Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson groaned. "Yes Councilor, please."

Yucce grinned at him. She kissed the other side of his dick, drawing another groan from Jackson. "Maybe later, if you're good." She released him, all four of her hands letting go at the same time. "Do you know what this is, Jackson?" She didn't wait for an answer. "What we're doing right now, we call monoplay. It's when a Sela caters to a monoform's fetish for what you probably call a slime girl. We do a little stretching," she reached out with one arm, extending it behind Jackson to grab a pillow. She gently lifted his head with another arm and placed the pillow underneath. "But otherwise stick to broadly humanoid tricks. Nothing too strange."

"Unfortunately," Yucce continued, "while this can be fun from time to time, it really doesn't do much for me. Or for any Sela." She leaned in and touched the tip of his cock with a single finger, tracing a circle around the head of his dick. "Sweet Vera probably did this for you, didn't she Jackson? Did you enjoy some monoplay with her? I bet she moaned nice and loud for you."

His stomach dropped, and he suddenly wasn't sure he was in the mood for sex.

Noticing his reaction, Yucce frowned and tutted at him. "Don't be weak, Jackson. It doesn't suit you. Vera is important to me, and..." She grinned. "Well, if you can make me cum I'll tell you all about it. But I doubt you will. You're just going to shoot a few hot loads into me," she slid her hand down and around his cock, squeezing it. "You're going to cum in my wet, hungry body and then leave, your selfish human need to fuck someone totally satisfied."

She pressed her palm into the head of his cock and Jackson felt the pressure suddenly change. He gasped as his cock slid into her hand, passing physically into her arm. He could see it through her, just a silhouette of his dick inside her forearm. Her hand was now pressed against his groin and she rotated it so she could cup his balls with her fingers. He moaned, quiet at first, then suddenly louder as the inside of Yucce's arm started undulating around his dick.

"See?" Yucce said, her smile getting even broader. "See what awaits you down this path?" Yucce got down on what would be all fours for a human, using two of her arms to hold herself up over Jackson while his cock was still inside one of her lower arms. Her fourth hand slid over his balls and spread out, covering them in a soft, warm embrace, rubbing him and teasing him. "You know," she said, suddenly stopping. She kept his cock and balls inside of her shapechanged arms, but she was no longer stimulating him. He groaned in protest, but Yucce ignored it. "Vera would do this for you, if you asked. And only if you asked."

Jackson frowned. "Why do you keep bringing her up?" he growled, getting angry.

"Because," Yucce said, "you're keeping a secret from me and I need to break your walls down." She leaned in and kissed him hard. Her lips had the softness he expected, but none of the sweetness Vera's had. She had almost no flavor at all, just the smell of fresh air. "And because toying with your feelings is going to keep you from finishing too quickly."

Her body swirled around his cock and lightly massaged his balls. Jackson moaned, loudly. It was so intense, she knew exactly how to tease his cock to keep him rock hard but not too close to cumming.

"Are you ready to get fucked by a slime girl, Jackson?" She ramped up her efforts on his dick, her whole arm pulsing as she stroked him.

"Y-yes," he stammered, struggling to speak.

"Yes what?" Yucce asked. She kissed his neck, dragging her tongue along his skin. Smooth, and so very long. It didn't leave a trail of saliva like a human tongue would, it had only a faint bit of wetness to it.

"Yes, fuck me," Jackson said. "Councilor," he added, seeing Yucce's harsh glare.

"Very good, you're learning." Yucce pulled her arms off him, and Jackson gasped as cool air hit his cock. Yucce positioned herself over him, but where Vera had been human-like between her legs, Yucce had no visible sex organs. She was smooth all the way down. "Don't be nervous, and don't fight the urge to blow your thick load. You've been such a good stud for me," she lowered herself, his cock sliding directly into her. "Now you get to cum in this gorgeous body."

"Oh fuck," Jackson said, barely audible. She felt so good, every part of her body moved around his dick. She teased him, stroked him, squeezed him, and sucked on his cock with her entire essence. As she lowered herself, her legs became formless, wrapping around Jackson in a gelatinous sheathe. She spread herself over his legs, down to his feet, covering him from the waist down in herself. It reminded him of waking up with Vera cocooning him, like being wrapped in a blanket. He felt only comfort and ease, not trapped or constrained.

