. Yucce leaned forward, dragging her breasts along his back, and she kissed his cheek. One of her hands, he had lost track of which hands were in which places, held his other cheek as Yucce kissed him again. "Mmm, do you like being taken care of?"

"Yes, Yucce—"

Her grip on his cock tightened suddenly, right on the edge of being uncomfortable. "No," she said, "you haven't earned the right to use my name here. Call me Councilor, a title I worked harder for than you've worked for anything in your life."

"Yes, Councilor," he said, his whole body tense again.

"That's right," her grip on his cock relaxed slightly and she started stroking it once more. "You're so good at following my directions, it makes me very happy." She kissed his cheek again.

With one hand on the side of his face, her other two were quickly undoing his shirt and pulling his pants down to the floor. Yucce grabbed his arms, moving them as needed to get his shirt off, and soon he was completely naked, his cock fully erect. Her hands were warm, so warm already, and she spun hims around to face her. Yucce's entire body had become suffused with a yellow glow, like sunlight shining from within. It radiated through the petals of her layered dress, shining faint spots of colored around the room.

"Beautiful," Jackson said, taken aback by the radiance.

"You're such a sweet man, Jackson," Yucce said, "I'm going to show you how a Sela makes love, and you're going to cum for me many, many times." Two of her hands were teasing his cock now, fingers on either side of it, so incredibly soft and warm. Her upper arms pushed Jackson back, slowly and gently this time, guiding him until he was next to the foot of the bed.

"Do you trust me?" Yucce asked.

Jackson nodded.

Yucce pushed him back and he fell onto the bed. It was firmer than he expected, but still comfortable, and the sheets felt cool on his flushed skin. He noticed there were several pillows behind him, some looked like typical rectangles, but there were some rigid triangular shaped pillows as well as a circular one with a gap in the middle, like a donut. He didn't have time to wonder what that might be used for before Yucce reached out, her arm growing to impossible length. She grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at her.

As she held him in place, she removed her dress, absorbing it one petal at a time back into her body. She moved as she went through the process, part dance and part striptease, every step emphasized her power and grace. Yucce had such incredible control over her physical form, the way each petal disappeared into a perfectly toned thigh or her well-shaped ass, and eventually her muscular stomach, it completely enraptured Jackson. Then the final parts of the dress vanished and he could see her athletic shoulders and small, perky breasts.

"I want you to stare at this form, Jackson," Yucce said, her hand still tight on his chin. "I want you to feel your lust rising." She climbed onto the bed, on her knees, straddling over his legs but with a wide enough stance that she wasn't touching him. Her other upper arm extended toward one of the drawers, opening it and retrieving a small bottle. She brought it back to them two of them and poured a little on each of Jackson's thighs. It felt warm and soothing at the same time, and he could smell a faint floral aroma. Her lower arms started rubbing and massaging the oil all over his legs, then up and over his waist and stomach. She purposefully avoided touching his cock, and it twitched every time she got close.

"Most humans are alarmed by this analogy, so I will remind you that you are safe here," Yucce said, continuing to spread the strange substance all over Jackson. "You may be aware that the Sela don't possess sensory differentiation, which means every part of us can perceive every sense. That includes taste. If you're going to be inside me, this is going to make you delicious."

"Oh," Jackson said, "that would definitely be alarming without context."

Yucce grinned, all teeth. "Very much so. I hope you can appreciate how much it would dampen the enthusiasm for both of us if you stuck your cock in me and I started gagging." She had finished coating him from the neck down in the strange oil, every place but his cock and balls. Her hands kept getting close but not quite touching him there.

Jackson tried to move, to sit up, to do anything to get closer to Yucce but she pushed him down with her fourth arm. Her other upper hand still held his chin like a vice. "No, not yet. I want you desperately horny, Jackson. So hungry for release, wondering if I'll ever let you experience the pleasure you so desire." She leaned in, extending or retracting her arms as needed to keep oiling him up as she put her head right over his cock. She opened her mouth and moaned softly, her elegant lips less than an inch away from enveloping him. Jackson tried to push his hips up, to force the contact, but she held him down.

"Do you want me to suck your dick, Jackson?" Yucce asked. She smiled and pressed her cheek against his straining erection. "Oh, it's so hard." She kissed the side of his cock. "Mmm, and so tasty."

1...345678