As Yucce's body rolled over him, leaving just her torso straddling his waist, she started humming. It wasn't a sound as much as a physical vibration that also produced a low, steady noise. Jackson felt it through his entire body and it made his cock ache. He tried to thrust, to move his legs at all. He couldn't get any leverage in Yucce's amorphous form, but she gasped.

"Ooh, you're a quick study." Somehow she kept vibrating and humming as she spoke, Jackson didn't understand and didn't care. It felt too good. "I could let you thrust into me," Yucce said, putting all four of her hands on his chest. "I could let you drive that big, hard dick into my soft body over and over until you get the release you so clearly want." She put more pressure on his chest, leaning on him. Like Vera, her body was incredibly light. "But that's not what I want." Yucce almost kissed him, bringing her lips right next to his, then pulling away.

Jackson needed to fuck her, his mind possessed by the singular desire to ram his cock deeper into her, but he couldn't move. As he strained, Yucce started writhing on him, and she let out a quiet moan.

"Do you know what I want, Jackson?" Yucce bit his ear again, harder this time. It almost hurt, but Jackson gasped more from surprise than pain. "I want to cum. I want to use your body like a toy until I'm satisfied, and I want to leave you hard and hungry for more."

He struggled more, pushing his hips up with everything he had, trying to find some way to move even just a little bit. Her interior was still teasing him, but it wasn't enough to make him cum. Just enough to drive him wild.

"Oh, yes," Yucce said, closing her eyes. "Your desperation gets me so fucking hot, Jackson." She bit her lower lip, enjoying his efforts, and didn't open her eyes until he stopped struggling. "Is that all?" Yucce frowned, mocking him. She put her forehead against his, her four eyes staring into his two. "You'll never make Vera cum if you give up that easily."

Jackson had enough. He swung his arms around, reaching for Yucce's waist, hoping to use that leverage to finally relieve the pressure in his aching dick. But as his hands made contact, they just sunk into her, and he couldn't pull them free.

"Very naughty, Jackson." Yucce said, her voice spiked in pitch in the middle of her rebuke and it seemed like she was enjoying having Jackson's hands inside her. He took advantage, pressing them deeper and digging his fingers in. "Oh," Yucce said, "there might be hope for you after all." She took her lower hands off his chest and reached them inside herself, passing through her stomach. Jackson could still see their outlines through her translucent body, and watched as her hands traveled down and wrapped around his dick. She stroked his length with both of them, and grinned as he stared at the spectacle.

"How—" Jackson couldn't finish the sentence. Her hands, her body, the heat of her. It was too much.

"I give you my permission to cum, Jackson. Shoot your load into me, I know you wanted to from the moment you saw me. You're just another horny human, all you care about is your own pleasure, so cum! Enjoy it." She stroked him faster and harder through her own body, and the currents of motion around his dick intensified, squeezing and pulling and swirling around him. She contracted around his cock rhythmically, and he couldn't hold back any more.

"I'm—" Jackson's head leaned back and he started to close his eyes as the mounting pressure reached a crescendo but Yucce grabbed him by the chin.

"Eyes open," she commanded. "Watch your big cock spill its seed into me."

Jackson obeyed, forcing his head down and keeping his eyes open through sheer will as his cock erupted. He saw spurt after spurt of hot cum pouring into Yucce's body, and his balls tightened against him as more and more kept flooding out of him. It was so much, he'd been so hard for so long. A primal moan escaped his lips as he emptied himself into her. When he had nothing left, Yucce finally eased up.

She retracted herself, releasing her grip on Jackson's cock and exposing his legs and waist to the air once more. To his surprise, he wasn't even damp. He expected to be dripping wet after the experience. Her lower hands re-emerged from within herself and she grinned, clearly quite pleased with herself.

"Wow," was all Jackson could manage.

"That was only the start of our fun today, Jackson. I'm going to teach you to please a Sela, and you're going to make me cum." She climbed off of him, her body now humanoid again, and climbed up, laying on her side next him. With grace and poise, she extended one leg across the tops of his thighs, and she put both of her right arms on his chest. "Are you ready for that?"

Jackson still felt a bit disoriented, but he nodded. "Yes, Councilor."

"That's what I like to hear," Yucce said. "Do a good job and I'll get you off again. Make me cum and you can finish anywhere you want in me. Or on me." She reached down with one hand and traced one finger from the head of his cock down to the base. "Whatever your depraved soul desires."

Another of her hands slid up his chest, one finger ending beneath his chin. She turned his head toward her. "Roll over here," she said, not quite as commanding as she had been earlier. More of an invitation.

He complied, flipping over onto his side and facing her.

"No, over here," she repeated, more harshly. She turned onto her back and gesture for him to climb on top of her.

"Well, you should have said that," Jackson grumbled as he crawled on top of Yucce.

"Sassy now? Someone is feeling more confident now that he's been fucked once."

Jackson still didn't know what to expect from Yucce's physical composition. He thought he might fall into her, but she remained solid and he straddled her. The height difference meant that with his legs at her waist, his face was right over her breasts. He stared at her lithe body, her perky breasts, and up to her slender face with its perfectly refined features. Yucce's glow had only brightened, and she looked almost entirely yellow now, only a hint of green remaining.

Suddenly she moved, one hand grabbing his partially softened cock as another cupped his cheek. A third hand went to his waist while her fourth ran through his hair. It felt like being in the middle of a threesome, having four hands on him, and his cock began to stiffen once more.

"Don't get too excited, Jackson," Yucce said, "I need you to pay attention. I am your teacher, and you know nothing." She squeezed his cock a little too tight and he gasped. "Good. We understand each other."

"Yes Councilor," Jackson said. Her other three hands still handled him so gently, he couldn't reconcile the contrast with how roughly she'd grabbed his dick.

"Lesson one," Yucce said. Her fingers seized his hair tightly and forced his head down, pressing him into her breasts. She shifted beneath him, forcing one of her nipples into his mouth. At the same time, she stroked his cock more vigorously.

Taking the hint, Jackson sucked on her, lightly pressing his teeth into her nipple. It was softer than a human woman's would be, yielding under him as he pushed into it. His cock thickened in Yucce's hand and she laughed.

"I know you're enjoying my perfect body," Yucce said. Then she pulled him by the hair again, making him gasp as she yanked him away from her breast. "But it does nothing for me." She stared into his eyes and let go of his cock. "Don't think of a Sela as merely an extra flexible human with erogenous zones you can get away with focusing on. There are no shortcuts with a Sela."

She flicked the tip of his cock lightly, not enough to hurt him but Jackson yelped in surprise. "Hey!" he said. She put a hand over his mouth, quieting him.

"Don't interrupt. I can just play with your cock and have you cumming fountains for me all night, but if you're sincere in your desire to please me, you have to focus on all of me."

Jackson nodded. It made sense. Had Vera been... faking it with him? That wouldn't surprise him, honestly. Human women sometimes had trouble having an orgasm their first time with a new partner, and men are often overly sensitive to a woman saying she didn't cum. If the Sela were truly as sexually complex as Yucce was suggesting... He could worry about that later.

"Hey," Yucce grabbed his chin and turned his head left, then right, then back to face her. "I told you to focus and you immediately drifted away. Be present." She released him, all of her hands letting go at once. "Sit on me," she said.

Leaning back, Jackson put some of his weight on her waist, folding his legs under him and on either side of her. She was incredibly comfortable, with just the right mix of firmness and give. She put two of her hands on her stomach and waved him forward with her other two hands.

"Stick your fingers into me. But ask first." She slid her hands back and forth on her stomach, indicating her desired location.

"Can I—"

One of her hands shot up and pressed a finger to his lips. Despite the sudden movement, he barely felt her touch him. Yucce's dexterity and coordination continued to impress. "Not with your words," she said. "With your body."

He put his hands where she had indicated, applying a little pressure. She remained firm.

"The Sela are kinesthetic empaths, Jackson. I can feel your hesitation. If you're scared of my body, it won't let you in." She put a hand on each of wrists, guiding him forward. "You won't hurt me. Push like you want me."

Jackson furrowed his brow and tried to remind himself how resilient the Sela's bodies were. That there was nothing he could with his bare hands that would hurt her. Then he pressed forward, and his fingers sank into her.

"Oh!" Yucce moaned, her most genuine reaction of the night. It wasn't like earlier when she had trapped his hands. When that happened, it was like she had opened up and he'd reached into the space she created. This time had more viscosity to it, a slight resistance. Something about the method of entry had changed the texture of Yucce's body, and each of his fingers felt like it was entering a tight, ready pussy.

"See?" Yucce said, "See how good you make me feel when you push in like that?" She writhed under him, her hands tightening around his wrists. "It's so much better than when I just let you in. Keep going."

Feeling like he was fingering multiple women simultaneously was sending Jackson's brain into overdrive, and his cock ached. He wasn't quite ready for another round yet, so he refocused his attention on Yucce. His fingers slipped in farther, until they were totally inside her, his palms flat against her stomach.

"Deeper," Yucce said, her mouth hanging open. Her eyes were fixated on his hands, watching him penetrate her.

Pushing forward, Jackson felt her stomach beneath his palms and started to hesitate. "I got it," he said, before Yucce could scold him. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, then smoothly pushed his hands down.

"Oh, fuck!" Yucce moaned again, writhing under him. His palms sank completely inside her, Yucce's gelatinous body absorbing his hands until he was wrist-deep in her. She stared at his hands and bit her lower lip. "Now, I— Hey," Jackson had started to push further in and her arm darted out, grabbing his chin and tilting his head up. "Look at me," she said. "This is important. Go slow. You wouldn't shove your cock into a human woman and jackhammer her like some horny teenager." Yucce squeezed his chin hard, "At least I hope you wouldn't." She let go of his face. "Take your time. Don't ram your whole arm inside right away, experiment. Be curious."

Jackson didn't have to try to be curious, this entire experience was blowing his mind. His brain thought he had each of his hands inside of two wet, tight pussies, and was sending all kinds of signals to his cock that he needed to get ready to fuck something. He pushed deeper, slowly but deliberately, sinking into Yucce up to the middle of his forearms.

"Yes, my sexy little human. Just like that." Yucce put her two lower hands on his back, stroking and encouraging him. Her upper hands played with his hair and caressed his cheeks, occasionally pausing to run a finger along his lips. "The deeper you get, the more intense the pleasure. We dull our—" she moaned as Jackson pushed farther into her. "That's the confidence I need from a lover, Jackson." She playfully pushed the side of his face, turning his head slightly. "But don't interrupt. I'm trying to teach you something."

Jackson grinned, having a wonderful time learning how please Yucce. "Sorry, you're just incredible."

"I know," she said. Yucce stuck her thumb in his mouth, perhaps to stop him from interrupting again. He bit it gently and she smirked at him. "As I was saying," she said, "we dull our exterior sensations out of necessity, but our interiors are sensitive to the slightest movement. The feeling of someone pushing in is... extremely pleasurable. But it requires trust. I could push you out of me with such force you'd crack your head on the ceiling."

Jackson turned his head so her thumb slipped out of his mouth and he could respond. "That'd be a bit of a buzzkill," he said.

Yucce nodded and grabbed his hair, gently this time. "Ready for your next lesson?"

"Yes Councilor," he said, his tone flirty and a wry smile on his face. He was beginning to feel more comfortable with the dynamic between them, and learning how to make her moan didn't hurt his confidence.

"Good." Yucce slid her fingers along his lips and then forced two fingers into his mouth. "As much as I like your tongue, you won't get very far looking for a clit to lick." Yucce withdrew her fingers and, tightening her grip on his hair, pulled his head down toward her again. She stopped him just as his nose touched between her breasts. "But what your mouth can do for me is make some noise, you can hum for me. Rudimentary physics would tell you sound travels farther in liquid media than air, and a nice hum will bounce around me and get me all hot and bothered."

Jackson started humming, just to try it out, and Yucce smiled. "Yes, just so. Important tidbit, my dear Jackson," she said, grabbing him by the hair once more, "Sela are fully air permeable. So don't panic. You'll be able to breathe when I do this." She pulled his head down and into herself, forcing him into and partially through her chest.

Despite what he had just learned, Jackson freaked out at having his face totally covered. He started to fight but Yucce held him steady, her lower arms locking around his back and pinning him.

"Just inhale, you sexy idiot."

Tentatively, Jackson opened his mouth and tried to take a short breath. To his surprise, while part of Yucce started to slide into his mouth, he also felt fresh air enter his lungs. He inhaled deeply and felt Yucce squirm a bit.

"There you go. Now hum for me," she still had an iron grip on his hair, her arms tight around his back.

1...345678